Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Labratory Escape RP

+3
avidBowmaster
pyroTitechniac
CeruleanHeratic
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Labratory Escape RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Labratory Escape RP

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 am

Laci blinked at the two trolls, her eyes widening a bit in surprise before turning to Finn, a rare sly smile sweeping across her face as she nudged him slightly with her arms in a breakaway from her normally controlled nature.
"I suppose we are going to need a few more side cars." she joked lightly before turning back to the trolls.
"Wonderful to meet you. What sector are you two from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 am

did you escape from the lab too are you being followed

"Yes I'm from the lab as well section 12 in fact, and as you can see I did escape. While I'm not sure if I was followed, I do know that a group of guards is looking for me. So either way this place won't be safe for long."  Brad answered the female troll's question, still carrying his improvised club. As far as he knew the lab allowed trolls to keep their lusi so he couldn"t help but wonder what happened to hers.However he decided not to ask, not knowing if it would be impolite if he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:08 am

"We are from sector Eleven." Wesson told Laci.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26669
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 pm

"Yeah, We be from sector 11," Ceyvox Said, "We heard you like explosions, You're in luck, Happens to be my psychic ability" Ceyvox chuckled, he LOVED FIRE and he LOVED EXPLOSIONS
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18754

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:30 pm

well then maybe we should get moving then gets up if you came from that way and I came from therepoints at anther tunnel to their left then we should go this way I think points to a tunnel to the right of brad
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19185
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Finn glanced up at Ceyvox.
"Yeah, I know about your fondness for explosives."
he reached down and grabbed a small box and strapped it to his arm, sliding the smartphone on over the top of it.
"don't blow up the bike."
he sat at the driver seat then looked to Laci.
"Shrink them to fit the Side car please"
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23469
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Laci nodded towards Wesson, giving him a small nod.

"Sector Eleven..." she mused thoughtfully before raising her eyebrow inquisitively, "That would be for those titled a...Knight?" she offered hopefully, in faith memory served her correctly.

Hearing Ceyvox, she turned to the second troll, looking friendly but confused, "Who told you that we like detonations?" she asked with a hint of a laugh, "I'm fairly sure that Finn over there is far more in the loud and explosive material," she pointed to her fellow sector mate as he began to talk to her from his seat on the cycle and ask her to shrink the four of them.

"As I said, Finn is the one who's good with the explosives - I like things on a 'smaller' scale. Pardon the pun, but," she said, pausing only briefly to make I contact with the two, "I think it's time we got small...If that's alright with you? I mean, it might tickle, but it doesn't hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:58 pm

"Of course. Proceed." Wesson allowed.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:20 am

"Yeah, That makes sense." Brad agreed before turning around "I totally forgot but I'm Brad and what is your name?" He asked while already heading down the dark tunnel.

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 am

pictic nice to meet you she follows attempting to light a match to see better
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:30 pm

"hell yeah, I'm stoked," Ceyvox said excitedly, "Wanna know why?"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Finn grabbed a green and black motorcycle helmet from the nearby table, across the back and sides were the doom aspect skulls and put it on.
"ladies and gents, we have to leave in the next 2 minutes, or we're screwed."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 pm

"Well, that's quite comforting."
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 am

Finn glanced at Wesson.
"Mate, I'm a mage of doom, comfort lives far far away from me. and we have 2 minutes to leave this room, because that's when they're going to notice something wrong and begin to lockdown on our sectors, which will fuck my plan."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 pm

"Nice to meet you Pictic. If you don't mind me asking how did you escape?" Brad asked trying to strike up a conversation as the two headed farther into the tunnel.

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:34 pm

you most likey wont believe until I show you my power first she truns and takes a huge breath in then blows the force of the wind blows a hole in one of the walls
I had a cold and snezzed my way though the celling into a tunnel then I just wandered around till I came across you and here we are
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Laci flicked her gaze between Wesson and Finn before calmly clearing her throat - she didn't want this to boil down to disagreement, seeing as how two bickering parties would be much less effective than say, two parties who could work together.
"Right then," she said evenly, turning to the bike. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, and the motorcycle began to shrink, smaller and smaller, util it looked like nothing more than a plaything.
She then turned to Ceyvox, Wesson, and Finn, "Our turn - please don't move too much," she cautioned before once again she let her eyes become slits, brow furrowing slightly as she focused on making herself and the three others shrink.
Suddenly, the ceiling was a sky and the walls were the ends of the Earth, the floor their own universe as each teen now stood at little more than an inch tall.

Last edited by inklessPen on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:53 pm

"Coolio, I wonder...." Ceyvox said as he grinned, "Bang," Suddenly a HUGE explosion (Huge even if they we're normal sized) Blew away at the wall. "Oh, Shit..." Ceyvox said, "Uh, Sorry guys....but hey! my explosions are big even when I'm small!"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Laci herself cringed at the sudden detonation, not expecting the sudden blast of wind that ruffled her pixie cut and displaced her glasses. Her eyes roved over to the troll responsible and she ran a hand through her hair to try and reorganize the black locks as she gave him a look, "Apology accepted, so long as you actually meant it...And don't do it again unless necessary. It's impressifve, though."
As she readjusted the black frames, she shot a look at the ginger.
"So, speaking as someone who can predict doom," she started, "How badly does this end up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Finn looked at Luci, his posture softening as he sat on the bike.
"Well, there's 2 Big end game scenarios I am aiming to avoid, the first when they try to kill us on the way out, which should be easy to avoid. the second is... Harder to deal with. I'll explain later. get in" when everyone was in the side car, he began to drive fast, the bike seeming to move faster across the floor then it should. as it reached the door, he tapped a command into his phone, the doors opening for him. within a minute he was in the long hall outside the base.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm

A girl that thinks she is the only one stuck in sector fifteen. Was laying in this lab bed provided by the people that run the place. Lays in her bed, staring at the ceiling within the clothing of complete white overalls. But unlike this girl. She thinks shes the only one within the fifteenth complex with the unnatural powers she process to be cared about for those that run the place. There is no training place in sector fifteen. Nor is there a place to learn cooking. But there is a place to eat and hang out. Nothing else. Apart the sleeping quarters that provides information retaining the greenage of the world and what other people act like. This girl sits herself up from the bed to sweep off the two boring books she was reading, along with pens and paper. She jumps out of the bed to start stretching.

This girl happens to come across the name as Jill. Shes quiet, but alright in general terms. She does however have two shock bracelets to stop her in trying to summon souls within sector fifteen. Jill knows that and starts to walk out within the metal hallway that sector fifteen is known for. Everything seems calm as normal as Jill entered sector's fifteen lounge area. Seeing.... No one. Jill shrugs at this and goes to sit down on the comfy chairs that are dotted around the lounge for a bit, as she kick back her legs on one of the arms chair. Yawning widely.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Emmy looked around, starting to feel a bit anxious. She already knew that she would send herself a note from one of the future timelines if ANYTHING significant happened. But nothing was showing up, nothing was being moved around to tell her anything. Suddenly she felt someone place something in her back pocket and disappear. A small grin pushed the corners of her mouth back.

Emmy pulled a letter out of her pocket. It said:

Emmy-
you should be showing Orfeus your PLAN right about now. sadly, we still haven't perfected exact MOMENTS. by the way, i'm you in about 7 HOURS. now, to keep the UNIVERSE from ripping in half due to SPOILERS, i'll keep this a very brief LETTER.
1) you must stick to the PLAN exactly. you and Orfeus must, and i stress must take all of the side CORRIDORS. there aren't as many GUARDS and therefore it's way easy to get out.
2) don't let ANYTHING distract you. there will be NOISES but you'll figure out what they were later. you have to make sure you steal as much TIME as possible without getting noticed.
3) you should take survival SUPPLIES. you will definitely need them. THINGS like WATER, FOOD, extra CLOTHES, etc.
don't worry about any BUMPS in the ROAD, you will be able to overcome them. if THINGS went bad, you wouldn't be reading THIS, now would you?

p.s. by now you have about 2 MINUTES to start the PLAN. i'd suggest yyou light a FIRE under your ASS and get going!

Emmy hastily shoved the letter back in her pocket.

" oi, i'm gonna go pack up a SATCHEL. you should too. i tink we got about two MINUTES to get our ASSES in GEAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 am

Brad was amazed by Pictic's control over wind and showed it "Wow that is much more impressive than what I can do. I just seem to know if certain actions will result in failure/doom, and I'm somehow nearly impossible to kill. Still get injured though. However it sounds like we both had an easy time escaping. In fact I'm pretty sure I simply made use of someone else's work."

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:50 am

well if others are trying to get out perhaps we should help them I mean who wants to be experimented on
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 pm

(Hello? Is anybody still active on this thread? :| )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next