Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Labratory Escape RP

+3
avidBowmaster
pyroTitechniac
CeruleanHeratic
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Labratory Escape RP Empty Labratory Escape RP

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Sector Assignments:

2215: The once beautiful planet has now turned into a desolate wasteland. It became uninhabitable for any creature, human or troll. Both species fled under ground and built an elaborate under ground facility, commonly known as the "Laboratory". Terrible things have happened since the facility was built. Now it is up to a group of teenagers to save the races and rebuild society.

Emmy sat on her white hammock, taking in the sounds of beeping machines and the constant whirr of fans. She often tried to imagine what life was like on the surface, about 200 years ago. When there was beautiful green grass that seemed to go on forever and endless blue skies. She was grateful that she was alive in the care of the Scientists and that she had as great of a friend as Orfeus, but she started to feel as if she were growing too large for the Lab.
Ever since Emmy could remember, she was constantly being poked and prodded alongside her friend. They gave her magnificent time powers so she could do what ever she wanted, as long as they allowed her. If she did something wrong they would send a strong electric shock through her body causing her to pass out.
She picked at a stray thread on her white uniform. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun and decided to go for a stroll. She might even invite Orfeus if he's not too busy.

Back to top Go down

Labratory Escape RP Empty Re: Labratory Escape RP

Post by CeruleanHeratic Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Meanwhile in Sector 11, Wesson was bored out of his mind, having nothing to do. Nearby, on his bedside table, was his silver revolver. He considered using it, but decided it would wake everyone up. Sitting on the perch next to it was his faithful companion, which he refers to as Raven-mom. With nothing to do, he thought of Ceyvox if he wanted to do anything. AT ALL.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26604
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

At the same time, In sector 11 also. A young troll lays there. dwindling the thread in his fingers. It was so boring and dull in this place. He wanted more. There were more people in sector 11. In each sector, There was a group of 2-3. His group happened to be with one named Wesson (If it's alright that I relate to you, Wesson) he never spoke to him. Cev never really did anything. He just sleeps and dreams of a happier place. He couldn't sleep now though. He has been sleeping every second that he could. he was too awake to sleep again. But what would he do? he decided he would talk to the one named Wesson. "Hey, You." Ceyvox said quietly, He wanted to be able to play it off if the guy didn't answer or speak. "Hey, Wesson-guy or whatever, You there?"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18689

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Hmmm, Whatever. He's not gonna be the loner guy that's stereotypical as hell. Ceyvox get's up. Slwoly making his way to the Wesson-guy. Poking him on the arm he says "Hey, Wesson-Guy, Are you bored or something?" Ceyvox asked him, Hoping to get a reply "Because I sure in hell am."
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Emmy glanced around without a sighting of Orfeus. She shrugged and went to the training area. She already had a natural ability to make things just randomly explode. That, plus her newly given time powers, made her able to control when a blast will happen, or when it happened. She glanced at several targets approaching her and easily shot time manipulation bubbles at some while throwing grenades at others, and others randomly exploded into a pile of puppet bits.

"nothing like a hard DAY'S training to get ya into a good MOOD," she stated sarcastically. She knew there were Scientists behind a tinted glass screen high in the wall. She knew they were watching her.

"Kagome, please refrain from destroying any more dummies. They are in short supply at the moment." Emmy just rolled her eyes and turned, ready to deal out some more damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Ceyvox hears the explosions, "Oooooh" Ceyvox swoons "I like explosions. Might as well go to the training center" Ceyvox gets up as he walks away from wesson "Peace bro." As ceyvox head to the training area, he was thinking about his light cloak. It was always so handy and useful. Being able to tune into light itself. Being able to disappear into the shadows. He missed it. As he got to the training he realized that the explosions were in another sector. "Damn," He said to himself, "I wanted to see that," Ceyvox cracks his knuckles while staring at the dummies. Just as he was about to release his stitches, he stopped himself. He knew he couldn't use those. They were the only thing that these scientists didn't know about. He stared at the dummies, Envisioning them to be the scientists that took away his cloak, In fear he might escape or fight back. The very thought was killing him, He felt the rage seeping out. He wanted to kill them all right now. He didn't though. He wanted to find the one who controls the shocks so he doesn't risk it. But yet, The fact of the scientists doing this to him and others, taking him away. retrieving his items, He was practically BURSTING with anger. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" Ceyvox screamed as a wide blast radius explosions destroyed almost all of the dummies, "Oh shit...Uh...Sorry!" Ceyvox turns to them "I uh, Didn't mean that to happen..." Ceyvox scratches his head "I'm gonna sleep now." ceyvox decieded to head back to the room, he wanted to get wesson. Even more, he wanted to get out. "HEY WESSON!" Ceyvox yelled as he walked int he room, shit grin and all "C'mere"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:09 am

Hearing the summoning, Wesson put on hit coat, grabbed his magnum, and holstered it. Walking towards the fellow Troll, he asked,"What is it, Ceyvox?", in a serious, yet bored tone.

Last edited by CeruleanHeratic on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 am

Ceyvox gets closer and whispers in his ear with a very soft voice "We're breaking out of the hell hole"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:26 am

Brad still couldn't believe how easy it was to escape the lab. Of course the fact the scientists made him nearly impossible to kill and somehow gave him the knowledge of what would doom him anyway really helped. This didn't mean it went perfectly though, he was unable to free any of the other guinea pigs, and the electric shots the scientists delivered to him still really hurt. But right now none of that mattered he got out of the building but but he was still close to it, meaning he wasn't safe just yet.

While Brad knew he should keep running, he seriously needed a break to rest and catch his breath. He looked around the huge underground cavern covered in stalactites and stalagmites. Not seeing any better cover around, he was forced to hide behind one of the larger stalactites and hope no one would suspect he was out of the lab for a while. Just in case though he broke of one the smaller drip stones to use as a club.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:48 am

Orfeus lies on the floor in the center of his room, in his white lab clothing they put him in. He stares at the ceiling, not knowing what is even happening anymore down here. The only person in the world he knows is Emmy. Maybe he should go talk to h--

"I think I'll go visit Emmy." Orfeus stand up.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20316
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 am

Jona could recall how he escaped quite well. He remembered walking down that hall, passing simply by as his past selves did all the hard work. He had been going forwards to that specific point in time several times before. He remembered how he knocked out every guard at the same time, yet one every day. He remembered how he hacked into every piece of security at once, yet only hacking one at a time. And he remembers fondly how he reached the outside of the lab, looking around the cave and standing right where he was standing in the present moment. The scientists had loosened up with Jona, thinking him too lazy to do anything about his captivity. They were right in a way. But now he was out and had no idea where to go.
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 19004
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:06 am

Perplexed, Wesson asked,"Well, how are you going to do that? Let alone, survive." He said, looking straight at him.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:18 am

pictic sits rubbing her head in a cave her hair still standing on end from the electric shock. she escaped on accident but is still glad she got out being the only survivor of sector 12 an experiment gone wrong, pictic still has cuts and bruises from it, how she got out was a little too easy in her opinion she got a cold and with her wind powers she sneezed herself though the wall to her sector then she ran between shocks she found a hatch above her one more sneeze and a ladder climb and she was out in a wasteland but out. I could really use a drink or something about now
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19120
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:52 am

==> LACI: Wake up.

Laci Jennings woke up with a crick in her neck, her muscles taught and heavy, as though she were a rubber band that had been left stretched. She uncoiled like a snake, a slow and deliberate movement as she tried to reorient herself, her sleep-riddled mind still trying to figure out where she was - as though she could have really been anywhere but the lab. Still, she didn't blame herself to harshly as the familiar walls of the Laboratory came into view; her dreams were vivid ones, but once again the world has changed - and the real world was back in focus.

Laci found the smile that the dream had supplied her melted back into a neutral expression, the exciting rush that imagination had leant her slipping through her fingers as she lifted her head from the metal wall she had fallen asleep against. Which was another oddity of the day, considering she much preferred a bed to the floor.

Why would she have...? She glanced down, taking account for position, and found herself sitting cross legged on the floor by her bed. Her crossed lap was occupied by an opened book, her hand haphazardly slapped over the pages as though to mark her spot. Skimming the words, Laci realized she must have fallen asleep reading...again.

Yawning, the girl cracked her back by arching it a little before glancing at the page number and closing the book. She pushed herself to her feet, placing her book (Fossils: Unearthed History) on the nightstand and then glanced around her Sector, green eyes strolling across the space.

The place would be completely unbearable if she were alone, but luckily (or, rather disappointingly, from the moral perspective) there was another with her. He was a bit like her in terms of temperament; he had a level head, and a good one at that. His name was Finn, and he was physically nearly a foot taller than her. However, considering she was not very tall, it was't much of an accomplishment. Actually, Finn was short for his age as well. He had a mop of fiery red hair that contrasted sharply with his pale, wiry, body - she'd picked up from his occasional accent that the kid was of Irish decent; if his gingery locks and splay of freckles hadn't given it away, his eyes, a much deeper shade of green than her own, would have been the seller.

==> LACI: Bother Finn.

"Good morning," Laci murmured conversationally, only slightly flinching at the sound of explosions that rang throughout the Lab - they weren't uncommon to anyone anymore, "Any mind-shattering revelations worth dispersing towards the intellectually uncultured?" she asked jokingly, poking fun at the fact that Finn was, beyond a shadow of doubt, a genius, but she was quick to offset the jab, "That may have come off as sarcasm, but I promise that it was only marginally intended. I am genuinely curious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 am

While resting Brad thought back to his escape. Unlike the other times when he though about escaping, today didn't make him the attempt was doom to fail. When he took the risk he was shocked to see that all the guards he saw appeared to be knocked out, and the only technological measure the scientist used to try and stop him with were the painful but harmless shocks. However when he considered freeing anyone else, he suddenly was sure that would take longer than whatever gave him this chance would last.

When Brad used his intuition to see if it was safe to keep resting, he became sure that he needed to get out of there as fast as he could. Still tired he got up and began to run. A little later he was clearly out of breath again but forced himself to keep going. Eventually when he was exhausted he dragged himself into a cave. To his surprise the cave already had an occupant in the form of a female troll.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 am

CeruleanHeratic wrote:Perplexed, Wesson asked,"Well, how are you going to do that? Let alone, survive.
" He said, looking straight at him.

Ceyvox chuckles, He loved being able to show off. "Just, Aim your
revolver at my head," Ceyvox said calmly, "and pull the trigger."
Ceyvox smiles.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:51 pm

looking up she spots a young human too small to be a scientist and he as well had signs of being a target of the experiments she coughs then speaks
did you escape from the lab too are you being followed
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19120
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Finn glanced up from the table he was sitting at, an untouched bowl of cereal to his left, a waraxe to his right, and pile of C4, several detonators, and a cell phone in front of him.
"Well, I keep seeing me blowing myself up, thankfully, its not hard to avoid. he picked up some of the c4 and clicked it together with a detonator.
"oh, and I figured out how to hack the door panel at the end of the hall with my phone." He pointed at the bowl of cereal, which was apparently freshly made, and not soggy yet.
"bon appetite.." he leaned over, and opened a cabinet, pouring himself a glass of water from a tap.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23404
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:14 pm

"As you wish." Wesson said, swiftly drawing and firing his revolver at Ceyvox at point blank range.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Ceyvox's head blows back, with pieces of skull and brain matter hitting the floor. his body revolts backwards, Ceyvox's body appears to fall. Ceyvox's body stays up though, standing on his tippy toes. A long black thread of wire starts rapidly covering the head wound and seemingly transforms into brain flesh. After the brain was fully restored, the thread starts wrapping around where his skull should be. Transforming into bone, soon after the skin regenerates in the same fashion. Ceyvox head looks right at you, "3.8 seconds," Ceyvox replies promptly "New record! Then again, that was the lightest injury I've ever faced." Ceyvox starts circling the room. "The only problem is the delay," Ceyvox scratches his head, "Then again, I can regen from pretty much anything so it's no big deal." Ceyvox looks at wesson and smirks. "Do you think we have a chance now?"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:52 pm

"Awwww, I admit it." Ceyvox blushes "I'm bragging, but anyways, do you have hope now?"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 pm

"I guess we do.", the nomad said, loading another round into the chamber.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Ceyvox circled around the room "First I need to find my cloak," Ceyvox said "Then we break out."
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:07 pm

"Oh, right. Let me get mine as well.",Wesson said, grabbing his cover as well. He also loaded his knapsack with plenty of food, water, and ammunition.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Ceyvox chuckles, "No, They took my cloak away, we have to go find it."
pyroTitechniac