Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Labratory Escape RP

+3
avidBowmaster
pyroTitechniac
CeruleanHeratic
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Labratory Escape RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Labratory Escape RP

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Emmy glanced around when she thought she heard an explosion that wasn't her own. She shrugged and wiped a bead of sweat from the side of her face. She went over to a long table and picked up a small glass of water, tossing it down her throat.

She sensed that Orfeus was approaching. Well, she couldn't sense it so much as hear it. Even through the machines and fans were loud, she could hear footsteps that belonged to her long time friend. Emmy hopped up on the table and held the glass in her hands, wondering if she could fasten it into anything.

The doors to the arena slid open.

"there ya are, ya dense BOYO!" she exclaimed as Orfeus walked in. "i been wondrin sometin and i been thinkin that you could help me."

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:23 pm

"Oh. My apologies."
There was a pause.

"Would you like to use mine?", Wesson asked, holding it out to him.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26669
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm

"No, Sorry.Only my cloak will do." Ceyvox said "It's a special one, has alot of sentimental meaning, thanks anyways though" Ceyvox gets up and walks through the halls
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18754

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:51 pm

finishing his water, Finn Stretched and changed his soot and muck covered lab coat, a sure sign he had been "experimenting" with explosives again, into a red and black t-shirt, before sliding on his Trenchcoat.
"So, Today, I'm planning on getting out, you in?"
he grabbed the axe off the tables, slinging it across his back as well as grabbing the other one from his bed, sheathing it next to the other one.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23469
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 pm

"As you wish." Wesson politely replied, draping it over his shoulders and various layers of clothing. Finally, he whistled for his Lusus, as he wouldn't feel comfortable without her. He had predicted they would hold her hostage, if the scientists discovered their escape. But before trailing his room mate, he stopped, checking off everything he had. He snapped his fingers, remembering what he forgot. He turned and walked over to his rifle. It was glorious. In his hands lay his Winchester Model 1887, his rifle of choice. Reliable and effective, the single-shot firearm gleamed in the lamp light to reveal various scratches, a testament to it's years of service. He hostelries it as well, and after grabbing the appropriate ammunition, went to catch up with Ceyvox.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

"So, Why do you say as you wish?" Ceyvox asked curiously, "It sound's like you're my butler or something." Ceyvox shrugs, He felt like was was a weird subject but he wanted to ask. He never really knew anything about wesson, Then again, this was probably next to the worst thing to ask. Whatever, he already asked. Might as well go through with it.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm

"Well, I didn't really stay in one place for long, so I never got relax, I suppose. Does it bother you?" Wesson asked, as Raven-Mom perched on his left shoulder.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:53 pm

"No. Not really, it's just-" Ceyvox stopped, "Nevermind, We're here." Four guards stand there, "You may not proceed, This is the boundary of where you can stay,"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Laci couldn't help but suppress a chuckle, an amused smirk spreading across her face as she watched Finn move around the litter of explosives, detonators clicking into place - even being her younger, it was rather funny to see him messing around with the sorts of things that might give even the most skilled technicians a throbbing headache...though, she supposed it would be easier for him than most, seeing as how he could literally see and avoid every mistake that ran his way. Though, that didn't discredit him, at least not to her - it would be disturbing to have visions of demise looming around every corner.

Her eyes drifted to the cereal, and she paused briefly before walking over and gratefully accepting the bowl - she'd, embarrassingly, been on a bit of a reading binge, and had forgotten to eat last night, being to involved with her readings to be so concerned...but...

Laci blinked, her eyes wide as her half-asleep mind jolted to full consciousness at the meaning of his words. Getting out? Today?

"Hold on a moment," she went over to him, going to examine the phone, "This little guy is the literal, virtual, tangible key to our release? Finn, this is fantastic! More than fantastic, really. But..." she mused slightly before continuing.

"It's not like we could just waltz on out of here, no matter how small we are..." suddenly, Laci's eyes lit up, and her thin lips turned upwards, "Though I suppose, I spoke a tad hastily...it's not a matter of how small we are, but how small we'd be willing to become."

She was a mass and momentum manipulator, after all. Also, she'd hate to simply contribute nothing to Sector Ten.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:27 pm

"heh, thats part of the plan."he held up a C-4 satchel then gestured to the door to his workshop, a locked off and secure area, where no one but Finn has ever enter, even the scientists can't enter.
"I have some... special plans. And something fun."
He went to the door, and typed in a code, seemingly random.
Every second, a different random number was chosen, pick the wrong number, it blows up.
Finn can see the wrong numbers.
most people can't.
the door opened, and Finn gestured for Laci to enter.
"come on in."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Laci nodded, pushing the rims of her glasses back up the thin ridge of her nose as she watched Finn pull out another spare C4 before excusing himself to engage danger in another friendly game of chance - or, at least for Finn, a game of certainty. As he entered the in the codes, Laci went over to her bed area, along with her few possessions.
No tears would be shed for leaving the place, but she wasn't going to leave behind a single book. With the casual nature of someone packing a suitcase, Laci grabbed giant tomes of both fiction and fact in her hands, concentrating momentarily on each until each one was roughly the size of an American dime. Then, she crammed the library into her back pocket for safekeeping. At the idea of it, she grabbed a small leather messenger bag lying on her own desk, and the ran over to the food cabinet and miniaturizing some water and food cans as well.
When she turned back around, she found Finn waiting for her, the secured door open and welcoming.
"Well done," she nodded, a small and quick movement that was reinforced by a quick smile.
She followed Finn into the room.
"I grabbed some water and food to keep us alive outside of here," she informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 pm

" What do we do now?", Wesson whispered.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Finn closed the door behind Laci.
"smart, Now hold very still" he reached around the small airlock style chamber, calmly tapping 28 capacitive points the size of a pin heads (again, the order was randomized), then the inner door open into a hollowed out chamber in the wall of the sector, Finns First escape attempt. around the walls were hooks with dozens upon dozens bits of metal and tools. in the corner were 2 full sets of armor, but what really got attention was the motorcycle.
Yes. a Motorcycle, with a side car.
"Here's the thing, when we're small, we're also slow going, it would take days to cross the base to the door. This is my answer to that." he walked over, and grabbed a ring of keys off the door.
"I Plan to drive, and when we get in range of the door, I'll open it slightly, no more then 2-3 inches, you'll have shrinked us, allowing us to drive out under it. on the other side are 3 guards, 2 with tazers, one with an actual gun. that's what the C-4's for." as he spoke, he walked around the room, filling a back pack from a hook with several tools and pieces of usefull equipment. when he reached the armor, he took several pieces of the right arms, connecting them carefully onto almost invisible hooks and grooves on his trench coats left shoulder,
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:17 am

Laci glanced at the motorcycle, cocking an eyebrow at it - she was impressed, to say the least. As Finn went over the plan, Laci's eye drifted towards the walls - the place was littered wit hooks. and weapons that Finn was picking through as he laid out the basic foundation of the plan. Three guards, tazers, and a loaded gun - honestly, Laci wasn't worried.

"Let's save the C4 some the great outdoors," she replied, going for her own set of armor, "Or perhaps something that requires a more explosive nature. The scientists have been breathing down my neck lately, and my control over my abilities have improved. You know how I used to be a tad underdeveloped? Well, my size-shifting and momentum control problems are a thing of history. Long story short, the guards will have a hard time aiming at something they can't see." Laci paused, "But, since we've got the prophet of all things doomed on our side, we'll be fine regardless."

Laci paused, her face gaining a serious composer, "So, I guess this leads to the next big question - should we try to get anyone else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 am

CeruleanHeratic wrote:" What do we do now?", Wesson whispered.
Ceyvox chuckles, He knew JUST what he was going to do. He also knew that the guards aren't even going to put up a fight. Ceyvox walks closer to the guards "Hey, What's up?" Ceyvox places both hands on the guards shoulders. Suddenly, the guards stop moving. "Mission acomplished," Ceyvox says, "Let's go." As you walk the guards follow you, but unlike normally. They aren't hostile at all.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

"Yes, Everyone we run across can join, besides. We'll need more for when we're outside." Finn finished collecting his gear, then he pulled out his lap top from the corner, and projected his screen on the wall. a diagram of the lab appeared, with sectors 8-12 labeled and clearly outlines/mapped out, the rest of the map was fuzzy and somewhat incoherent.
"using my death vision, I've been mapping the labs out, so far I've seen the general area of these sectors, as well as their names. There's at least 4 other people in this area who are about to escape, But I don't know where they are from, only that We might meet up." he continued typing highlighting his planned route.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Not questioning it, Wesson brushed pass. "What are we going to do now?", he asked.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:36 pm

CeruleanHeratic wrote:Not questioning it, Wesson brushed pass. "What are we going to do now?", he asked.
Ceyvox snaps, a strange glow starts emanating from him. A strange portal looking circle slowly scales his body, Where it scaled he is wearing a black cloak. When the cloak is finished generating, strange line lights flash on (best example is a tron suit, that's the closest example i can get, and its not very accurate) "grab my hand," Ceyvox replies "Now."
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Wesson obeyed, firmly grasping his hand in the least romantic way possible.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:38 pm

CeruleanHeratic wrote:Wesson obeyed, firmly grasping his hand in the least romantic way possible.
Suddenly a flash bursts out, when you open your eyes you are right next to the one named Laci "Hi there, Laci-person," Ceyvox said kindly, As if nothing happened "How are you?"
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Emmy explained what her master plan to Orfeus as they walked out of the arena and to one of their rooms, the most secretive place imaginable.

"i think it's high TIME we get outta here. we got to LEG IT while we can. i can't remember how old ya are, but i know that SOMEDAY they are gonna give us da BOOT." Emmy desperately needed his help. Sure she could make things blow up and do timey-wimey shenanigans, but to put it simply, she wasn't able to survive as a loner.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:06 pm

"Hello. It's nice to meet you.", Wesson said, waving.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Orfeus walks along side Emmy

"I think thats a fantastic Idea Emmy. We need to get the hell out of here. i havent seen the open world in forever." Orfeus exclaims, looking around to make sure nobody heard.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Finn paused when he 2 trolls appeared.
"so they came to us this time. cool. I'm Finn welcome to my lab. we're getting out of here."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:13 am

"so i thought of this deadly PLAN for getting us out." She took a charcoal pencil from her back pocket and a piece of scratch paper. She outlined the entirety of the lab as she knew. She wasn't a psychic or anything, but she figured that outside the sector were some more sectors. Either that, or endless tunnels and caves.

"since you're the GUY who has mind-y POWERS, you and i should start HERE," she indicated the area near the arena. "then after you wipe their BRAINS for a TIME being, i'll put a TIME BUBBLE around them to make sure they don't try to nick us. we wash, rinse, and repeat untill we're free BIRDS! ya got ANYTHING to add to this? i know it ain't fool proof or notin."

Emmy glanced up to see the expression on Orfeus' face. She stood back to let him get a good look at the crudely drawn map.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next