Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm

" I've been alright. " Zack says, sitting on the steps and reading the book about space. He just wanted to read at the moment.

Back to top Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 am

"That's good to hear!" She said happily and looked around for Cole.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21594
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Cole was going to follow Ayah, but one of his shoes had began to malfunction. He started veering in a random direction, away from the portal. "Woah." AFter a minute or so, he was still high up in the air and still out of control. HE couldn't steer, since he was barely used to steering with two shoes. He managed to barely make it through the portal and to where zack and Ayah were at. He was older than both of them, so he didn't have to worry about budding in through their romance, or at least that's what he believed. He crash landed near Zack, not able to stand up. He was feeling dizzy and he decided to not bother trying to stand up. "Eh, that hurt." That comment was out of place. He would eventually become capricious, but not at that moment. He hadn't scrambled his thoughts yet, so he was still his normal self. "How are you two doing?" He was slowly standing up. Being thrown violently against things wasn't strange for him, but being thrown by rocket shoes was.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20602

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Ayah rushed over to Cole. "Oh my god are you okay?!" She asked. She was worried about him. He was a friend and didn't want him hurt. "Don't worry about us! We need to worry about you!"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 pm

" Indeed we must. Let's get you inside and grandpa will bandage you up. " Zack says, grabbing his arm and walking him inside. His grandfather had went to go get the bandages and casting materials. " Seems you hit the ground pretty hard.. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad does it hurt, and where? " grandpa asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Ayah just smiled at how nice Zack was to others. She couldn't believe this. It was so perfect.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Cole felt a bit of blood on his right leg, but he didn't pay much heed to it. "I'm sure I am completely fine." He winced after he said this. He was resting a bit of his weight on Zack. "Thanks," He wasn't going to decline help. That would just be stupid.

"Three, around my right leg." Blood was staining through his pant's leg. "I'm a bit dizzy but I should be fine after a bit of rest. This has happened before. The crashing against something I mean." Cole's knee was slowly bleeding. He probably wouldn't have been able to run for a while after that injury. "Back to planning, what should we do now?" He said this wincing a bit. He was trying to ignore the pain and continue on with the game, since he could perhaps find something to help him with his injured leg.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Zack's grandpa nodded and pulled the pant's leg up, taking some anti bacterial wipes and wiping the bleeding area. He took some gauze and bandage and wrapped it up snugly, just to make sure it would soap up blood and stop the bleeding. "It's alright yo. I like helping people. " He replies with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:18 pm

"Thats not true! If your bleeding then that means your wounded. Now if your wounded that means preying animals will smell and they WILL hunt us down and KILL us. Do you understand?" After saying this Ayah felt so bad for yelling at him. "I-I'm so sorry....I didn't mean for it to come out like that...." She said. Oh god she was so sorry.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 pm

"Heh, doubt you'll be the one in danger." He said, guessing that the two would probably not be where he was currently. "There are no preying animals here, unless you count the imps to be animals." He had no anger in his voice. Perhaps his role was finally showing itself. He healed pretty quickly, so he expected to be up in a couple hours.

"It's cool, this game is probably making everyone tense. With the dying and all." Cole joked. He hoped he wouldn't die. Then again, it was a minor injury, so he would probably be fine, assuming no imps were able to reach him. "You two should probably start exploring the lands and seeing if you find anything of interest, or if you can find the boss." He paused for a second. "Just don't go fighting the boss without me. I'm pretty sure we're out of sprites to put dead people in."
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Ayah nodded. "Well I guess your right." Ayah said looking a little worried. "I'm really sorry for blowing up on you like that...I'm just worried that we all might get hurt..." She said with concern in her voice. She really wished she hadn't played this game now.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm

" Are you going to be alright? " Zack asks straight out. He just wanted to be sure he was alright before he would even think of letting him leave the home on his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

"It's alright Ayah, the game probably has a life system in place, it would be a pretty hard game if you only had one life." Cole was hoping this was the case, considering most games gave you extra lives if it was a multiplayer game. "I heal pretty quickly, so I should be fine in six or a couple more hours." Cole said, relaxing himself. "I feel pretty bad considering the fact that I get to relax while you guys explore or do whatever you're going to do." Cole said, a smile on his face. This was going to be a boring recovery. He regretted not having control over his movement.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 pm

"Alright. Remember you can always message us over pesterchum if you get bored." Ayah said patting him on the back lightly. She hasn't known him for long but she enjoyed his company. Along-side with Zack's company of course.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Zack nods. "If I found out you tried to leave I'm going to track you down okay? For the meantime you can do whatever. Grandpa can help you if you need it, okay? " He wanted to be extra sure, even if what he was saying could be taken to the extremes. He had a small and satisfied smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Ayah nodded. "And if catch you trying to take down a boss without us. I will be very, very, very sad. Okay?" She says with a smile. She really worried about everyone of them. Maybe she could do something about it in a while, well if they made it far enough.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Zack nods a little and walks around the house to look through things and collect only the things he needed, including a few pieces of paper and looks through some files. He had noticed one under the rug and remembered the scene from when he was younger and pulls it out, putting it into his sylladex. He looked for anything else needed before they headed out for a little. " Need anything " He asks just to make sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm

"Ok," He put his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll try not to make too much of a mess." He smiled, his leg still hurting only a bit. Cole was going to ask where Zack's machines were, but he could figure that out himself. And quite frankly, he didn't feel like staying awake very much. He closed his eyelids and fell asleep, only to wake up as his dreamself.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:44 pm

"I don't need anything. I'm ready when you are." Ayah said and stayed near Cole, waiting for Zack. She giggled lightly when Cole fell asleep, he was pretty funny like that.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:00 pm

" Alright. " He replies, getting ready to walk out the door. He waved bye to his grandpa and he waved back and he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4