Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Ayah leaped out the window and her Sprite started flying her toward the gate. "Hurry up slow poke!" She yelled to Cole.

LB: We're comin'
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21599
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by sleepingLord Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Cole smirked slyly, since he had just been challenged or at least he thought that he had been challenged. He kicked his shoes together and began flying, barely making it outside without crashing into the wall. He flailed wildly for a bit, but he quickly managed to get used to flying. He could barely chat and fly, so he decided to hold off on chatting until he landed. He sped up and tried to keep the same speed as Ayah.

SL: Can't talk
SL: Flying
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Zack sighed as he looked out the window. His grandfather sat in the chair next to him reading the book he had discovered. The two of them just stayed there. Waiting and listening for anything. "You're useles huh? I agree. YOU ARE! SHUT IT YOU GOTH! Be very scared boy. DO IT!" The voices scream at him. Zack shrieks and brings his hands up to his ears. His head starts pounding and he sinks to the floor. " Help me grandpa. Make them stop it! " Zack cries, tears falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 pm

When Ayah went through her portal she reached her land. It seemed quieter than it was last time so she was happy about that.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Cole followed Ayah into the portal and ended up in Ayah's land. He didn't know what to make of it. "I wonder what Zack's land looks like." He had on idea what Zack's land would look like, but he imagined something along the lines of bunnies. He hovered next to Ayah, observing Ayah's land.

SL: Hey Zack, what does your land look like?
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Zack takes some meds to help the pain and goes to answer his pesterchum.
BI: Part ice land part dezert. Zack falls over onto the rug and lays there for a while, staring into his little made up space world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:41 pm

"First we should work on building up your levels Zack so we don't have to worry about that later." Ayah said looking around. It didn't bother her and she had a few good ideas on how to build levels.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:56 pm

BI: Chweeee I got level " Uzed Up zpace" Zack snaps out of his little world and smiles to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

"I'm on the 'blank page' level. I have no idea what that is. Third level up, so I guess it's better than nothing." Cole thought that it was a bit strange for a game to call him a blank page. He felt lucky that he was able to save his sister.

SL: I'm on "Blank Page"
SL: I don't know if that's a compliment or a witty remark.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Ayah laughed. "I'm on Sassy Tiger. So I guess that's good." Ayah said. It was the fifth one up she thought. She couldn't remember now.

LB: I have Sassy Tiger
LB: It seems soooo cute~
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Zack decides to go back outside after his grandpa hands him the space book in which he adds to his sylladex that he found a preset to make the choosing of an item much easier. BI: Indeed zo. Everything on my leveling procezz zo far haz to do with zpace. Zack wonders what that meant by space and everything. Yeah, he did love space just he didn't know the game knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 pm

((Oh god, I just figured out that I never submitted my post... I was wondering why this session stopped abruptly. My bad))
SL: Any idea on what to do now?
SL: Perhaps begin preparing to defeat the final boss
SL: Find out a way to contact others
SL: Or anything remotely interesting?

Cole decided that perhaps planning out their moves would be a good idea, since jumping around the game blindly could get them killed. He wondered how much power he would have, but there was no real way to gauge his power. He didn't know very much about the game, so using prior knowledge was out of the question.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:57 am

((its fine))

Ayah nodded. This was such a fun game. She wasn't used to stuff like this but it was still awesome! She looked at her pesterchum and smiled.

LB: I agree.
LB: I think we should meet up.
LB: Then we make a game plan.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:42 pm

BI: a game plan of what?
BI: i think we zhould dezcribe the area around uz and zee if the world zomehow relatez to the other.
BI: we may juzt end up meeting each other by the next gate.

Zack sighs and sits on the porch, finding himself looking at both the icy and hot deserts in which a gate symbol was in the middle of.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:45 am

SL: I think I see ....forests?
SL: Are we still on earth Ayah?

Cole was a bit surprised, since the last time he was on earth, a meteor threatened to kill him. Perhaps this was another strange world? He has seen stranger things in this game, so he wouldn't have been surprised.

He hoped that the shoes he was wearing wouldn't need to be refueled or recharged, since he didn't even know how they worked. It would have been comvenient for the new creations to come with manuals of some sort, but, this game didn't seem to like the idea of convenience.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am

LB: I don't think so.
LB: I mean if we were.
LB: It wouldn't look like this.
LB: Right?

Ayah typed as she thought about everything.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:00 pm

BI: my world iz that of the hot and cold dezertz.
BI: i think it iz interezting that they could live among each other.

Zack thought and typed of his thoughts and location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Ayah nodded.

LB: We'll try 2 find u as soon as possible.
LB: Ok?
LB: JUST B VERY VERY CAREFUL!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:20 pm

BI: ok. i will be careful.
BI: i'm outzide at the moment and looking at the gate ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

SL: I'll follow behind Ayah. I just hope these shoes don't need batteries.

Cole was afraid of his rocket shoes running out of power, since falling to his death didn't sound very pleasant. It would be increasingly embarrasing to be beaten by a simple fall. He turned to Ayah and prepared to follow her.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Ayah ran toward her portal and ran through hoping to meet up with Zack. This would be pretty great if she could, but she kind of felt bade because then Cole would be a third-wheel and she didn't want that.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Zack stared up at the green gate sign. He wondered if the two would end up coming through it. He saw a ripple within the gate and his head tilted slightly. He was waiting patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm

When Ayah went through the gate she opened her eyes and ran toward Zack. Oh god she missed him!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm

He stood up with open arms and hugged her, twirling her around in the air. " Hey. How have you been? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:22 pm

"I've been great! How about you?" She said and kissed him on the cheek lightly. She looked toward the gate. "Cole?" She asked not really sure if he gone through yet.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next