Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by sleepingLord Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm

SL: I really want to Alchemize new weapons, but I don't have enough Grist.
SL: I'll be back after I finish killing a bit of imps.

Cole was going to try to enjoy this game as much as he could, since it would be a waste to simply freak out and not try to play the game. He grabbed his sword and extended it as far as he could, since he would need reach as an advantage. He mustered up courage and decided to go for lone imps, since he wasn't very powerful at the moment and he would need to slowly go up on the eccheladder. He crept behind a lone imp, then cut the imps neck. The imp exploded into grist and he managed to get slightly more Grist than he had before. He was probably going to have to find ruins or catacombs for Grist, since he prototyped weak things and only got a little bit of grist from his kills. He killed another imp by impaling it through the windpipe, so it wouldn't be able to alert the other imps of his presence. He was getting a bit cocky, so he decided to go after a group of three imps. He managed to kill one imp, but the other two ganged up on him and alerted the other imps of his presence. Five more imps were brought into the fight, so Cole's cockiness dissipated almost instantaneously. He managed to parry most of the attacks directed at him, but he was slowly losing the advantage. His SisterClockSprite then came to save him, since he seemed to be losing the fight. "Don't become cocky, or you might get yourself killed." She was lecturing him, since he almost got himself killed. "Sorry, but I thought I could actually kill those imps." He apologized automatically. He went back to the Alchemiter and managed to slightly upgrade his sword, so he wouldn't be completely useless in a fight. However, he would only be able to defeat weak leveled imps at the moment, since he waas still low on the Eccheladder.

SL: I just got beat by a bunch of little monsters.
SL: And my sister just lectured me.
SL: Ayah, do you think that you can build up to the portal over my home?
SL: I don't think I can Alchemize something to get me up there, so this seems like the most plausible solution.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20607

Back to top Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Ayah shot at the bird imps in the sky each one falling and turning into grist.

LB: I'll try :D
LB: Just fighting some monsters here :DDDDDD
LB: Ok be there as soon as I'm done
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21599
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Zack and his grandfather march outside after Zack adds his laptop to his sylladex. "Over there " Zack says, pointing towards some imps. They instantly team up, hitting and killing as many imps as they could. So far they battled 12 and won each one. He gained four levels on the eccheladder and enough grist for a few new combos. Zack and his grandpa return to their home to find Mr. Nibbles was still there. He added him to his sylladex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

After defeting all the imps Ayah gained levels going up her ladder.

LB: Done
LB: I'll b there as soon as I can Cole
LB: So don't worry
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

SL: Don't fight monsters that are in groups, since that could turn out badly.
SL: I'm going to take a break for now, but I'll get back up as soon as you can help me get up to my first gate.
SL: This game is officially the best game I've played, ever.

Cole walked into his room and jumped on his bed. He was holding his PDA in his hand and his laptop was next to him. Cole was simply taking a break from fighting imps, since he had to make sure he didn't tire himself out. His sprite was guarding him, but he didn't need the guarding due to him being in his room.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm

BI: Guyz.. I don't think I'm enjoying thiz game very much..
Zack takes a glass cup and a box of bullets with gum to make "Have A Break" for his grandpa. "YESSSSS! Zack! YOU are doing this RIGHT for once!! You screw up!" The voices within his head shout at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 pm

When Ayah was ready she had spoke to her sprite. "Ok SerenaSprite fly me up to that portal!" Her Sprite grabbed her with its wispy tail and flew toward the portal. "Wheeeeee!!!" She shouted and then she was in a world with mirrors.

LB: Cole
LB: Dude
LB: I'm already lost and I just got here
LB: I'm coming 2 save u
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

SL: Told you the mirrors were confusing.
SL: Look for the big tower of dirt, then you'll see my house at the top of that tower.
SL: Watch out for the imps.

Cole had given the most useful clue, since the mirrors didn't reach as high as his home did. It would be impossible to miss his home, since it was the only thing that didn't reflect. The imps were on the roof of his home, since he couldn't fight groups of imps on his own.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 am

Ayah flew to hos house and landed on the roof landing a couple of imps.

LB: Ok
LB: I'm here
LB: Just open a window something
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:38 am

SL: I'll just open the one leading into my room.
SL: Zack, how are you holding up?

Cole went to the window connected to his room and opened it enough for Ayah to fit in. He prepared to fight, since an imp might come instead of Ayah. He wondered what the final boss of the game would be like, since these imps were hard to kill for him when they were in groups. He hoped that the boss would not have any subordinates close to it, since that would prove a challenge to Cole. His room was mostly organized, but it was a bit messy in the places that imps used to be it and the place where he was sent flying by the Cruxtruder. He tightened his grip around the sword and hoped that Ayah would be the one to come in through the window, instead of an imp using this chance to attack Cole.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Ayah quickly jumped into the room and did a cool roll. She looked around quickly and sighed. She sat and smiled at Cole. "Yo." She said and made a peace sign.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Zack sighs after making himself new shoes. They were called, "Rocket friends" since there were two of them and there were rockets. Zack pulls his grandpa back outside after hitting himself in the head again. They backed eachother up, killing as many imps as they could. Zack needed the grist and his grandpa would be able to help him get more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Ayah waved at Cole. "Duuuuuude I like your place. Its niiiiiice." She said while standing and looking around.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Cole loosened his grip on his sword and sighed. He was expecting an imp to come in through his window, but this was much more welcome. "Thanks. Anyways, meet my sister, the floating clock girl." Cole motioned towards his SisterClockSprite, since this sprite was prototyped with his sister's body. He closed the window quickly, so they wouldn't be disturbed. He then sat down opposite of Ayah and his sister hovered next to both of them. "Hello, I am Cole's sister. I'm guessing you are another hero from this session. Do you know of a way to get Cole to the gate?" Neither Cole or his sprite could find a way to get to the gate, since it was too high for the sprite to fly Cole up there.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm

BI: Codez! Rocket shoez= shoez + bullet/fireworkz = hZg135gjL .
BI: MMhmm. :3
Zack just wanted to do something useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm

LB: Thanks

"I could get SerenaSprite to fly you up there." She said. She looked at the code. "Get me your shoes and some bullets or fireworks."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:12 pm

SL: Oh wow, this is convenient.
SL: Thanks.

Cole took off his shoes and put them on the floor next to Ayah. "I don't see why you would need them, but here they are." He quickly went into his chest and grabbed a couple of fireworks. He then put the fireworks next to his shoes on the floor. "Don't blow up my home, please."
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

BI: You are very welcome. :D Zack stays in the glacier area with his grandpa and to believe it or not, it wasn't as cold as they had expected. They decided to kill off the population of imps since they wanted to be able to sit at home at night and not be attacked by giant monsters, or as Zack called them: "GMONS". They go on for about the next few minutes killing about four monsters. On the bright side, Zack was now on level " Waste of space." It was quite a rude name for a level but he just went along with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Ayah combined them using the grist she had and handed them back to Cole. "There. One pair of rocket shoes!"

LB: OMG
LB: I can't wait 4 us all 2 meet up
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:54 pm

BI: Yeahz I can't wait either.
BI: I am level 10, or az it zayz "Wazte of zpace"
Zack still didn't understand what it meant but he did know it was quite mean. He walked along the blue pavement to a castle surrounded by "GMONS" and imps. Zack took his grandpa's gun and reloaded it with the bullets he had made and took a horrible shot at them, missing by just a little. "Oops. " He says.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Cole took the shoes given to him. "Thanks. Let's just hope I can manage to use these properly." He put on the shoes. He was a bit worried, but flying would be better than staying in his monster-infested home.

SL: Should Ayah and I go to your land, Zack?
SL: It'll probably be best if we met up and stayed in a group.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:23 pm

BI:Indeed. Juzt be careful. There is a hush ton of GMONz and impz here. Zack looks at the gate above the castle, knowing they might show up from there. Zack readies his sword and dashes towards the GMONS, his grandpa just a few yards behind with his gun ready. Zack and grandpa slaughter the monsters with very much force. He brutally murdered the leader just to make sure it wouldn't come and haunt him like the voices do if he were to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Ayah nodded.

LB: We're always save so don't worry
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

"I'll follow after you, since I have no idea where to go." Cole was ready to go to Zack, but he decided to wait and follow Ayah.

SL: I'll follow Ayah
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Zack racked up levels like a boss and ended up becoming level 13 in no time. His new title on the eccheladder was " Used up Space ". He still didn't understand it. "Alright. Grandpa get the one to the left. " Zack says as he stabs more and more imps. His grandpa shoots the rest to the floor and they give eachother a high-five "Let's get back home. I'd like to rest."His grandfather sighs. Zack nods and they walk back home which was about 50 meters away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next