Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) Empty The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Ayah waved at her computer hoping her server player could see her. She typed into the computer.

LB: Soooooo
LB: Lets get working!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21599
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:55 pm

BI: Alright. Would it be alright if I could call you by your acctual name or iz that not a good idea?
BI:It'z up to you. :3

Zack grins and pets the bunny sitting in his lap. His smile fades as he concentrates on the icons at the top of the screen. He clicks on one and sees some machines that he could place down. He doesn't do anything quite yet though.

Back to top Go down

The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack) Empty Re: The Kappa Session (Ayah, Cole, Zack)

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm

LB: Sure Zack.
LB: Doesn't bother me.
LB: :3

She said and started moving things around in sleeping's room and started putting machines down.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Cole was smiling, since he was going to enjoy playing this game. He saw a young boy on his screen, so he guessed that this was BI. Cole had a sword next to him, but he rarely used it unless he was fighting his sister. His sister was currently working on a 'project'. He didn't have the slightest clue what her project would be, but he felt no need to ask. He moved his cursor towards Zack and tried to click Zack, but the game wouldn't let Cole select Zack. Cole decided to see if he could drag something. He surveyed the interior of Zack's cabin and Cole decided that it would be easiest to slowly move a book towards Zack. Cole almost threw it at Zack's wall and break something, but he managed to catch the book before it broke anything. He sighed and relaxed his body, dropping the book on the floor in the process. The book loudly landed next to Zack, so Cole guessed that Zack must have heard or seen the book. Cole looked inside of the Phernalia Registry and he saw many machines. He accidentally highlighted the wall of Zack's home and extended Zack's house by a bit. This used a bit of grist, but Cole still had enough grist to make the machines necessary for allowing Zack to enter the Medium. Cole decided to continue messing around with the controls, since it wasn't plausible for him to do too much damage. Cole deployed all the machines necessary, with a bit of Grist to spare. He noticed the machines deployed by LB, but he had to read what LB typed before messing with the machines. Cole didn't know Zack's or Ayah's names, so he couldn't chat with them without calling them by their corresponding handles.

SL: I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm sorry if I screw something up.
SL: BI, sorry about the noise, but my hand isn't necessarily steady.
SL: LB, please don't break anything.
SL: My name is Cole, so you guys can just call me that.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:16 pm

BI: It's alright Cole. I don't mind.
BI: Az long az you don't end up hurting grandpa or Mr. Nibblez, I'm cool with it.
Zack types. He clicks on a machine and drags it into Ayah's living room.
BI: Ayah, I'm going to pull theze machinez into your living room.
BI: Juzt letting you know zo you know where they are if you need them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm

LB: Ok Cole
LB: I'm used 2 computer games so I won't break anything
LB: OMG I JUST NOTICED I CAN C U!!!

Ayah got up from her computer and started shoving stuff around so she could give Zack some room and she quite frankly didn't want him to break her things.

LB: ok Zack I got extra room in my room 2
LB: I'm Ayah
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm

BI: I'll try to fit thingz in there too.
BI: I have a zteady hand zo don't worry about me breaking your ztuff.
Zack drags everything into place he used a lot of grist, but at least he still had some left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:41 pm

LB: Ok
LB: Lets start doing what we need 2 do
LB: I'll start first
LB: Lets be organized
LB: Zack tell me what 2 do
LB: After Cole u will go

Ayah typed and stood. She took her laptop to the living room with her.

LB: Ready
LB: I c some machines
LB: Give instructions
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 pm

BI: Do you zee the one with the lid thingy on it? Try opening that.
BI: It probably haz zomething in it.
Zack curiously looked at the machines in his own house. He left his computer with the rabbit still in his arms. He carefully looked around and hopped back to his chair, acting like a rabbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Ayah tried pulling the top off. Nope wouldn't come off. Next the turned the wheel and the top popped off.

LB: Ok what now?
LB: Cole.
LB: Do u like cookies?
LB: Do u?
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Cole took out his PDA, since it would be easy to move freely and communicate.
Cole's sister didn't notice the noise due to her wearing headphones. He walked up to the Cruxtruder and examined it. The cruxtruder was cold. Cole couldn't figure out what company created it or what it's purpose was. All of the machines were conveniently next to each other, so he didn't have to worry about that. He tried punching the cruxtruder, but it only hurt his hand. He climbed on top of it and tried to figure out what the logo on top of it was, since it was probably the logo for a company. He couldn't find anything on the internet when he scanned it, so he thought that it was probably just for aesthetic beauty. He jumped on it, since it seemed to be the funnest thing to do. A slight light was coming out from the Cruxtruder, and the Cruxtruder's top opened. Cole was sent flying against his bed, so it didn't hurt too much. The KernelSprite was sent out of the Cruxtruder, but Cole was too busy typing a warning in his PDA to notice the thing.

SL: Oh god, Zack.
SL: I tried opening it by jumping on it, and my body hurts.
SL: I was lucky that I landed on my bed and not out my window.
SL: I think I was supposed to open it with the wheel.

Cole looked at the machine that sent him flying.

SL: Cookies are great.

Cole was going to ask about the thing floating in the air, but he thought it would be best to wait till the other players opened their cruxtruders. He saw a dark purple cylinder in the Cruxtruder, so he slowly got up and walked towards the Cruxtruder. He Pulled the thing out slowly, since his body was still hurting and he couldn't exactly strain himself. He then walked towards the Totem Lathe, since he thought it would be best to figure out the use of all the machines and spare the others the trouble of messing with the machines. He had the pre-punched card and the cruxite dowel in his hand, but he no idea what either did. He put the card in a slot on the Totem Lathe and the Dowel in the machine, but he had no idea what to do next. He accidentally activated it and he then watched as the cruxite dowel was carved. His jaw would have fell off if it wasn't attached to his mouth. He simply stared at the machine wondering what to do next. He had no clue what to do next, and he didn't want to risk killing himself by screwing up.

SL: Is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere?
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 pm

BI: Look inzide.
BI:There zhould be zomething inzide.
BI:Iz there?
Zack opens the cruxtruder and a giant blue-green sprite and totem come out.
BI: Holy zhoot.
BI: Thiz iz zo cool it zouldn't be legal! (OuO)
BI: Ouch. That zoundz painful..

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:16 pm

LB: Brb let me c

Ayah started looking around.

LB: Nope

Then Ayah got a email. Hm...It was from her friend. 'If you are reading this that means I have joined the game called sgrub/sburb. I tell you friend if you have started playing then you better hurry. The machines have many uses.' Ayah read that far and decided to tell the others.

LB: I just got a message from a good friend of mine
LB: She says we should hurry
LB: I've only read the first few sentences.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Zack nods and takes his kitten out of the box with his free hand. He shoves it into the sprite and the sprite grows paws and a kitty head. Zack looks for another item and chooses his racoon bracelet into the sprite, making the sprite gain a mask and a racoon tail. He thought that was awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Cole decided to explain what he knew so far.
SL: I'll sum up what I did as of now.
SL: I grabbed the cylinder and put it in the thing called a Totem Lathe.
SL: You have to put the card in the Totem lathe as well.
SL: Then you activate it, but I don't know how I activated it.
SL: That's what I know so far.
SL: I'm going to mess around with the other machine now.

Cole walked up to Alchemiter and put the carved cylinder next to the Alchemiter, since he still had to mess with the flying thing. He walked towards a clock on his wall and took it off of the wall. He then looked at the clock in his hand and the floating thing. He threw the clock at the sprite and it became a ClockSprite. "Damn it, why did it have to be a ticking clock?" He mumbled this under his breath, since the sprite wouldn't stop making noise. He wasn't going to prototype any loved things, since it would be best to prototype things that are alive after you entered the medium. He didn't know this, but he wasn't going to prototype anything willingly. He didn't want to prototype something stupid on accident, so he held off on prototyping.

SL: This clock thingy wont stop making noise.
SL: What did you guys throw at the floating thingy?
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:40 pm

LB: Well I'm gonna put my pet hawk in the machine...
LB: so...

She did as she said and the sprite gained hawk wings and a huge beak. She kept reading the walk-through. She took her pre-punched code and put it in the machine and then put her lathe in the totem lathe and watched it make the cool curves. She then put it on the Alchemiter and she watched the machine.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 pm

BI: I put mittenz and my racoon bracelet in it. Zack takes the totem, rabbit still in arms and puts it into the totem lathe. He takes his pre-punched card and sticks it into the machine too. It begins to work and Zack smiles, going to sit back down. MittcoonSprite follows him and gives him the 'Pet meeee' look. He sighs and pets the MittcoonSprite's ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Cole decided to try messing with the Alchemiter
SL: I'm going to mess with the Alchemiter or whatever it's called.

He put the carved dowel in the Alchemiter and watched as a Greek shield was made. He then grabbed his sword off of his back, but his sister grabbed his attention before he could do anything. "Cole, what the heck is happening?" She asked this with an amazed expression her face. "Playing a game." This was the complete truth, and he said this while holding the shield and his sword. "This is a strange game. Wait… what are those machines?" She just now noticed the fact that there were machines and a flying clock in her house, and she was utterly confused. "Part of the game." He was calm, since playing the game was fun. He threw the sword in the air and prepared to cut it. He extended his sword as long as it could grow and he jumped, then he cut the shield into four pieces. He saw some imps behind his sister and he prepared to protect his sister, but he was sent into the medium and so was everything in his house's vicinity. His sister was killed by an imp shortly after. He was mad, so he cleanly cut the imp in half and gained a bit of Grist. The imp wasn't too powerful, since it was only a clock imp and it didn't have much offensive power. His rage quickly dissipated and he noticed that his sister was just killed, but he then remembered that he could simply throw his sister into the sprite. He held back his emotions and picked up his sister, then he threw her into the sprite. This prototype wouldn't affect the imps, since it was a prototype after Cole entered the Medium. He now had a SisterClockSprite, and he would finally now have actual advice from his sprite. "Hello Cole, I am your guide for your adventure." His SisterClockSprite said this while smiling. "Sis?" Cole didn't know what just happened, but he hoped that his sister still had her memories and free will. "Yes?" There was still a ticking in the background, but it was barely audible. "What just happened?" Cole wanted to know what happened, but he knew that his sister would probably know less than he did about the game. "You prototyped me into your sprite after I was…Tick… killed by imps. " She accidentally ticked, but Cole was too busy processing the information he was just given. "Do you know anything useful about the game?" Cole suspected that she had prior knowledge, but this knowledge simply came with being a sprite. "Yes, you are a hero in a war…" She then explained the things that she was allowed to explain, since Cole needed to be informed upon the game.

SL: My sister was just killed and I just entered this strange world after I placed the cylinder on the Alchemy thing, then I prototyped her and now she appears to know a lot about this game.
SL: Anything interesting happen to you guys?

A meteor was in the place Cole's home was at on Earth, so it would have looked as if Cole had died. He didn't feel like crying, since his sister was alive or at least he thought she was alive. He had just gotten some more Grist from the single imp he killed, but it was only a little bit. He went into his home and saw imps in it. He was lucky when he killed the imp earlier. He thought that his luck ran out, so he quietly went up to his room and locked the door. He was pretty much stuck their until he got the guts to leave and kill more imps, since he probably couldn't kill any imps without rage to fuel him. The imp he killed earlier was weak, but the imp was strong to Cole at the moment due to the fact that he had a weak weapon and little power. His exile would soon contact him, but that would be after someone replied to his question on Pesterchum. He wasn't lucky to quickly get into the Medium, since he didn't have time to alchemize new weapons or mess around. His land was full of violent monsters, and whimsical consorts. His consorts were purple bipedal cats. The cats were whimsical and peaceful, since they were utterly confused. The monsters were always angered due to the confusing nature of Cole's land.

SL: You guys have any way of helping me get rid of these short little monsters?
SL: I managed to kill one and get a bit of loot, but I was mad at it and it was hard to kill it.
SL: I don't think I was supposed to enter this world this early, either that or this game simply doesn't like me.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 pm

LB: Well I'll b doing things until I'm sure I kno what I'm doin'
LB: BOOP
LB: Ok I need 2 stop wasting time

She typed and looked around throwing things together to make some cool things. She threw her crossbow and a bunch of roses together to get 'Thorn in ass shooter.' After combing lots of things she threw some random stuff into her sylldex. She was sent to the medium.

LB: BOOP
LB: Ok done that
LB: OMG
LB: I saw this flashy light
LB:....
LB: Wait r u in a different world?

She asked Cole. Her world and her home wasn't really different. She lived in the woods. Her land was the Land of Forests and Fire. She didn't know she was somewhere different. She thought she was still on earth.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Zack's eyes go wide. "GRANDPA!" He shouts, running to him and giving him a hug. "Oh.. You're still here I thought you were dead. " Zack cried, It was the first time in years he had cried. Inside of his head the voices shriek and scream at him, telling him to be careful and let go. Zack shakes his head and his worried grandfather pets his hair and grabs the bandages. They sometimes help calm him during his fits. He comes back and wraps his head with the bandages, leaving one eye covered and the rest of his face except for his forehead exposed. The crying boy sits on the rug and cries. "Grandpa.. This game.. If anything happens to you I'll sprite you so you can still be here with me. I'm scared and- and - and mwehhhh." he cries, tear not stopping. There was a bright flash and everything went quiet. His grandpa was still there and everything was still alive. What he didn't know was he was in the land of glaciers and deserts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:56 pm

When no one answered Ayah went outside. Only to see a blood red sky and a giant Fire pit in front of her house. "Oh thank god Lee went out shopping..." She said looking at the fire pit. She held her crossbow at herside.

LB: GUYS
LB: GUYS!
LB: GUYS!!!!!
LB: OMG!!!

She held up her laptop and took a picture of the sky. "Oh dear god where am I..."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Cole was a bit shaken up, since monsters existed and he just saw his sister die then come back to life in a sprite. He would have answered Ayah, but he was too busy trying to figure out what was happening. He regained his composure shortly after a bit of thinking and decided to simply accept the fact that he was in a reality-bending game. He wondered why the government didn't ban this game, but he then remembered that the game wasn't out long enough for goverment agencies to investigate it and the goverment wouldn't want to investigate a game. He went outside of his home and saw a bunch of strange cat-looking creatures. He guessed that this was part of the game. He didn't notice the fact that he was in a completely different world until he saw an extreme amount of mirror-like surfaces. Houses were made of mirrors and quite frankly the abundance of mirrors made Cole confused as to where the imps were at. He guessed that the imps were angered due to the fact that they had to constantly live in a location where it was nearlu impossible to tell where things were at. He also guessed that the cat-like creatures were used to the mirror world, since they seemed to not be affected by the confusion caused by the mirrors. He checked his PDA and saw that he had missed a message from Ayah. He sighed and quickly read over what he missed, since it would be rude to simply ignore Ayah. He quickly asked his sister about the world he was in, but she was being cryptic and he didn't want to bother with riddles. He then began typinga response in his PDA.

SL: I'm guessing you're in this weird world too.
SL: Can you see all the mirrors?
SL: Freaking hard to tell where anything is at with almost everything being made of mirrors.
SL: I wouldn't recommend freaking out, since we don't know what could happen if we do anything out of fear.
SL: Watch out for the imps or whatever they're called, pretty hard to kill them unless you have a powerful weapon.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Zack doesn't hear his pesterchum go off and continues freaking out. While he has his mental breakdown MittcoonSprite answers.
BI: 'Ello I'm furry zorry but Zacky is freaking out at the meowment. Poor master is scared. He didn't hear his messaging device go off. I'm furry sorry. I will try to go and get him.
BI:OwO We have arrived in a different world guys. It's full of giant glaciers and deserts. OwO :3
The sprite stops typing and floats towards Zack, poking his shoulder. Zack sniffles and goes to his computer, bringing his grandpa with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 pm

LB: Cole
LB: My world is a forest
LB: With a crap load of fire
LB: And red
LB: Soooo happy Lee isn't here 2 c this
LB: I'd b soooo dead if he did!

She said. She began looking about for anything she could. Though nothing stood out to her. Except the flying imps of course.

LB: Um...
LB: Don't mind me
LB: Might not reply 4 a bit
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

BI: I'm zorry guyz.. Mittenz znapped me out of it.. Ayah? I'm zo zcared..
BI:And fruztrated. I don't like thiz. :(
Zack types. He wanted to keep his grandpa safe at all times so he made things with the alchemeter including a new enchanted gun for his grandpa. Zack makes the weapons "UNICORNZZZ!" and "Catnipped" He puts one in his sylledex and the equips the UNICORNZZZ as his strife-specibus. He had to man up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next