Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB Session (OPEN)

+3
linguisticallyInspired
tribalCanine
DistantRed
7 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Kai smiles at the povocations of the pesentblood

Kai: if you say so GreatPesentBlood, you kan try to lead what ever wants to follow you. if you kould make anything follow you thats it

Kai: But really, you dont seem to even grasp the edge of the power that im talking about, your words agains THE SUFFERER are prove of that. You are Just a PowerBlind MoThErFuKeR Like the stupid klowns. That little pestilence made everyone kneel before him, even after his , that level of kontroll is greater than any SubgluFuKeR has ever acomplish, and he did it all with out have any real power, he was the weakest of them all and even then he Koul Kontroll an army willing to die for him, even after he wasnt there to kontroll them anymore. You are seeking power just to feel like you are worth something little MoThAfUkEr.

Kai: So tell me LilGPB, why dont we skip this part, and you just put a Klown mask already, i think it would suit you perfectly, im sure that the HighBloods would let you be their Lil Harlequin JAJAJA

Last edited by Kasius Alexander Icarus on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18186

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Kai keeps laughing to himself, he opens the chats once more and leaves a mensage

Kai: hey lilMAR, now that i have this LunchMachine, im going to feed my lusus, NO MORE HUNTING FOR ME....JAJAJA, seriusly, have you ever try to hunt something with a wolf at your side? you never know if he is going to hunt you if you dont find anything, this should fix a lot of my problems with him >:D

Kai: anyways, i dont know what should i do, so im going to do that until you find what else it is to this game, i realy dont see the point of what should i be doing. And sorry for the show up there, i dont like anything that represents those LiTlE MoThErFuCkInG KlOwNs

Kai closes public chat
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Gandey looks at these things in awe and confusion. He then notices a digital clock. He then notices that this digital clock is not a digital clock. He realizes that this either means that there is a surprise for him, or well... a more explosive surprise. After much self-debate, he decides that is it not worth the risk. He attempts to mess around with it, to no avail at all.

ES: hey, FS, thIs thIng demands soMEthIng, I assuME It wants soMEthIng on top of the weIrd cIrcle thIng, drop your weIght In gold on it.

Gandey then looks at the Clown's message of sheer insolence and laughs.

I already won the argueMEnt, because the leader saId you forfeIted, however because I am feelIng nIce, I shall send you a present soon, hIghblood

Worried, Gandey looks again at the timer in fear.

ES: appease it, FS, please.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18912

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Zertin attempts to pick up Gandey.
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 17217

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Gandey moves out of the way of the cursor, as he does not want to be touched by that "dark wIzardry"
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:09 pm

fourteenSixties (FS) began trolling enigmaticSupremacy (ES)

FS: WΞLL, WHAT ΞLSΞ DO YOU HAVΞ THAT'S HΞAVY
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Maryba, check on lusus

You check on your lusus to find that she has gone out hunting for food. You shrug it off and decided to go back to helping Kai with his game.

Maryba, troll Kai.

bubblingSplasher (BS) began trolling KAI

BS: ALright i finished what i needed to DO. ANyways could you check on your cruxtrudER? I'D like to see what the purpose of that thing IS. ALso it seems that tc would be hosting my gaME. SO i mapped it out like thIS.

BS: MAryba-->Kai--->???--->fs--->gandey--->tc--->back to maryBA.

BS: I'M still not sure whose game you're going to host thouGH. IT seems like we'll need another troll to host fs' and to be your client servER. OH well that'll be another topic in the futuRE.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18095

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:32 pm

BS:UNless you want to host fs' of course then we wouldn't need to go through the trouble to get yet another troll to join US.

BS: WHat do you thiNK? SOunds goOD?
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Gandey looks around his hive for something heavy and he notices his statue, the inaccurate construction by some brown blood idiot, and his choice is clear.

ES: drop thIs trashblood statue on It. maybe thIs thIng Is easIly Impressed.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:59 pm

Zertin picks up the statue and drops it on the Cruxtruder or whatever its called.

FS: WHY DO YOU HAVΞ THIS LYING AROUND, ANYWAY
FS: THIS SΞΞMS LIKΞ AN ODD THING 4 A TROLL LIKΞ YOU TO HAVΞ

Zertin looks around the room Gandey is in.
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 pm

ES: I have thIs, because belIeve It or not, but I kInda hold MYself to a very hIgh degree.
ES: If you look around MY room a lIttle, you wIll notIce that these blankets are genuIne sIlkbeast materIal, also a keypoInt Is MY varIous posters of yours truly, MOI, and also many statues, maInly non-trashblood made, you wIll also notIce MY many books, because a sound mind lIes wIthIn a sound body, and I am quIte sure, that even your blood color *gags a lIttle*,could agree that I have.
ES: and MY ancestors, what Is that? I got a KernelsprIte?
ES: what exactly does one do wIth thIs thIng?
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

FS: MAYBΞ YOU SHOULD THROW SOMΞTHING AT IT AND SΞΞ WHAT HAPPΞNS
FS: THAT'S WHAT I'D DO
FS: BUT I'M JUST A LOWLY MUSTARDBLOOD, SO WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT GLOWING BALLS OF ΞNΞRGY AND THE ACTIONS OF LΞΑDΞRS
FS: OH BLUΞST OF BLUΞS
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Kai slowly opens the door of his lusus room, and with out fully open it, he puts a hole plate full of Double Meat Sandwiches for him, and quickly closes the door

From the other side of the room, Kai is able to hear his lusus enjoying his little snack. He goes back to the computer to see if Mar already left him something to do. He finish the Bited Double Meat Sandwich and with a full stomatch he gladly starts talking with LilMar again

Kai: Hi again >:D i kame back, my lusus should having festin with all the food i left to him. This LunchMaker is amazing >:D, what else do you think i kould make with this machine? its like having a personal Cheff again >:D

Kai: ha...how i miss that little guy, he used to make the best lunches you could ever imagine, its a shame he....left....................ANYWAYS, you wanted me to kheck the CruxThunder? you mean the thing with the clock? i was wondering what was that thing too, i mean, what does the clock even mean? its a time limit for something? maybe the game closes when it reaches zero, who knows, maybe this is a trial version or something :P

Kai: And about the servers, maybe i could become an exelent host like the one i got jaja, its my job as an Ambassador anyways, to close the gap betwen the Water and Earth. I dont really care who i host, everyone is welcome in my hive. So, im guessing the LilGuy i need to host is the one who is hosting our "Leader" GPB,right? JAJA This is going to be fun. I should talk with him, he seems like a nice guy to be around.

Kai: but first i need to finish with this clock something, i wouldnt want the game to close before we even start playing it.........After some investigations, it seems like it has something inside...i hear some noices coming from inside this thing...but i kant recognise what it is...i dont think i had ever hear something like it...like a clock maybe? jaja now that i think about it that would be to obious, and besides, its..like..diferent...i cant really kite katch it.

Why dont you open it? i think it will be easier for you with your powers to kontroll reality, or what ever GPB said
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm

ES: you know what, for your blood color, you have really gone outsIde your lImItatIons, and I respect that. I can quIte honestly say that you are my favorIte lowblood. you know your place and you have some motIvation. when I purge thIs world of the lowbloods, I wIll not kIll you and I wIll hIde your cursed blood color to the world. If you ask, I would probably not deny a moIrallegIance. wIth MY guIdance, you may becoME the greatest mustardblood, or even greatest lowblood, who has ever lIved.

Gandey throws in the trashblood statue
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm

ES: you know what, for your blood color, you have really gone outsIde your lImItatIons, and I respect that. I can quIte honestly say that you are my favorIte lowblood. you know your place and you have some motIvation. when I purge thIs world of the lowbloods, I wIll not kIll you and I wIll hIde your cursed blood color to the world. If you ask, I would probably not deny a moIrallegIance. wIth MY guIdance, you may becoME the greatest mustardblood, or even greatest lowblood, who has ever lIved.

Gandey throws in the trashblood statue
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:32 pm

ES: oh, and what happened to the slImeblood? how long should we waIt for a reply before kIckIng her from the group?
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tribalCanine Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:17 pm

You hear a loud crash outside. You wonder what the heck it was.

> Canisa: Go investigate.
tribalCanine
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 17125

http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Kai opens the public chat once again waiting for LilMar to respond, if he is lucky, he could even found the LilGuy who is going to be his guest, or maybe a new player to join the game with him and the others  WHO KNOW WHO CAN YOU FIND

Kai opens public chat

Kai:
Hi everyone, there is someone here?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 pm

ES: I am here, but sInce you wIll obvIously attempt to go on a juggalo hIghblood rampage wIth me and upset my new mustardblood peonfrIend, I wIll be the better person and leave.

enigmaticSupremacy has left the public chat.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:27 pm

BS: OKay thEN.

Maryba picks a random box lying around and throws it onto the cruxtruder, a glowing orb floating out of it.

BS: I Got that thing oUT. IT seems like a sprite or somefin...maybe you should put something in IT?}@_@{
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:03 am

You see the mensage from GPB and left the computer, you already had fun with that guy, besides, his provocation was pretty weak this time, you dont even care, once you have your lunch, nothing can make you mad.

You see the shining Sprite flying around the room, you didnt expect that something like that came out of the CruxThunden. Its flying around you, it seems its made to follow you, in some way, it remainds you about your lusus when it was younger...when he wasnt hungry of course, he used to follow you everywhere berfore the terrible incident that we are not suposed to know yet

You sit down once again to see what are you supposed to do with this thing. And the sprite starts flying around your chair. You are starting to get tired of this thing, the sound it makes when he spins around you it isnt anything like the clock type sound you eard before when it was inside his CruxThunder.

GET OUT OF HERE!! IM TRYING TO READ!!

Kai say at the same time he grabs the first thing he sees and trows it to the anoying sprite to make it go away

SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 3 You-shouldn-t-have-done-that
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:32 am

You blinked when you saw what Kai had thrown into the sprite...which you found out is called a kernelsprite. Oh dear, you wonder what would happen...

BS: UH...kAI? YOu probably know what happened anyways but...you probably should not have done thAT. I Think you just prototyped your kernelsprite(as i found out is what it is called) with that thing you just threw at IT.

BS: ALso, the countdown looks like it's going to be reeeaaally dangerous, you should probably hurry up and continue with the game, probably create something with the alchemiter, but don't forget to use your totem latHE!

BS: HM...if i knew what was going to happen i prooobably shouldn't have deployed that thing on your ceiliNG...}@ n @{
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:50 am

FS: I AM GLAD TO KNOW I WILL SURVIVΞ YOUR MASSACRΞ OF LOWBLOODS
FS: AND AS FOR THE GRΞΞNBLOOD
FS: I THINK SHΞ MIGHT COMΞ BACK

Zertin looked on the public chat.

FS: I sΞΞ THIS IS BACK UP
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by tribalCanine Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:24 am

You see nothing out of the ordinary.. Unless that large hole in your wall has been there all along. Oh no.
> Canisa: Freak out.
tribalCanine
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 17125

http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 am

You now see that TC is online.
>Maryba, troll TC

bubblingSplasher (BS) began trolling tribalCanine [TC]

BS: HEllo there TC. I'D like to ask you if you don't mind being my host server to complete the loOP. ALso, telling you in advance, gandey aka es will be hosting your gaME. HE'll probably tell you about it latER.

BS: I Know this is sudden considering that we haven't talked before but it has already been decidED. HOpe you don't miND.

BS:GEt back to me as soon as you can pleaSE. THank yOU. }@u@{

~~~~~~~~~~

OCs:
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next