Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 23 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Corbit and Auriel both nodded. "Its fine. We all can be friends." Corbit smiled at Auriel and Auriel smiled at the other girl.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 23 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Akira smiled happily. "That makes me super happy!" Akira's eyes changed to a bright almost unearthly blue for a split second before returning to their usual dark brown colour. Akira hugged Auriel happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Auriel tried awkwardly hugging the human girl back. Corbit just laughed at Auriel's awkwardness toward Akira.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Akira giggled. I know the way to the beach. Akira said as she released Auriel from the hug. i can show you if you want me to! Akira smiled innocently again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Corbit nodded. "That'll be great."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Akira giggled and started to walk away. This way! follow me! Akira was smiling happily as she led her new friends to the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Entrix followed the girl, her mum walking behind her, flapping her wings to get into the air here and there. She was excited to get back to the beach. She wanted to show her mum how pretty everything looked at this time of day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Corvus tentatively stepped onto the sand in his black shorts, his Sufferer pendant resting against the grey skin of his chest. He looked around at the small groups spread across the sand, looking for a face that he might recognize, but failing in his search. This wasn't the kind of situation he was accustomed to, and he was practically shredding the inside of his lip as he chewed it in his nervousness.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20123
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm

As Akira got to the beach she noticed Corvus, she immediately ran up to him and pointed to his sufferer pendant. "I have one of those too!" Akira smiled as she reached into a hidden pocket in her cloak, she pulled out a small worn piece of string with the metal pendant attached to it. "An old friend of mine gave it to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Auriel and Corbit followed behind Akira and Entrix.

Ayah and Syntax had been playing patty-cake and Syrrah had been watching from the water jealously. Syntax's attention had been peeked the second the male troll had stepped onto the beach.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Corvus jumped slightly when Akira ran to him, taking a step backwards. When she pointed out his pendant and pulled out one her own a smile spread across his face. Even the possibility of meeting someone with the slightest interest in the Sufferer was even to lessen his discomfort, though he was still extremely nervous, a state that wasn't improved when the others joined them. "D-do you know much about the Sufferer?" He asked the human, glancing at the others.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Akira nodded. "i know a little bit about the sufferer. i know he was a mutant. and i know what happened to him. and i kinda know his story and how these pretty pendants were made!" Akira suddenly stopped and began to blush, she plopped on the ground and sat cross-legged. Akira began pushing her pointer fingers together as she blushed. "you're the first one who's ever really talked to me about the sufferer in a really long time mister..." Akira said shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Entrix had a book on ancestry and tended to read it on a daily basis, but sadly she hadn't brought it to read. The female troll kept to herself, not really speaking at all for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Corvus sat across from Akira, also sitting crossed legged. "Well, I've spent a lot of my time looking for what little information about him that's left," he told her, starting to doddle in the sand. "I think that what he taught was right, that we shouldn't let the color of our blood split society." His head snapped up to the others, a blush spreading across his cheeks. "S-sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Corvus. Corvus Elapid."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Akira smiled, continuing to blush. "nice to meetcha Corvis! my name's Akira Kosaka!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Syntax watched the two mingle and chat. "I know very much about the signless. I know quite the amount. So does one of my tunnel/cave dwelling friends." Syntax pipped up. Syrrah was rather surprised by the blue-blood speaking
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Akira," Corvus replied. When one of the Trolls that had followed the girl over spoke up he looked up at him. "I'm something of a cave dweller myself, and I'd love to hear anything you know that I don't. I know quite a bit, but I'm sure I haven't found all of the information in my caves yet. There's still a lot to explore."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 pm

"Tell me what you know." Syntax said and watched the male's reaction.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Corvus leaned back on his hands. "Well, I know of his origins, of course," he began. "I know about the Ψiioniic, Disciple and Dolorosa and what happened to them after the Sufferer's death. I know of the uprising that followed. I have yet to find the details of his final sermon, the Great Expletive, but I know it's in those caves somewhere."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:02 am

"That is always a good start." Syntax said and pulled out a large book, it looked very old. "Syn, is that what I think it is!' Syrrah said trying to snatch the book from Syntax.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Upon seeing the book Corvus leapt to his feet. "Is that what I think it is?" He asked excitedly, unconsciously echoing Syrrah as he circled her so he could peer over her shoulder.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:01 pm

"Give me that Syntax, give it to me now!" Syrrah said wanting to ring out her friend's neck. When did she get that? Its been missing for so many sweeps it wasn't even funny. "Well I don't know what you think it is, but it is very packed with knowledge. So much knowledge!" Syntax said handing the book to the male troll.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm

As soon as he was handed the book Corvus dropped back onto the sand and opened the book, beginning to read. "Thanks," he said, not looking up. It had been a while since he had found any new information, and this book would keep him busy for hours, if he was given the time to read through it.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 pm

"I leave that in your care. If you ruin it in anyway I will use your intestines as a jump rope." She said was a smile.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:47 pm

"I'll take perfectly good care of it," Corvus assured her, removing his notebook and a pen from his Sylladex, immediately beginning to scribble down words, phrases and sentences that stood out for him, making note of page numbers for later reference.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next