Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 22 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Corbit started off, dragging Entrix along. He wasn't sure where they were. He was terrible at directions. And couldn't find his way out of the woods.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 22 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Entrix wondered where they were going, walking beside Corbit. She wondered if she should direct him as of where to go instead since the walk around was nice. She lived somewhere around the forest too, but not on the ground, but instead in the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Corbit gave up after a few more minutes. "Wehhh. We're lost." Corbit was pretty mad at being lost but still, he understood why.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 11:40 pm

" Well.. I kind of know the trees a little. Maybe we can look at them and see if they look familiar. " Entrix says, having an idea. She would look at the bark of the trees and any landmarks to see if they had been there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat May 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Corbit nodded. "Yeah I like that idea, its really smart." He grabbs Entrix's hand. He wanted her to lead the way.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Entrix nodded at him. " Well, I have seen this rock when we had first come into the woods. " Entrix points out, coming close to a tree and looking up into it's leaves. " These trees are usually in the west side though... So if we go south we can find the beach, right? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon May 27, 2013 1:07 pm

"I believe so. Though I could be wrong...where is owlmum when you need her..." He had completely given up, he wanted his matesprit's mom to get them out of there.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:14 pm

" Um.. Maybe one of us can climb a tree to look for my tree house. Mum should probably be up by now.. " Entrix says calmly. She kept her eyes up above at the leaves and turned a way in which the west was to her right, and south was forward. She knew this by how the trees of the west ended where they were currently standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

"Should I or you?" Corbit asked unsure exactly what the tree-hive looked like.

((Oh! I made a post in beforus for Daphny and Ginnie))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:50 pm

" I will. If I remember correctly, I know in which direction I should look." Entrix says, climbing up the tree with difficulty.

( okays :3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Corbit nodded, he watched entrix climb the tree. He very much enjoyed the sight.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 am

Once Entrix had reached the top, she could see a dark green house within the trees. A giant owl stood upon the railing of the small house. Entrix does an owl call and climbs back down to be greeted by a teal horned owl in which was quite big in size. She flapped her wings with a hooting noise and turned to Entrix to wrap her wings around her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 am

"Oh owlmum! You do not know how much i missed seeing you!!! We're kind of lost." He said hugging Entrix and her lusus.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:04 pm

A young girl who is hiding in a nearby bush sneaks up on Corbit, she is wearing a black cloak and the hood is up. The girl smirks and yells "Boo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Corbit jumped up and ran around in a circle screaming. He was so scared!

When Auriel heard her morail scream she dashed into the woods. She had to protect him, he was her morail she couldn't him get hurt.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 pm

The girl smiled. "sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She giggled. "my name's Akira by the way." She put her hand on Corbit's shoulder and smiled innocently in an attempt to calm him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 pm

When Auriel made it to Corbit she grabbed him and shook his shoulders. "Calm down! What happened!?!?" She screamed at him trying to calm him down. Corbit looked at Auriel, he was crying and she turned to the human. "Who are you!? Did you try hurting him?!" She asked getting closer to the human.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:57 pm

The young girl looked afraid suddenly, and started to tremble. her hood fell down as she fell to her knees and started to tear up. "i-i'm Ak-kira. i d-didn't mean to s-scare him that bad. i j-just wanted to have a l-little fun. i d-didn't think that y-yelling ''Boo'' w-would s-scare him!" The girl whimpered as she started to fold in on herself as Auriel drew nearer. Akira began to cry. "S-Scary! Y-you're scaring me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Auriel stopped where she stood. "I am sorry about him, and misunderstanding, he is very week and how do you say, dramtic." Corbit squeaked when he noticed Auriel was being mean. "H-hey!"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Akira paused and cocked her head. "why are you being mean to him? don't you like him? i mean, he's your friend right?" Akira said curiously. "aren't you supposed to be nice to your friends? Akira looked at Auriel with curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 pm

"I'm not being mean, I'm being brutally honest." Auriel crossed her arms and Corbit looked at her shocked. "I'll show you! I'll get you to be jealous that Entrix has me and you don't. " His face began becoming a purplish-blue out of frustration.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Akira stood up and sighed as she brushed herself off. "geez, nobody is ever any fun around here. it's always about quadrants or jealousy or killing or kissing or whatever." Akira started to look sad. "nobody ever wants to be my friend. nobody ever even wants to talk to me unless they're mad. I get hit alot... but that doesn't hurt me as much as the fact that nobody even cares enough to be nice to me." A few tears start to roll down her cheeks, she wipes them away quickly. "maybe it's because i'm a freak..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Auriel honestly felt bad for the girl. "Your not alone, both me and Corbit here are freaks, myself more than him, but we feel your pain. If it wasn't for his ancestor I wouldn't even be alive. So don't worry we are all in the same boat."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Akira stopped wiping her eyes, she still had tears. Unlike most humans, her tears were not simply clear. Akira's tears were also contained silver. "will you guys maybe be my friends?" Akira smiled innocently as her tears dried up. She looked back and forth between Corbit and Auriel. Akira still looked very curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Entrix and her mum stood and looked at the girl, going up to shake her hand." I can be your friend. " Entrix says softly. Even if the girl more than likely wasn't directing her words towards her, she would still like to have more friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next