Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 pm

" Not really. I used to but not anymore. " Jackal says. He didn't know where this was going. He lightly scratched his tummy and put his cell into his pocket. Saturn stared at him with a small and nervous smile. He liked how soft his skin looked too.. He blushed and put that thought away.

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 pm

"What would you say if I told you someone was horns over heels for you?" She was attacking this head on. That always the best way in her world.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:59 pm

" It would be cool I guess. Why? " Jackal was just confused. Who would like him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

"I know someone who does. But they are too shy to tell you." She said with a tumbs up. It was something she was happy about. To do this for her friends was an honor.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Jackal tilts his head like a curious kitty, his long elf-like ears flattening out to the sides. He wondered who was it. Saturn had a major blush on his face when Jackal had done his kitty routine. It looked just so cute. His yellow and green eyes had a slight look to them in which they looked brighter than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm

"I would say but..." Ayah darted her eyes over to Saturn, she, made a soft smile.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Saturn smiled a little back. Jackal was confused and looked behind him but Entrix and Saturn were both quietly talking to each other once he did so. He was confused. Who was it? " Pleeeease? " He asks with kitten eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"T-too cute! I can't hide it, but he might attack me if I say!" She could barely hold back. Oh god she didn't like this.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Got'cha He thought. This was going to be to easy. His curiosity was getting the better of him, and so he'd use his looks against anyone to get the answer. " Pleeease? " He asks with a pout. Saturn was going to die. He wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there because this moment in itself was eating him alive. He buried his head into his knees and hoped for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 pm

"Its...its....its Saturn!!" She said quickly and then covered her mouth quickly. Oh god, she felt so bad now.... "I'm so sorry Saturn.....I couldn't hold it in anymore...." She said looking at the small, cute troll.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm

" Oh him? We're just really close. It could be mistaken as a red feeling, right Saturn?" He asks with a big smile. "Oh.. Yeah.." Saturn replies, feeling as if he had been torn to pieces on the inside. He just wanted to cry, so he did so, making Entrix pull him to her and lightly rub his back. "Shh.. It's okay.." She mumbles. Jackal just looked at the two, looking as if he had just killed a kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:50 pm

"YOU MORON! He trusted ME to tell you! And then YOU brush it off! Just like that! How could you!" Ayah's face was as red as her face from anger. The whole time she pointed her finger at Jackal to seem as if she was shamming him into guilt.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:12 pm

" I'm just a cruel person. I don't know why anyone would like me. That's why I did so. If you have a problem just tell me. " He says with a smirk. He was just cruel. No wonder he was the martyr of hate in the game. " I was the martyr of hate anyway. It shouldn't bother you. Oh, wait. It does. " He says evily. He acted as if he had no soul, but he did it because he was afraid. He did like Saturn but he had thought he deserved better. I'm sorry! You deserve better. Go away! I don't deserve you! He thought. He was horrible so he knew that Saturn needed someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"Shut your pie-hole and kiss him! I don't care if you don't like him or not! He needs someone to LOVE him!" She was passionate about doing this for her friend.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm

" Listen.. You don't know anything about me. Why don't you care about him?! Do you think I deserve him? Fuck no. He deserves better and you know it! Leave me alone! " He yells with tears in his eyes. He walks off into the bushes on the far side and just sits there, wanting to leave, but staying. He had no one to tell him everything was going to be okay, and that's why he was always so emotionally unstable.

Saturn looked up with a small smile. He thought Jackal cared too much, but he liked it that he at least cared about him a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Ayah smiled. "Good job Jackal!! Sure it was like pulling teeth but I got it done. I showed that you want to get in his pants!!!" She laughed. "Just caring for him that little bit is proof that your not empty. That your not a monster. That you are good enough for him. Being able to say that you aren't good enough is letting go of something you love. That shows that you only want the best for him. So all in all you love him." She said and nodded.

((So much red! She must be a talker.)
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm

" No way. She was able to read him quite quickly. It has never been done. Nice job my friend." Entrix was impressed. Saturn had a big smile on his face.

Jackal's ears twitched and the half-seadweller popped his head out from the back of the bush. He had an innocent look on his kitten looking face and he stepped out awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Ayah put out her hand for a high-five from Entrix. "I'm the boss!" She said and chuckled. "Now Jackel get over here and cuddle him!" She said with a sweet smile.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 pm

" I guess so. " Entrix high-fives her back and looks at Jackal. He gets on his knees and crawls over to them. A big kitty-like smile is on his face when he gets there he rolls onto his back and Saturn lightly scratches behind his ears, making him purr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Ayah was happy about the high-five. She thought she would pass out from all the cute things happpening. "Wow...." Corbit was amazed by the sight.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 pm

"The kitty is back! " Entrix cheers, petting his hair a little before sitting back down with Corbit. " This is actually kind of normal. " Entrix says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Corbit nodded. "I'm actually pretty happy about them right now." Corbit said, chuckling. It was great to see his friends happy.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm

"That's a good thing. Saturn is going back to normal tomorrow though so I hope the relationship will last them quite a while. " Entrix says. Saturn has a small smile on his face as he lightly pokes the other's abdomen where his gills are, earning an immense purring from Jackal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm

"Oh my gosh they are too cuuute~~!" Ayah said her eyes fixed on the trolls. This was just amazing! Two adorable beautiful boys types liking each other.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

" Shh. I am not. " He says, looking up with a small pout. He sits up and is poked in his side. He flails and falls over again. Saturn starts laughing at how silly he was acting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next