Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 9:58 pm

FC: Thank god, I'd hate to be that guy...
FC: Guess I should message the others...
FC: But who first? The punk ass or my darling giggling flower?
FC: Decisions, decisions...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Gemini Posts : 450
Boondollars : 18863

Back to top Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Cain stops typing. His mood suddenly drops.
SB: I should go.
Timo just reminded him that he had no real life friends. He had no one to call his lover either. He looks down at his hands. It was one of the reasons he was a disappointment....

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 10:21 pm

You stop as well and frown, you were preparing for a cheery farewell and a tease about Lucy or something, but this? No, he had to press on, you gotta be a friend to have friends, and god damn you need friends... FC: Hey, what's bugging you?
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 pm

SB: It's nothing I promise.
SB: Go talk to Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 10:29 pm

FC: I will
FC: And we'll get playing soon, but...
FC: I'm your friend man, don't you go forgetting that...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Cain looks at his hands.
SB: I know.
sovietBear ceased pestering fedoraChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 10:44 pm

You sit back in your chair and sigh slowly, removing your hat to run your hand though your hair, helping yourself stay calm. You sit there and ponder before roolong your neck and putting on a smile, a treasure deserves no burdens, leave it at the door Timo, leave it at the doo. You pick up a conversation with Lucy.
FC: Good evening my mirthful little rockstar
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:54 pm

You stop, hearing a ding come from your pocket. One of your friends is pestering you. You're not sure whether to be happy or not about this person.

WO: { oh hi there }
WO: { oh were you the one who told me about this one game thing we all were gonna play }

Let's pretend he's not hitting on you for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Cain stands up and walks away from his computer. He was glaring. He puts his hand on the wall. "I want to play the game." His eyes narrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Thu May 22, 2014 6:54 pm

FC: Honestly, I think it was Cain who brought it up first...
FC: Though I'm probably wrong, it's been so long since we first talked about doing it.
FC: Shit, forgot the winky face... ;D
FC: But honestly, sorry I've been holding everything up...mail is...weird here...

You scratch the back of your head, weird was an understatement, your copies are already a month late, and your friends have been a bit impatient with you lately, for good reason.
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:44 pm

You laugh a little. Despite your friend being a huge and complete perv to you on the occasion, he was kind of nice. Emphasis on KIND OF.

WO: { well i totally forgot about it until i messaged DH }
WO: { he hasnt responded yet D: }
WO: { maybe it's because im a girl ;D }
WO: { his only weakness mwahahaha }

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Thu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm

FC: Some men can handle your adorableness, some can't, their loss... ;D
FC: There we go! I'm getting my game back on!
FC: Back to the point, I take it you don't know anything about what this game even like then, huh?
FC: Because honestly, I don't myself...

You sit back in your chair and muse over how you and your friends are about to sit down and play a game that none of you really no the first thing about and can't find any credible information or recording of said game, why are you all even doing this again?

...Also you think of how adorable your friend is but that was in all honesty a given...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 8:00 pm

WO: { you are such a big flirt you know that right }
WO: { well i know its a computer game }
WO: { oh and its a group game :D }
WO: { no one ever told me anything else }

You decide that you've done enough skating for now and put your skate board back on the nearby rack, un-clipping your helmet and put that on top of the rack, and enter the kitchen. You suddenly remember your Big Bro is still in the living room. You grab a Coca-Cola out of the fridge and sneak to the stairs.

Almost there and... Shit. Your brother turns to you, holding up a second controller, offering you a seat to play games with him. Your Big Bro is super cool, but he really doesn't understand that you don't want to play the games he likes with him.

You abscond quickly and your brother hops over the couch, barely missing you as you sprint up your stairs, two at a time. You skid into your room and shut the door, locking it. Good lord, you really need to be more careful.

You unscrew the cap and take a refreshing swig of the bubbly caramel colored beverage. The sweet foamy taste of victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Thu May 22, 2014 8:04 pm

FC: A flirt? No...I just say what I see, that's all...
FC: One of us would tell you but that's all we know as well honestly...
FC: Have you decided who you want being your...let me check the wiki for what it's called...
FC: Oh, yeah, your server?
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm

sean was about to reply to lucy, but then....
Shit happened.
Sean is now fully dressed, and swordfighting a robot. for reasons unknown.
the robot vanished, and panting, Sean Pms lucy.
[DH]I have my copy of the game FYI.
[DH] so, when are we doing this?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23439
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 pm

You happily, and kind of cutely, hop into your spinny chair at your desk.

WO: { thats like the person who like makes stuff happen around me right }
WO: { well you seem to know something about the game }
WO: { and it was your idea }
WO: { so i guess you can be my server if ya want :D }

Oh, look, Sean replied to you.

WO: { you do :D }
WO: { im not the only one who has the game }
WO: { ... i havent talked to SB yet }
WO: { i should do that soon }
WO: { i guess since i have mad hacking skills i got it pretty quick ;D }

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Thu May 22, 2014 8:19 pm

FC: That would be correct
FC: And I'd be honored to my fair lady!
FC: ...
FC: I bowed in front of my computer while typing that but I forgot you can't see me...

You sighed and rub the bridge of your nose, blushing a tad, "Smooth Timo...smooth as Rocky Road..."
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu May 22, 2014 8:25 pm

sean felt tired, and had no energy to be nervous for a moment.
[DH]Welp.
[DH] I just had to fight a robot
[DH]with a sword.
[DH]And then it gave me the game
[DH] it hink i win there.
[DH]unless, SB has to fight a bear or something.
[DH]that would be badass.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23439
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 pm

First Timo...

WO: { hahaha youre funny sometimes }
WO: { and you make me laugh }
WO: { which i guess isnt that hard but its still something to be proud of :D }

Now Sean...

WO: { are you serious :O }
WO: { oh my gosh that is so cool }
WO: { you are so cool }
WO: { :D }

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Thu May 22, 2014 8:38 pm

You sit back in your chair with a stupid smile as you cheeks flare up a bit, tipping your hat bashfully despite the fact that SHE STILL CAN'T SEE YOU NUMBNUTS!

[color=#666699] FC: It's a pleasure to please I'll have you know...
FC: Well, better go check the mail to see if it's in yet so we can get started!
FC: I was hoping I wouldn't have to go swimming today but...oh well...
FC: Though if I had to swim the Atlantic for you I probably still would ;D
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 pm

"Wow. He is really trying today isn't he?" You decide to let him do whatever he was gonna do. You had important things to do.

Things like write fanfictions. What fanfictions? You see nothing of the sort in a folder on your left desktop labeled FANFICTIONS.

Instead, why don't we go look on your right desktop. You decide to listen to some ill music. Panic! At the Disco? Sure why not. You begin blasting it and rocking out in your chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Thu May 22, 2014 9:03 pm

You swing you chair around and stand up, gathering up everything you need for your trip into town, swimming trunks, goggles, your trusty fishing pole (Eh, it's served you well), and not to forget your prized bow and set of arrows, which you quickly apply to your strife specibus, the rest you captralog. Un-equipting your clothes (*u*) and quickly re-equipting your swimming trunks and goggles, you head outside and take a deep breath, smelling in the salty air of the ocean, you spy shore about, eh, quarter of a mile out? No sweat, when you grow up living on a house boat you learn to swim before you can crawl.

Wait, was that not a fact previously stated? Yeah, you're on a houseboat right now...

Anyways, without the key, no doubt Pop-Pop has it, you charge towards the bow and leap the railing, splashing over the edge to start swimming towards shore to go check you PO box, where you're hoping your game will finally be.
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Cain looks around for his game. Where was it? "Shit." Did Ivan get it again? He sighs and pulls his hood up. He was going to have to fight the bear. Again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Fri May 23, 2014 10:59 am

(Wow...Lucy has had it easy compared to the boys...XD)

You drag yourself onto the shore about five minutes later and jog your way tiredly to the post office, running to your box to check it for ant mail. You find inside are the long awaited Sburb envelopes  and punch the air, quickly captralogging them before running back to the shore to swim back home to tell your little flower the good news. FC: Damn that was exhausting...
FC: But anyways they came! I'm loading up the game as we speak!
FC: Your client downloaded?
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 5:51 pm

You, almost as oblivious as ever, didn't notice that you were being pestered until a good 15 minutes after the fact that you were messaged. You roll closer to your keyboard.

WO: { yeah of course :D }
WO: { ive sorta had them downloaded since this morning i think }
WO: { i torrented them off the internet }
WO: { free games are the best games :D }

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next