Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) - Page 8 Empty Re: Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by RogueDruid Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Sean entered the garage, and captchlogued his one of his grandfathers specialized vechicle,, using an entire sleeves worth of his tattoos to hold it.
then headed up the stairs. the vault door and the stairs closing up behind him.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23439
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) - Page 8 Empty Re: Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:11 pm

HD: Sure, I totally believe you.
HD: That was sarcasm by the way, since you can't really hear the tone of my voice.
HD: Yeah, HS is extremely stupid and ignorant.
HD: She thinks that my whole life is some kind of RP charecter and it is fucking annoying.
HD: Everytime I try to talk to her, she is like, duurrrr, why are you always in that RP mode?
HD: She is on my blacklist for that.

You put your phone to the side of your leg and start to take deep breaths, don't lose your cool. That is totally uncool if you lose your cool. After a couple of seconds of taking deep breaths, you look back to your phone and start to pester SB again.

HD: Yes, I torture people.
HD: They are the rest that tried to stay and fight, you know, after they tried to kill me and everything.
HD: Oh?
HD: How are you a troll.
HD: The first time I tried to talk to you, you said you were being attacked by some kind of bear.
HD: That is extremely stupid. Unless you are one of those vodka drinking, communist Russians or whatever.

You start to chuckle again, thank you global positioning and money. You have outdone yourself once again. You had tracked where this troll's signal was coming from and found that he was in Russia. So why not just blurt out several hurtful stereotypes towards the person just to get some hate! It is very fun to make people angry!

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:54 am

You hop back on your bike and make your way back to your house. You really wanted to find some imps so you could kick their little grumpy asses, but maybe you could find some later. Now, you were focused on getting to the top of the tower.

When you reach your house, you hop off your bike and jog inside, captchalogging some items from your kitchen. You Fetch Modus was a Recitation Modus, which means that you must recite all the cards in your deck, and the one you wish to have expelled goes last. It's a pain when you have a large amount of items and cards. If you mess up, all of your items will be expelled and you are pretty much screwed.

"Ugh, maybe I should have chosen an easier modus." You rub your face and head back up to the tower. Time to get this show on the road, you guess.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18923

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 am

SB: Why yes, I am a Russian. Ivan wasn't attacking me, he was sitting on me. Which is 'playing'.
SB: HS isn't stupid just because you act like an RP character.
SB: Though I know you aren't.
SB: And you still have yet to tell me who you are.

Cain sighs and checks up on Timo.
SB: Hey.
SB: The server is about to load.
SB: You ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:14 am

You were currently about a yard or two away from the gate when you start making an entire floor to accompany it.

FC: Alright, it's almost done, after this you should be on your own little adventure...

As you finish up all you can do for her for now you hit up Cain.

FC: Ten four good buddy...
FC: Lucy's about ready to leave the nest anyways...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Gemini Posts : 450
Boondollars : 18863

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 pm

(oops, sorry about that...)
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 pm

At about the half way point, maybe it was the three-quarter point, you stop at one of the little resting areas Timo put in place for you. You yawn. When was the last time you had slept? Maybe about 20 hours ago? The day before you had gotten up early so you could make sure you got your game and that your Big Bro wouldn't get in your way too much.

"Hey Timo, I'm gonna crash for a little bit, I hop you don't mind." You lay on the bed and almost instantly fall asleep.

~Moments Afterwards~

You wake up on a purple bed, in a purple room, in purple pajamas. You love the color yellow, so naturally you would have loved to wake up in a place that is entirely yellow, but you're totally okay with the overwhelming color scheme of purple, purple, and more purple. But, weren't you just on some planet with rivers and frogs? Weird.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Sean was back in his room tinkering.
"how did gramps.....?"
the shot gun, still half assembled, sits on his desk.
"hmmm...."
with a click he fits two parts together, then slides it on.
"there we go. progress."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm

FC: It's fine, when you wake up your gate will be reachable, hope you like it all.
FC: I think Cain is gonna be getting in soon so I may not be around to help, or even talk to...
FC: So if I'm not there when you leave I'll just leave this to make up for it: Good luck Lucy, have fun, and please, at least for me, stay safe...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 pm

You put your legs on the side of the bed. There were weird whispers in your head, but those were normal... Wait, normal? This place started feeling a little familiar in your opinion. You shuffle around the room. It looked an awful lot like yours.

"This is a little unnerving..." You go look out of a window and HOLY COW YOU'RE UP REALLY HIGH. It would appear that you have been placed in a tower. Still very very weird.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Sean finished assemling the shot un, it was a barrel fed 12 shot, though it seemed lighter then it should have been.
"huh, nice craftsman ship gramps."
he slung it into his strife specibus.
and yawned. he glanced over.
"computer, set alarm for 15 minutes till potential impact of meteors, and turn on alerts for pesterchum."
he leaned back on his bed, and promptly went to sleep.
-------------------------------------------
DERSE, on his bed in the tower, Sean awoke. looking around, he saw a dersite assassin sneaking in the window.
"Again? fuck off."
with a sharp shoving motion, the dersite went flying out the window, landing on a spike in a pit below. next to the other several dozen that had been trying to eliminate him all month.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 pm

(Sean's neither a space player nor in tge game, how is he on a moon?)
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 pm

(well, dirk was able to wake up there, and there a couple of exceptions to it. also, its better story material then him simply wandering around his castle for several dozen posts.)
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:26 pm

(Eh...go for it...)
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Your head snaps to your window after hearing a gun and a body hit the the ground. You stick your head out of the window, looking around to see where that came from. It's obvious that you are not alone on this planet thing.

"H-Hello? Somebody with a gun out there? Please don't shoot me!" You cower a little at the thought of being shot. If you died here, would you die in real life? Ehhh, best to not think about it right now. You look around a little more and notice a tower a little to your right, but still in front of you. That thing is massive, how did you miss it?
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Sean heard a voice call out.
"is one of the others... awake?"
he rushed to the window and looked out.
"hello?"
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 pm

You squint your eyes and see someone with red hair poke his head out the window. You shade your eyes but sadly it seems that you can't get too clear of a face yet.

"Hi... I'm Lucy! Who are you?" You lean farther outside the window, leaving your legs inside, your stomach on the windowsill, and your torso out the window. You felt a breeze ruffle your short electric blue and obsidian black hair.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Sean paused, then yelled.
"Hello Lucy, it's Sean!"
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:15 pm

"... Sean?! Oh my gosh! Sean! Hey, is it possible to come over here? I wanna not yell at you this whole time!"

You don't really see a door anywhere, and there's these creepy whispers in your head. So dang creepy.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Sean looked around...
"hold on."
he reached around and pulled out a grapping hook, firing from his tower to lucy's tower.
""move back from the window!"
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:38 am

(I'm gonna switch out of homestuck rp style for the moons)

Lucy backed away from the window and sitting on her bed. "You're good to go Sean-y Boy!" She giggled to herself and waited for Sean to come across the wire. She really wasn't expecting anyone here, but she was actually kind of glad she wasn't alone now. She really hated being alone at all.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:22 pm

with a running jump, Sean hooked the hilt of his blades sheath around the cord, and slid across the gap towards the window then released and rolled in landing in a crouch.
"ello Lucy. its nice to meet you face to face."
he stood, hooking the sheath back to his baldric across his back.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 pm

"Woah! Okay that was totally cool!" Lucy hopped up, smiling like crazy, and held her hand out. "It's nice to meet someone face to face! I'm Lucy Pickman. Oh, heh, you already know that." She closed her hand and put it at her side.

Lucy picked at the rope that was now stuck in her window sill. Where in the world did he get this stuff? "Is there like a black market on this planet where I can get some sick gear like this?" Whoops. There goes the filter.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 pm

"nope. i stole all of this gear from the assassins who kept trying to jump me."
sean smiled.
"well, except for my sword. but that's always with me regardless."
he bowed slightly.
"And its a pleasure to meet ye face te face Lucy."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Lucy tilted her head. The whispers were getting a little louder. They were telling her to wake up. Don't waste time here. Don't be a waste of space. Be the leader of the charge.

Lucy turned to Sean and shrugged, looking like she had no other choice. "I guess I gotta go. I was in the middle of climbing up this HUGE tower. Sooooo... Catch ya on the flip side!" And she promptly passed out.

~Back on LORAF~

You pop up and look around. That was a really weird dream you just had there, cadet. But, like the whispers said, you don't have time to lolly gag around.

WO: { heyyy timo }
WO: { so when i fell asleep i woke up on a purple planet }
WO: { and sean was there :D }
WO: { although, there were these weird whispering things telling me to wake up }
WO: { it's probably best that i do any ways }
WO: { what have you been up to }
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next