Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) Empty Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by Trevoor Mon May 19, 2014 10:42 pm

(Alright all, make your introductions all and get under way, the RP is now open!)

A young man lays asleep on a Futon he calls a bed in the center of his rather tidy little room. A fedora lays over his face to shield him from the distractions of the outside world so his beauty sleep would not be disrupted, that and even in sleep he needed to be ready to steal some hearts (that is if Fedoras were cool). So what is thi-

It's Timo Hadewell...we're not starting that joke...

Anyways, what will he do...?

...Oh, I guess nothing...he's sleeping...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Gemini Posts : 450
Boondollars : 18858

Back to top Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) Empty Re: Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 10:51 pm

A young lady, who know how old she is, sits in her spinny chair in her room. And of course, she is spinning, making her black and bright blue hair a crazy, wind-whipped mess. But hey, she doesn't really care, as she is a goofball.

What's her name?
Well, seeing as how the girl is giggling too hard to tell us, why don't we guess?

Giggling Loon?
She shakes her head at you, still giggling, but less so now.

Lucy Pickman?
She beams at you, wondering how you could have guessed! Well, there's a colorful name plaque sitting on her desk, and it was pointed right at you.

Lucy, what are you doing?
She shrugs. How should she know. She suddenly gets the brilliant idea to pester one of her good friends, but which one? Well, why don't we see who the rest of her friends are?

Back to top Go down

Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending) Empty Re: Trevoor's Session RP (Clever name pending)

Post by RogueDruid Mon May 19, 2014 11:09 pm

the screen braks up, the image shofting to somewhere else. another bed room, this one with a massive 4 poster bed, and other various idiosyncrancies.
there were boosk laying around, stacked in towers, and the walls were covered with bits of graffitied symbols. there was a leather vest, a sword, and a belt on the work table. ont eh bed, half buried, you can see a glimps pf tattoo covered skin.
Who ar-
theres a muffles shout.
"names Sean, Sean Conner. fuck off for a bit so I can get dressed."
uh.... okay. we'll just go... like... over there....
(quick swap to someone else!)
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23434
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 12:05 am

A young boy sits in his room, pointing his gun at everything. What was this boys name?
~Scrawny Bas-~
He points the gun at you. Lets try something else.
~Cain Jasper~
He smirks and points at the plaque on his desk. It had more than one bullet hole in it, but yes, it did identify him as Cain Jasper. He looks at the outside world in distress. It was snowing. Again. Well it was Russia. But still. When it was snowing this bad, Mom wouldn't let him out. He sighs and closes his eyes. He points the gun at the target behind him and shoots, hitting bullseye. Maybe he should pester his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 pm

You are now Lucy again.

You get a devilish grin on your innocent face. You had a friend in mind. One in particular that got flustered around girls. And you just so happened to be one.

You pull up to your very large desktop computer... well, you actually had three large desktop computers. You just really like having big screens and multiples of them. She pulled up her pesterchum application on the middle screen.

--whisperingOptimist [WO] began pestering druidHeretic [DH]--
WO: { hey there! hows it going over in sean-land? }

Yes, this was a perfect greeting. You are pretty fantastic at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue May 20, 2014 9:25 pm

The screen cuts back to sean, now dresses in a light green t-shirt, and black jeans. with he sword and vest in reach.
his computer lights up, and he steps over to it, dropping into a chair as he sits there
respond-=
Sean read the post thought for a sec and responded.
[DH]Hello Lucy.
[DH]How are you today?
[DH]Are we playing the game?

was that good? yeah, not that weak, not that weird.
that works.
nervously he rubbed the back of his head.

RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:36 pm

You frown. You still aren't quite sure whether or not your old pal is feeling awkward yet. Let's kick it up a notch. You crack your knuckles and go to typing.

WO: { i'm fantastic thanks for asking! ;D }
WO: { i think i'm playing a game, i forgot who told me about it }
WO: { oh well anyways i was gonna ask you about uhhhh }
WO: { oh darn it i forgot D; }

Way to go. You completely forgot what you were going to tell him. You face palm several times over then flop yourself on your messy bed. You don't know why your Big Bro tells you to make your bed when it's just going to be messed up that night anyways. You hear a giggle.

Oh, get your mind out of the gutter! You're not Timo and so you don't get to snicker at the potential innuendo.

You decide to go out and- oh shoot, he's home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

You are momentarily said German boy. You raise your head and tip back your hat to gaze around the room, unsure what hurtful but completely accurate statement suddenly made you stir. Seeing no messages or anyone in the room you shrug and return to sleep, probably your paranoia messing with your head again...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:29 am

=Check up on the Russian=
The aforementioned Russian is shooting things. Boy is he trigger happy. He points the gun at you again, but decides against shooting you. He sets the gun on the table and waits for his computer to power up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 5:34 pm

You hide behind the corner of the hallway and peek at your Big Bro. You were going to go outside and skate on your halfpipe that your bro built for you for your 10th birthday. That was 6 years ago, and by George (whoever George is) it is in near perfect condition.

There is no other way to get to your backyard except through the living room, which your bro commandeered recently to play Skyrim all weekend with his online buddies. He was currently passed out so this may be your chance.

You do a lass scamper and youth roll behind the couch and quietly sneak to the kitchen. You let out a sigh of relief, confrontation avoided. Out of your pocket, you pull your Nokia 1020, the best smart phone, and make sure your logged into the mobile pesterchum application.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 5:35 pm

You are now the German again, your cat nap has gone on for long enough as you swing your feet off the futon and waddle over to the computer tiredly, spinning around in your chair a few times before your fingers land on the keys as you log in, today's supposed to be the big day, and you're wondering if your friends are excited.

(Anyone know how to do color on mobile?)
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm

(( Depends on what version you have the site on. Is it on classic or mobile version? ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 5:46 pm

(Mobile version.)
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Wed May 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Code:
[color=#hex code][/color]
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 5:53 pm

(That still works on mobile?)
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Wed May 21, 2014 5:54 pm

(should)
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 5:55 pm

The Russian boy, oh he demands to be called Cain. *Ahem* Cain logs onto Pesterchum, sending this message to his friends.
sovietBear is now online

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 pm

You grin to yourself as you hit up the Russian boy for some conversation real quick

--fedoraChaser [FC] began pestering sovietBear [DH]--

FC: Morning my Soviet brother
FC: How's the weather on this fine day?
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Cain smirks. He types his response.
[SB]: Snowing
[SB]: As usual
[SB]: What about you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 7:17 pm

FC: Much better than I'm afraid...Hot as hell here...
FC: You ready for tonight?
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:35 pm

SB: Of course I am, I'm Russian
SB: Not to be racist
SB: But I am superior to you guys
SB: Just Kidding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 8:39 pm

FC: Ah, yes, the superior race
FC: The same ones who needed to pull together three other countries to save their asses when my country took once step over your border
FC *Mocking slow clap*
FC: Ah, I'm teasing...
FC: Sorry you guys had to wait so long for me to get my copy of the game though...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:35 pm

SB: At least my country could conquer a nation.
SB: And it's no problem at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevoor Wed May 21, 2014 9:40 pm

FC: Take over Paris, then we'll talk
FC: This may be embarrassing but...it's still not here...yet...
Trevoor
Trevoor
Downtown Upstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm

SB: I'm very patient. ^u^
SB: I'm not so sure about the others though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next