Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

==> Prospit Dreamers: Wake Up. (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

==> Prospit Dreamers: Wake Up. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: ==> Prospit Dreamers: Wake Up. (OPEN)

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Abel floated down slowly, letting out a sigh.
"Hi! Uh, we were gonna ask you a question..." Iris paused before the figure, staring at it. "Oh, you really aren't a human! Are those horns?"
"They are, human. Why are you here?"
"We were gonna ask about... about the book! No, we were gonna ask about our location. No, no the book is right!"
"We were going to ask him about the book." Abel said as he approached. He eyed the creature in the bright yellow pajamas; horns, fangs, gray skin, dark hair and all.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20653

Back to top Go down

==> Prospit Dreamers: Wake Up. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: ==> Prospit Dreamers: Wake Up. (OPEN)

Post by brokenEcho Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Alek didn't really want to go down there, but he didn't want to be left alone either. He made the choice to float down to the ground and join the small crowd of people. He overheard the conversation, pulling the book out of his sylladex once again. He seriously hoped at least someone here could understand the language the book was written in, because he surely didn't and it didn't seem like the locals understood it either.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Scorpio Posts : 206
Boondollars : 19289

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:33 pm

The figure, tall, imposing and glad in the same, slightly gaudy yellow pajamas. He stared at the humans, his eyes locking onto the book.
"I trust this is the book you're speaking of?" he raised an eyebrow. "What do you want me to do with it?"
"Well, um, we need to know if you can read it."

((If I may ask, what language is the book? Is it Alternian, or something that's just completely unreadable?))
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:48 pm

(It's Alternian.)

Alek offered the book to the troll. He was seriously hoping that Haidan could read the language it was written in. If the alien couldn't understand it, he didn't know who possibly could.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:57 pm

"Oh, easy." he said, opening the book and reading some of it.
"Really?"
"Of course. This is Alternian script." he nodded. "My native language."
She grinned, leaning forwards. "Well, read it, please!"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:25 am

Alek smiled, happy to hear that at least someone could read it. He stood there, watching and listening, genuinely curious as to what the book was about.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:25 am

He read through some of it, glancing up at Alek. "Where did you find this, human?" the alien asked, eying him. He glanced around at the others, seemingly expecting an answer from them, too.
"And, I have another question." he said, glancing back down at the book. "Do you remember how you got here? Did you go to sleep, or did you arrive through... other methods?"
Iris paused, frowning slightly. "...I think I remember... taking a nap." she nodded, giving a small smile.
"I don't know about me." Abel frowned, shifting a little anxiously.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Alek thought for a moment before answering. "Well, I fell asleep but then woke up on Prospit, and the book just so happened to be in the room I woke up in. There were a few more books that seemed to be written in a language that seemed similar to the language in the book you were reading. Maybe it was the same language, maybe not. I've never seen the language before, so I wouldn't know for sure." It was the same language. Of course, Alek didn't know that.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

"I see." the creature said, staring down at the book. "I can't remember how I got here myself. One moment, I was speaking to a friend. The second, I was in a city of gold."
"By the way," Iris said, staring at him. "does anything else feel off to you?"
"Other than the horrible brightness, not really..."
She nodded, standing back. "Oh. I'm Iris, by the way. That's Abel." she nodded to him.
"Haidan."
She paused at the name, but didn't say anything.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 pm

He figured he might as well introduce himself as well. "My name is Alek. It's nice to meet you, sir." As usual, he put out his hand for a handshake with the troll.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:21 pm

He stared at the hand, shaking it after a moment. "And I suppose your knowledge of this place is limited?"
The girl just shrugged. "Nothing much. I was hoping to ask some of the locals about where we are, actually. They seem nice!"
"Carapacians are... interesting, at least."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2