Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

+3
mangledmedic
Cardly
ActuallyFace
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

==>
GP: R3l4x I n3v3r m34nt right now
GP: I m34nt onc3 w3 did in f4ct sort 3v3rything out
GP: But giv3n th3 f4ct th4t I could h4v3 phr4s3d th4t b3tt3r
GP: I now h4v3 4 d3bt to you th4t I n33d to p4y
GP: 3ith3r th4t or 4 s3v3r3 punishm3nt
GP: It's your c4ll r34lly

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by V.M.P. Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 pm

==>read previous shit....
Oh.
My.
Cod.
Every time you tell someone to not be pissed after you say something that would normally make them pissed, they get pissed either way. She sucks at reading angry people.
==>respond to memo

AT:BRO IS NOT HARD TO G€T ALONG WITH!
AT:H€'S THE COOL€ST MOTHERGLUBBING LANDDW€LL€R EVER!
AT:h€'d n€v€r m€ss with other p€ople on porpoise unl€ss you g€t him pissed!
AT:which to be hon€st is a lot of the Tim€
AT:but I don't s€a much harm in it
AT:you ar€ t€rribl€ at r€ading the €motions of p€opl€ that ar€ a littl€ bit mor€ pron€ to ang€r than th€ av€rag€ motherglubb€r
AT:it's lik€ t€lling the g€n€ral public to not panic in a hurrican€
AT:TH€Y PANIC
AT:apologiz€ to my bro befor€ bad shit happ€ns
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19602
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:11 pm

ts: since pm and at are friends perhaps pm chould be at's server and after that it just leaves me sh and gp I think
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19185
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:15 pm

====> What is EVEN happening

UR: Loook
UR: W3 don't n333d to fight h3r3!
UR: Calm down, pl3as3, b3for3 it g3ts wors3
UR: P3rhaps L3tari should b3 Bojolo's s3rv3r, and Rolyat h3r's.
UR: Then 3r3bos can b3 Imnaaan's
UR: I m3an imnaan's
UR: And Oridum 3r3bos's.
UR: Do3s that sound goood?
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20942
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:17 pm

===> Ooops!

UR: Ooops I forgot you TS!
UR: Mayb3 you could go b3tw333n 3r3bos and Oridum! c:>
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 pm

==>warn again that shit gonna go down
AT:I'm just warning you
AT:you might want to say sorry
AT:h€'s diff€r€nt wh€n h€'s mad!
AT:and I think h€ might r€ally be starring dagg€r's at you from far away.
AT:I sugg€st you inv€st in a m€tal v€st to prot€ct your back.
AT:pr€f€rably on€ that can stand up to a stab
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Rolyat raises an eyebrow as they both promptly ignore her polite suggestion and take it the wrong way. It was certainly amusing, and she wouldn't mind taunting them some more, but she'd need to diffuse the situation.

DC: ║ Rolyat bows her head as a sign of submission and apology. │ I'm terribly sorry, Bojolo. And to you as well, Imnaan. I just figured he'd prefer to work with you rather than someone he'd be prone to get angry with. ║
DC: ║ Thank you for the warnings, but I think I'll be fine. ║
DC: ║ And if there was nothing for me to read in the first place and he hadn't been angry that I know of before I said it, how can I be terrible at reading angry people? ║
DC: ║ The fact that I said something that made him angry does not mean that I'm terrible at reading people. But I digress. ║
DC: ║ I truly am sorry, Bojolo, I think I should ask this different. Would you please allow me to be your server, or at least would you consider being Imnaan's server? ║
DC: ║ Also, SH and UR, I believe it goes from client-to-server. So if he were your server and you were the last in, Enodia, he'd be the first one in, and if I were your client, I'd be second to last one in. It seems like the server follows in directly after their client. ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19256

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:40 pm

AT:.....why do I always f€€l th€r€ to be sarcasm in your voice when you say anything?
AT:a p€rson that can r€ad angry p€ople would €ith€r stay out of th€Ir way compl€t€ly or b€ b€st
fri€nds with th€m
AT:€v€ryon€ lik€s f€€ling sp€cial and p€rf€ct, h€'s just a p€rf€ctionist
AT:nam€ on€ €sp€cially angry dud€ you can r€ad, like r€ally short temp€r€d all the damn time
AT:if you can, then I r€tract that accusation and I'll shut the hell up about it.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

DC: ║ Well, there is a really angry maroon-blood who is eager to jump to attack, verbally or physically, anyone above blue that I can read pretty well. ║
DC: ║ I don't presume you'd know him, but his name is Prycon. He takes offense to every little thing as long as it comes from a highblood, and he always has a bone to pick with us. ║
DC: ║ And while I can read him, there is no getting through to him with the color in my veins. So I settle for delving into his past and digging into his mind to find any gems in there. ║
DC: ║ Is that suitable? And I assure you that my words are merely to the point, and not meant to be sarcastic. ║

That may not be the entire truth, as she did inject healthy doses of sarcasm into her words, but he'd have no reason other than he doesn't want to believe it to find fault in that statement. Though the part about Prycon was indeed true.

((Note, Prycon is another character of mine who I haven't yet added on here))
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 pm

AT: how can you find g€ms in his noggin' wh€n h€ hat€s your fishy fishy guts?
AT:do€s he..... F€€l black for you?
AT:y€ah, that's what I'm gonna b€li€v€
AT:Why ar€n't you into fish puns? Th€ir aw€som€!
AT: you had the p€rf€ct chanc€ to say whal€! Wast€d!
AT: and you still sound r€ally, r€ally snarky
AT: I don't know why, but it's just the voic€ I r€ad yo font in
AT: becaus€ of this! I d€clar€ It to b€ my mission to annoy the hell out of you! Or at l€sat for as long as I r€m€b€r to do this!
AT: you s€€m to b€ the conniving typ€, I can f€€l it..... And on€ day you'll try to b€tray m€ and kick me whal€ I'm down
AT: so in the words of lily All€n, FUCK YOU, fuck you v€ry v€ry mu-u-uch, caus€ w€ hat€ what you do and we hat€ what you do so pl€as€ don't stay in tou-u-uch!
AT: nah, just kidding, what w€r€ w€ talking about again? Bojolo's gonna b€ my s€rv€r? Sw€€t!
AT:I always buff up his stats and h€al him in our oth€r gam€, now I want to s€a how it f€€ls to rain mayh€m on my €n€mi€s as th€y panic and and fl€€!
AT:that's how h€ d€scrib€d it as anyway

He probably will remember to fuck with her, but the song as just a joke though, ready yo shit, cause it's gonna get annoyed out of you forcefully, he never really liked the sarcastic bastard type.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:06 am

Staring at the words on the screen, Rolyat only laughed lightly. It'd take him a lot more that that to get under her skin, and she always made sure not to let anyone know what her weaknesses were and what made her tick. She couldn't let that happen again. She took a cookie off the plate and bite into it, using her other hand to catch any crumbs that fall. The cookie is finished off rather neatly, and she brushes her hands off before typing again.

DC: ║ That's adorable, really. │ She laughed quietly behind her hand at her fellow seadweller's antics. ║
DC: ║ And no, he isn't black for me in particular, though I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had a hate boner for every highblood. ║
DC: ║ He has claimed that he wouldn't ever take a, and I quote, "fucking despicably disgusting highblood" in his quadrants. │ She tsks and shakes her head. ║
DC: ║ I suppose that's for the best, though. I don't do fish puns because I don't feel the need, but if you'd like I 'cod' humor you. Heehee. ║
DC: ║ Glub glub and all that stereotypical seadweller stuff~. ║
DC: ║ And please, don't strain yourself trying to annoy me, it's very hard for most people to do, much less you. ║
DC: ║ And to put your worries at ease, there would be no merits in betraying you, unless of course you came up with a 'cod' awful plan that would screw things over for the rest of us. Then I'd likely either convince you out of it with logic, or if that doesn't work, get the back-up of the team. ║

Or, if all else fails, sabotage. You'd be fine with sabotaging a sucky plan.
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 am

====> Panic.

No, you don't ever really do that. Arguing does tend to get you a little on edge, though.

====> Respond to memo?

UR: *3lrindia the Wond3rful shak3s h3r h3ad at the two, disappoint3d*
UR: I would 3xp3ct b3ttt3r from you both, *Sh3 says, frowning lightly*
UR: 3sp3cially in a tim3 wh3n so littl3 of th3s3 things mattt3r.
UR: Argum3nts ar3 us3l3sss, and only imp3ding our ability to 3njoy ours3lv3s!
UR: W3 hav3 so many other things to worrry about right now
UR: L3ts stop talking about who is right and who is wrong.
UR: *3lrindia twirls h3r wand, as if it is a substitut3 for cracking h3r knuckles*
UR: L3t's g3t back to what mattt3rs, shalll w3?

====> Hope that stops the bickering.

Yes, you do. It's... it's.... something. Something incredibly negative. Elrindia won't allow it, not among friends, and not when it matters so little. But there will be no punishment for it, because she understands that emotions get a little out of hand at times... Yeah, that's what it is.

Yeah. They don't hate each other. They can't hate each other, because they're team mates, and friends.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:43 am

AT: l€t m€ t€ll you my catch phras€! I say this a lot!
AT: FUCK YO LOGIC, I RID€ A KIT€ IN HURRICAN€S
AT:Nofin' is r€ally n€€d€d, but it's moth€rglubbing fun! y'know?
AT: did you declare€ jihad on fun? B€caus€ it sur€ sounds like you did, and I got a martyr to attack this infid€l against fun! yo bojolo! G€t yo ass ov€r h€r€ and k€lp m€ wag€ a crusad€ on a wanna b€ Psychologistician with th€ h€lp of god, the mystic sky magician
AT: don't n€€d a trained tactician to g€t in off€nsiv€ positions just join in the coalition against th€ instigator of mass psychoanalysis who's words cause mass paralysis, a sub calibr€ psycho fish if you try to apply r€ason wh€n all I n€€d is rhym€ and th€ things in lif€ sublim€ so fuck you for th€ implication the notion, the thought that you can rally all our fri€nods and s€nd th€m out in motion against m€ as if you w€re the h€roic protagonist, do you need me to make a list of who has the charisma, and who ain't a wack€d th€rapist who can't show happiness who can't show wh€n sh€'s piss€d you can stop slitting wrist, but in an€er, your words are canc€rous cyst.
AT:...... Was I rhyming again?
AT: shit, I n€€d a drink now, my h€ad hurts aft€r that
AT:BRB, I'm gonna g€t a cr€amsickl€ and a hot pock€t

==>mmmm, that sounds tasty
Damn right bitch, it's motherfucking glorious, hot pocket warmed from lusus fire breath and a perfect creamsickle that melts just right when you bite, oh yeah, it's a mouthtastic explosion of happiness. Oh yeah.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:46 am

====>Inject your opinion
sH: Imnaan, or whatever the hell your name is, shut up.
sH: Every word you type makes you sound like an even bigger idiot than the last.
sH: Same goes for your 'bro'.
sH: The sooner you shut up, the sooner we can get this game started.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20208
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 am

==> Be The Calm Highblood.

You reread your old messages, feeling extremely sorry for what you had typed...

PM: Bro..
PM: Im srry i just...
PM: ...sorry.
PM: i rlly am...

==> Highblood: Sigh.

...You really are a mess, aren't you?

Yeah...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20330
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:46 am

Ts respond =====>
ts: ok so is gp my server and sh my client or the other way around
ts: also it looks like we should keep at and dc apart for now

snack time====>
You get a bowl from your nutrition bay and and cook your self some fish and chips
be someone less hungry===>
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19185
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 am

> Letari: Return.

It's been a while, hasn't it? The memo's really been at it.

You might have said something earlier, but it's hard. It's hard and nobody understands. You mean, it's probably best if you stay out of this drama.

Although at this point you think it might be time to start saying something. You can't wait forever.

VF: ookay
VF: im back i guess
VF: back froom researching the game that is
VF: the results are incoonclusive too say the least
VF: but anyway id like too agree with enoodias earlier statement
VF: theres noo use in arguing
VF: weve all goot bigger fish to fry
VF: proobably
VF: erm
VF: i woouldnt knoow aboout the previoous arrangements ts
VF: yoou can proobably just scrooll up and reread the relevant parts of the memoo
VF: yeah
VF: is the prioority still getting the server and client chain set up?
VF: because we shoould get that straightened oout i think
VF: since i knoow i definitely havent been present foor past discussioon regarding that particular toopic
VF: if yoou doont mind my suggesting soo

==>

That wasn't the most graceful reentry, but it'll have to do.

You wait in an uncomfortable silence, fiddling with your braid. Your lusus is probably out fishing again, or something.

She'll be back soon.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19837

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:09 am

Rolyat rolled her eyes, getting tired of how Imnaan kept jumping on every little thing she said. He was intent on not listening to reason.

DC: ║ The seadweller royalty bows her head to Elrindia the Wonderful in apology. │ I apologize, some people just refuse to listen to reason and want to find offense in everything I say. ║
DC: ║ I will clear this up now, so it does not get in the way later: Imnaan, no matter what your intents, I've no black feelings for you. And I doubt I would feel that way later, as I'm fairly certain you don't fall into my type. So let's please act our age instead of like children trying to figure out the quadrants. ║
DC: ║ Like SH said, the sooner we cease this the sooner we can play this *team oriented* game. ║
DC: ║ But Enodia, I won't be unreasonable, and think that perhaps you were right to suggest VF be Bojolo's server. It is likely for the best that I watch them from afar only, instead of interacting with them directly. ║

If Imnaan countined to ignore the rest of the team and kept going for her throat, she'd just simply have to ignore him until he gave up. That was probably the best thing she could do.
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:49 am

====> Be relieved

You are definitely doing that, a small smile upon your lips as you read these new messages. The arguing is over!

====> Respond to relieving messages

UR: *3lrinia th3 Wond3rful forgiv3s th3 s3adw3ll3r, obviously*
UR: Y3s, I und3rstand that h3 is not b3ing fri3ndly, but I think w3 could alll us3 som3 calming down c:>
UR: And yes, L3tari!
UR: I think th3 propos3d ord3r now stands:
UR: M3 s3rving Rolyat s3rving L3tari s3rving Bojolo s3rving Imnaaan s3rving 3r3bos s3rving Kixion s3rving Oridum who s3rv3s m3.
UR: And Rolyat would 3nt3r first I think?
UR: Rolyat, could you 3xplain how this 3nt3ring thing of your's works? ?:>
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Rolyat shakes her head and types up a quick response.

DC: ║ You wanted to be the last one in, correct? The person serving you would be the first one in, not your client. │ She is thankful for her friend's forgiveness. ║
DC: ║ So in that case, it'd be Oridum in first, Kixion in second, Erebos in third, and so-on-and-so forth until you were the last one in, being guided by Oridum. Does that make sense? ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:42 pm

====> Understand

You... believe you have a firm grasp on the obvious, now.

====> Respond to memo

UR: Y3s!
UR: alright, I s333 what you m3an.
UR: *3lrinia bows h3r h3ad in apology and grat3fuln3sss*
UR: Thank you!
UR: Is 3v3ryon3 okay with this ord3r, th3n? Shalll w3 g3t start3d?
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 pm

> Letari: Be okay with the order.

You're pretty okay with it, like a lot of things. You just kind of roll with the punches in life, you know? And it's not even a bad setup.

What, were you expecting some kind of interesting reaction? You scoff at the thought. You try to maintain your composure when you can help it. (You usually can't, but that's none of anyone's concern.)

==>

VF: the oorders ookay with me
VF: soo im all set too get started
VF: hoopefully well be spared a repeat oof the previoous drama with this arrangement
VF: the walkthrooughs seem too suggest that timeliness is kind oof impoortant in the beginning oof sgrub
VF: i guess theres noothing like an argument when it coomes too wasting time
VF: the weird thing is
VF: there isnt much aboout what coomes after
VF: the beginning i mean
VF: but we shoouldnt be woorrying aboout that right noow
VF: we can straighten things oout aloong the way
VF: proobubbly
VF: whoooops
VF: whale
VF: this is stupid
VF: i doont think im cut oout foor this nautically themed seadweller thing
VF: ignoore me yoou guys
VF: we need too get started
VF: and im rambling again
VF: searioously just krill me
VF: shit
VF: never mind
VF: we have too play this game

==>

You think you need to learn when to shut up. It only gets worse the more you talk.

Seariously, those puns were abshoalutely horrendous. You've haddock enough of this.

Cod dammit.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:24 pm

GP: I'm 4lso ok4y with th3 ord3r
GP: Sinc3 I c4n't find 4nything wrong with it
GP: Wh4t3v3r h3lps us st4rt this g4m3 quick3r th3n I gu3ss

> Be excited

You cannot be excited because you are too busy being Oridum, have you even been paying attention this entire time?

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:24 pm

====> Accept this as agreement from the group

UR: Sounds to m3 lik3 th3r3 ar3 no obj3ctions!
UR: Shalll w3 g3t start3d, th3n?
UR: Rolyat, I b3li3v3 you can op3n your fil3s now c:> *3lrendia smil3s and g3stur3s h3r invitation*
UR: Aft3r she has don3 that, L3tari can go!
UR: Who, by th3 way, can rambl3 alll sh3 wants, b3caus3 sh3 is not dumb, and n3ith3r ar3 h3r wrds!
UR: I think puns ar3 gr3at wh3th3r you us3 th3m or not c:>
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 pm

==> Be the confused seadweller.

DC: ║ I thought that I was going in second-to-last, Enodia? Since you wanted to be last and be my server. ║
DC: ║ I think Oridum is opening the file and starting us off, with Kixion opening the server file to serve him. Then after connecting to Oridum, Kixion will open his client file, and Erebos will open his server file to serve him. And then continuing down the line. ║
DC: ║ I think you may have gotten the order confused, you're thinking of me being YOUR server, rather than your client. As your client you'd serve me and help me into the game, and as your server I'd do that for you. ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next