Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

+3
mangledmedic
Cardly
ActuallyFace
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] Empty Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:54 pm

COMMENCE RIDICULOUSLY COOL TROLL SESSION

Okay, so we are beginning a thing!

I'm going to keep the list of people and shit here, and also the current loop order, all up-to-date for the most part.

List of things

Enodia - Witch of Hope - Prospit - #00ba6c - ActuallyFace

Oridun - Heir of Heart - Prospit - Rust - thanatosDefiant

Kixion - Thief of Mind - Prospit - Blue/green - kixon

Inmaan - Thief of Breath - Prospit - #990066 - V.M.P.

Rolyalt - Mage of Time - Derse - #660066 - Dissypoo

Letari - Knight of Space - Derse - #640154 - ME

Bojolo - Martyr of Rage - Derse - #663399 - CardlyAnnoying

Erebos - Knight of Heart - Derse - #008080 - bibGamer

Last edited by ActuallyFace on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20912
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] Empty Re: Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by Cardly Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:07 pm

> Be The Highblood In Tr-

Oh... He’s just playing a game of hide and seek... With his controller? Right... Maybe you’ll check on him later.

> Introduce Yourself Troll!

He feels a little intimidated, but stands his ground.

'Gess, nub.' He quietly mumbles.

> Name This Young Troll.

Clowno Nubkin III
As much as he would love to be called this, alas it is not his name; try again.

Bojolo Shrunt.

You are Bojolo Shrunt. Your lusi is away at this moment in time, so tell us Bojolo; what will you do to entertain us?

> Jump Into Your Recupracoon And Pretend To Sleep.

Good attempt, smartass.

> Dig Deeper Into The Sopor Slime.

Man, we aren’t six sweepers. GET UP!

You get out of the slime, sighing quietly to yourself.

"look, i dont cair about this, itz not interesd- ...interezt- ...Cool. It's not cool." You continue, leaving the slime on your clothing and hair.

==> Be Someone Else.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20300
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] Empty Re: Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:50 pm

((Hey so I think I'm gonna hold out on posting here until Enodia, my newest, is approved. She's a derse, but for the session, she can be Prospit to fill the gap. And I would really rather practice her than Chanis, who I've already had a bit of time playing at this point. Shouldn't be long!))
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Be the drunken troll ===>
A young troll gets up from a puddle of mind honey
man his other half won't be happy about this
enter name===>
drunken slob
He frowned its name me not describe me
kixion biwing
that's it
you are Kixion biwing as being raised by a giant queen bee you have been drinking mind honey for most of your life to the point where unless you gorge your self it only makes you a little dizzy
you like party's breaking stuff and pissing off his other half
which happens to be a ghost you share a body with but we will meet him later
bee some one else

mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19155
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:20 pm

> Be the lowest of the low

You are now the lowest of the low, like is it even possible to be lower than low? You certainly don't think so, but enough of that what will the name of this young peasant be?

> Underwhelming Booty Nozzle

The young peasant frowns, obviously hurt by this poorly thought out name, as amusing as it would be to watch him suffer, don't you think it might be best to give him a proper name?

> Oridum Angeli

Yes that name will suffice for now.

Your name is Oridum Angeli, you are a young psionic troll with big dreams, one of these dreams include finally gaining full control of your powers, controlling parasites and also being able to master your ability to create several types of toxins, doing so would result in your lusus would be so proud of you, and you might even prove to be somewhat useful, so you try to reach for the stars as much as possible, which is admittedly not very likely. You are currently attempting to control some parasites that you managed to produ- er I mean obtain through means that are completely respectable and is not disgusting in any way shape or form, because it would be completely odd if you managed to get them by using incredibly obscene methods. But you seem to be quite preoccupied with this, so why don't we just be someone else and spare you of the fate of embarrassing yourself? I can assure you that you'll appreciate this in the future.

Last edited by thanatosDefiant on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 pm

===> Be someone new!

You decide to be someone new. This young lady is currently lounging on her pile next to a stack of musty looking books, one of which is open before her eyes. What will her name be?

===> lardlord dumbface

The young lady completely ignores you. In fact, she appears now even more engrossed in her novel than she was before you threw that atrocious 'name' at her. You should probably try again.

===> Enodia Triodi

Your name is ENODIA TRIODI. You highly enjoy books of the FANTASY VARIETY, as well as a lot of other ROMANTICIST THINGS, and are quickly growing very TIRED of this TERRIBLE INTRODUCTION FORMAT. So, rather than bearing ANOTHER DULL MOMENT, you decide to MOVE ON to the NEXT THING.

===> Your computer is blinking. Attend to it.

You pull yourself out of your pile and approach your husktop, which is not actually blinking. It just has a low battery. You remedy this by plugging it in, then plop down before it to see if any new messages have yet appeared. They have not.

However, it appears as if the file you were earlier downloading at the recommendation of an internet stranger, has finished. You then open a new memo on Trollian, and invite a few friends.

===> Open memo

unbelievableRomanticist [UR] opened memo: Surprise! at NOW

UR: Surpris3!
UR: I hav3 d3cid3d that w3 are now playing a gam3 c:>
UR: I willl s3nd the fil3 in a mom3nt
UR: Pl3as3 begin downloading it immm3diat3ly!

===> Send aforementioned file

You navigate away from the memo to send out copies of the file to the invited friends, whom you have decided will be perfect for your team, then return to the memo to wait for the first few responses.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Introduce the ghost===>
The kixion now  cleand up stands and his eyes sudently turn green haveing few memores of your  life before dieing you go by the name green  since that was your blood color your new body however is an indago blood
different from your other half you enjoy cleaning cooking and reading
answer memo===>
twinsouls ts answers memo surprise at now
ts: I shall begin the download post hast but may I ask what kind of game we shall be playing and if I should keep my other side sober for its duration

after replying and starting the downlode you start to mop up the mess blue (as many have come to call your other half ) has left all over the floor
be some one else===>
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:26 pm

====>Be someone else
You are now someone else. And in addition, you are also outside. In a blizzard. But you are not cold, thanks to your fur lined clothes. Said clothes, which include a coat with a hood, a pair of combat trousers, a pair of boots, a pair of gloves, a mask, and goggles, are all designed to perfectly camouflage you in the snow that perpetually surrounds your hive. Pacing at your side is your Lusus; a white Ocelot, much smaller than most Lusi, especially for your blood color, but his strength can be very surprising if you underestimate him, and he's the best hunting partner you could hope for. Which, of course, is where you've just been. Now, however, you are returning to your hive. Which you can see up ahead. Barely.

====>Your device is blinking, check it
As you enter your hive and shake the snow off your boots you notice that you have new notifications on your husktop. You push down your hood and take your mask as you cross to the desk. You place the mask down and then pull off your goggles before checking your Trollian. One is about a new memo, the other a file that has been sent to you. You click into the memo, and quickly read through it before replying.

snowboundHunter [sH] replied to memo: Surprise! RIGHT NOW

sH: Just got in.
sH: Will download the file now.

====>Download file
You navigate back to the file that had been sent to you, and begin the download.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20178
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 pm

==>what's that dot in the horizon there?
There is the sound of a guitar riff in the far off distance, the booming of thunder that followed it, and the outline of a rhombus with limbs sticking out the bottom two sides, if you knew the owner of the kite and the producer of the guitar riff at all, you could either be thinking, "Hey, it's that cool guitar guy!", or, and this is quite common, "Oh shit, not this pompous douche bag!"

==>be the pompous douche bag
You are now Imnaan Antaam, a young sort noble blood that is quite obsessed with rock and roll and storms, and this can be assumed by just a glance at his leather jacket and wacked up zigzag'y horns, you have a tendency to be overly dramatic with every motion, even walking you talk gigantic steps without bending your knees because you're bored with the normal way, but you think this is the exact right amount of dramaticism, and right now you are heading for a crash course through your best friend bojolo's enviorment observation glass, after making the arduous journey through miles of storm wracked skies you accidentally wound up here and you loves it, the cold is a rush, every little thing you experience is a fucking rush and you love it because of that, as you fall towards the window you put up your guitar back in your strife specibus and prepare for impact, making his right leg straight and stiff while tucking in his left and giving a mighty "HIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!", as you break through the widow, you'll probably fix that later.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19572
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:07 pm

====> Respond to memo!

Finally, some new things to respond to!

UR: The gam3 w3'r3 playing is callll3d SGRUB
UR: It's kind of a sim gam3
UR: and r3allly compl3x
UR: but I think I'v3 got it down, mostly!
UR: Stilll, th3r3 are som3 walkthroughs you might want to loook up. c:>
UR: It's h3lpful to know things yours3lf, and it willl h3lp us progr3sss fast3r.

====> Draw?

Yeah, okay.

You pull out your drawing tablet and pen, and doodle some while you wait for more words to happen. You sort of hope everyone is going to respond soon, and this makes you a bit agitated, but doodling helps. Doodling is GREAT.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:33 pm

> Be a not-too-latecomer.

You think you're okay with that, so you guess that's what's going to happen. You're usually a latecomer, anyway, so you're especially on board with this turn of events.

> Enter name.

Your name is LETARI ELRENA, and you're pretty sure you should join in on the conversation before too much starts happening. Then again, you tend to be a little DETACHED and occasionally LONELY compared to most troll girls of your age. Being left behind DOESN'T REALLY SURPRISE YOU at this point. You don't really like to GET UPSET ABOUT THIS, though. OPTIMISM has always been a strong suit of yours. Nevertheless, you just generally feel KIND OF UNCOMFORTABLE wherever you go.

Oh, well.

> Get on with it.

Yes, right. The game. The memo. Yes. Okay.

You fumble around aimlessly a bit before responding.

volantFictor [VF] RIGHT NOW responded to memo.
VF: uh
VF: hey guys
VF: im currently doownlooading the game
VF: ooh woow this all looooks really stupid with my quirk
VF: uurgh
VF: i mean
VF: this game seems interesting
VF: ill see if i can dig up any walkthrooughs
VF: i agree that theyll proobubbly
VF: proobably i mean
VF: oooops
VF: ill goo and see what i can find

==>

Sometimes you call yourself stupid, but you tell yourself that's NEGATIVE THINKING, and therefore VERY UNHEALTHY.

You distract yourself from your constant state of bumbling embarrassment with game-related preparation. You really need to stop rambling so much.

You mean, sometimes you can just go on and on and on and on and on and-

You don't really know when to stop, but you stop anyway and it gets weird. You know? Yeah. Like that. Maybe. Kind of.

Look, maybe it's time to stop being this airheaded chick and move on. That might be best. You know?
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19807

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:58 am

==> Be The Ragin' Gamer.

You had just lost a game of Medal of Subjugglator. You are usually good at this game, so you are raging. You do not like your anger, you feel like you will hurt someone one day..

==> Gamer: Reply To Memo.

You reply to the memo.

-- psychoticMartyr [PM] Has Replied To Thread --

PM: WHAT DID I TELL THEM!
NS: LET ME WIN THE GAME!
NS: BUT NO!
NS: THEY KILL ME!
NS: DAMN AI!
NS: IT'S RIDICLOUS!
NS: YOU KNOW WHAT, LOWBLOODS?
NS: I WILL DOWNLOAD YOUR GAME!
NS: AND I WILL WIN!

==> Gamer: Download Game.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

==> Respond to the memo at a leisurely pace.

You already have that in the bag. You heard the chimes going off alerting you to messages, but you ignored them so you could just finish this chapter. You're sitting in your comfortable library chair in your underwater grotto, on the last paragraph before the chapter ends. Then you'll check your husktop, which is next to you on the side table.

==> Introduce yourself, madam.

Only if you bypass the stupid fake name first.

==> Darn, okay.

Your name is ROLYAT NEIRBO. You are a member of the Alternian ROYALTY as a seadweller. You often REPRESS your EMOTIONS because you recently had your collapsing and expanding bladder based aquatic vascular system, or your HEART, broken. You were always kind of RESERVED before that, but now you are more so. You enjoy reading, writing, and picking apart the MINDS of your fellow trolls. You aspire to be a galaxy-renowned PSYCHOLOGISTICIAN.

You are now finished with the chapter, so you mark it with a bookmark and set it aside. You pull your husktop onto your lap and enter the memo you were invited to. You scan over the messages and then download the file sent.

delayedCatharis [DC] RIGHT NOW began responding to memo
DC: ║ Hello everyone, it's nice to hear from you tonight. ║
DC: ║ I'm also downloading the file, and I will also look for a walkthrough for us to use. ║
DC: ║ Aside from the game, how are you all doing? │ The seatroll dips her head in polite greeting to everyone in the memo. ║
DC: ║ Enodia, may I ask how you came across this game as well? │ Her head tilts to the side in curious interest. ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

green share your findings ===>
ts: ok I found some thing that might help its a list of codes for something called an aelcamater what ever that is here is the linkhttp://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_known_captchalogue_codes
ts: lets hope it comes in handy
be someone more interesting===>
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:35 am

> Be the peasant

You are now the peasant, you have yet again failed in using your abilities and had the whole thing blow up in your face, literally, this event was most likely that of an incredibly embarrassing proportions, you are really glad that there was no one around to see that, Lizard Dad would be so disappointed in you, if he weren't already sleeping and blissfully unaware of your newest failure, you are quite used to it by now. But enough of that for now, let's see if anyone is online in Trollian.

> Get husktop

You get your husktop and decide to respond to a recently made memo.

> Respond to memo

CURRENT gimpishPeasant [GP] RIGHT NOW responded to the memo.

GP: Oh w3ll th4nk you
GP: I'll download it right 4w4y
GP: I will try to find 4 w4lkthrough for som3 cl4rific4tion on wh4t w3 n33d to do 4s w3ll
GP: 4lso I'v3 b33n doing ok4y I gu3ss
GP: I still h4v3n't b33n 4bl3 to l34rn how to us3 my pow3rs corr3ctly though
GP: But I r34lly think I'm m4king 4 lot of progr3ss
GP: So th4t's 4lright I gu3ss

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:32 pm

====> Stop doodling.

Why? You quite like this drawing of Dorothy, her hair is looking pretty-

====> People are responding to your memo!

Oh! Yes! Memo!

You tuck your tablet away for the moment and navigate back to the memo, which you then respond to.

UR: H3lllo VF and DC! *Sh3 says whil3 curtsying in r3turn*
UR: And oth3rs I think
UR: Th3r3 is no b3ating anyon3 at anything in this gam3 I am afraid
UR: W3 ar3 working tog3th3r!
UR: But th3r3 will b3 oth3rs to d3f3at I think
UR: You ar3 w3lcom3 to focus your 3n3rgy on that
UR: Lat3r I m3an
UR: W3 hav3 to acccomplish som3 stufff first
UR: L3t m3 know wh3n you guys finish downloading th3 fil3
UR: And Rolyat! On3 of my RP fri3nds show3d it to m3 *Sh3 says, grinnning broadly*
UR: H3 said it was suppposed to b3 fun, and totally my styl3! *Sh3 loooks incr3dibly 3xcit3d about this particular commment, as h3 t3nds to know just what sh3 lik3s in things lik3 this*
UR: I thought you guys would b3 th3 b3st t3am for it c:>

====> Go back to doodling

Nah, Galina probably needs something to eat or something. She gets a bit finicky right about now, and if you don't feed her, it only gets worse. Plus, she can't get the fridge or cabinets open on her own.

====> Feed Galina

You leave your husktop on the desk to wander trek downstairs. You often like to imagine that you are entering the cave of something dark and evil on these treks, like a dragon. You pretend to draw your trusty wand, and whirl it so that it lights up the gloom while you trek. Your features are set in a look of determination.

A deep rumbling noise echoes from the cavern below, sending a shiver down your spine, but you progress yet. You are the mighty witch Elrindia the Wonderful, and you will defeat whatever horrid beast lies below!

A hulking furry object hops into view and jumps threateningly before you, and without hesitation you cast a sleeping spell upon it! The beast lets out one last rumble and falls, subdued. Long live Elrindia!

====> Sheath wand and feed your lusus

You resheath your wand and hop down the last few steps. Galina nuzzles her furry, three-eyed head at your back, subtly pushing you towards the cabinets. You smile and give the six-legged polecat a pat before going off to feed her.

====> Be someone else
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:58 pm

====>Report sucess of download
sH: The download is complete on my end.
sH: Ready to proceed.
sH: Though I don't usually play team games.

====>Feed Lusus
Your Lusus doesn't need feeding, idiot, he ate during the hunt. In fact, he's currently lying on a pile of furs, sleeping. And there's no way you're waking him; he gets cranky when his sleep is interrupted.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20178
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Rolyat picks up her husktop, closes it and tucks it under her arm before striding to the pool of water leading to her hive's 'hallway'. As her husktop is made for seadwellers, it is waterproof, so she doesn't captchalogue it in her air-tight clam modus. She steps off the cavern floor and drops into the water, humming lightly as she makes her way to her nutrition block. Before she can pass the cranny in the hallway that serves as her lusus' room, a tentacled arm snakes out and blocks her, before curling around her in a hug. Rolyat smiles tolerantly, the zap from her Octojellymom's tentacle barely even registering to her. "Yes, hello to you too, Mother. I'm going to the nutrition block for a snack and some tea, would you like me to toss you down some crabs?" At the brief squeeze, she knows the answer is in the affirmative so she nods and pats the tentacle around her, which releases her and moves out of her way.

Rolyat continues on to her nutrition block and leaps neatly from the water onto the damp deck of the cavern with the air pocket, water sliding off her water-proof and sleek clothes like water off a duck's feathers. She uses her free hand to pull all of her hair over one shoulder and wrings it out of seawater, and then moves over to the table to set her computer down and open it up.  Noting that the file is only about half-way done, she responds to the message.

DC: ║ My file is only half-way finished downloading. │ The royal seadweller inwardly curses that her connection isn't the best this deep in rocks. ║
DC: ║ She contemplates the value of ordering her own internet source to be placed within her hive for the umpteenth time. │ I see, Enodia, is this roleplay friend of your's going to be joining us, or does he have his own group to play it with? And you should send him my thanks for sharing it with others, and also the question on where /he/ got it from. ║
DC: ║ The walkthroughs I've discovered haven't been entirely forthcoming, but I will continue my search. ║

With that out of the way, the seadweller moves away from the table and over to her refrigerator, which she first pulls out a couple of crabs and tosses them into the water leading to the hallway for her lusus. Then she pulls out some lusus milk to have her tea with, and then a plate with a pile of chocolate chip cookies on it. Closing the door to her fridge, she sets the milk on the counter and then places the plate on the table next to her husktop. Returning back to the milk, she starts making herself tea.
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:24 pm

====> Return to husktop

You leave the nutritionblock at last and return to your husktop, only to find several new messages awaiting you.

====> Rejoice!

You spend a small time rejoicing in this loot before reading the new messages.

====> Respond to memo

UR: Unfortunat3ly, h3 willl not be joining us.
UR: H3 says h3 has b3gun his own s3sssion
UR: I would r3lay your m3sssages, but h3 is a bit pr3occcupi3d with the goings-on going on
UR: *Th3 midblood tak3s a mom3nt to paus3 and alllow th3 losss to sink in, th3n carrri3s on in a ch333ri3r ton3*
UR: But now w3 g3t to play!
UR: So that is goood c:>
UR: And sp3aking of which, 3r3bos, now that you ar3 finish3d
UR: You hav3 a cli3nt fil3, and you r3quir3 a s3rv3r fil3 as w3lll
UR: I willl s3nd on3 immm3diat3ly
UR: To th3 r3st of you as w3lll now that 3v3ryon3 is paying attt3ntion mostly
UR: Do not op3n it y3t, but download it
UR: L3ts do this on3 at a tim3.

====> Send file

You proc333d proceed to send the next file.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:38 pm

==> Be The Highblood.

You are the Highblood once more.

==> Highblood; Captchalogue Faygo.

You captchalogue the can of Faygo through your old miracle modus. You keep asking your custodian for a new one when he ever appears, but he just glares at you... With his big eyes. You don't even know how it works! It makes you angry...

==> Highblood: Jump Into Your Recupracoon And Throw Faygo Into Your Sopor Slime.

You would do this... But it would be a waste of Faygo, the stuff keeps you awake during your long gaming sessions. Speaking of gaming sessions, you believe that the game is still downloading... Curse your connection.

==> Highblood; Watch The Spirals...

MIRACLES...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Ts respond to memo===>
ts: yo blue in control now download done lupus fed and soulspliter is sharpened I'm am set to go just Gove me the word when you need me
after posting you set down your blade and refill your flasks with mind honey and loude it into your honey come modus Wich works by placing your items in a cell of the come just break the wax on the cell and the item is freed
now be some one else who's installing the game
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:59 pm

==> Highblood: Freakout At The Troll Jumping Through Your Window.

"AGH! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" You yell out. This is ridiculous; what is going on now!

==> Be The Faygo Bottle.

You are now the Faygo Bottle.

==> Faygo Bottle: Fall.

You fall, your contents spilling out onto the floor.

"NOOOOO!" Yells out Bojolo.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:22 pm

==> Guitar dude:bust down that wall like the kool-aid man
You bust down that "Window" like the kool-aid man, and you are very tempted to cream out "OH YEAH!" But you know bojolo would be really pissed if you did that, but you're pretty sure he's cool with his best bro breaking a window if it's to see him right?!
==> land gracefully
You crash into bojolo and both of you tumble over to his his faygo bottles, delicious and motherfucking magical is the hiss when they break.
==> greet your best bro
"H€llo bro!"
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:41 pm

==> Be The Highblood.

"Agh... WHY I SHOULD JUST!"

==> Realise That It's Your Bro.

"...Oh rit, hey bro dont do tht to me enm'or, aight bro?"
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:46 pm

==>be Bojolo's bro
"Aight, I'll use the door n€xt time, what'r€ you doing befor€ I droppe€d by? Did I interrupt som€fin important?"
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next