Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

I would very much like to start my own Sburb session

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I would very much like to start my own Sburb session Empty I would very much like to start my own Sburb session

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Would there be anyone who'd like to join? I'd like at least 4 characters, and for everyone to have different classes and aspects if possible.

This would also be my first time doing a Sburb rp so i'd also love any tips and help anyone could give.

If you interested just put your characters name, title, dream moon, strife specibus and maybe entry item if you've thought one up for
them

Connection order Cale ⇒ Nora ⇒ Eric ⇒ Shok ⇒ Thales ⇒ Ditana ⇒ Cale

Cale Kourell

Seer of Space

Prospit

Staffkind

Trophy fish

handle: astuteTrekkie

~~~

Nora Tyler  
Witch of Breath  
Derse
NeedleKind (Later replaced with WandKind)  ~
her dog's skeletal head

~~~

Eric Thompson
Maid of Mind
Prospit
Zookakind

Entry item is going to be a either a army helmet, a porcelain doll named gabby, or both, eventually is going to be both anyway

~~~

Thales Nestis
Sylph of Hope  
Prospit  
scissorKind
her lusus Scylla

~~~

Shoker 'Shok' Ampere
Knight of Time
Derse
Spearkind, also his powers

~~~

~~~

Ditana Tesoni

Derse

Bard of Void

Staffkind: Staff turns into a sword

Troll tag: feralController(FC)

Last edited by WickedCardio on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:58 am; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

I would very much like to start my own Sburb session Empty Re: I would very much like to start my own Sburb session

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Troll romance link
Ditana Tesoni; Derse; Bard of Void; Staffkind: Staff turns into a sword; Troll tag: feralController(FC)

She's a bit dangerous but I can calm her down (And by calm do I mean she'll help in ways that look like she's trying to ruin everything) if you want a normal session. If you want a null session then she'll more than likely be the reason everyone dies (Through deceitful, she won't just outright kill everyone because that's boring)

Also, I think we should write in the format like the comic because it's the easiest way to be a smart mouth and be a little clever by messing with your character's head and you can make them deny an action while being a smart ass.

Back to top Go down

I would very much like to start my own Sburb session Empty Re: I would very much like to start my own Sburb session

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Alright, i'll add her ^^ A session with both humans and trolls might actually be something interesting if we can make it work. Also I agree with writing in the comics style, that'll make it fun :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm

I'll throw Nora in.

Nora Tyler ~ Maid of Breath ~ Derse ~ NeedleKind (Later replaced with WandKind)  ~ her dog's skeletal head

Maybe Thales too, unless you want me to only play one.

Thales Nestis ~ Sylph of Hope ~ Prospit ~ scissorKind ~ her lusus Scylla
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21399
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Yay! I'll add them both ^^

Last edited by WickedCardio on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Yay! But how would this type of session with humans and trolls work? I have this "Thing" about copying canon. So we'll have to think of how the session's will combine; unless you want to do a null session where we don't succeed. Then I can make Ditana responsible for that.

But this is your session and I don't want to push you into anything, so we can all conspire once we have other peoples' input. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Reason given in my opinion is in "hello all!"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

I very much like your idea, as a wise man once said, "We are making this shit happen"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm

And as I say. "Hell yeahhhhhh"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Alright, the thread is here https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t513-one-wicked-sburb-session#7941

Also UnknownStudy, if you'd like you can add a second character since both me and Auriel have two ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Do we have a posting order? Maybe you should edit your topic and like add Shok's intro.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:47 pm

That might actually be a good idea >3< Alright, for order it can go me, Unknown, Auriel and back if that seems agreeable, and yea i'll go ahead and edit in an intro for Shok too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Are you sure you don't want to wait for more humans and trolls first? It feels like a bad idea to start a session without at least one more human if you're going to start with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Do you think so? In that case i'll see if we get another human then

Also I apologize, this is my first time organizing something like this and I thank you both for your patience and help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 pm

It's fine, I'm just the type to organize important parts of the RP so there's no confusion and such. But I'm like this for a lot of stuff; it's your first time with something like this so we'll help ya out when it comes to making sure your RPs don't go south :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Then i'm very glad to be doing this rp with you, i'm always forgetting important things and i'm admit-ably a tad hasty ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

So was I, dear lad. But after seeing 2 RPs turn to crap I've learned to slow down and figure out a plot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

I think it'd be alright to give this a little boost

We are still in need of one more human character if anyone is interested

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:36 pm

I'd be all over this if it weren't that my first human would share a class and second an aspect
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23630
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Aw >.< Yea, i'm wanting to keep the classpects unique like they are in canon sessions

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:09 pm

If you guys want for this RP we can say Nora is a Witch of Breath
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Alright ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Well then: name, title, dream moon, strife specibus and maybe entry item if you've thought one up for them
Eric Thompson
Maid of Mind
Derse (I'm fine with swapping to prospit if that makes it even though)
Zookakind

Entry item is going to be a either a army helmet, a porcelain doll named gabby, or both, eventually is going to be both anyway
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Alright, added, and I think the dream moons are a thing that has to be even so thank you for allowing me to swap it

Ok, there are a couple things I think should be figured out before we go on and if anyone can think of anything else that may be important or that they just want to add then please feel free

The first thing is whether the session will be successful or void, and maybe we should also plan the server/client order

Our Space player and Knight have a few issues with eachother so there would definitely be at least a huge delay in frog breeding

Regarding how Shok found out about the game and had others join just so he could hurt Cale, his hatred for Cale doesn't run deep enough to destroy two worlds so he doesn't realize the full consequences of the game. I think perhaps there could be a very bored prankster of a First Guardian who thought it'd be a hoot to watch two worlds be destroyed in one session, though if anyone has a better idea for that feel free to bring it up

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 pm

I'd really like to have a successful session, it seems that is the least common kind around here.

We need to work out who knows who as well, and how intimately, so we can share information we would already know about them.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next