Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Pfft. What are relationships? (Advice please???)

Go down

Pfft. What are relationships?  (Advice please???) Empty Pfft. What are relationships? (Advice please???)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Before I start, I must warn that there is mentions of homosexual relationship. Just want to trigger warn.

I've known this guy for a while now, and I've been wanting to go out with him, the only problem at that time was we both going out with people. During our time as friends we've been getting terribly close, I broke up with my girlfriend, for special reasons which will not be mentioned, after I had, I waited a couple of days hoping he would break up with his boyfriend. As mentioned before he has a boyfriend which he loves dearly, though he told me he very much liked me back, but wants his boyfriend to break up with him instead of him being the one to do that. Welll you could look at me and say its pretty easy to decide to wait until he breaks up with him, but this is where the serious shit comes in.

Today after school my friends and I were hanging out, my friend Adam, the one with the boyfriend, was being normal and chopper. When Nate came over, Adam's best friend, I gave him a hug, which I do to all my friends. While I hugged him my friend Jess was all shocked by Adam's expression to the hug. She said he was giving Nate stink eye. Nate and I are great friends so we love joking around like that.

When I left and went home I had a few text messages from Nate, I talked about how Adam reacted today and Nate blew it off, saying he didn't care what Adam thought of us, even going as far as calling him a dumbpoo. I didn't really understand but my aunt thought that maybe he likes me, or that he thought Adam was stupid for not snatching me up when he has the chance. It doesn't help that Adam "gets butthurt" over everything, said so nicely by Nate.

Nate then joked around with me saying, "I'd date the hell out of...Adam...jk...you." I was rather shocked by this, not having known this at all during our friendship, now he wants to go out but I'm confused on what to do. Its either break Nate's heart and tell him I don't like him like that, or have to deal with Adam giving us glares all the time, though I know there are some pros and cons, I just don't know what to choose. Also on a side not if I could I would go out with Nate because he's so funny.

o(>_<)o

Somebody help me!!!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21694
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pfft. What are relationships?  (Advice please???) Empty Re: Pfft. What are relationships? (Advice please???)

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Well, just thinking of the situations, go with your heart. If you really liked Adam before the whole t hing with Nate even happened just politely tell Nate " we can still be friends " or something like that. I had to do that once to a friend of mine named Luis. He took it just fine and we are still best friends.Maybe you can try my suggestion? It might help, but if it doesn't I'm so sorry. :(

Back to top Go down

Pfft. What are relationships?  (Advice please???) Empty Re: Pfft. What are relationships? (Advice please???)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Actually i worked everything out, i really like Adam but thought about it, i was like "If nate likes me, i can't let him slip past me whil i wait for adam." Everything worked out in the end, nate and i are going out and i'm totally happy. Its really great that you tried to help me, i really appreciate it colour. ^w^
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm glad everything worked out ^^ I'm happy for you. I'm glad I could try to help too, I'd do anything to help a friend :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 31, 2013 6:09 pm

Yep :3
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down