HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Arty Southers
by tlo Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» Rina Masons
by tlo Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Izzy Mendez
by tlo Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Earl Pitsmoore
by tlo Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Yesterday at 8:28 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

» Pennykettle
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

» Prince Hegala
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

» STAGF (Closed)
by benignTenacity Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Prince of Fries

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 812
Boondollars : 7963
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon May 04, 2015 7:29 pm

What you are about to witness is something that has been anticipated.

Effort went into this, And many hours working through ridiculous intricacies.


And when you read this, and wonder “What is going on?”

I only admonish you, and say
Allow us our fun-

Read with us,
Laugh with us,
Experience something not done before.



Manere in finem,
Amicitia est Ludum.


Stay to the end-
Friendship is the game.


















A young girl lies in her bed. For, you see, standing is never an especially pleasant thing for her, and she would much rather be lying down, especially at this time of day.

What will the name of this young girl be?

[ Lisa Salsbry ]

Yes, indeed your name is Lisa Salsbry. And a lack of people mutilating it and throwing it back in your face is sadly one of the only things going for you. You see, your interests lie in METEOROLOGY and LIGHT GAMING, but you are hampered from many other activities by RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES. Or, better stated, being really damn sickly. You also quite enjoy a GOOD ROMANCE, but have been known to delve into the depths of the ODD FANTASY OR TWO.


> Lisa: Retrieve arms from under pillow.

That’s not something you’d keep under your pillow, sorry. Plus, you have arms at your sides already anyhow.


> Lisa: Get up.

You sigh, and decide you might as well. However, you quickly just sit back down at your computer because there’s Pesterchum to be started up. You like chatting with your friends, but they can’t do that if there isn’t a Lisa to contact.

-===>

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 4792
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Across the world is a boy with raggedy brown hair and a smile. His day is very bright even in his dark room, and he is ready to have fun!

What will the name of this young boy be?

[ Erin Cervas ]

Ah, right! Your name is Erin Cervas. You are a rather dapper chap with a particular interest in VIDEO GAMES which you hold a record or two in, STEAMPUNK COSPLAY, which you do a lot more of in your free time than is perhaps normal, and PLAYING CELLO, of which you are actually quite gifted in. You are a diehard fan of SCIENCE FICTION and POST APOCALYPTIC literature, and you'll have no one say a word against them.


> Erin: Retrieve arms from floor.

Ah. Yes. You really must pick up all your cosplay items. These Steampunk arm contraptions are quite hazardous! You captchalog them in your High Score Fetch Modus. To retrieve it later, you'll have to be the highest local score in STRIFE!, which you usually are.


> Erin: Check on your chums.

You're not exactly in the highest of demands, but you're sure someone's around to talk. You scoot on over to your Gaming computer and check pesterchum.

_===>


Last edited by undoneSyntax on Tue May 05, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 05, 2015 3:19 am

In another part of the city, a young boy seems to be about to pester his "classmate with common interests". He seems like the kind of guy you would mess around with. You could tell him all your secrets and he wouldnt tell anybody, heck, he wouldnt even care about them, thats why he is the perfect guy to talk to when you want to talk alone.

But what's the name of this guy?

Well, this particular person has already a name, so we cant name him. As far as i can read, his name is Maxx. Why double X? I dont know, ask the developer that created the rule of 4 letter names, im only the narrator. Any way, his room is mostly empty, he has a bed, a table with a pretty old computer, and thats it. He doesnt have any posters on the wall or any books that let us know what his interests are.

==> Maxx: pester your chums

You sit down on, and prepare to pester your fellas of common interests, but before picking up your machete. Indeed, this machete was a gift from your father, and you never use your computer with out huggin it and putting it in your lap like it was your pet. After that totaly not disturbing scene, he finaly starts pestering Eric.

dreamEater starts pestering
DE: sup.
DE: im just checking
DE: did you get what i asked you?
DE: or it hasnt arrived yet



~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9436
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 am

Somewhere far off, out of city's in to a nice little residential town, a young girl sits on her single mattress bed that lays upon the floor in the attic she calls a room.  She looks like the kind of girl you would totally ask to come with your group of friends if you wanted a smashing time out and a little fun danger. Not that she was like that at all though. Curls pulled in two buns on each side of her head forming some kind of puffy like ball.

What is the name of the girl?

[ Ruth ]

Ruth what?

Ruth....Ruth doesn't hold a last name, the girl has her reasons why though and its not any of your business as of this moment! Get off her back! Her room is mostly boxes of old junkk being stored up here as well as a few things that belong to her. Her bed, blanket, pillow and computer. this room would tell you nothing about the girl, or would it? She sits with her computer on her lap as she leans up on the wall behind her. She looks around the empty space, the dust glowing in the light coming from the  not so big but not small attic window. God she should dust! But she has other things on her mind.. Like where is Hazel?  What is Hazel?

Hazel the mouse. Her only good pet and very best of friends! duh!! She knew he would pop up somewhere at some time...or was it she...Ruth did not know..hm..

==> Sit on pester chum and wait for someone to interact with you.

She hates to be a bother and waits for someone to start talking with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5255
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 pm

On an Island in the middle of the ocean, quite a distance from where all her of her friends reside, a young girl stands in her bedroom. I wonder what her name is. Why not name her yourself?

>Maria Audentia [x]

She shakes her head and giggles. You were so close! But, unfortunately, not close enough. Only one letter...

>Maia Audentia [✓]

She claps her hands in an adorable manner. Or rather, I guess YOU do. Same difference.

Your name is MAIA AUDENTIA. You are 13 YEARS OLD, and you're RATHER ADORABLE, IF YOU SAY SO YOURSELF. You have SHORT CURLY HAIR that springs everywhere, and BIG VIOLET EYES. You enjoy researching the MYTHOLOGICAL and absolutely LOVE ANIMALS. You speak in a kinda broken manner with text speech at certain times with a lotta emotes (^w^). What will you do?

===> Open your laptop

Aight. It's already open tho...

===> Pester your crush...>:3

A crush!! Scandalous!!

-graphiteGaneydn began pestering ???-

GG: ruuuuuth!! >:v

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5586
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Somewhere considerably more southward than his friends, a young man is standing in his incredibly shady bedroom. He looks like the type of guy that doesn't want to be awake right now and that's about it

What is this fine chap's name?

>Jed Mendez [X]

Come now, there are standards that one must maintain, I would suggest giving that name the 'd' for a more satisfactory answer,

>Jedd Mendez [✓]

Your name is Jedd Mendez and as previously stated you are currently standing in your bedroom. You are the type of guy that enjoys various CONSPIRACY THEORIES and will often spend hours on the internet feeding your uncomfortably MORBID sense of discovery. You are fellow with quite a lot of QUESTIONS and You tend to speak in a way that suggests you are trying to get information from the person you are conversing with.

>Retrieve ar-...

You decide to skip the asinine action and instead just go straight for your laptop, you are far too tired to be dealing with these silly little tropes. You see that some of your friends that you like to keep in fairly consistent contact with are online, including the one you intend specifically to talk to,

>Jedd: Message Lisa

-indefiniteObtruction began pestering haruspexicalGossamer-



IO: I see you decided to get up.
IO: I'll assume then that you are feeling better than normal today?
IO: Or worse, depending on the specific intent of your online presence.
IO: How are you feeling anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 812
Boondollars : 7963
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 05, 2015 8:20 pm

-===>

Show Pesterlog:
 

You frown, looking at your computer screen's clock.


> Lisa: Become strangely stir-crazy.

You feel like you need to go somewhere. Get something, but run into troubles along the way possibly including mail, parents with baking goods, and cars falling into endless pits of nothingness.

But that isn't happening, you don't even have parents anymore, and your Doctor never bakes or parks near any giant chasms. Though, you suppose you could check your mail.


> Lisa: Retrieve mail.

You look out your bedroom window to the grounds below. Your little box that the mail is dropped into has its lid up with with that day's outgoing mail clipped to the lip of it. A pretty simplistic system if you ever saw one, but  you aren't sure it's that way in the bigger cities like Tokyo. The mail was probably all the stuff that you Doctor brought home to deal with, prescriptions or something. You don't much care for that man.

>Lisa: Rifle through your belongings in search for a pair of socks.

You stare at your cold feet on the plush, clean carpet of your room. That was also something your guardian did, clean a lot. Along with constantly dim all the lights to lessen germ activity and dole out her medicine every morning, and sometimes stick her with syringes at 6 AM for no apparent reason. Though, the dimming of the lights is probably more harm than it helps, because you have more than once knocked your head on something and layed on the floor for several minutes.
Barring that obtuse tangent, you do decide your feet are cold and walk to your dresser, which you simply tap and the drawer that holds your undergarments slides open.
Put bluntly and slightly esoterically, you simply haven't enough vim to open drawers.
Because of this your guardian had bought expensive drawers for you, which you don't much care for. And at this point it may be worth stating that you don't much care for the care your guardian provides for you even when he's trying to protect as per his title. He really isn't a very parent-like figure. Though, you do like Japan even though you only live here for the air.


> Lisa: Stop going off on these 'Obtuse tangents' and do something.

You frown, and remember something that your friend Erin had mentioned- His father, Pops, had wanted to take him to Japan and he thought he might stop by on his visit here. Pops certainly seemed to do many things for no obvious reason, but you're glad to be able to meet up with Erin, if that's really what's happening.

Show Pesterlog':
 

> Quick, character-chat volleyball and answer!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 4792
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 05, 2015 8:45 pm

> Erin: Answer your Pesterchum!

Oh, look! People are messaging you! Hmm, looks like Lisa and Maxx. You decide to answer Lisa first. Frankly, she's a bit more pleasant than Maxx, and doesn't give you the creeps as much.

Show Pesterlog':
 

Wooow. Nice phrase there. You mentally slap yourself for that and decide to get to the other message.

Show Pesterlog':
 

Yep. The package. you have it lying around here somewhere. Pops told you to take it with you to Lisa's house. You have no idea what he's talking about sometimes, but you're really excited to travel!

> Erin: Check through the window

Huh? Oh Yeah! You really need to get your game! Although you don't know why you'd look out the window. You downloaded the game a few days ago, but you seem to have misplaced your ACCESS CODE, necessary to use digital versions of the game. Where could it be?

> Erin: Search through all your junk

There is a lot of junk though. You decide to get abetter look at your room first.

In the corner is your bed, unmade and unkept, directly under your window. You have a lot of posters along the walls of your favorite movies. You have several of Star Wars. Especially of Han Solo! You really like Han Solo. Across the floor are a spattering of steampunk inspired goods and various shotguns, which you love to use in STRIFE! You are standing near your computer, which in itself sits beside your Cello. Your cello is basically the only neat thing in this place. Now, where should you look first...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm


Show Pesterlog':
 

Great, everything is going according to the plan. Soon you will resive "the package" and then you cant put the gears in motion

But you need to make this thing something epic. IT NEED SOMETHING LIKE A COUNTDOWN

dreamEater started a memo

DE started a countdown 15:15:15:15

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9436
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 06, 2015 5:10 pm

>Ruth: Smile at your computer screen.

Your name is Ruth, and you have a crush. Not some petty little lunch box, school yard crush.. A real crush. And she is the most adorable girl you could ever imagine.  You are 13 and you think you found something that could really be yours. You don't have a lot of things that are really  YOURS but you like to imagine what it would be like.

>Ruth : what the hell is your chumtag?
Oh right!

Your chumtag is dollfacedGiggles and you speak in in a very chilled out manner, nothing but smooth vibes and sweet...sweet. well shit you ain't going to get no where pretending 'ur all smooth and shit. you talk how you normally do, messy and some times wrong. you been tolled so many times "you don't talk right!" may as well keep listening to your so "geto" music and move on..

>Ruth: Awnser your crush!!!
fine...

PesterLog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5255
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 07, 2015 7:41 pm

>Maia: Answer Ruth.

Sure thing dude.

Pesterlog:
 

> Go trickster.

See, you would, but this command has no meaning to you whatsoever. What even is a trickster?

>Maia: Pester your other love-interest.

Well, when you put it that way it sounds like you're a player. The thought is entertaining.

Pesterlog:
 

> Consider your guardian.

What is there to even consider? He's rarely ever around, if not only to make sure you aren't dead or starving. Even then you hold some sort of uncharacteristic resentment towards him. But you do have to admit it's a miracle you survived this long. His paternal instinct is...not the best.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 


Last edited by graphiteGaneydn on Thu May 07, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5586
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Pesterlog:
 

>Investigate beautiful aroma coming from bedroom door

You open your bedroom door to find a single cup of coffee sitting infront of your door on the floor. Your Mother must already be up and has already left you an offering. You don't know how she is always one step ahead of you, how the hell did she know to get up this early? The woman is crafty, you'll give her that.

>Sip coffee thoughtfully

You manage to think the words, 'Down the hatch!' before chugging the whole cup. The sudden of rush of caffeine has made you, somewhat, more agreeable. You suppose you could message some more of your friends. You spot the weird guy, you know the weird guy right? He is probably doing something weird, could offer you some amusement.

>Pester Maxx

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 812
Boondollars : 7963
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Pesterlog:
 
An embarrassingly long google search later, you discover this Sburb game- Third link of the results. Indie, looks like, and really obscure. The trailers are literally stick figures in rooms.

> Reply to your other friend.

Show Pesterlog':
 

> Do something! Seriously, there's gotta be something you do for fun that's not chat with people.

You frown, and look to your GAMES folder on your desktop. Eh, why not.
You,open CAVE STORY, one of your favorites. The save is in like, the middle of the sixth level, though, and you're rusty, so you just keep on dying. After a few minutes of possibly-unhealthy aggravation, you exit the window and open up your browser, Cetus. The first bookmark is www.Homestuckrole-play.com. And... Oh, good lord, what are they doing?!

> Wait.

You wait for some reason. I mean, might as well since Erin said he wouldn't be flying in, implying more of Pops' strange transportation techniques.

~==>

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 4792
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 07, 2015 10:31 pm

> Find your Access Code in all of this shit

You're really working on it, but there's a lot of shit to...

> STRIFE!

Oh shit shit shit shit. Your pops comes flying out of goddamn nowhere and engaged you in an intense round of Strife! He quickly Accosts, berating you with a round of fatherly wisdom. You counter by Aggressing, pulling out your shotgun from your strife specibus and firing at your guardian. Pops Auto-Paries the attack, ducking under the shots. He removes his two shotguns from his strife specibus and Aggresses, firing two barrels of fun. Outmatched, You abscond to the hallway.

> Find the Goddamn Code already!

Where the hell could it be!? You do not even know where to start with this. It's absolute bullshit. Maybe the kitchen? You don't see why not, so you make your way there.

> Examine the Kitchen

There is a counter and a microwave and a table and not much else. You and your pops have not had a real need for kitchen equipment. You both suck at baking.

There is a red box and a blue box on the table.

> Examine the red box

It's not very big. Very...square. Something tells you not to touch that one yet.

> Examine the blue box

This box is more of a rectangle. You give it a light tap, at which point shit flips the fuck out and you can only see light.

> Become unconscious

Didn't really have a choice for that, but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 08, 2015 4:40 pm


Memo:
 

> Be MACHETE

you now are MACHETE.

> Put machete in your strife specibus

OH NO! you could never do that. This machete is like your teddy bear, you would never hurt him by hitting it to other people. That would be to inhumane. Just think about the poor sweet machete, what if it gets hurt?

> Put something else in your strife specibus

Okey, but what? your room is completly empty of another object besides your beed and computer.

> Explore the house

Well, thats actualy not a bad idea. You still havent eaten breakfast yet. You could go to the kitchen to pick something up.

> Go downstairs

You would if there were any stairs, but this house is single floor only.
You open the door of your room and find a hallway with four door at each side

> Open the wrong door

You open the first door that is the bathroom.
You say WHY NOT? and capchalogate your "Hair Brush"
You never know when you'll need it.

Now, what are you supposed to do there? You picked the worst wrong door. There is nothing fun to do here. OR IS IT?

> Take part in a homoerotic bath scene.

You took a shower last night, you think you are fine.

> Be in your way to the kitchen

But wait, your phone is ringing

> Be pester

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9436
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat May 09, 2015 10:11 am

Ruth< Flatter your lady friend.

Right now? You only started talking!!! But maybe just a few things.

Pesterlog:
 

Ruth< Hug your pillow all shy and embarrassed.

You do, because she makes butterfly's come in to your belly ad make you nuts as can be, but suddenly they all leave as you see a photo you apparently hide under it and quickly put your pillow back on it, that's not for anyone but you! It's just yours and yours alone!! It's so important to you, because it is yours and no one else's, no one can take it away from you..you would rather die then see something happen to it, you would be heart broken.

>Ruth: whats with the memo..??

You have no clue.


Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5255
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 10, 2015 7:14 pm

>Maia: Look at the Memo.

You check the countdown timer. You assume it's for something, but for what, you have no clue. You open your ECHIDNA browser to check MSPA. It looks like there's an update. You decide to read it later.

>Maia: Respond to Ruth.

Oh, right.

Pesterlog:
 

> Maia: Pester.

Well, since Eric has yet to respond, you decide to talk to your bro. Not your 'bro-bro', but like, your pal. Anyway...

> Maia: Pester Jedd.

Pesterlog:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5586
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 10, 2015 7:31 pm

>Look at Memo

You are too god-damn tired to start busting up the place trying to find out what the hell this countdown is about. You decide to take note to ask your pals about it later.

Pesterlog:
 

You slump slightly over your computer desk, that coffee made you as alert as it made you sick. You really need to pace yourself when your this tired, can't trust yourself to make quick decisions. You spot that one of your other friends has decided to pester you. You stretch and give a loud yawn, you suppose you could answer.

>Answer Maia

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 812
Boondollars : 7963
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 10, 2015 8:06 pm

> Lisa: Be too preoccupied to reply.

You sneeze into your elbow, pulling a tissue from a nearby box. You hear Pesterchum buzzing, but don't answer. You rub your elbow on the knee of your pants and look back at the screen.


> Reply to the teal-named one. He looks fun.

destabilizedAxeman is only sometimes fun. He's just too bonkers for you to actually consider him a friend, but he's not mean or anything. Just... Weird. You decide you'd rather not talk to him right now, you're waiting for a friend.


> Lisa: Reply to your other friends.

You instead decide to captchalogue the ornamental machete in your sylladex.
As per the intricacies of your modus, it falls into the fifth slot; ORNAMENTAL MACHETE (Seven syllables) - WEAPON (Two syllables). Very simple.
You wonder why, with your guardian's overprotective nature, he let an actual sharp object lay over your feet every time you sleep. It's sort of contradictory.

> Allocate MACHETE to STRIFE SPECCIBUS

You have no idea what that means, but a little slide of a cursor and it is done- Your Speccibus changes to accommodate the weapon, now referring to itself as "BLADEKIND STRIFE SPECCIBUS." You have no idea what that means. It's probably good you hadn't tried just picking it up, though, you could've dropped it on your toes. Put bluntly, you simply haven't enough vim to hold a gilt blade aloft. You're now stuck with weapons you can't even lift.

Luckily, nothing you do here will have serious long-term consequences.

Great.


> Lisa: Be bothered by an incessant buzzing behind your ears.

That really is annoying. Wow, ugh.


*APPEARIFY*


Your house shudders, and a bit of plaster flakes from the ceiling horror movie-style. Something very, very large just landed on your roof.
I bet it was a house.


> [S] Lisa: Investigate.

You briefly wish you could make flash animations of passable caliber, but alas, you still cannot.
You leave your bedside and creep to the stairs to your attic. The attic access opens to the roof, and that would probably let you see what this was. The stairs are long and creaky, but the steps are short, another sign of your guardian's want for you to exert the least energy possible. At the top, you flick on the light and you can literally see the dust thick in the air, despite Doctor's persistent battle for cleanliness. You sneeze.
The house shakes again, and this time it's from thunder. The weather channel hadn't mentioned anything like that, but you had assumed as much would happen yourself with your own calculations. It starts coming down hard almost instantly, but you head for the access anyhow.
You expect rain when you open the trap door to the supposed outside, but instead you see a basement. You almost half expected that. Almost.
This is probably Erin's house, from the discarded cosplay memorabilia scattered about the floor. You creep to the stairs and, unsure what to do, knock at the door at the top. You stop for a second to cough, and then your other arm slams into the wall. Are you a nervous wreck? You had never anticipated actually meeting anyone from your Pesterchum chattings.

> Lisa and Erin: Meet.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 4792
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Erin: Recover

Wow your head hurts. Like you and your entire house where slammed into something, hard. But that would be absolutely insane to think about.

Erin: Check the window

You get up and head to the window in the kitchen. Walking isn't exactly easy considering everything is spinning, but you manage to get there just fine. Aaaaaand there not what you usually see. You're not really sure what Japan looks like, but best guess is this. A closer examination is that you're several stories high, probably on top of another house. Since all logic and basic reasoning are fucked at this point, you might as well assume you're on top of Lisa's house.

[S] Erin: Investigate.

Hahahahahahahaha Flash!

You leave the kitchen and head to your living room. There is a lot of random shit laying around, but it's mostly your pops stuff. A lot of science fiction memorabilia that you absolutely love. You're still not sure how he got all this sweet stuff, but you're not complaining. Off to the side is a door leading to the basement. If you're going to get to Lisa's it'll probably be through there. You'd always wanted to meet one of your chums actually, so you're very excited at the prospect! Its then that you hear a knock on the door. That must be Lisa! You race over, ignoring the throbbing in your head, and whip open the door.

> Lisa and Erin: Meet

Standing in front of you is a small girl with curly black hair, pale skin, and green eyes. You knew she was frail, but you didn't expect a cursory glance to reveal that. A lump sits in your stomach, and a feeling of bittersweet washes over you. You're happy to meet your friend finally, but sad for her. You try not to let these emotions cross your face, and instead smile wide.

"Lisa is it? My name is Erin!"

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 10, 2015 9:44 pm

>being pester

You are indeed being pester right now, you cheeck your cellphone to resive msg, but this ones are empty, and looks like nobody has send them, but your cellphone still tells you that you are resiving this empty msgs. The sound of your cellphone is bottering you. So you just mute the damm thing

Cellphone:
 

You are really confused and anoyed by this thing. It may be a virus or something. You wish you knew something about cellphones to fix this damn thing. But you guess you'll have to ask sombody else, the question is to who.

> Go to the kitchen

right, you totaly forgot that you were supposed to go to the kitchen to get something to eat, and look for something to put in your strife specibus because for some reason you dont want to put your Machete on it.
You arrive to the kitchen and you open the refrigerator. You only find a lot of cans of Sprite. There is nothing to eat in there.

> Check note

What note?
You close the refrigerator to find a note on the door.

Note:
 

> Get irritated

Agghh, your dad doing this kinds of shit again. Why does he alwyse act like if we where on a trive on the middle of the amazones. You are in the middle of the city. How are you supposed to "go hunt your own food" ?

> Check back side of the note

Note:
 

Well, that made a lot more of sence.

>GO ONDWARD WITH YOUR QUEST

You capchalogate the money that was over the table.
By your disgrase, you didnt capchalogate it one of your cards, but instead on your strifespecibus.

Now you have "currencyType Specibus"

>Throw a tantrum

You stay completily calm on the outside.
But you are screaming on the inside. Like watter, you are boiling right now, making no other sound more than the smoke coming out of your hears

> Check a person that is not going to explote

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9436
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 10, 2015 10:07 pm

>Ruth:Conform you will go look.

Fine..Damn it.

Pesterlog:
 

You do so and look at the time, it is still early so maybe you won't have to run in to Them.. It would be idea to keep from get some kind of injury today. Your not in the mood for another falling down the stares trip to the ER.

You wander around your room and look at the hatch on the floor. Knowing it was only down from here and you may as well pop it open, slip your latter down and face the house! the world..you mean the world.

>Ruth: Face the house.

You do just that, sliding down the latter when it is firmly placed and making your way in to the dim hall. you feel kind of like that show..Spy Kids. Sneaking around trying to not be heard. Making your way down the hall, passing the extremely over dramatic painting of the "sexy" Jazz singer. You Know you have to be quick, especially if you want to get food before retreating to your dungeon, you mean your room..

>Ruth: Head out si- wait no go to the living room.

Make up your mind damn it!!!!

You go to the living room and see your step parent has left a phone siting out...it is now yours, you have clamed it and it will never find its way back from your pocket. you take and accidently put it in to your Sylladex..DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! WHY! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS AGAIN! There is already tone of random crap in there and you just can't get it out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 12, 2015 4:35 pm

A young man sleeps alone in his beanbag chair. It's today this sleeping guy will do something extraordinary, but then again, maybe he won't.

What's his name?

[ Grumpypants Pisslord ]

Since it looks like he will not be awaking anytime soon, he cannot deny this name—

[ Grumpypants Pisslord ] X

Appears he wasn't asleep after all! That's a rude finger to hold up, good sir. Oh well, let's try this again: what's his name?

[ Dean Dunham ]

Your name is Dean Dunham, and man are you sick of people waking you up when you're trying to fall asleep.

> Dean: Go chat with your friends!

No, you don't want to. Not because you don't want to talk to them, but because it's sort of difficult to get out of your beanbag chair without rolling around in the floor. Yes, you are a lazy bump on a log, but that's just stating the obvious. Instead, you pull out your nifty cellphone, saving you a trip, and total embarrassment.

It appears your chum(p)s have opened a memo. Better see what this is about before you get too far behind.

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5255
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 12, 2015 9:56 pm

> Maia: respond to memo.

Memolog:
 

> Maia: find info.

You return back to your Enchidna browser and start to search for info about this weird game. Some person named tentacleTherapist has apparently started a session. Wow, that's a lotta info.

> Check stars.

Every night on your small volcanic island in the Atlantic, you climb onto your tin roof and stare up at the beautiful Milky Way. Tonight there looks like there's another meteor shower.

> Take Starlog out of your sylladex.

Your fetch modus is a tricky one. It's voice-activated, do you must hit a certain pitch to take items out. They're all stored neatly in folders. Your items, that is. You capchalogue by simply touching the object. This makes it pretty inefficient, considering you only have four cards.

> Mess with this card-thing.

You mess with this card thing as meteors streak across the pitch black sky.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5586
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 am

>Check pester log

You see that there are no replies to any pesters, your friends are probably busy with their own uniquely yet equally silly activities. You decide to pick up your laptop and place it in your sylladex. The laptop in the card becomes fuzzy and text layers over it. Your sylladex requires you to answer a riddle before getting the chosen object, you would think that this would be incredibly annoying but access to Google means that any riddle is a mere 15 second search away. Suck it syllad-... unless of course you are stupid enough to pick up your laptop therefore meaning you cannot search for the answer to get it back...

You decide to that this idiotic move needs to be solved immediately which would mean finding another internet accessible device... which would mean going out of the comforting confines of your room...

>Leave room

The further and further you get down the hall from your room the more the house becomes less your territory and more *her* territory. It starts off subtly. A pinch of weird glitter here, some weirdly colourful wall art there and BAM! You get smacked in the face by the abhorrent brightness of main living room esq area. A mish-mash of pinks and light blues and yellows all designed to give even the most light desensitised person a migraine.

>Notice surroundings

Your optical overload had distracted you from the clear audio clue emerging from the door to your left. It was your mother's sickeningly optimistic humming, gotta hide.

>Hide you chumplord

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   

Back to top Go down
 
Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: