HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sburb Session ((Looking for aliens!))
by aestheticAvenger Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:44 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Thrillho Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:48 pm

» Thopez Orkave
by tlo Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 pm

» Nemesi Edimmu (whoa hey she's done)
by ZoozooKinkajou Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:32 pm

» Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm

» Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 pm

» Introductions
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:00 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

DistantRed

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 887
Boondollars : 8704
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 4:24 pm

You choke, coughing into your elbow again and nearly doubling over. You aren't ready for confrontation like this. He's speaking words, but you can't seem to be able to.








Ah, yes. It would seem as though he somehow possesses the Gift of Gab badge on his Kiddie Camper Handysash. While you're pretty sure he shouldn't even have the sash at all yet, you're fairly certain it isn't a tangible object anyhow, so that's probably okay. Intangible things can probably be passed from guardian to son, right? Yes, that's probably what happened.

"..."
"*Chok*"
"E-*KOFF*"
"Erin?"


You manage to speak, for some yet-canonically unexplained reason. You cringe, trying to hide yourself in the shadows of the stairs while also trying to control your own body and not completely flip the fuck out with a seizure.
Deep breaths.
Deeep breaths.
Deeee-
NO LISA NO, DEEP BREATHS NOT UNCONTROLABLE SPASMS!
Your arm slaps the wall again, and you sit down hard on the stairs as your legs give way. You let out a little gurgle that would probably be something like "Argh, I hate this!" if you had gotten used to this talking thing.

"S-sorry"
"Just give me a minute."


You sit on the top stair, staring at Erin's feet.

> Be someone less worry-inducing.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5402
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 pm

You become Erin, who is fairly worry inducing, but fuck it this is how we roll.

> Erin: Don't be a dick.

You sit down on the step beside Lisa, trying to figure out how to calm the spasming girl down. You're drawing a pretty damn huge blank though. So all that comes out is an incomprehensible mutter ending with "...have your Gift of Gab badge?" You guess she'll figure out what you just said?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6424
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 pm

> interrupt the tender moment

You cant interrumpt the tender moment because there is no tener moment going on right now. You are alone in the kitchen, with a useless strife specibus that cant be changed and besides that, you still need to go buy something outside, but you dont even know if you can still use the money you have in your inventory.

> Go to the store

You guess, at least you can try. You open the door of your house to find a newspaper on the door. The first thing that catches your atention is a little article on the side about a kid called Dave wining the Teddy bear that apeard in the movie Con Air by recreating the scene with his big brother...wearing a dress?, okey you need to stop reading this. No transexual brothers are going to be in your head, Nope, not a single one. Its not like im saying this to make you think about that Bro using a skirt, nope, not my intensions at all.

> Have a UNCONTROLABLE SPASMS

You cant do that right now because you are not currently being Lisa. You instead a this guy that is walking towards the store.

> Buy stuff

You enter the store and start getting everything you need, you know, the basics. Like bread, milk, ham, a shit ton of chocolate, cheese, some oranges. You know, only the things truly necesary.

> ShEnAnIgAnS

You are not sure about what does that mean. But you know that there is only one way to take out the money out of your strifespecibus

> STRIFE

you are now strifing with the guy in the counter. He asks you for the money, you respond by atacking him. WITH MONEY. well, throwing money at the guy isnt the best atack you can imagine, but that way you are paying for the stuff. You pay you go out, and once you get out of the store

> Senanigans  Terezi 2

The money you just spends gets back into your strife specibus. This is something automatic, you cant just get ride of the only object currently in your Strife specibus. So the money is forced to teleport back into your inventory. The guy from the store didnt even notice.

> Celebrate

Spoiler:
 

you learned the infinite money tecnique. Now you can spend money and then steal get it back. This is the best day ever. Nothing could ruin this day. NOPE nothing at all

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 491
Boondollars : 10058
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 pm

>Ruth: Eject your sylladex.

So you flip over your ITunes Modus:

A reasonable modus in which items are all organized by genre and all available. When all cards occupied get shuffled down a card, the bottom card is launched, or "Sent away" meaning this itam will appear in an empty slot of another persons sylladex when activated.  

You stop to think about this before you hit eject. You would send away EVERYTHING in your sylladex at this very moment. You really shouldn't do this.

>Ruth: eject the bullshit!

You refuse! You need your random bullshit for now. So you carefully just..you just..can you just.. select Electronic, Phone?



YES YOU GOT IT! FUCK YES. you mean. Good. good.

>Ruth: Log on to pesterchum!

Oh haha, you can do that!!!

You log in to pesterchum, and hit up your chat with Maia. She must be wondering where you are.

Pesterlog:
 

>Ruth: See this new memo you are missing out on.
What the hell is this utter bull shit..


Countdown: 15:12:01:03 Log:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Memolog:
 

Really, you have no idea why you talk to these people, other than the fact your aunt forced you to 'make friends', rather than be the anti-social person you were.

Memolog:
 

> Dean: Get out of the chair

Yeah, why not? You need to get moving, you've got things to do. Sort of big things. So you struggle to get out of the comfortable beanbag chair, hoping that you won't fall like so many times before.

> Fall and roll anyway

Shit.

That's it, you were done. You were just going to lay here until it was your turn again.

Turn for what? You didn't know. You weren't allowed to break the fourth wall quite yet.
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5865
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm

> Maia: hear your phone buzz.

You cease messing with your capchalogue system for a moment to hear your annoying ringtone. Why the hell did you set it to say 'deez nutz' every time you got a notification? Not a good idea in retrospect.
It looks like Ruthie-ahem, Ruth is still messaging you. You could've sworn she knew your stargazing routine by now.

> Answer.

Pesterlog:
 

> [S] Look up.

You would, but you aren't that good at flash yet, so you just describe it as a scene renmicient of that one part in 'DD: Ascend more casually.' Where Roxy Lalonde looks up at the drones kinda. Anyway, you see one of the comets appear to be bigger, like it was approaching. It smashes into the mountainside a few minutes in THE FUTURE. But it's still just THE PRESENT, so no explosions. Yet.

> Be future Maia.

You cannot be FUTURE MAIA because she is a SPRITE. Sorry.

> Be present Maia.

You are now PRESENT MAIA.

> Feel drowsy.

You sway a little before collapsing on your ton roof with a sound not unlike a steel drum. Tropical and musical, not unlike you and your island.

> Dream.

A faint yellow permeates the edge of your blurry vision.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 6196
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 14, 2015 9:36 am

>Hide you chump lord

You decide that the best spot, neigh, the ONLY spot you could hide is behind your livingroom couch.

>Find somewhere better

You cannot possible do that action because you have already found perfection incarnate in the form of this hiding spot.

>You are completely silhouetted against the bright room

You are the night, you are darkness itself!

Literally four seconds later your mother walks out of the kitchen and immediately spots you in your brilliant hiding spot, how she was crafty enough to achieve such a feet is beyond the understanding of even the most celibate of scholars. She is carrying something under her ar-... oh god... it's literally the fluffiest, cosiest looking sweater to ever terrorize human kind. She is approaching with motherly intent in her eyes.

>Retrieve Short blade from strife specibus

You retrieve your weapon, it is a 6 year olds toy lightsaber. It is cartoonishly small, so small in fact that it looks closer to a light dagger. You wish that you could maybe replace your chosen weapon with something a little less... completely fucking embarrassing but your house is completely empty of anything close enough to be suitably awesome.

>STRIFE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 887
Boondollars : 8704
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 14, 2015 4:11 pm

> Lisa: Get a grip.

You hold a finger up. One second.


> Right, been a second. More like three.

You blink hard, and look at Erin. "sorry, I'm good now. just... Excited, haha."

You stand back up, smiling. "i didn't expect your entire house to drop on mine. i mean, i sort of thought you might appearify, but not your whole house!" She paused, shaking her head. "How's your Pops going to get your house back? Isn't this all sort of overkill?" she laughed, pointing further into the house. "you said to be ready for video games, and I guess I am now. what do you want to do?"


> Be the medium.

You fail in being the medium, because nobody has yet entered the medium. And even-


> No, the artistic medium.

Ah, the artistic medium. The one that used to be in comic form and is now sobbing because it has been rent asunder and torn to pieces to be stitched back together in roleplay forum form? That artistic medium?


> Yes.

You cannot be that artistic medium, it is rolling in its grave.


> Be Erin, then. Dialogue volleyball!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5402
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 14, 2015 7:22 pm

> Erin: Yeah, Ok, sure. You do that.

Uh. OK, then. You're trying to process the bombardment of information you where just given. So, you decide to list it in your mind. First, the house. yeah, you're not entirely sure what Pops is planning with that. I mean, it's convenient, but then again, you'd need a big ass appearifier to bring it back, and you didn't see one of those anywhere. You didn't see the transportifier either, but there you are.

Next, Video Games. Something a bit more concrete. Yes, you would love to play some video games.

"Yeah, i'd love to. You've got Sburb, right?"

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6424
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 15, 2015 7:09 am

Spoiler:
 

> Explain this blushit

You cant explain thie blushit because there is no blushit to be explained. On the other hand, you are more than willing to explain the bullshit going on with the countdown, but only in a really misterius and not at all clear way.

> Answer the memo

You would like to answer the memo that you are sure people is questioning about, but your phone is inside your sylladex. You are using the "PawnModus" this modus can realese any card at any moment you want, but only if you "pledge" one of your items. you will get your item back when you put the item you took off into the sylladex into his place, but that will take out the item you pledged

> Take out Phone
/
You take out your phone, but and the modus randomly picks your "air brusher" as a pledge because that was the only other item you had in your inventory at the moment. Now you cant use your "hair brusher" until you put back your phone.

> Answer the forum

You dont currently have internet conection to do that. Your phone is not capable to catch any wi fi network from your current position

> Put your phone away.

You put the phone back into the inventory. But now you hair brusher is taking his place on your hands.

> Put it in your hair and walk home with it

You would like to put it in your head and walk home with it, but that action requaries more S.W.A.G. that the one you currently have. You instead, deside to do the best thing. Put it back into the sylladex.
You at least try to do that, but when you do, your phone comes out like the payment for puting a new object. This modus is a pain in the ass to work with.
You repeat the prosses and have your brusher in your hands and your phone on your sylladex.
You level up getting the achiement "back and forth"
you get this achivement by swiching betwen your items in a short period of time

you got 3 points to asigne to any ability
you put 3 points on S.W.A.G.

now you are able to put the brusher in your hair and walk home

> Do that

You do that and look BitchIn doing it

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 491
Boondollars : 10058
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 15, 2015 11:23 am

>Ruth: Be flustered

Pesterlog:
 

Isn't she amazing? So sweet and adorable. You wish you could talk with her more often, maybe even start up a Skype chat with the group one day.

>Ruth: Look to the Memo

Spoiler:
 

That is one long ass timer.
What even is it counting down too? Wait, count down? oh shit your laundry from last night!

>Ruth: Get your laundry

You will in a moment. You remember that in your sylladex is some cheese you picked up for Hazel. Hazel is your best friend, good mouse. You select it and place it on the floor along the side of the wall, knowing you would rather hazel not run in to the center of the room and be caught by your step mother..


>Ruh: Get your laundry now!

Gosh damn it! You get it!! YOU GET IT!!!!

You start to pull  your clothing out, tossing them on the ground in front of you. shirts, shorts, pants, bra, pant-

you feel a strange presents for a moment, so you look over your shoulder...its gone and so is the cheese, god you swear sometimes she can teleport! always snatching up your treats and disappearing. Your grip tightens on your panties an- SHIT GOD DAMN IT!!



Category: Panties

You end up just cataloguing all of your laundry.

Category: Clothing

You don't have a lot of cards in your Sylladex, you really need to think about what you are doing before you do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 pm

It appears that no one is answering your questions, so you log out of PESTER-Mob for the moment.

> Dean: Get off the floor

It was about time you get up and move. Actually, you had to head to the kitchen to get the mail. A copy of the game you and your internet buddies should have been in today, and from how long you've been asleep, it should have arrived two hours ago. Time to go there and gather your package.

> Dean: Leave room and descend the staircase awesomely

There is no staircase to descend cooly down from. Your house was all ground for, and that's for the best. You sleep walk a lot, and your aunt fretted over the idea you would harm yourself if you go down the stairs. You like Auntie, she's pretty cool. Honestly, you don't know why some kids don't like their guardians, but that is none of your business.

You have soon arrived to the kitchen, and head over to the breakfast bar.

> Dean: Pick up discs

You pick up your discs. Ha, thought this was going to be a toughie, right?


>


SHIT, NO, BEAU, GIDDOWN!!!

GIVE THOSE DISCS BACK YOU OVERGROWN PUPPY!

> Dean: Chase after dog

Whadda'ya think you're doing?! Of course you have to chase after him! Beau, bring those games back RIGHT. NOW.
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5865
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 17, 2015 11:48 am

> [S] Maia: look up.

You still cannot make flash animations, so just picture a beautiful golden city with big cyan and cream colored sky-planet with magic clouds that tell the future. You tilt up your head and try to open
your eyes before you are knocked out, or presumably you wake up again, but not after catching a small glimpse of something in the clouds above.

> Wake up.

You snap to attention, still on your roof, your clothes soaked with water from a short rainstorm that happened while you were asleep. Hopefully your phone isn't wet.

> Check Pesterchum.

Ruth messaged you apparently.

Pesterlog:
 

Aw fuck the comets!

You look up and one seems to be steadily approaching your island. But what are the odds of it hitting the volcano? That would never happen, right?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 6196
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 17, 2015 12:09 pm

==> STRIFE!

You both enter a battle stance, you grip your shitty toy sword with zealous fury. Your youthful reaction times affords you the first move.

>AGGRIEVE

You charge with your blade held in two hands, leaping and bringing it down towards you mother. You mother performs a flawless Auto-Sweater, swatting away the toy with slight annoyance. You drop back into your battle stance.

>ABJURE

Your mother performs a Charging Coddling Cascade attack, you receive a devastating amount of Motherly care. Your Auto-Angst is able to negate most of the negative (positive?) effects.

This is hopeless, she is far too high level for you to possibly win. You need to use another strategy.

>Use environment

You decide to pick up a large amount of pillows that are randomly scattered around your livingroom. Your small inventory of three quickly launches the pillows back out towards your mother. Unfortunately your laptop is also launched but is quickly caught by your mother. She places the laptop inside of the sweater and launches both items at you. You catch the laptop without capchalogging it. SUCCESS.

>ABSCOND

Your clever distraction is affords you the opportunity to escape but you are not able to escape equipping the sweater. You retreat from battle, scarred with a fuzzy pink sign of affection. Truly you have seen horror.

====>Be someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 887
Boondollars : 8704
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 17, 2015 12:28 pm

You succeed in being someone else, shaking her head slightly. "you guys are such geeks, I'd never even heard of that game until just a bit ago." You look around the room, wondering if he has the game. "Do you have it? Maybe we could play together, since I don't ah, have them. It's a co-op multiplayer one, right?" Lisa wasn't entirely sure she had interpreted the crude advertisements for it she'd seen on its poorly-designed site.

"hey, we could ask our other friends if we-" You stop, turning around to hear your Doctor's stumping about in the separate house below.

> Lisa: STRIFE! .

That... That would be foolhardy, even if your Doctor ever did fight you. The notion strikes you as almost ridiculous as acting like an animal and abusing nearby objects with bodily discharges.


> Lisa: Punch Erin-Hearst in snout to establish co-operation.

You barely resist the urge.


-===>

"So, where's your gaming stuff?"

> Dialogue volleyball

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5402
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 pm

"Yeah! It kind of is. It should work, but we'll still need someone else with the game to act as our server."

> Head Upstairs

You motion for Lisa to follow, avoiding the scattered memorabilia on the floor and heading through the hallway to your room. Pops has disappeared, probably to his room. You wish you where as stealthy as him. But, sadly, you aren't yet. With that thought, you head into your room, holding the door open for Lisa

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6424
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 17, 2015 6:48 pm

You capchalogate the hair brusher once again to get acces to your Phone, you discover that someone tried to pester you, and you totaly failt to realise it.

Pesterlog:
 

As you get to your house you find a not so pleasant.....suprise. Is that what is called?


any ways, you find...a package. But not any package, is the package that your "friend" was holding for you. But, what is it doing here? it isnt supposed to be here. You need to hide this package, nobody has to see it. It must be erased for the fase of the earth. or at least from your house, you dont want to lose his content, you only dont want to be seen with it. AAGGHH

What are you going to do?

==> Jump into the window

you dont question the voice in your head and jump out of your house breaking the window of your room. and apearing in.....someone else house. WHAT THE HELL?!?! Since when the window of your room has been a teleporter?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 491
Boondollars : 10058
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 17, 2015 10:33 pm

>Ruth: Look for your game.

You put your phone in to your Sylladex, needing to remember that you have a very small number of cards in it. You really should find your game and get to your room. You really don't need a run in with the parietal's of the house. You begin to wander, admiring the fancy late art of very beautiful jazz singers in the paintings on the walls. They look a lot like you, well mostly by the skin color and hair. You like the art the woman hangs up in the home..its nice. Makes you wonder if they took you in hoping you would be a jazz singer..you don't sing often sense...the incident.

>Ruth: Talk about the incident

No! Hell, to, the, NO! Its not any of anyone's business but your own! You don't want to talk about it and you never will! No one would even understand! No one would even care...

>Ruth: Find game

You head on out the door and to the mail box, you look to the sky's, such wonderful bright blue, the sun is out and happy...you wish it made up for the shitty town you live in. Shitty ghetto bull crap and all that.

You duck your head at passing car's as you dig around threw the mail. You find it and put it right in to your sylladex. Shit your cards are full... wonder what will happen now. You head on inside, a gust of wind slamming the door behind you.

>Ruth: Panic

Oh shit! your in shit now. So much shit.  you haven't even gotten something to eat! are you even ready to fight?....not that you even fight back.  You couldn't even try..but maybe you should look around for a weapon.

>Ruth: Find a weapon

~===>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 19, 2015 4:36 pm

You sit in your living room, holding onto a collar with no dog attached to it. That dog was a sneaky bastard, and he got away before you could get the discs.

> Dean: Capalogue collar

You capalogue Beau's collar into you Pocket sylladex, and put it into the Left Pocket section. Your sylladex is not hard to work with, and the directions are simple. Things that you put in a pocket in your clothing slides down to the bottom slot in whatever pocket you put it in. Let's say, for example, pants. Pants have four pockets, and those pockets have slots; side pockets have two, while back pockets only have one. If your pants have more than just the usual four, like cargo pants, you are granted more pockets, and more slots.

Any and all clothing with pockets have more pockets and more slots, all with advantages in carry more things. Unfortunately, there is one disadvantage; you can only pull out the items that are in the top slot. It takes up your time, and gets aggravating.

> Stop complaining and go find that dog

You would, but he's probably not going to be seen for a while. Instead, you go into the dining room, and get on your laptop. You needed to get some info about the going-ons of your pals.
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5865
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 19, 2015 9:39 pm

> Maia: Evaluate probability.

After a few mental calculations you conclude there is a 1 in 413 percent chance of this particular rock hitting your volcano. You feel weak and a little dizzy. You decide to evaluate your dream and the vision that came with it. You access your KEY MODUS, or alternately your PITCH MODUS. You sing a note at certain pitch and your item pops out. You live to switch your moduses around.

> Go inside first.

You abscond to the safety of your room. The lengths of string strung about your cieling  decorated with tiny planets greet you like an old friend. You sit at your desk after tucking your sheets neatly around your  mattress.

> Get dream log.

Dreamlog:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 6196
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 19, 2015 10:36 pm

You run up to your room, sitting back down at your desk. You remembered not to capchalog your laptop again in case you need to cheap your way out of dealing with your sylladex. You try to unequip the fluffy sweater but the riddle on the back of it is written in a language you don't understand. It will require more thorough internet browsing to solve. Sometimes you get lucky with the riddles by getting simple ones and sometimes you get stuck with some philosophical question written in ancient Sumerian text. Throwing out capchacards is the one of the reasons for your modest item limit.

>Answer Maxx

Pesterlog:
 

You shift and fidget in your chair, this sweater is so fucking itch-y. You are sweating like a mother fucker in all this fur. You decide to distract yourself, maybe you can get Maia to respond to your pester.

>Pester Maia

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 887
Boondollars : 8704
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 19, 2015 10:52 pm

> Lisa: Ascend.

You follow Erin into his room, looking about the house at all the strange stuff about. You weren't sure if it was Erin or his Pops who left some of the stuff out, but you were also pretty sure the truth would weird you out.


> Lisa: Enter.

Honestly, stop trying to be so dramatic. You're literally just climbing stars and walking through doors. Jeez.


> Lisa: Walk through the door.

Much better.

You walk through the door into his room, promptly sitting on the nearest object, his bed, putting your hands on your knees.

"So, you have this Sburb game too?"


[Short post is short]

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5402
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue May 19, 2015 10:56 pm

> Erin: Explain

"Well, kind of. Being part of the wave of the future, I downloaded the game. I printed out my access code for safe keeping. Now I can't find the code. We need it to play."

> Erin: Begin searching again

Oh yeah. You where doing that before you got ambushed. Better look again. You walk over to Lisa, looking under the bed and around on the floor. You see various game CDs you haven't used in years, which you take a mental note of reinstalling later. For now though, the code. Where did you last see it...?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6424
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 21, 2015 6:35 pm

As you cross the portal, you found yourself in another persons room. You see someone typing in his computer, and he hasnt noticed you yet

==> Make senpai notice you

you walk behind him taking out the machete of your sylladex.

==> Be Jason

As the slayer variaton of mortal kombat X, the game that by the way you havent played, you apear on this poor guy's back, whilding your machete. You procede to put the machete around his neck, and wisper "stay calm" on his hear.

==> Notice sempai

you notice that this guy is chating with someone on his laptop, you procede to writte with your other hand on his keyboard

Pesterlog:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 491
Boondollars : 10058
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 21, 2015 7:20 pm

>Ruth: Look to your Sylladex

You put your game in to your Sylladex before see how full your Sylladex has gotten.

Category: Game

the order appears to be:

Cell Phone
Laundry
Game disc
Panties


That's it...you don't have any cards left. Guess you should watch that if you stuff something else in there.

THUMP

>Ruth: Back to panicking and finding a weapon.

You get back to freaking out, and worrying. you can hear someone is up and know that it can't end well. You hurry to the kitchen and look around. What do you grab?! what to do you grab!!? but then you hear it, the foot steps getting closer...

closer..

you panic more and more. they get closer and you freeze you can feel the eyes looking over you with the anger they always do...


Strife


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   

Back to top Go down
 
Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: