HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Astero Erebus (Done!)
by ZoozooKinkajou Yesterday at 8:23 am

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Thrillho Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:51 pm

» Jess Baxter
by benignTenacity Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

» Alternian Summer (OPEN)
by cealvan Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

» Introductions
by tlo Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

» Popiko Pantak
by tlo Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:49 pm

» Mona Bradley (CW FOR DRUG USE)
by furry garbage Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

» Dick's Father
by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Vriska's Matesprit

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 22, 2015 4:55 pm

> Dean: Turn on laptop.

You turn on you HP, logging in with your finger scanner, and immediately click the PesterChum icon once you were in.

You first decide to talk to Ruth, since you haven't had the chance to talk to her for a while... Not that you talk to any of your friends a lot, but you just felt like talking to her, since she might be able to tell you what's up with the count down.

Show Pesterlog:
 

> Sit there and wait.

Of course you have to sit there and wait. You aren't going to spam her with questions. You may be an asshole, and most likely annoying, but you do not spam.

...

Maybe she might answer faster if you... No, give her time. You'll probably end up asking someone else anyway, if Ruth doesn't answer in the next couple of minutes. You've got all the time in the world, all of it.
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5585
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat May 23, 2015 5:29 pm

>Maia: Check Pesterchum.

A few people are online, but no one has messaged you in a while. This bothers you slightly. You eventually decide to try and ignore it. No need to fuss.

Your open window invites a strange guest inside. It's not uncommon for tropical animals to make residence in your jungle home, do you don't notice at first when a guest arrives. But this guest isn't of the wild variety. It's...your brother...?

> Strife!

You rarely ever get to fight your bro, but when given the opportunity you make damn sure you do your best to kick ass.

> Aggreive.

You pop your miniknives out of your strife specibus and hurl them at his blurry figure. He sidesteps them easily. You let out a indignant cry.

> Pause.

Strife is PAUSED.

> Character Select.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5916
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat May 23, 2015 5:57 pm

>Jedd: Be confused

You proceed to be utterly confused at everything that is currently taking place at this exact moment in time. You have currently got a machete pressed against your chin and the unwanted whispers of a stranger upon you ear. You think about initiating a strife but realise that you will easily out manoeuvred by your captures Neck Slit 1x combo.

>Take advice

You decide to take the friendly advice of the person currently threatening you and remain perfectly still. You managed to spot the person writing on your pesterchum, you assume that his name must be Jason. Maybe it is fear or your lack of a gift of gabber but you are unable to speak to the individual. You decide the best option is to type into the pester to communicate.

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 862
Boondollars : 8378
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat May 23, 2015 9:17 pm

-==>

You shake your head at Erin's antics, but feel awkward looking around someone else's room. So you pull out your mobile device from your pant pocket and hold down the power button, booting it up. And, woah, you got a wall of text here.

Show Totes!log:
 

You never understood that kid. You're also slightly unnerved that he knows Erin is here, but that was explainable. Not like they could see him and you right now.
You look back up to Erin, biting your lip, thinking. "h-Has" you cough, talking still a really weird thing for you. "have any of those other kids chatted with you, the ones who use some weird chat client?" You pause, considering what he said about the game. Obviously the other group of kids, one that seemed much more eccentric than your native group, had already played through the game since it was released two days ago. And of course not millions of years ago, creating your entire planet and they going into a time-lockstep with you and your friends.

Of course not.

Nope.



No seriously, drop it.


> Erin: Drop it like it's hot.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5122
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sun May 24, 2015 5:13 am

> Erin: Drop that beat

No. Maybe later though.

You continue to rifle through your shit. There is much of it. Wow you haven't cleaned from under your bed in years. You see a pile of no less than 12 goggles. You where looking for those as well. You captchalog the PILE OF GOGGLES before you scoot back out.

Now, where else could it be? You snap back to Lisa asking you a question.

"Whu? Yeah, some. They're not bad. Although they can be a bit off weird with what they know. Like theyre spying on us."

You head over to your computer desk, rifling through tacked up notes and discarded papers. Wow, those are some shitty ass stick man doodles.

> Be someone more productive

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6144
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon May 25, 2015 9:51 am


Pesterlog:
 

You writte just to screw with him as you start pushing your machete closer and closer to his neck. You want to end this joke by entering a STRIFE making your Machete forced to go back to your sylladex and be transformed into your $20 dolars. But your sylladex has recived a new item, and because of how the PawnModus works, your Machete is put back into the sylladex to recive the new item, that is

Panties

==> Slice his neck

You procede to slice this poor guy neck using your OH DEADLY PANTIES. You try to contain yourself but you fail, you start craking out and laughing your ass off as you hit the ground because of a well executed horror film joke.

Your victim seems anoyed but you dont care, his expresion is made of gold and you got every single cent out of it

==> Apologice

You wouldnt do it even if you can, thing that you cant do because you to also lack the badge of gable. That doesnt stop you from making fun of the guy

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 490
Boondollars : 9777
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon May 25, 2015 1:35 pm

>Ruth: Prepare!

Only moment's before somewhere in the world a young man's throat would be slit, you rush to your kitchen, looking for some kind of weapon. You panic and reach in to your inventory, taking out your cell to see who is pestering you.

WHY NOW?

Show Pesterlog:
 

You put it back, Category: Cell Phone.

You panic and grab  off the counter as the sound of walking is just to close for comfort- and you Cataloged them!


Cell Phone
Laundry
Game disc
=> Category: Fork
Panties

You don't have enough cards and your Panties are launched from your deck and...SENT AWAY?! Sent where?! WHY! HOW!? What is going on!! You turn around fast to come face to face with your step mother. You say nothing and lower your eyes.

Your frozen in place..

>Ruth: strife!

you can't...

>STRIFE!!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon May 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Show Pesterlog:
 

You leave that tidbit there and wait. Well, no, you can't. You still have to find Beau, and you can hear light shuffling in the kitchen. Your Auntie was in there, and you want to avoid her for the time being. You were in trouble for some stunt you pulled later that week, and you were not supposed to be on your computer... Or out here at all.

> Dean: Leave the room.

You close your laptop, quietly slide your chair under the table, and leave like a ninja in the night. You sneak back to your room, hoping to grab some things before you venture out into the world again.

> Hear noises.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.

Wait a minute.
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5585
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm

> STRIFE: Unpause.

Your strife session is now UNPAUSED. Continue?

> Maia: Agress.

You let out a barrage of angry curses and try to make him feel ashamed for his negligence. It doesn't work, obviously. He seems to brush your words (and tears) away with a haughty laugh.

You hear your phone buzz. Jedd has messaged you. As you turn away, your brother disappears in a blur mid-strife, the bastard.

> Pick up phone.

Pick it...up? You can capchalogue it...

> Capchalogue phone and stray miniknives.

You sort them into the folders STRIFE and ESSENTIALS in your sylladex, alphabetically, of course. As soon as you do this, your STARJOURNAL and DIARY pop out of your sylladex. Dammit! If only you had more cards...

> Answer Jedd.

How? You just fucking capchalogued your phone, and your laptop's been dead for what feels like centuries. You sigh. Maia Audentia is literally the worst person to try and message.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5916
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Wed May 27, 2015 1:41 pm

>Jedd: Be super salty.

Your so mad right now it ain't even funny, you frown and furrow you eyebrows. If you had your gift of gab you are sure that your room would now be filled with an unapologetic flood of swearing, instead it is filled by the sound of your 'funny' friend's laughter. Har har.

>Jedd: Be affected by Maxx's S.W.A.G stat

You don't even now what the fuck that means, you mean the little comb thing sitting in your friends afro. How are you even meant to be affected by that. You decide to throw your arms up in the air before noticing that you have flooded your pester with Maia with weird messages. Almost getting your neck sliced just to get jokingly garrotted by a pair of... panties? Certainly has a way of distracting you

Pesterlog:
 

>Turn attention back to Maxx

You are still super mad about the prank but now you are becoming curious about HOW THE FUCK Maxx is now in your room. Did he come through the... window?
What? This requires immediate investigation.

>Jedd: Push Maxx through the window.

As much as your friend would deserve such punishment, kicking him through a window out of the second story of your house might be a bit much. You instead use his distracting laughter to grab the comb out of his hair and throw it through the window he came through. Go fetch, boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 862
Boondollars : 8378
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 am

Show Pesterlog:
 

You nod at Erin's comment, biting your cheek because it still felt awkward being in a boy's bedroom.
"uh" You cough. "where were you when you last had it?" You pause, an eyebrow raising. "did your Pops take it?"


~===>

You pause to wonder at why this may be. And, by "You" I mean "You, the reader." Because, see, everything does have its own little reason. This particular one, for instance, could be that it's too early for you to start the game. Or maybe you don't enter first. Or possibly you never enter at all. Or even, you're not supposed to enter.

Or maybe you just have the worst luck.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5122
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 29, 2015 12:23 am

> Erin: Think back

Yeah, you got nothing. You honestly can't remember where you had it last. Maybe Pops does have it? Her guess is as good as yours. You look out into the hall, checking to see if the coast is clear. It looks clear, but it's probably a ruse. Pops is incredibly good at hiding.

"I'd check, but I could be caught in strife at any second."

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6144
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 pm

==> Maxx: Throw awesome prank x2 combo

As you see your comb being thrown across the window/teleporter to your room you see a one in a life time oportunity. You put you Oscar Winner Sad face and jump across the window chasing your S.W.A.G. Device.

==> Maxx: Give some emotive last words

As you jump outside the window, you trow down a fake tear, a technic that taked you years to perfect, and say "Good bye my friend" as you start falling.

==> Maxx: Haunt Your friend as a ghost

You cant do that since you are not actualy dead, and you are in your room, that is currently two states away from your friends house. But you could play the ghost by chat, but is to early for that, you need to enjoy the moment and let it sink in on your friends psiqui.

==> Maxx: Mission Acomplish

You acomplish your mission of being a fucking bastard and a master tier Pranker making you level up on your lader and giving you another 20 points to speend on your "atributes"
You decide to put 19 of them on your S.W.A.G. counter and 1 point on the "Actor" skill tree, you almost Maxxed that one already so you dont spend to much on it anymore.

==> Maxx: Be pester

you are being pester again by ..............







Memo:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 490
Boondollars : 9777
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat May 30, 2015 1:20 am

STRIFE DAMN IT!!

You can't...

Ruth: explain why.

You can't because you are to scared. Your body is frozen and your heart is beating so fast, why is it beating so hard? Because your scared shitless. you listen to her yell, scream, stomping her foot. why is she always so mad when your down here! You didn't do anything wrong!! And she keeps going.

You flinch when she steps forward and she hates that you did! she raises her hand and you can see the shadow move, you look to her with your big hazel eyes in fear. And clench your jaw ready for impact so that you wouldn't cry out and maker her as even more mad then she already is.

Your eyes shut tight as her hand reaches high in to the air....then you feel a sudden sting.. it burns it hurts, you body flinched slightly with the contact between her hand and your cheek. It never gets better, the stinging feeling after math of the hit. She storms over to the cupboard and grabs her gosh-darn Voortman's cookies and leaves, but not with out telling you to get your dirty little self in to your room and not to come out.

you hate voortman's cookies...




At least that's all she did...

You head back to your room, rubbing the tears from the corner of your eyes, "It could have been worse Ruth...It could have been worse" you repeat over and over on your way up.  IT would have been so bad, so you consider yourself lucky.

You sit on your bed and pull the laptop on to your lap.. what now..

>Ruth: Put up a front and answer pesters

Show Pesterlog:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~


Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat May 30, 2015 1:42 am

> Dean: Answer pester.

Yeah, hold on, wait, you need to--

> ANSWER. THE. PESTER.

Okay! Okay! You're going! Jesus, what's the rush? Not like Ruth needs your support for shit. Besides, you gave her luck, right? That's a thing.

> Answer, it you asshole.

Show Pesterlog:
 

You are such a grandpa. You swear, kids and their coming up with new shorthands. You'll probably go to Urban Dictionary and look this up later, but you are afraid of what it may pull up.

> Investigate noise from earlier.

The THUMP-THUMP noises came from under your bed. This means something. This is important.

Time to strife.

Not yet, you need to equip your strife specibus! You pick up your favorite leather belt. You like this belt, gives a good sting, and it smells nice. Yes, you kind of like the smell of leather... No, that's not weird, fuck off.

> Strife now?

Yes, strife now.

Show Chatlog:
 

Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5585
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 am

(Really sorry for the delay...)
> Maia: Explore.

You grab your knapsack from the wall and sling it over your shoulders as you prepare to jump out the window.

> [S] Jump.

You abscond gracefully out of the wide window, spin in midair with such agility that you could be a figure skater, if you weren't, you know, in the jungle. This is quickly ended when you grab onto a nearby tree, your ballet flats scraping bark as you shimmy down the trunk. Ah, perks of living in a treehouse.

> Head West.

You prepare to go towards the ruins you'd discovered the day before; you're almost certain they're unique to the island. After a surprisingly small amount of walking, a large frog-like temple looms over you like that bible scene with the wimp and the giant. You never pay attention on Sundays. There seem to be some old glyphs on the temple. Wait! You're pretty sure you know a person who can decipher these symbols, but you stare at them anyway, their starnge familiarity somewhat comforting.

> Go inside.

You cannot GO INSIDE. It's someone else's turn!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5916
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 am

>Jedd: Be confused

You are completely perplexed by the series of events that have unfolded infront of you. You try to go over them in your head to make sense of them. So you were on the computer, then you had a machete to your throat, then you got pantie choked, then you threw your friends weird comb thing out the window then he jumped out after it... what the fuck, how does any of that make sense.

>Jedd be sad?

How can you be sad when your friend committed suicide by randomly teleporting across the nation, was he stalking you? What the fuck is going on right now?
You decide that this, like any other annoying lack of information you have, it is your responsibility to search the internet until you are sightly aware of what is going on. You decide to try pestering Maxx to see if everything that happened was the result of a carbon monoxide leak or some shit.

>Pester Maxx

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 862
Boondollars : 8378
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:46 pm

> Lisa: Have literally nothing productive to do.

You... You literally have nothing productive to do. Literally nothing. At all. It's borderline inane.


> Lisa: Alchemize!

BZZT, you haven't yet deployed an Alchemeter!


> Strike Erin upon the nose to assert boredom.

That would still be really weird, just randomly hitting people. Anyhow, even if you somehow did manage to launch your arm face-ward it wouldn't hurt.


> This post is meandering. Back on track!

There is literally nothing for you to do. At all.


> Lisa: Pester.

There is nobody to pester anymore. You replied to everyone.


>Lisa: Chat with them.

You'd rather not just... Chat with them. They're weird and you don't want to think about that right now.


> adjksdafeionca;d ewiapfbq2p4i rh8b2c 9efj w'


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5122
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:56 am

> Erin: Try not to notice your friend flipping her shit

You fail.

> Erin: Try to stop her from flipping her shit.

Uh, OK. "Hey, do you think you could check down the hallway for me? My Pops probably wouldn't strife a total stranger. I can comb my room then to find it."

> Erin: Keep searching.

Look. At this point you're just looking through all your trash to find goodies. If the Access Code is there, then good. But you're sure it's long gone and is never coming back. Ever. Might as well make the best of it then.

> Erin: Check the desk

Your desk is filled with various wires and controllers and everything a young man might need in day to day computer workings. You dig down deep into one drawer, finding some handy little items. A Pocket Watch, a set of (2) Memory Stick(s), A small HAN SOLO Figurine, and a ...what the hell is this.

> Erin: Examine the Abomination



What.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6144
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Pesterlog:
 

As you read this pester chat you feel yourself in a crosspath. You could do the right thing and tell him what happend. Or you could be the ashole you are and keep fucking with him.

==> Do the right thing


Pesterlog:
 

You totaly fail to do the right thing and you starting pulling a fast one to your frined again. Dang it, dont you have any moral? Hey, stop laughing. You are supposed to take me seriusly.

==> Maxx: stop being an asshat

You fail being an asshat because you are not currently wearing a hat made of ass. Instead you get anoyed because once again you are being pester by no one again.

Pesterchum:
 

==> Maxx: be anoyed

The hell you are. You are currently anoyed as fuck, who is pranking you? you are the only one allowed to prank people. You need to do something to distract yourself.

==> Maxx: start the game

What game do you ask to yourself, you have heard about no game until now. Maybe pester one of your "partners in crime" can help you figure out what game the voice of the narrator is talking about.

==> Maxx: ignore narrator

What narrator you ask. There is no narrator here. Now go and pester someone, or better yet. Pester EVERYONE, your memo seems to have some people on it already, maybe this new source can help you to get to your world dominating plans faster. Not that you have world dominating plans or anything.

memo:
 



What the hell is this trash. You ask to yourself seeing how this little.....plushy is stabed with a miniature knife. But god this thing is huggly, what is even this thing. How did it even got into your house. Did someone entered your room meanwhile you were gone? You start to worry, how did they get in? does your room has another portal like the window that you discovered? And who would even let this thing behind, i mean, you dont see who wouldnt like to get ride of this thing, but why leave it on your room. This is getting to weird, you are not an supersisius person but....is there something here? you feel like you are being watch.


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 


Last edited by friendlyJoker on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 490
Boondollars : 9777
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:28 am

>Ruth: Answer the chum.

What dose it look like your doing? You answer the chum and talk about the fact that he doesn't catch your drift

Show Pesterlog:
 


>Ruth: Go talk in the memo

Bossy aren't you?
You see that the memo tab is flashing like it is flying so far off the handle that there is no way you could get it back down...so you open it.

Countdown: 09:07:15:
 



You carefully touch your cheek and hiss in pain. Shit it really stings.. and you look like an idiot saying WORD like your all cool and shit when you know's ya ain't in any way shape or form. So you sit and wait, looking to the hatch on your floor knowing that you could maybe slip out when they headed on out to do what ever it is they do during the days..yeah.

==>

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:27 pm

> Dean: Pat puppy on head.

Welp, that was a waste of a cliff hanger. You pat Beau on his head after dragging his fat ass out from beneath your bed. You sat on the floor, scratching his head as he sits between your splayed out legs, looking at the discs. Honestly, they didn't seem all that exciting. Just two CDs in a little packet with a simple house and title. Not very intriguing to you in the slightest. You wouldn't have bought it if your friends hadn't gone apeshit bananas over it.

> Reply to memo.

You pull out your phone, starting to click on the Pesterchum app--

DEAD.

Well, fuck, your phone is dead. Looks like you'll need to go out again. Maybe Auntie is still preoccupied in the kitchen to notice you ninja your fat ass into the dining room leading to it.

> Bid Beau farewell.

You pat his head a final time.

You tell you dear, sweet, precious Beauregard that you will see him again. And if you did not return, tell your collection of animal magazines and dog figurines that you love them, and hope the one figurine with the dog balancing on a big ball will find his family.

> Kiss poster of Air Bud.

Ah yes, Air Bud, your precious dog husband. You will see him again, too, the shining hope of dog, and man, kind.

> Leave room.
Back to top Go down
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 5585
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

You jump to a start as your turn comes around again. You are THE AUTHOR, or actually one of many AUTHORS, and you feel it's time for some shenanigans, even though you've been prolonging your post for about 3 days and feel like everyone is starting to feel tired of your shit.

> Meddle.

You look down at dear, sweet, precious María-YOU MEAN MAIA

-ahem-

You look down at Maia and see her shielding her eyes and looking up at the titanic frog at the peak of the temple. She seems busy enough, so it's time to push this storyline a little further along.

> Place disks, phone and miniknives at base of temple.

There we go! Now we can finally get along with the plot!

==> Be the cutie patoot.

You are now PRESENT MAIA.

> Go inside.

You enter the temple, following the hieroglyphs with your fingers as you go about the dark and damp corridor.
Vines and distant bird calls greet you as you hit a bend where the roof cracked open. A picturesque scene or a rainforest and a patchy blue sky look back down at you. It's...beautiful.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Idk I just like aliens
My Babies:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5916
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Pesterlog:
 

>Jedd, panic attack

You attempt to treat this current situation as rationally as possible... nope that isn't going to work, you are now confused as all fuck and apparently your friend died. You decide to remain cautiously suspicious of everything that is happening right now.
Pesterlog:
 

>Jedd, pester one of your other friends to find out

You decide to try and get a hold of Ruth, perhaps you can use her to find out if Maxx is pulling off some mind/reality altering prank on you or some shit.

Pesterlog:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin
avatar

Posts : 151
Boondollars : 5122
Join date : 2015-04-14
Location : THE MULTIVERSE

PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:44 pm

> Erin: Disregard whatever it is you just found

You fail, captchaloging it for later use, as well as the other useful trinkets.

> Erin: Find the goddamn pass code already!

You wish you could! But you legitimately have no idea where it is.

> Erin: Check the Cello

Sure, why not? Might as well. You head over to your cello, looking inside the little...noise hole thing. Nada.

> Erin: Play a haunting Cello refrain

That would be very impolite with Lisa over. Maybe later.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]   

Back to top Go down
 
Amicitia est Ludum [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: