HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Astero Erebus (Done!)
by tlo Yesterday at 9:35 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Thrillho Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:51 pm

» Jess Baxter
by benignTenacity Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

» Alternian Summer (OPEN)
by cealvan Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

» Introductions
by tlo Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

» Popiko Pantak
by tlo Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:49 pm

» Mona Bradley (CW FOR DRUG USE)
by furry garbage Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

» Dick's Father
by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Spacestuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 9:22 am

Wait, Red. It was supposed to be Coffee's turn

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 9:41 am

((Matesprit pm'd me that it was my turn :/))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 9:44 am

((Huh...but according to the previous rounds, Coffee came after Colibri...:/)

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 83
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-03-21
Location : who

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Fishing around online you pester a few people, but the mooks are all busy. Typical. You toy around with the waiting screen, baring your fangs slightly at the screen. Bloody goobers.

A few of the dratted birds squawk at you from the rafters and you wave them off. Why don't they go bother a dead body somewhere?

Idly you change tabs and scroll through the news. Oddly enough something does seem to be going on. There as been a sudden rash of mysterious meteorite strikes all across the planet, starting just this morning. Weird. Some of them are quite large to. What the hell is the planetary defense network doing? But it seems that the space bound projectiles are somehow slipping right past the planetary satellite grid, almost as if they are materializing from thin air. Even more disturbing they seem to be landing squarely on peoples houses nearly each and every time. When they aren't just eradicating the entire neighborhood that is.

You chuckle as the news pans past the scene of a burning blueblood home. Serves the bastards right. Still that is weird though....

Shrugging you pan back to your Trollian account and continue trying to get ahold of your friends. maybe this meteorite news might warrant some attention from them

==> be one of your ignorant friends.


Last edited by zoraroastedCoffee on Sun May 24, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5663
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 pm

((I was spacing out for a moment and forgot the turn order. Sorry.))
====>Become the rich one instead

You are now Syntes, who was just going down to the kitchen to get a grub snack. As you return to the desk, the game just finished loading. Two screens pop up: one trying to connect to a server and another trying to connect to a client, like you expected.

====> Find someone to become your server player.

You scour the entire network of Pesterchum and found that one memo was opened by your good friend Rakeyn. Try and respond to it.

Memolog #1:
 

((Note: Memos are just like any memo in the forum. No need to use pesterchum because it would be a hassle to get everyone on there.))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 10:04 pm

==> Be the explosive one

You have now become Rakeyn and it appears that Syntes has replied to the memo you have opened. Great, now you finally have someone to talk to and not feel bored or anything. R

==> Respond to memo

Memolog #1:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 16, 2015 6:51 am

((Ooh, we could have two teams of four thanks to the memos. Or two teams of three and one of two?
Also, since memos are pretty much talking, should turn order apply to talking in memos?))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dauntlessHare
Greentyke
avatar

Posts : 2
Boondollars : 4452
Join date : 2015-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 16, 2015 11:16 am

((May I enter?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 16, 2015 12:44 pm

((The oc said that all troll places are taken, but you can ask to join as an npc here --> http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com/t1991p90-multiple-threads-fansession-spacestuck?highlight=Spacestuck ))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5911
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 16, 2015 2:06 pm

(So the post order got fucked up a bit back. Am I next or is Red?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5663
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 16, 2015 8:47 pm

((So yeah, the post order got fucked up a bit. Since Red's post didn't have any time altering or chronological disaster, I say we accept it as his turn for now. Memos though are going to be a little strange though.Because of the rate we are going, I say when a Memo opens, you got two posts to respond right after the first response. Once the memo's done, we'll compile it and place it in the chat logs sans the time stamps and the notification indicating who's responding. Agreed?))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5911
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sun May 17, 2015 11:11 am

====> Be taston

You spy that one of your friends has opened up a memo, most likely concerning the proximity to your play time. You see that your two disks have finally loaded and you decide to reply to the memo in order to get more information on what exactly he should be doing.

MemoLog 1#:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4983
Join date : 2015-03-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sun May 17, 2015 1:06 pm

==> Return to see what's Charon doing

While the rest of your friends (sans Veekus), were in their hives and beginning to talk as their games began to finish installation of at least one of their disks, you had hopped on the deck of your fishing boat and were just starting the engine.

==> Why not the grub boat though?

Not even going to dignify this with a response.

==> Retract anchor

Good idea. Can't really get anywhere quickly at all with the ANCHOR still down. Pulling up the large weight fairly easily, a thought comes to mind. If you were to attempt to captchalogue the ANCHOR, would it go into your strife deck or simply be captchalogued? It does sorta look like a hook, so maybe your HOOKKIND SPECIBUS would recognize it as a potential weapon. Granted it'd be too large to be a very consistently effective weapon, but a troll can dream.

==> Captchalogue Anchor

You decide to take a little longer in heading out to see Veekus and take the time to captchalogue the ANCHOR. Making sure you weren't standing near anything of remotely the same shape, you let your sylladex absorb it. Annnnnnnnnnndddd...... It gets slotted into a new row in your sylladex.

==> Well, shit. That was a waste of time.

Indeed. As you feel the suctioning force of your modus attempt to suck in anything similar to the new object, you decide to keep the ANCHOR in your sylladex. Partly out of disappointment from it not entering your strife deck and partly just so you have it on hand for when you reach Veekus and can just stop right next to the buoy quickly.

==> Abscond from docks

You decide that you've wasted enough time and experienced enough disappointment for a little while, and decide to finally head out to meet up with your fushcia-blood friend. Making your way to the helm of the ship, you put the fishing boat into reverse make your way off of the docks. Once you had enough clearance to turn, you put the boat back into going forward and began to head down the river you lived on and towards the sea. It wouldn't take you too long to reach Veekus's buoy, so you didn't feel too terribly bad about having wasted time and potential satisfaction with the whole ANCHOR thing.

==> Check husktop

Are you mad?! One does not pilot a large watercraft and check their motherflipping Trollian! Whatever possible conversations are going on at the time will have to just be ignored for now, as your sensible, teal-self will not allow for such a impolite and dangerous thing. You had just reached where the river exited into the sea for gog's sake. Anything could happen out at sea, so you couldn't afford to be sailing and trolling at the same time.

==>Be Veekus while Charon is en route

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8153
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sun May 17, 2015 9:27 pm

you are yet again Veekus... just sitting there waiting.
if you had your speech-to-text headset you could of had some updates on whats going on but due to your scuffle with the giant tentacle, it fell off somewhere. so right now you're sitting there waiting for Charon to get here to tell him that you are alright... of right, you forgot the reason why you started to head up to the surface in the first place.

===> remember

you remember that you came up to see if the buoy was actually working. you circle around to find a massive hole in the hatch to the circuitry. after opening up you find a strange white orb is to blame for the damage you have encountered. strangely enough, you get the felling that this orb is a super alloy of some kind for the fact that you can't seem to indent it. you catalog... oh wait, you don't have a catalog thingy or what ever your friends call that storage system. for some reason or another you don't seem to have anything that even closely resembles what they are talking about. even that strife succubus they keep mentioning. well i guess that isn't too bad since you aren't locked down by silly rules when it comes to picking up items and using weapons.

you pull out your multipurpose tool to start the repairs of the buoy. after a while of messing with the cords and etc. you close the hatch and weld a new plate over the hole so sea water won't get into the electronics. you wipe the some rust off before sitting back down and waiting for Charon.

===>

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5663
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 19, 2015 7:11 am

((OOC: Okay, who's turn is it? I got confused along the way, so bear with me people))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 19, 2015 8:56 am

((OOC: normally lum goes after dev, but don't quote me on that.))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
luminousColibri
Greentyke
avatar

Posts : 17
Boondollars : 4805
Join date : 2015-03-20
Location : Between earth and sky

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 19, 2015 6:09 pm

====>

Suddenly you are back to be Kinara once more. And you are still puzzled by what you are supposed to do for the next step of this game. You aren't even sure if the game is installed yet. Do you need a 'client' to connect to first for the game to finish the install?

====> Eject server disk

Having nothing to lose at trying this out, you just do that. The disk swiftly slides out of the computer. You take a look at the screen, and the game's windows doesn't change. Looks like it can be used without the disk anymore. Better get the second disk installed...
You then noticed a blinking icon in a corner of your screen. Seems like some trolls are discussing over a memo, would be an occasion to find out more answers on that game...

MemoLog 1#:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
~~ Kinara Garuda ~ Maid of Void ~ architectSkyward ~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 22, 2015 10:47 pm

((It's Coffee's turn, I think. Also, my internet now works, so I am pesterable.))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 83
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-03-21
Location : who

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sun May 24, 2015 4:43 pm

==> Be Marann Brodit

Plucking away at your keyboard you see that a few of your freinds are indeed on by this point. You message them.

ChatLog#1:
 

Leaning back from your husktop you sign and rub the bridge of your nose. While it feels good to get some of this out you are at the same time stricken with discontent. This is not fair. Moreover you cant get rid of the feeling that you should be doing something. That you are lagging behind some mysterious goal or entity which is beckoning you forward.

Yeah your probably just nuts.

ChatLog#2:
 

Really really nuts. How do you get involved with all these people?

==> Be someone else, and get the show on the road!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5663
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 17
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Mon May 25, 2015 7:52 am

((Dude, have you not seen the Chat log thread?))

==>You are now Syntes, the best troll around...the desert

As Syntes, you are currently engaging a little chat with your friends on the memo. It seems all of you are confused on what to do.
Memolog #1:
 

===>

Now that you have assessed the situation, you must become another troll entirely so that they can relish in your little fame. In short...

===>Become Someone Else

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Mon May 25, 2015 9:01 am

==>Become Someone Who Doesn't Relish in Syntes' Fame

In other words, you are now Rakeyn and you are pleased that Syntes has provided you with some proper information. You nod in approval at his words and reply, to request if someone would be so kind to be your Server player as well.

Memolog #1:
 

Wonderful, now that you have accomplished your task of the minute, you await the others' replies. You should probably just sit back and wait a little while for the others to reply now.

==>Become Someone Else

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 am

You are now someone else.

This someone else is being trolled.

====> Answer CR.

You answer him and have a conversation with him. You are now wondering if you have somebody hunting you now.

====> Be extra careful.

You will, if being any more careful is even possible.

====> Answer the other one (SH).

You do, and you were about to do something, but you forget what it is.

====> Get back to work.

You start with bringing life into these things that are half unliving.

====> Don't fail this time.

You'll try.

====> Be somebody else in the meantime.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5911
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 26, 2015 11:47 am

>Be Taston

You have now had three requests to be peoples server players, you are practically swimming in all this recognition.

Memolog:
 

You decide that increasing the speed at which this venture occurs would not be a bad idea. However you temper your enthusiasm with precaution, waiting for the others to give their opinion on how things should be organised. Your modest hive rumbles slightly, sending a shiver down your spine. Activity like that could have only come from the volcano, unless of course a couple of those meteorites CR mentioned had struck near you. Both prospects seemed ridiculous, still you can't help but be a little anxious. The volcano has always been a foreboding danger.

You sit back and watch the chat, waiting for the others to reply.

>Be someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4983
Join date : 2015-03-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 26, 2015 1:21 pm

==> Boating is fun

You had to admit, being out on the open waves was still one of the best things you lived for, even though you knew how dangerous things were the farther out you went. You may be one of the best young fishers (at least, that's what Fatherbear thinks) on Alternia, but there wasn't much in the way to save you with your current experience and equipment from some gigantic whale lusii. But still, the rolling waves and sea air filled your heart with no little amount of joy, going out to see a friend being a cherry on the oceanic cake.

==> Survey

You began to scan the horizon of waves for Veekus' buoy, as you knew about how long it took to reach it and about where it was. You would occasionally pass the floating device on your excursions to catch some deeper sea lusii (it usually wound up being decent sized sharks and sea horses, the sharks of which you apologize to Veekus about whenever you hook one as they serve his lusus), and was a little familiar with the area.

After a minute or two of keeping your eyes peeled, you spot the somewhat large device and begin making a beeline for it, glad to have spotted where your friend was waiting.

==> Fog horn time!

To give Veekus a heads-up that you were close, if he hadn't already seen you, you pull the ships horn, the loud noise ringing out as clearly as it ever had... Which is to say pretty clearly, but for how horrid the noise was, other trolls wish that it would get a malfunction and quit working.

==> Approach

As you begin to get closer to the buoy, you could hear from your sylladex your husktop going off as no doubt memos and Trollian messages were flying around as the others were gearing up for the game. Well, they'd just have to wait till you at least stopped next to Veekus before you'd even so much as take the husktop out of your sylladex. It was impolite to make them wait for him to respond, but it was also dangerous and impolite to message and drive.

Back at your hive, both disks had finished installing a while ago, but you were unaware of this as you began to wave out of one of the cabin windows towards Veekus as you made your approach, making sure not to hit the antennae buoy.

Dialoglog:
 

==> Be someone else

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8153
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Wed May 27, 2015 1:47 am

WARNING:
 
===> "We really need to stop this 'be another troll' thing. it was sightly at first but the gimmick is just another dead horse now."

You wave over at Charon as you grab his rope to anchor the boat to the buoy.

"Yo, sup Charon. been ages. just got vis ving vixed and vas vaiting vor your slov posterior to get over here."

|             /\
|===> be anot || her troll
|             ||    
|            (==)    
|             ||        
|             ()          

"What are you doing"
"I'm sick of these guys just filibustering. So i'm gonna do a time jump to something interesting."
"WHAT?!?! You cant do that!"
"Why not?"
"We need to keep the story consistent and on track."
"But the last time I checked, this was suppose to be something called 'SpaceStuck' and didn't we decide that we weren't going to dwell on the beginning."
"No one said that."
"Well just, from experience, the reasons why these boats don't sail is because they get stuck trying to figure out which port will host and who they would serve. I was just going to help by speeding it up a little."
"But we don't have permission to do so."
"Permission submission, who gives a damn about that."
"Remember what she did last time when you did something without permission."
"..."
"WELL!"
"Okay, okay. I won't speed it up. but we have to snazzy it up a little at least."
"Hmm."
"What are you thinking?"
"I got an idea on how to, if you may 'snazzy it up a little.'"

===> be Veekus again.

Returning back to Veekus a dark shadow starts to appear under the ocean, or is it from above???

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   

Back to top Go down
 
Spacestuck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: