HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Confined [done in 1] ((TW for stockholm syndrome and abuse))
by Derpy Today at 3:51 pm

» PRINCE STREAMS ART
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Satana Faunus
by tlo Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:15 pm

» the question comes out; does deg is roleplay??
by furry garbage Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm

» Rina Masons
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Izzy Mendez
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Earl Pitsmoore
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 am

» Arty Southers
by tlo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Spacestuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5358
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 16
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Spacestuck   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:38 am

We are finally starting! Hurray for delays and waiting for approvals!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A young troll lad is standing in his respiteblock for reasons unknown. Today is the day he tries and journey away from his hive, but of course, he is yet to know that. But currently he is going to to, as he believes, play a certain game he and his friends found while resurrecting dead websites to loot some ~eth codes. They then found this weird site which contained a series of codes that will create a game. They tried to copy them, compile, and burn them on discs, and today is the day they fully test it. But of course, we need to learn the name of this here fellow, correct?

>Enter name.
SHINY CON-ARTIST

How very rude. Try again.

>SYNTES SOLSUN

Your name is Syntes Solsun, and you are currently inside your respiteblock as was said. Posted and taped on your walls are POSTERS OF FAMOUS BUSINESSMEN and TV SHOWS REGARDING BUYING, SELLING, HAGGLING, AND STORAGE UNITS. On your desk where your husktop sits are GIANT TOY REPLICA OF COINS.

>Go to your desk and prepare the programs you need to burn.

You go do that.

>Become someone else in the moment.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5775
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:32 am

==> Be the fancily dressed troll

What fancily dressed troll?

It appears the troll you tried to be does not like the description you gave her. Try something else

==> Be the business-like troll

Yes, you now become the business-like troll who's clad in a trenchcoat and black pants. She seems pretty hostile but it appears she doesn't mind you being her.

Let's give this young troll a name

RAKEYN PORTAN

That's your name. You'd rather not name her some crappy insulting name since if looks could kill, you'd probably be dead by now. You are Rakeyn Portan, and you are a mutant jade blood and you're just about 8 sweeps old or so.

Around your hive, everything is kept neat and categorised into their respective areas. Nothing is out of place, ever. Scorpion mum would disapprove of such sloppy habits. Plus, everything is so easy to find if it's all in their respective places. You're a prety SERIOUS troll who always sticks to her duty no matter what. You also have a knack for COOL LOOKING THINGS though you'd rather not admit it to anyone. That would be improper for a DUTIFUL woman such as you.

Right now, you and your friends are going to play a game involving codes and the like. You're looking forward to it, admitably. Right now you know that Syntes should be preparing for starting the game up, you don't know how long he'll be taking though. You figured you'll troll him soon. At the moment, you need to look up some more basics on the coding stuff.

[I'll troll you on Pesterchum tomorrow around 2 to 3 if that's okay with you]

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 


Last edited by linguisticallyInspired on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:32 am

====> Be that one!

Which one?

> The next one!

Eh, I'm not one for being "that one" and "this one". Just give the poor kid a break and don't say some dumb name like "UNDIGNIFIED FARTSMELLER".

> Enter name

DIGNIFIED FARTSMELLER

Bravo! Bravo! How creative! Not. Now be serious. What is his name?

>Chejik Orekan

Your name is as earlier said, Chejik Orekan. His room is full of SMALL ANIMALS IN VARIOUS STAGES OF DYING AND DEATH. When you look around more you can see MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. This is a bit macabre, but it's his intention that's important. Chejik is obsessed with NON-DESTINY. It means that he never has to die as long as he's careful, and this carries on to others.

Your pals are currently working on re-creating an old game. You are quite excited to bring things once thought dead back to life. However you have an eerie feeling about this game. You have a feeling that if your friends play this game, your friends will most likely perish. You however are further motivated, because you care for their safety and don't want them to get into trouble.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5606
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:54 am


======>Be the other troll

What, no fancy fucking title to accompany his introduction. This guy must have pissed you off something fierce.

>Be the PERFECTLY GENERIC TROLL

Fine. Fine. No need to you yell. You become the perfectly generic troll however at this moment of time your are sleeping nose deep in your recuperacoon. It would be adorable if someone adorable was the one sleeping instead of you.

>Enter name

PERFECTLY GENERIC FUCKFACE

>Nice try shitbulge, Try again.

Taston Dextet.

You are Taston Dextet and as previously mentioned you are currently sleeping. You are a rust blood and you have a tendency to SWEAR a lot in casual conversation. You enjoy PUZZLES and thinking of CLEVER SOLUTIONS to said problems. Around your room lay several half finished SUDOKOS that you casually tossed to the floor. You have a deep affection for ROMANCE that you hide from even your lusus.

Also previously mentioned was your supposed play testing that will take place with your friends today, however your fucked up sleep schedule means that you fell asleep before it was ready. You are indifferent to the whole prospect of playing but you guess it is better than being bored. Hopefully you will wake up when you get a message on pesterchum.

====>Be another troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4678
Join date : 2015-03-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:56 pm

==> Be the pleasant teal-blooded troll

How do you know he is pleasant? He could be the most impolite thing on the face of Alternia! ... He's actually not impolite and is rather nice, but still! You shouldn't assume!

> Be the pleasant teal-blooded troll already

Fine, fine. You become a rather quiet, yet friendly and polite troll who is currently brushing up on coding at your computer desk in your respiteblock, making sure to get the information fresh and ready to use. Why not give him a name?

>Enter name

MONEY-GRUBBING FISHMONGER

Now that's just needlessly cruel and impolite. Please, try again.

>CHARON GLACUS

Indeed, you are Charon Glacus, the teal-blood fishertroll of your group. You tend to be POLITE, and like HELPING AND TALKING TO OTHERS. Your respiteblock is decorated with BOOKSHELVES, LARGE TAXIDERMY ALTERNIAN FISH, AND FISHING EQUIPMENT. There is a chest full of all of the BOONDOLLARS, that you have saved up over the years. Your fortune. A ROMANCE NOVEL is seen mingled with the coding books surrounding you at the current second.

You could hear your lusus downstairs, consuming your latest catch, which you made sure would last the six-armed bear for a good long while. You didn't want him barging in and interrupting the game after all.

You and the members of your, somewhat, close-knit group of friends have been working on remaking an old game that you all had found on a long dead website, and you and them will be testing the finished product today. You were certain that your friend, Syntes, would be getting the files and codes ready to begin the game, and were merely awaiting the word 'go'.

>Turn on desktop to be prepared to be trolled before the game starts

You do just that, surprised that the computer hadn't already been turned on. You must have just forgotten in the midst of your excitement and code reading.

==> Be another troll

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 7848
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 19
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:58 pm

===> Be the troll with bad Reception

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

*Ahem*
===> Be the troll with bad reception

...
...
...
...

*I said be the,*

You are now a large troll in the dark damp metal room which seems to have some technical problems. Right now you are trying to get some old components that have rusted away replaced or repaired so you can talk to your pals up above and I mean really up above.
Right now you are 35,000 ft under the sea level. So basically your at rock bottom.
You have a name but due to bad Alternia-net his name won't appear for a while.
So why don't you guess it.

===> Enter name

Lagging Mc'Crab Pants

...
...
...
...
...
...

*Is it correct?*

...
...
...
...

*Hello?*

...

Now come on, the lag isn't that bad... Is it?
But no seriously your name is Veekus Razoro.
To be precise, a young Fuchsia blooded troll who lives at the bottom of society to feed his lusus and before you start guessing what kind of lusus his is, it is "Not" a Squid or octopus or what ever that monstrosity is. Instead you have something more ancient and just as giant if not bigger. But enough about your guardian. How about asking yourself "What the hell you were doing before you arrived."

===>  recall what you were doing.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

*this is gonna take a while again isn't it?*

...
...
...
...

Due to where you are (precisely 35000 ft under the see) you're constantly having to make maintenance checks on your hive. For the moment at hand you are trying to fix the send&receiver box so you can speak to your fellow comrades on the surface. Ooooh, you wish to go to the surface and smell the air. Sadly due to your predicament which I wont be pronouncing any time soon, you can't.
so you stop your blissful daydream of the surface world and get back into repairs.
You have to get this piece of grub-shit fixed so you can see what that game was from that site you discovered. You can faintly recall that time after finally kicking that fantasy of the surface world aside. You and one of your friends were surfing the Alternia-net when you stumbled upon the site. After realizing that the site was encrypted you and your friends tried to decode it. Sadly you are more of an engineer and not a computer scientist. But the other trolls you talk to seem to know what they were doing. So maybe after you fix the send&receiver box you can talk to one of them.

===> be another troll

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

*Gog damn-it*

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luminousColibri
Greentyke
avatar

Posts : 17
Boondollars : 4500
Join date : 2015-03-20
Location : Between earth and sky

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 pm

====> be another troll

You are now another troll.
You are a fancy-dressed, serious-looking, troll girl. You are currently standing inside your room, which contains well-garnished BOOKSELVES, a table with a DESKTOP COMPUTER on top of it and your recuperacoon in a corner.

====> Try to bypass naming shenanigans

You successfully bypass the naming jokes. The running jokes have already been used enough in this session.

You are KINARI GARUDA, and you like to see yourself as a serious troll with serious business to attend to. You are a troll of high class, with INDIGO BLOOD in your veins. Amongst the serious business, are your studies in various domain such as ARCHITECTURE and SOCIOLOGY that you have collected a lot of books over the years. You like to try and keep the most OBJECTIVE views on the world, but you are otherwise a DECENTLY SOCIAL troll. You also have the hobby of CRAFTING TRINKETS AND CHARMS when you are not attending your CUSTODIAN.
You Trollian handle is architectSkyward, and your quirk mostly involve bird puns.

====> Answer trolls

You turn yourself to you computer, but there is no unread trolling currently. But you assume you will soon be trolled, considering the UPCOMING EVENTS.
The events include the revival of a game your acquaintances dug out of the depths of the network. Admitingly you didn't get involved much into the act, since your computer knowledges are close nonexistant. But you gladly accepted the offer to take part in the test run.
You should receive updates on that any moment now...

====> Be another troll until then

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
~~ Kinara Garuda ~ Maid of Void ~ architectSkyward ~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 82
Boondollars : 4567
Join date : 2015-03-21
Location : who

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 pm

====> be the peasant blood.

You are now the peasant blood.

You find yourself in a rather dismal hive, poorly lit, dusty and covered in feathers. The walls are lined with various MAPS.

>Enter name

You name is Fishbait Chucklequaker

> yes yes, we all know

>Enter name

Marann Brodit

You become a rather small bodied Rust Blood, devious and cunning!

You name is Marann Brodit and boy do you spend as little time as possible in your hive! Not that you have an abusive lusus or nothing, hes quite fine, but it really is kind of cramped and smelly in here aye?

You love your feathery asshole of a lusus as much as any good Troll boy, but he's not exactly shy about inviting company over, and an entire Culling of Carrionfowl shed a lot of debris! No your hobbies are mostly to be found outside, on the open road. Some say its dangerous, but really when you're a Burgundy Blood your hive isn't really any protection against anything larger than a Stabboon or a Barkbeast. And besides there ain't much to look at in here even when it's clean.

Yes your hobbies lead you more to the open road. Except for this one.

You glare peevishly down at the cards in your hand, flicking them expertly and thumbing them into different positions, hopeful faster than the eye of a potential onlooker could follow. Magic tricks fascinate you. Might as well seize whatever opportunity you can to practice them, especially since your rather short lifespan precludes you from ever achieving any sort of true mastery of a skill, as highbloods are so fond of saying.

Your hubtop flickers dimly from the same table you occupy, and you glance at it. You are waiting for one of your online friends to appear to get your newest experiment rolling. A new computer game has come out, and against your better judgement you have cleverly stolen it from a highblood who lives up the road. You have never had the time or money to play many games before, and you are quite certain that this one will be an exciting new adventure in the digital realm your friends talk about so much.

====>Be another troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5358
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 16
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 01, 2015 11:15 pm

You are now Syntes again. This time you have finally burned those damnable discs and are now going to send them using the machine you found and fixed a bit. Of course, you'll send the sugary treats your friends ordered along the way.You stand up, take the discs meant for your friends,and walk to towards the door to the hallway and try and find the kitchen. You walk around a bit and see the door leading to it.

>Open the door

You open the door and in front of you is the kitchen counter with loads of sugary balls wrapped in paper bags and tied with red ribbons. Each bag currently has three pieces of the three different falvors you make. You take care not to captchalogue the bags marked SDFM and two bags marked FGO

>Leave and send the items to your friends.

You walk down the hall and reach the stairway up towards the surface, because you live underground. All form of power comes from the solar equipment up there and all power comes through the batteries before finally reaching your appliances.
Moving on, you are now above ground and walk behind the small shack containing your stairway to home. You marvel at the sight of your Sendilegislationary, a tall, thick pole with small round objects circling it. You touch 7 of them and they open up. You place the bags in their respective pods. You already placed the coordinates in the panel below and are now ready to send them to their respective owners.

====>

The pods detach from the pole and are now flying all over Alternia as they seek out the hives of every single person you want it sent. Of course, once they return you'll get some coin in return. For now you walkback to you hive and climb down the stairs, prepared and excited for the game ahead.

>Become somebody else in the meanwhile...

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5775
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 02, 2015 12:57 am

You have now become Rakeyn and you're still quite disappointed with Syntes who had tried to market some sugary goods to you. You're not interested in that sort of stuff. If it had been caffeine stuff however, that would be a much different story since you need a lot of that stuff to keep you awake during your 'work' as you'd like to call it. It's really just managing the troll websites and such really though, nothing too special, it's just that there's a lot of crafty trolls about the trollnet trying to con others in their marketing websites.

Right now, you are in the middle of cleaning up some websites and organising things like a proper dutiful troll should. No one's bothering you right now at the moment which is a good thing.

>Rakeyn: Broadcast Alternian Announcements

You have just received a message from your fellow colleagues which you've never met before but know well and it appears there's an Alterniawide announcement they'd like you to post all over the trollnet.

'Illegal Immigrants Flooding Alternia. 100 000+ coins per immigrant, 100 000 more if culled. Once done, please bring body or individual to the Legislacerator-in-preparation or the Alternian Police Force'

You have no idea what it's all about, but it's your job and you get paid a good amount for doing so. Doesn't matter even if you don't understand what's going on, that just means they trust you even more.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Mon May 04, 2015 9:45 am

===> Be Chejik

You are once more Chejik. You must feel so proud. Just pat yourself on the back. Done that? Okay, continue.

As said before, you are Chejik. You have just received a gift. You quickly put it your bomb containment chamber. You wait, and wait, and wait...

You see it doesn't explode, so you take the bomb containment chamber off.

You see it's from Syntes, but you decide to be safe. You know that you shouldn't trust anybody to not kill you. Trolls seem to always want to kill each other, regardless of closeness.

> Open gift

You decide to open it, because he really is your friend, but you do TROLL just in case. What a life-saving method of receiving gifts!

~Take precautions.~
You put on your blast suit, realizing that time is of the essence. You could've been blown to bits by now, idiot!

~Reopen~
You use your scythe to open it.

~Observe~
You look inside the box, making sure to look for anything hazardous.

~Listen~
You listen to the box, and are pleased to hear that there is no beeping or ticking. This means that it most likely is not a bomb. However, bombs can very much be silent before killing its victim or victims.

~Look~
You see that there are discs.

This was silly. Your friend wouldn't try to kill you.

You take the discs, because you don't see how this silly little game could kill anybody.

> Regret that thought.

You then see your friends dying in various ways having something to do with cacoons, each other, and various shenanigans, some of which including you, and various other methods. You think that this is silly, and is just your mental disorder or whatever acting up again. Even if the visions were predictions of the death of your friends, you don't want to think about that. Besides, they should've been more careful and followed simple precautions to insure them their lives. Either way, you take your pills for it, so that you don't think about it. The visions disappear and you move back to what you were doing.

You make a mental note to thank her for the discs.

You see a news update is happening.

> Watch news.

On your various news sources, you see that there is another mass culling. You decide to quickly write up a note protesting this.

"Dear Highblood

I have recently noticed that there is a recent order to mass-unlife immigrants As a very high standing doctor I implore you not to do this
"

You then rethink this. This would surely get you killed for sympathizing. You throw the letter in the incinerator

> Prepare for a lot of cases.

You put on new equipment, washing and sanitizing your hands.

===> Be somebody else while you're busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5606
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 am

======>Taston: Notice the tapping

You manage to wake up due to the slow, repeating tapping coming from your window. After a quick stretch and a towel off you approach the window in order to see the little strange ball hovering outside. This must be the little secret Sythes was talking about, you are still disappointed though as all this does is raise more questions in your mind as to the origin of this strange device.

>Open gift

You open the little ball to see the bag containing your burnt disk and the shitty sweets you idiotically agreed to buy, why the fuck would you buy all these shitty treats? Goddamn Syntes and his salesman ways. You hate to admit it but despite your less-than-appropriate financial situation you still find yourself on the tail end of Syntes devious money schemes more than you would like. You look towards the little ball, still floating open nonchalantly like it wasn't waiting to be paid. But it was.

>Don't be rude, pay the ball

You rummage through your drawers and pockets, managing to just scrape up the amount that Syntes was expecting. There goes your pocket money until...  well until you manage to scavenge some more. You can't wait till you are tricked into spending that on some new bloody offer too. You watch the little ball zoom out the window supposedly travelling back to it's master with all your cash, this entire situation has left you feeling rather stupid.

>Comfort eat

One bite of the treat confirms in your mind that Faygo has been, and always will be, the worst tasting shit to ever be known to Troll-kind. Caffeine is pretty nice though, can't argue about that. You decide to endure your 'treat' while looking over the internet.

>Use husktop

You search through the various forums and memos you like to keep an eye on, a recurring announcement about culling and such. You decide that sticking your head out now would be even more dangerous than it otherwise would be, being such a low blood caste. All they need is a suspicion that you may feel sorry for the poor sods for you yourself to get killed.

>Take a peek out the window

Luckily your current location makes you a little more safe from the various dangers that plague low bloods than most, not many people would even come near an active volcano. Who the hell would be stupid enough to live near one? Luckily the volcano has never given off more than rumble during your lifetime, hopefully it stays that way.

=====>Be another troll for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4678
Join date : 2015-03-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 pm

==> Return to being Charon

Your binge reading session of coding books continues unabated for the current moment. Your lusus continues his loud munching downstairs, a few stray growls mixed in amongst the chewing reached your ears. An amazing feat in all honesty, as you were on the fourth floor of your hive, and your lusus was down on the first. It was also surprising to note that your lusus was eating on the first floor, as your hive was built into the opening of a cave into the rockface you lived against, and your lusus tended to spend most of his time in said cave. There was a large, Father Bear (your lusus' designated name) sized door that he could push open to get into the hive or back into the cave.

>Hear the knocking on balcony door

Your delightfully dull activity is interrupted by the sound of a small orb banging against the door that led out to the large balcony connected to your respiteblock. Closing your current binge target, titled "~ATH: Your One Guide to Post-Mortem Trickery", you heed the little orbs summons and head to open the door.

>Heed the door summons

As you opened the door, the little orb ceased it's incessant clanging against your balcony door, stopping to hover in front of you. What an odd little bobble!

>Investigate the orb

You began to circle the round device, curiouser and curiouser as to the origins of this strange device. Your thinkpan then alights as you realize what this must be, snapping your finger at your realization. This must be Syntes' big secret delivery system. You decide to tentatively poke the orb, and are met with the device opening, containing your copy of the game disc, and a few sweets that you had decided to take Syntes up on buying. You weren't always too keen on indulging Syntes in buying into his business schemes (as legitimate and profitable as some may be), as you don't tend to spend too much from your chest. But today, you felt that maybe you could do with some sweets to help you get some extra energy for the game. Plus, with the two for one deal that the yellow-blood offered, it was hard to deny buying a couple.

>Gaze intently at the device

It just won't leave! You stare at it for a few moments, an awkward silence filling the air as you stand with your sweet treats and game disc in your hand. What could it possibly want from you?

>Remember this thing was sent by Syntes

You then remember this is Syntes that sent this thing, and you did just order some treats from him, so it must be waiting for some boonies to be placed in it's metal tummy. You knew it wouldn't leave till you paid the piper, and Syntes would get up in his face about it. Plus, you were a troll of your word, which was more than you could say about many of your race.

>Pay the piper

You return inside and grab some booncoins, enough to pay for the sweets, and place them in the device, which instantly then shuts and begins to abscond away through the sky. You were one of the more stingy trolls in your group, so paying for things wasn't always your cup of tea, but you knew that sometimes you should live a little.

>Return inside with your delivery

Sitting back down at your desk, you place the newly acquired game disk and sweets on the wooden surface, moving some of your books aside to make room. The romance novel that you had been reading recently was now at the top of the pile, not that you were entirely paying attention to that.

>Take a look at desktop

You begin to take the disk in one hand, and casually surf the web with the other. As you begin to open the disk drive of the computer, you pop onto a reliable news site that has information on most of the happenings on Alternia. Seemed like most of the time you checked it though, the current news was about someone getting culled for little or no reason, or a new romcom coming out. Which you didn't mind all that much, but a little variety would be nice every now and then. Today however, there appears to be a bit of a situation. Apparently the Alternian government is taking a stance against the recent influx of illegal immigrants, and is ordering a mass culling, with rewards for all aliens turned in, culled, or both. The idea of the money allured you, dreadfully so, but, you had better things to be doing. Like installing the game.

>Get the download party started.

You promptly place the game disk into the disk drive of your desktop, and sit back while the contents download and install. You saw that it might take a while, and decide maybe you should try and get a hold of your pal Veekus in the meantime. You knew he occasionally had trouble with his internet, thanks to the fact he lived so far under the ocean. The best you could do was offer support over Trollian, or, (if you had the materials to do so and were maybe feeling a little out-of-your-thinkpan) perhaps make 35,000 ft of rope and lower supplies to him over the spot where his hive was from your boat.... Get real though, chances of that working are slim to none. Chances are you'd hit a sea monster with the supplies before they even got halfway to him. And can you imagine how long it would take for that shit to lower all the way? Please. Keep dreaming, son.

==>Time for a switch

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 7848
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 19
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Mon May 04, 2015 7:13 pm

===> Return to Veekus

You return to the just finished repairs of the send&receiver box as you hear a large banging on the hull. not knowing what it was you go to the airtight hatch and make your way out side. you see a small orb floating against the side of your hive and decide to bring it in. after reentering your hive it opens to reveal a disk with the word game written on it with the added extras of some sweets. a while back you heard Syntes talk about these and how she was trying to make a sea-dweller fruit mix. after trying them you discover they taste nothing like the fruit found under water. you still eat them to show a little sign of respect for her attempt. after that you walk to the stationary bulk of metal you call a husk-top only to have that orb flying in your face... you try to avoid it only to have it follow.

===> have sudden realization

...
...
...
...

===> HAVE SUDDEN REALIZATION

...
...
...
...
...

===> I SAID,

You finally remember that you were dealing with Syntes here. but since you barley go out to deal with others,you have no need for boon-dollars, so instead you write a note.

"Dear Syntes, due to my money predicament I von't be able to pay vor ve treats. Instead I vill give you a handy tip vor making new sea vruit candy.
vhen using sea vruit you need to alvays keep it hydrated vith SALT VATER. Othervise it loses it's vlavor. I knov it sounds crazy but ve fruit takes ve salty taste and makes it tangy & sweet. anover idea you can do is add a vin sea veed vrap to keep ve moisture in vhile cooking vem.
Yours truly
Veekus
."

You place the note inside the orb hoping that it will except it and go on its way, thankfully it does. but now it's banging against the inside now asking to leave. you open the door and follow as you need to check the send&receiver antenna-boy to see if you can at least speed up the data up & download. but that will take a while since it is all the way up there on the sea level.

===> time for another switch
(polite, i'll try to get in contact with you tomorrow afternoon so we can do a little cat log k.)

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luminousColibri
Greentyke
avatar

Posts : 17
Boondollars : 4500
Join date : 2015-03-20
Location : Between earth and sky

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 05, 2015 9:22 am

====> time for another switch

You switch to be Kinara again.
As you had been told Syntes was going to send you the installation disks by some means, you need to spend some time while waiting.
Your most common occupation to spend time is reading books, so you decide to just do that. You walk up to one of your BOOKSELVES and ponder what to choose. You do have a very large collection of books on almost any topics. Some would say its an obsession for you to gather as many books as possible, and they would probably be right, but you don't acknowledge that.

====> Captchalogue the closest book

You catchalogue successfully "Black romance and you", an detailed booklet about black quadrants, quadrant vacillations and methods of auspisticing. You are not quite a matchmaking expert, neither did you find a kismesis yet, so this is not the most interesting book you could have picked. But it will do for now...
However, before you can do anything, the VACUUM MODUS of your SYLLADEX activates upon captchaloguing the book, and sucks in the DESK LAMP next to your computer. DARN!

====> Ignore the dumb fetch modus shenanigan and read the book with your custodian

Unfortunately your lusus isn't inside your hide, not like she can fit inside, considering how huge she is. You decide to go meet her outside, she should be brooding atop of the building, that's what she mostly do anyway.

====> Ascend

You exit your room and climb up the stair to reach the roof. But your lusus isn't there to be seen, she probably went on a flight to jog her wings, or eat a fairy bull or another unsuspecting prey.
However, something else is here, a strange-looking spherical object. It kind of look like a container of some form, you examine it closer, and pokes it. It then opens and reveal a pair of disks. Hm, so that's what the yellow-blood found to distribute the game's disks to his friends. You got to admit it's a pretty impressive piece of technology, you'll probably ask him more details about this thing later on, to add to your data collection.

====> Captchalogue the disk

The INSTALLATION DISKS are added to your sylladex, and as expected your vacuum modus activates again...
The TRANSPORTATION POD is captchalogued!

...

It would be very rude to keep it in your sylladex, your friend most likely expects it to come back.

====> Fetch the pod out of the sylladex

The POD flies off your end and dissapear in the sky.
And so does your BLACK QUADRANTS GUIDE BOOK, which is randomly ejected by the nonsensical computations of your fetch modus...
The book tumbles down the hive down to the ground several feet below. Guess you'll need to find another reading later on...

At least now you are able to install the long-waited game, you'd better get going.

====> Be Marann for now

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
~~ Kinara Garuda ~ Maid of Void ~ architectSkyward ~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 82
Boondollars : 4567
Join date : 2015-03-21
Location : who

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Tue May 05, 2015 5:27 pm

====> Marann Brodit

You are alerted by the sound of a soft tapping on your window. Your Carionfowl and his friends start up a loud cawing, fluttering around the rafters in vague alarm. You shoosh them and go to your window, letting the small carrier orb inside. It drops off the bag with the disk you purchased and you reach into your pocket to fork over your stolen cash.

You toy with the idea of burying your knife into its core and keeping the game and the cash, but the thing is probably rigged to explode in such an event, and your friends probably wouldn't want to play with you if you did.

Its payment taken it buzzes off and you take eye the wriggling game grub inside as it waves its pincers back at you. Better leave the bag over this lil guys head so your Lusus does not take it for its next meal.

Carefully placing the grub near your battered hubtop you construct a little shelter for the gamegrub out of some old books you have scrounged up. The game begins to download, starting off a fascinating display of colorful spirographs that briefly hold you mesmerized.

You stare at the flickering screen, stricken with a sudden sense that something far more momentous than a simple game installation has just happened. On the rafters above you the other Carrionfowl fall silent, all save your Lusus who, sensing your unease flutters down and lands on your shoulder pecking lightly at your ear. It occurs to you to look outside for any potential threats before you commit a long time to playing this thing.

Standing in your front door you survey the deep woods around your home for a while before you are satisfied and turn back inside. You can't shake the feeling that you have a very long walk ahead of you.

Maybe getting in touch with some of your friends will alleviate all this bullshit doom and gloom feeling

===> be Kinari Garuda


Last edited by zoraroastedCoffee on Fri May 15, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5358
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 16
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Thu May 07, 2015 9:03 pm

>You are now Syntes instead.

You hear dining sounds coming from another room in your underground hive. Your pay must have come and the orbs must've done their job. You decide to run the game now, which needed to be mounted in order to work.

>Insert discs

You insert both discs into your double huskdrive. A small window opens with a loading bar and a spirograph. It looks alluring and hypnotizing.

>Try and contact someone.

Good idea. You try and contact one of your friends who bought from you. Probably Taston...

>Be someone else for the moment.

[I'll pester you, PA, anytime your online]


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5775
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 08, 2015 10:09 am

>Be Rakeyn

You are now Rakeyn and you're pretty much just chilling right now. A bit improper of a dutiful troll like you, but right now, you're having one of your many caffeine breaks. To keep yourself awake and thinking, a good supply of caffeinated drinks are necessary in your diet. Scorpionmum also has no worries for it.

However, you are unfortunately feeling quite dull and you decide to pester someone. Who though, is the problem. Might as well talk to everyone you guess.

>Rakeyn: Open a memo

[Memos are done as normal am I right?]

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 08, 2015 3:13 pm

> Be Chejik

You become Chejik again. You are currently trying to save an immigrant who's been shot. From the looks of all the splatters on the wall, floor, and everywhere else, you assume he's brown blood. This is more of a simple observation of the blood than a mere hint to be honest. Then he feels a tap on his back.

Oh gog whats that?

It's the gift ball. It's not leaving. It must want something in return. It probably wants friendship. Syntes is just a cool dude who gave you a disc and a little friend.

> Give it money.

What? It wants friendship and money would probably ruin that.

Now what's its name?

> Enter name.

> Just give it its payment.

> No, try again. That's not even a name that would fit.

> Giveit Monney

That's a perfect name!

Chejik: Hello Giveit
Giveit:...
Chejik: You must be shy
Giveit:...

{I don't know the memo system, so...}[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim
avatar

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 5358
Join date : 2015-03-16
Age : 16
Location : Land of Balut and Mabuhay

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 09, 2015 3:19 am

((OOC: Yes memos are done as normal))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5606
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 09, 2015 10:16 am

=====> Be Taston

After lazily staring out the window at thing that will most likely be the end of you, you decide that maybe now would be a good time to investigate what the hell was going on with this game. You place both disks into your husktops duel trays and watch the weird spiral graph graphic play. What the fuck is up with this loading time? Hurry it up ya creepy piece of shit.

>Look at Trollian

You see that one of your friends is trying to contact you. You swear to fuck if Synthes is trying to sell you another piece of crap you'll... YOU'LL... probably buy it like a sucker.

ooc
(Whenever we're both on pester Vris contact me.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4678
Join date : 2015-03-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 09, 2015 9:14 pm

==> Be Charon

You leaned back in your desk chair, your eyebrow having sufficiently climbed up your forehead to the point it might have just ascended off into space. I mean really, how'd go so high, is that even possible? ... Anyways, your conversation with Veekus over Trollian cut, you couldn't help but wonder what it could've been that made the fuchsia-blood cut the conversation shut. The only thing that made sense in your thinkpan was a sea monster of some kind, so naturally, you became a bit worried for your friend. Dude was a powerhouse, but, still. Gotta think of your friend's safety.

> Go to the meeting point

You did tell him you'd meet him at his antennae buoy, and you were a troll of your word, so you promptly decided that you'd get a move on while the game took it's time to download. You reached into one of your desk drawers and withdrew a teal husktop in case someone tried to contact you, and, before attempting to captchalogue the portable computer, you made sure to get out of your chair and stand in the middle of your respiteblock, where there was at least a five foot distance from you or anything of a similar shape to the husktop. Inserting the computer into your SYLLADEX, you felt the force of your GATHERER MODUS attempting to suck up any similar sized objects into the sylladex.

> Lay down sick modus logic

The way your modus works is that when a new object is inserted into it (specifically if it is of a somewhat size and shape to a current stored item), then it will attempt to quickly pull in any other similar objects and store them in a row under the new object. If there is already a similar object stored, then it will simply slot it in the same row as the other object. Any card in the rows were accessible, but it was a pain when your sylladex decides to suck in half of everything around you. You had learned to put some empty space between the things in your hive to avoid any unnecessary sylladex shenanigans. Specifically like when you accidentally allowed the modus to suck in nearly every fishing pole you owned and had to spend quite a bit of time getting them all out.

>Captchalogue sweets

You do just that, deciding to take the treats with you, making sure to once again stand in the middle of the room. Who knows, maybe Veekus and you can share them. You still wonder about their quality, having yet to try them.

> Head downstairs

Making your way out of your respiteblock, you descended down four levels worth of stairs and reached the first floor of your five floor structure. You made sure to not disturb your lusus in the middle of his gorging as you made your way through the large open area that made up the first floor. You saw that the large six-armed bear was sitting, with his head buried in a barrel of fish mind you, next to the front of the ship that you had accidentally run aground some sweeps ago during a storm and just decided to patch the wall up around. At the far back of the open area was the door that led into the cave in the rockface where Fatherbear spent most of his time, and was also the place where you and he emerged from the subterranean depths all those sweeps ago. It was the clearest escape tunnel to you and your guardian, but it was also unstable, and had caved in as you both reached the surface. Ah, the memories~

>Quit reminiscing you walking nook

How very rude! Nevertheless, you decide to get a move on and move to your front door. You make a quick stop to retrieve your favorite FISHING HAT, and instead of captchaloging the accessory, you place it upon your head. Your horns fit perfectly through the holes paced in the top of the hat, and felt rather snug.

>Exit hive

You quietly open and close the door to your residence and stepped out on your lawnring. The area around your hive was littered with crates, barrels, and whatever equipment you didn't feel the need to have inside. A wooden path lead from the front door to a dock you had constructed yourself and held your small armada of watercraft, consisting of: a paddle boat in the shape of a grub that you had painted teal, a few rowboats, your favorite and most used fishing boat, and lastly, a quite large, steam-powered houseboat that was half your own creation and half-salvaged.

>Take the steamboat

Uh, how about no?

>Take the steamboat

Do you not understand the word no? It's stupidly impractical to take a houseboat to go see someone for a little while out at sea and then just pilot the damn thing back. Besides, it takes a while to get it started.

>Take the grub boat

... Beginning to worry about your sanity.

==>Become someone else while this conversation continues

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 7848
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 19
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Sat May 09, 2015 10:52 pm

You finally break to the surface to be welcomed by the sharp cold air. You jump onto the buoy to assess your injuries.

===> assess injuries

You see where the beast tangled around your leg and pieced some of the skin. This was the second time that huge tentacle tried to take you out and also the second time that your guardian sent his swarm of lusus sharks to reply it... "oh right, i didn't tell you about that earlier did I?"
your Lusus is one of the two ancient lusus on Alternia and most likely the largest. sure her imperious condescension has her monstrosity of a lusus but it has nothing compared to PROTEUS, a larger then life Shark that keeps two tectonic plates in place and the reason why your stuck down there all the time, well not all the time. he does allow you to venture up at points.

anyways, during that scuffle, your hands-free-speak-to-text-head-set got damaged and right now you have no way of communicating with everyone. and you don't want to leave due to Charon coming bye and if you do leave before then he may think that you are actually in trouble. you distinctively remember what happens the last time Charon got worried and you don't want another one of those incidents so you decide to stay.

===> look around

you look around as far as your eyes can see to... well see.
you see only vast oceans and waves as that is what tends to be seen from above the sea level here.
but then two things grab your attention. a dot floating off in the distance and another coming from the sky.

===> Be Kinara for a change

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luminousColibri
Greentyke
avatar

Posts : 17
Boondollars : 4500
Join date : 2015-03-20
Location : Between earth and sky

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Wed May 13, 2015 2:00 pm

====> Be Kinara for a change

You are once more Kinara.
And you are currently descending the stairs back to your room, where your computer waits to receive the new game your recently acquire from a flying metalic sphere.

====> Descend

You enter your room once more, and heads to your computer, getting yourself sitted on the chair.

====> Retrieve the installation disks

You cover your head as you command the sylladex, expecting a desk lamp to fly through the room as you uncaptchalogue the disks.

====> Brace yourself for flying lamp!

You wait... And no flying lamp occurs...
Look like this time, you fetch modus didn't think it would be useful to eject another object. That's one think you don't like with this modus over all the bad things, it impredictability. While it always sucks extra items when you captchalogue, it doesn't always eject extra items when you remove something from your sylladex.

====> Install the disks content at once

Unfortunately your computer husk has only one disk slot, the disk support being quite deprecated and grubs being favorized for program installation purposes.
So you insert one of the two disks and load it up. It seems to quickly open a text-only window that says that the "Server is running" and that is is looking for a "Client".
...
You'll need to consult with somebody more versed in that domain...

====> Be another character in the meantime

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
~~ Kinara Garuda ~ Maid of Void ~ architectSkyward ~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   Fri May 15, 2015 9:16 am

You are now another character in the meantime. By that, I mean you are Chejik in the meantime.

You are currently depressed again, because that poor soul died. You could've saved him, you idiot!

====> Dispose of body.

You throw the body out your window, because what use is a dead body? You then throw a match out the window so that the smell doesn't last that long. And because of a fear of zombies...

====> Install the game.

You put a disk into the disk slot and wait.

====> Wait.

You wait like 3 seconds and the game starts. You assume that you need "Server", because it says "SGRUB client is running.".

====> Regret Actions.

Why? It's just a game.

Oh wait, it could've been a program that could've exploded your computer!!!

It could've killed you!

====> Open Memo.

Somebody already opened a memo.

====> Open a new one, a better one, with blackjack and hookers.

You would, but you don't have any cards or hookers.

You however do open a new memo, hoping that it is indeed better. You name it "Better Memo", but don't say anything, because you would rather a higher blood have the first word.

====> Be somebody else.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spacestuck   

Back to top Go down
 
Spacestuck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: