Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

+2
DistantRed
friendlyJoker
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been - Page 3 Empty Re: Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by BurdenKing Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:53 am

the game does prepare itself for the future event swithin the game that will occur.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20726

Back to top Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been - Page 3 Empty Re: Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:03 am

well, if we realy "NEED" some kind of player we need a reason

i mean, a time player is only there to have more time, and do the things faster

and a space player...well..they make the frog bigger

so, we can say that we dont need a time player as something obligatory, and we can come up with some shenaningans that let us make the frogg bigger

so, we dont realy need a particular kind of player unless we have to fufill some kind of purpuse
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18181

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:55 am

So, appearently watching the topic doesn't get me emails or anything, so sorry for not replying. Can you explain the concept of a Rake of Hunger to me?
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18907

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 am

Right, got tired of waiting, rolled my own dice. Room name, HSRPConsStu.Dice .

Rolled Aegis of Bile.

And, Distant. For rake, they gather up their aspect until they die or GT, then explode as far as I know- Ask the maker, don't trust me. Hunger is craving, addictions. They'd gather them up, and shoot them out when they explode. Again, do not trust me on that -.- It'd be better if you read the pages for yourself.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20410
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Lithp, I read on those on the pages, really didn't understand what the combination of the two would imply. I guess I can make it work
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Can you link to the hunger aspect?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:38 pm

BK, lol, Dam lready linked them you loon.

Hunger
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:07 pm

So I guess a rake hungersplosion would be like them throwing all their stuff at people? or would maybe take a bunch of stufff from people?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:39 pm

I guess i'm like the scavenger of food and other nourishment. I can make this work. Maybe a raccoon consort for me.

Last edited by DistantRed on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed "class" to "consort")
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:58 am

Doesn't have to be food, whatever you'd be addicted to. You'd gather it all up and keep it until you hit max capacity and them erupt with it.

Aegis of Bile sounds like fun, hard to picture but fun.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17810

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:31 am

Not hard to picture, but counter-intuitive :3

So, are we waiting on more people to join?
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:00 am

Pretty much, I'd say we want maybe one or two more.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:56 am

WOuld you make walls out of hurtful things?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:31 pm

i think it would be "walls to keep out hurtfulthings out"
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:09 pm

no, cause aegis uses it's aspect to protect others, or protects their aspect
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:09 pm

I should know, I made the class
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:58 pm

well, i dont want to argue or anything

but "protect with/from the aspect" sounds cool to me, i dont know how would you like it more, but what do i know, its your aspect not mine
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:46 am

I guess then it'd be a protective shell of disease, maybe bacteria or even tumours.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Do humors counts as a desease? I mean, it's more like a mutation isn't it?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 am

Hard to say, it depends how you apply it. Guess I should roll myself up too.
Aaaaaand
Joker of Echoes. Well this should be fun.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:52 am

that sound sinteresting
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 am

Ok, well I'll put together a list of details to be filled in for all these characters.

Name: (Whatever you want to call them, consorts may have naming conventions but you decide how they work.)
Species: (What is your consort, they can be practically anything. A picture could help.)
Classpect: (What class and aspect was rolled for you.)
World: (What is the land these consorts come from and what is it like.)
Strife: (How do you fight.)
Past: (What did you spend your time doing and how did you meet the player who belonged to your world. What effect it had on you and what happened when you discovered it was up to you to take over where they left off.)
Other: (Anything else you want to throw in.)

Ask what your player is and I'll roll one up.

To help out I'll post mine up. It may not be finished when you see it but I'll get to it soon.

Name: Snrk. His species always have short and raspy names, not all of them have tongues or even working jaws so their names have to be practically groans or other vocal outbursts to be universally used.
Species: Zombeel. Creepy looking serpentine creatures of exposed bone and sullen skin built to slide effortlessly through the murk and damp. Though not outright aggressive the Zombeels are frightening to behold especially rising from the depths in a flash of lightning and emitting shrill cries while their bodies contort. Though not actually ghostly or undead in any respect Zombeels are no less unnerving than they look and their deathly bodies can come in many varieties of decay and completion. Zombeels are very talented at throwing their voices and mimicking sound often unnerving intruders into their swamps with distant screams and rattles of bone.
Classpect: Joker of Echoes
World: Land of Mud and Terror, a murky world of constant thunder storms and rain as well as damp mires and eerie swamps. Distant rumbles and half heard shrieks are endless accompaniments to the falling rain and bubbling mud making it impossible to hear the consorts of the realm slither through the murky waters. Lomat was the home world of the Seer of Doom and his spire still rises high out of the swamps.
Strife: Panabaskind, wielded in the mouth.
Past:
Other:
Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been - Page 3 Untitled_zpsjtk3nehf

Welcome to Lomat
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm not involved with this at all but I am still here to go "holy fuck" at that thing.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23935
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:39 pm

Name: Cowfish. Gochari names tend to be random animal names (ancient glyphs) put together
Species: Gochari. Gochari are adorable looking lapine creatures of fuzziness and large eyes and change color with emotion, but after not having enough sugar for a while, they grow razor-sharp teeth which are made for whatever they can eat instead of sugar.
Classpect: Rake of Hunger
World: Land of Frogs and Sugarcane
Strife: kunaikind
Past: His whole life, Cowfish, has always been an outcast and kind of an overactive imagination when it comes to frogs, Gochari in his town of Northwest Fuffleton tend to have more animal names (ancient glyphs) combined to make their name. This changed when one day he came across a starving beggarfrog, named Sir Croak Ribbiton.

He was an ex-frog knight who was living a happy life as a frog knight, until the frogs revolted against the frog monarchy after being starved of compliments, and became a frog democracy. This failed eventually as all frog democracies tend to do. After frog taxes increased, many frogs were were forced to move out of The 78th Holy Frogia Empire. Sir Croak was the last frog to stay. He went on many frog journies, but this is not the story of Sir Croak the slayer of the frogdragon, inventor of frog penicillin and god of the rainbow dimension, hallowed be his name. Sir Croak was happy to go on and be on the prophesied frog quest of being a gochari's friend and frog-hat.

Cowfish then saw a space player petting all the gochari of Northwest Fuffleton and didn't want to be left out, the face of the space player brightened after seeing the "cute little bunny with the cute frog-hat buddy". This was the first time in Cowfish's life that he has ever "pinked".

After 4 minutes of gochari chaos after finding out that the space player has died. The great oracle of Northwest Fuffleton, Bearhorsebirdchickencrab, made a prophecy that "The one weirdo with the frog on his head" was to take the place of the space player.

Colors for emotions:
white - indifference
yellow - joy
cyan - sadness/upset with
red - anger (definite if no sugar)
pink - love/like (not necassarily others)

Picture: will add a picture later probably.

Last edited by DistantRed on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:03 am

An interesting idea but I have to ask why these frogs are sentient? Usually frogs are just frogs otherwise they'd be the worlds consorts. He could've just projected all that stuff onto a perfectly ordinary frog though. Anyway one thing (thats admittedly my fault for not mentioning) the plot pretty much begins with the players deaths so no time will have passed, also since the game has already begun we don't need discs or computers.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum