Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

+2
DistantRed
friendlyJoker
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been - Page 2 Empty Re: Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Too late to jump in now? Because this looks fab.

Edit: No sorry what really pulled me in was the randomization of the roles. I'm a sucker for chance ;D

Last edited by Glag on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20410
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been - Page 2 Empty Re: Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Not at all, theres only three people signed up and I'd say we'd need about three more before we're fit to begin. Plus the real works not even begun.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17810

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:26 pm

I'm in, then!

Are we going to bother putting down the characters being used here? Because the consorts hinge on the world which in turn hinges on the player :3
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Everyone can make up their own world and the consorts in it, I'll throw together the players that had been there. I'll make a character template for everyone to use later.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:35 pm

So, we're not using existing characters? And creating an all-new world?
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Existing characters? Where'd you get that idea?
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:47 pm

[sarcasm]Oh, well, I dunno. Maybe just the fact that sessions usually use existing characters. I dunno.
[/sarcasm]
Basically, where did I not get the idea, you never said otherwise.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Yeah, because the term existing characters couldn't possibly mean who knows how many things. And of course this hasn't been explained already if you felt like reading what the actual plan was.
In short, don't act like a sarcastic jerk.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Hon. Really? I think you're taking this a bit hard. Take a few deep breaths. It can do wonders.

I read the whole thread. There wasn't anything about using our characters. So I asked. No need to blow your stack about it. S'all good.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:18 pm

I'm calm, I'm just not working on this for other peoples snide remarks. Keep them to yourself in future.

As the previous posts clearly state the actual players are dead and the characters we will be using are consorts empowered by the last players aspect trying to save the session even when the original players are dead.
These are consorts of whatever variety we want each from its own land and therefore connected to a separate dead player and given their own site made classes and aspects.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:27 pm

which is a bomb concept. I'mma be a spider, which fits my Judge of Webs actually XD
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20726

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Damnationsedge wrote:Keep them to yourself in future.
I'm nearly entirely positive it's not your place to say that. Sorry.

And yes. I'd agree they clearly state that. And you've proven yourself to be the confused one, so I'll explain.

I read that the characters were dead, and that the consorts would take their 'jobs,' so to speak. So, interested, I wondered what consorts I'd use, which leads me to ask which of my planets I'd use, because they're linked. Which in turn lead to which character, as the planet varies directly with that. So I then asked in my post if we'd be using characters that were already made, or characters made for this session.

Does that make sense? Can we let misconstrued bygones be misconstrued bygones?

Last edited by Glag on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:41 pm

I think simple freedoms of speech mean I can. And I think you're greatly overcomplicating this, not really surprising I didn't get it because theres no reason to follow this logic. You can have whatever planet you want but the ex players are my business and not for anyone else to worry about as they're barely involved. I'd assumed that much was obvious, your character is the consort so the players are NPC at best and not for you to concern yourself over.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Right, apparently you don't know when to back off. So I'll let you have the last word here.

Edit: Happy 100th post.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 pm

If you feel the need to keep playing the injured party once I've corrected you and answered your question then frankly I don't have time for this. Either stop the sympathy act or forget joining up. I'm trying to make something work out here and if this is how you're going to continue to act I haven't any interest in putting up with it or leaving you to drag out an argument on this topic.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Damnationsedge, just get in the freaking chat.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Wut? is this a past karkat vs future karkat thing?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18181

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm

because if it is, i can be your Stahp
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 am

Its irrelevant. This isn't going to continue. I hereby forbid any return to this argument here.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:47 am

Right. you do that, hon :P

So, we're planning to have this session able to succeed? To do that, we technically have to have a space player, unless their role is shoved onto someone else? Or maybe it has already been done? Or doesn't need to be. This session is already different, so what'd it be?
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 am

Space technically already exists as one of the dead players. If we succeed its going to be complicated.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:03 am

I say, the time player pops up later to fix the mess as best as he or she can, but then dies to after setting into motion the things that needed to be done
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20726

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:05 am

well......if i can have a word, we can have a player that can control the "earth", like we dont move the hole planets, but i move the liquid and he moves the solid parts of the world

we can be a 2 players than combine can act like a space player

what do you say?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:10 am

Hmm, don't think theres an aspect that does that. But really Space and Times main duty is to take care of the frogs, no reason consorts can't do that.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 am

well, we are using CUSTOM creations here, cant we give us a little bit of liberty, right?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum