Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

+2
DistantRed
friendlyJoker
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been Empty Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Ok, its a pretty wonky concept at the moment but the basic idea is somehow (Ideas still being built) the consorts in a session are going to take over for the players gaining their own classpects and roles in the session. Since the players will likely have the main aspects and classes covered it could also be a good chance to use some of the site approved ones and have fun experimenting.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17810

Back to top Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been Empty Re: Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:06 pm

i like the idea, but, how are we going to do it, i mean, each person controls a consort and a troll/human
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18181

Back to top Go down

Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been Empty Re: Consortstuck, The Concept That Never Should've Been

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:17 pm

We control the consorts, the idea is still in work but the players would likely either be dead or constantly ahead of us.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 pm

hmmm, I can get behind this. Though are we just special consorts who just happen to walk by? and can game enetities actually partake i nthe game itself?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20726

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 pm

This is Homestuck, we can make excuses for whatever we want really. No doubt theres a class and aspect mix that would cause empowered consorts to prevent the session from failing. Probably mind or life.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:56 pm

in that case we would need a dungeon master to tell us what happends with the kids, because we are not going to be in contact with them.......and i ask for the salamander
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 pm

and to say the true, we can say that the finalmonsterofthelevel (Idontrememberhowtheyarecall) gave us the titles because of the players using shenanigans and not going in the path that the game wants them to go, so they are using us as the remplase of the kids because the game cant reach them
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm

I wanna be a spider like consort XD idk the rule son them, but they are slightly humanoid XD
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Well after thinking it through my main plan would be that the kids are dead, and their last player the Maid of Hope created new hope by ensuring there were players to continue the session. And it won't just be Salamanders, Iguanas, Crocodiles and Turtles, we can have whatever we want as long as it seems fitting as a consort, I mean we've had Angles and Brains as consorts in the Sgrub session.
And the name you're looking for is Denizens.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:25 pm

yea thanks, and maybe your idea its better than mine :P

friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Well since this session has already been through a collection of the real classes and aspects it gives us all the more reason to use the site ones, I'll throw them all up to see how many options that gives us.

Classes: Charger, Martyr, Demon, Mirror, Rebel, Ant, Aegis, Waste, Tool, Hand, Joker, Rake, Ogre, Judge, Douche, Nomad, Warlock, Son, Guide, Host.

Aspects: Tears, Frost, Flesh, Grief, Glitch, Faith, Web, Fear, Flow, Hunger.

I don't personally agree with all of these as some kinda seem like gimmicks more than real things but hopefully everyone will take it seriously and build something credible with them.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:03 pm

i would like to be an exelent host, but of what....thats the question
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:06 pm

I can always randomize the classpects and then randomize who gets them but we'd need more people signing up and intent on putting in effort before I get to it.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:21 pm

random generated classes that sounds fun, IM IN
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:40 am

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:43 am

Count me in.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18907

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Alright, as a random roll for each of you...

Burden is the Judge of Web.

Kasius is the Mirror of Tears.

Distant is the Rake of Hunger.

This may be a little awkward since after further investigation I've discovered someone screwed up royally on what aspects got passed, Tears, Flow and Grief are pretty much all the same damn thing. To try and better our numbers I'm going to pile on my imagination and try to make some new aspects.

Last edited by Damnationsedge on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Wow awesome title :D

IM GOING TO MAKE YOU CRY, and then im going to mirror it
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Could you link us those aspects and classes?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:48 pm

so, i did my research and im "The one who shows the power of Tears" or "the one who becomes Tears"

i have the ability to Become Liquid (thanks to the class) and controll any liquid (thanks to the Aspect)

i can control the state of the Water (Solid/Liquid/Gas) to create ice/water/fog or other things related to those 3, but only if water is involved

the aspect means quote Meanings: Literal water, motion, intuition, and transformation

and i have the ability to become "water, motion, intuition, and transformation" so in one point i'll be able to change forms (IM A DITTO Respect that)

and i have to show the power of the Intuition and the Flow/Motion of things

so FCK Information MY INTUITION WILL GUIDE ME

or at least that will be my thing :D

awesome character
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:50 pm

could everyone else post a list of his characters Classes meanings like i did? so that way we dont have to make researchs of everyone :D
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Well the changing water stuff and becoming water would probably be high level similar to Johns windy thing. You would be a mirror for motion and intuition so you'd be very active and sure of the decisions you make on your intuition, not necessarily good things but thats what much of your classpect would revolve around.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 pm

what would mine be?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Well you've got everything you need to look into it but if you need it spelt out then here.

The Judge punishes with their aspect. Web, involves chaos and lies.
So a Judge of Web would conceivably punish people with chaos and lies. You'd lie to people you didn't like to make things harder for them, those you really opposed you'd do everything you could to ruin by spreading chaos in their lives.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum