Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Pirate-Stuck

+3
dexterousSurvivalist
TheChaotic1
BurdenKing
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pirate-Stuck Empty Pirate-Stuck

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Hello, I recently posted up some ideas for AU ideas and Sburb sessions and this one was the most popular. So here's the basic premise:

We will all be RPing on the same pirate crew (for the sake of convenience) looking for the treasure, One Piece. If you aren't familiar with the series it's basically an anime about badass pirates, some of which have devil fruits that have the capability to do things like turn you into a rubber man, giraffe human, fire human, etc. However, you lose your ability to swim, drowning instantly in the water. Being knee deep in water is enough for you to get weakened. The marines are the main antagonists of the series, along with other pirates. There is also a revolutionary party that seeks to take down the world government. There are four oceans based on the compass directions, north, south, west, and east blue. While the East Blue is generally considered weakest, where the others stand in power has yet to be mentioned.

The grand-line is where the One Piece is located, only the most powerful of pirates can survive. As such, many pirates have superhuman strength and astonishingly powerful devil fruits. The new world (second half of the grand-line) is even worse, to the point where those that have seen it refer to the first-half as "paradise". Bounties are placed on pirates that are considered threats to the government. These usually tell how powerful or dangerous a pirate is, with some exceptions (young Nico Robin, Tony Tony Chopper). Some particularly powerful pirates have allied themselves with the world government, they are called warlords of the sea. The four most powerful pirates in the new world, however, are called the four emperors and typically have a lot of territory.

We can also make a plot for all of us to follow. Even if it's just an idea, let me know. I'll try to incorporate it into the story.

These are all the jobs we can have on our crew:

- Captain: leads the crew and chooses which island the crew goes to. Also picks the name of the crew, generally one that relates to him or her. (EX: the Buggy Pirates, the Strawhat Pirates)Occupied by Captain Plank
- Vice captain: second in command; chosen by captain.
Pretty much everybody in the crew.
- Doctor: tends to the sick and injured. Occupied by Liam Bennet
- Navigator: nagivates the ship to islands. Occupied by Oroelo Yunare
- Cook: makes food for the crew. Occupied by Jill Seth Larnce
- Sniper: in charge of long range combat, controls the cannons. Occupied by Dionze
- Archaeologists: studies artifacts; can also lead the crew to treasure. Occupied by Eric Thompson
- Shipwright: fixes and tends to the ship. (Player will also have the option of designing the ship. Give a description of the ship after you submit your character) Occupied by Able.
- Musician: plays music for the crew to keep morale up.
- Helmsman: steers the ship. Occupied by Veekus Razzoro

All species will be made available for the sake of making the RP more interesting, except maybe a giant, unless we get a large enough ship. Other races on the site will also be available, please send a link so that I can include them on the list.
Species:

- Human
- Troll
- Fish-man
- Giant
- Skypeian
- Shandian
- Dwarf

The captain and vice captain can also have one of the aforementioned jobs. We will also be voting for a captain, when submitting your character please put "captain candidate".

EXAMPLE: DOCTOR/CAPTAIN CANDIDATE

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Bounty:
Position:
Species:
Devil Fruit?: (answer yes or no. If yes, I will assign you one fruit, you can reject it but you probably won't get another. Only three power users allowed on the crew.)
Weapon:
History: (optional)

One Piece Wiki

NOTE: Pirate talk not necessary.

Last edited by Alder on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

Pirate-Stuck Empty Re: Pirate-Stuck

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 am

CS: (?)
Name: Oroelo Yunare
Appearance: Oroelo stands with a small body beyond just size. Her shoulders are thin, and accentuate her hips by messing with her figure's silhouette. She has a soft, youthful face with large eyes and a slight frown to her mouth. Her horns curve up and inwards towards each other for about 4 inches, and are tilted to the back of the head by around 30 degrees.

She has short hair that goes to about her chin, which has small curls at the end to make it seem softer. She wears a large sweater that is to big for her, the end of it going down to near her knees. The sleeves are usually bunched up so she can move her hands, and she wears short pants with knee socks and simple tennis shoes that match her blood color.

Bounty: 500,000 Berries (loitering, use of harmful animals, obstruction of justice, 200,000 berries in property damage)
Position: Navigator
Species: Troll
Devil Fruit?: Yes
Weapon: Pan Flute
Pirate-Stuck VYdnPvI
History: (optional)

Last edited by BurdenKing on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20621

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:51 am

CS: https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t476-eric-thompson
Name: Eric Thompson

Appearance: A slightly androgynous dude wearing a purple dew rag with white polka dots, a dark purple vest over a short sleeved white shirt, and some jeans that come to his knees, shoes are just some basic brown things. Other then that, brown fluffy hair, square black glasses, purple eys.

Bounty: 16,200,000 - Theft of an ancient tablet.
Position: Archeologist
Species: Human
Devil Fruit?: YES - Horu Horu no Mi (As Alder decided.)
Weapon: Canons!
History: OKAY. Eric is the scholarly son of a wealthy family, who found himself traveling abroad in search of intellectual pursuits. He soon found himself at odds with the world government because they tried to steal some of his valuable findings, but he resisted and ran, finding himself with a large bounty on his head afterward. Publically his family disowned him, but they still support however they can, such as obtaining a devil fruit to help him ward off attackers. They let his mom do the shopping and she picked out one REAL special just for him.

Pirate-Stuck PIRATEERIC_zps66bd6bbb
He lets out an amused laugh "Horu Horu Horu~!"

Last edited by TheChaotic1 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23830
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 am

So how are you choosing the devil fruits? Picking canon ones randomly or making up some new ones? Is it gonna be one of each type since there are only three allowed?
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Hopefully he's making then up. That sounds like it'd be interesting XD
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Well, I'll be doing a mix of both. If I see a fruit that might fit the character well, I choose it. Otherwise, I choose randomly. But I think I'll include only zoan and paramecia fruits, mostly because logias are too powerful without a specific weakness to exploit. Both are accepted.

So how about the Horu Horu no Mi [PARAMECIA] for Eric?
And the Mausu Mausu no Mi [ZOAN] (gives her the ability to turn into a mouse, also allowing her to become a troll and mouse hybrid) for Oroelo?

But keep in mind that depending on where we begin the adventure, they might not have full mastery of their fruits.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:17 pm

That was the EXACT fruit I was looking at longingly. I accept. *Thumbs up*
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:49 pm

lol, I thin that'd be cool. Though, I wonder what kind of stuff she could pull off with that devil fruit XD
\
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Heh heh, glad you guys like it! :D To be honest, I had already planned to give you the horu horu no mi if you decided to join with Eric. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:26 pm

It suits him well. Be glad that I didn't choose doctor though, or else he would know a LOT about how to use his powers.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Pff, yeah! XD Also, his parents must be loaded. Most devil fruits are found in pretty dangerous places, costing sometimes even millions! Do his parents make some shady deals with the black markets or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Well its kinda a part of Eric that he is a rich pampered naive guy cause even in normal rp his mom is a CEO. So yes. They have a small black market dynasty of smuggling between north and east blue, using a secret passage in the rocks.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:26 pm

So Zoan fruits are just animal fruits, so do I get animal like qualities? Like mouse speed or the ability to chew through stuff?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Well, you get the ability to turn into a mouse. I'd say you'd have both, really. Maybe you could even turn into a troll-size mouse or a mouse-size troll?

Heh, I wonder what his family would do in Sabaody, one of the places where slavery is actually endorsed. Also, bounties for crimes against the marines and world government can actually be worth millions, so it wouldn't be strange for you guys to have a bounty of 5 or 7 million for going against them. Depending on your power level, of course. But even bounties like that aren't even that big a deal

One particularly powerful pirate had a bounty of 550,000,000!

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:13 pm

That'd be helpful, and comical when used how I think I should use it XD
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:24 pm

CS: https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t679-liam-bennet#12238
Name: Liam Bennet
Appearance: Liam is a tall figure who despite not having big, bulging muscles, is extraordinarily strong. He wears a plain white dress shirt with a collar. He long pants with pockets on each of his sides, and on top of his shirt, he wears a black long coat. He also wears a long sweater with a variety of different colors, making it kind of gaudy to look at.
Bounty: $ 18,000,000 Beli (obtained from going against the marines countless times and being a don of a small mafia family)
Position: Doctor
Devil Fruit?: No.
Weapon: Frying pan, also uses a short sword.
History: Since his birth, Liam has always been a rebellious sort. Kind of a black sheep, really, considering the fact that he was the son of two nobles. He constantly had to study from a very young age and accumulate vast amounts of knowledge, which grew very boring unless it helped him do one thing, become a doctor. Eventually, he was accepted into a school that trained him for his profession, one that was primarily made for young children. After a good 10 years of schooling, he felt that there was no need to continue as a noble. He left to start his own crime family, an exciting change of pace from his noble lifestyle. Over the years, he faced many powerful opponents and had to undergo vigorous training, enough to make his strength seem inhuman.

Last edited by Alder on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 pm

CS: https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t252-jill-seth-larnce-application

Name: Jill Larnce

Appearance: She wears a sleeveless tee shirt in the color of tea stained and a pair of pants in the color of navy blue with many pockets. On both sides of her elbows would be bandages covering up something and on some of her fingers would be more loose bandages covering up to what she considers 'ugly' finger cuts. When sees working. She would be wearing a white tatty and ripped apron with a symbol of two vertical bones near each of each other on the back in black. She would be wearing brown boots as well.

Bounty: 3.000.000 (For poisoning the food of an entire crew of a high classed ship.)

Position: Cook

Devil Fruit?: Nope, none.

Weapon: Spear.

History: Jill and her older brother was working on a high class ship sailing across the seas with a crew of 100, with no battles to fight in the many years sailing across the ocean. The caption of the ship became really agitated and restless of not fighting or stopping pirates. When it was on one day, that a trading cargo ship came across the path of the high classed boat and the caption ordered his men to raid the cargo ship for him in believing it was a pirate get away cargo ship. But when nothing was found that it was truly a pirate ship whilst killing the crew on board of the ship that was clearly a mistake. The crew also came across something much more powerful than any person in the world can have. A devil fruit. Loyal as they were. His crew men took the chest and gave it to the caption. But more outside, on looking on the now dead crew of the cargo ship did Jill's older brother saw, got angry for what had happened. He wield the nearest harpoon spear and tried to kill the caption in one throw of the spear against his own ship's caption that Jill's brother and herself live on. In one fetal returned stab. Jill's brother was killed by the caption of the ship after processing the devil fruit. Jill watched her dead brother get knocked off board by the caption into the ocean. As she only just heard some laughter and yelling on the deck of the ship. A year following, when the high class ship now became a pirate ship. Jill managed to make the most deadly of poison with a certain type of food to inflict it on all of the crew. As the food was passed about to the crew. She was already half way gone from the ship on a rowing boat with a stolen chest of gold and some food. Needless to say, the crew survived to Jill's unliking. But this she did not know as she had already rowed away. Days of drifting across the seas. She became encountered by another ship that was happily to take her in...

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23262

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:21 pm

CS:https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1825-dionze-jesemo?highlight=Dionze
Name: Dionze Jesemo
Appearance: He wears a torn up black shirt with his symbol on the back and dark green gaucho pants he also switches between sandals,no shoes, boots, or normal shoes he normally chooses regular.
Bounty: 17 million
Position: Sniper
Species: Troll
Devil Fruit?: Yes, He can't swim any way.
Weapon: Explosives such as bombs
History: He was always known for being a rebel and blowing up important places as a way of protest. At times just for the thrill of it. The pirates just seemed a natural fit for him since he never seemed to follow rules. Being in charge of canons excited him a lot so he chose that as his job. He acquired the devil fruit by finding it in a place was hiding away from the authorities.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 17626

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 pm

hmmm, would it be possible to change my weapon to a pan flute, so I can use a hoard of mice as my weapon?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Accepted, how about the Bomu Bomu no Mi for Dionze?

Also, go ahead and change the weapon if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 pm

update dmy sheet
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Cool. Hey, so have you guys decided where you want to start? One of the blues or first half of the grand line? I don't think we're at all ready for then New World. XD

Also, if we don't get a captain soon, anyone want to just vote from one of the submitted characters? Or maybe just be a strange crew without a captain?

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Oroelo would make a good captain. She would avoid all the fights XD
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Heh, maybe. XD But pirate captains are usually very strong and charismatic individuals. She seems so shy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next