Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Romance Dawn (Pirate-stuck)

+2
Monjaro
TheChaotic1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open Romance Dawn (Pirate-stuck)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 pm

A captain stands in his room; this captain is no ordinary man. He is the world's most wanted criminal and is the pinnacle of badass. Maybe even the most badass in the world—no, the universe! This man has lead his crew to the Grand Line, but they have yet to actually land on their first island. It is said that one of the warlords of the sea inhabits an island nearby, for some, running into the man would be certain death. But they would provide no challenge for the one...the only...CAPTAIN MOTHERFUCKING PLANK!

The trip past the red line was very perilous, some crew members were even about to fly right off the ship! But Captain Plank refused to let them die; the man is almost certainly the on the same level of an emperor, maybe even on the same level as the pirate king himself! Anyhow, they have been sailing on the Grand Line for a good five days now. The Plank Pirates were to arrive on another island within an hour or so. It could even be seen in the distance. There was a kingdom there. It was called the Oldkama Country, and its population was almost exclusively made up of Okamas.

The aforementioned warlord is said to be the ruler of this kingdom and is looking for a specific devil fruit. One that could change the face of the Okama...why he would certainly kill to have this fruit, one should certainly pity any poor soul that dared eat the Horu Horu no Mi. They would almost certainly be killed; for there can only be one of any fruit. Upon the user's death, the fruit would appear again and be ripe for the taking.

Now...let's check up on the rest of the crew.

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Romance Dawn (Pirate-stuck)

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:20 pm

"You know I just got the damnedest feeling I should not be doing this right now." Eric has a sign that says 'Cheap sexual reassignment - 50 belly' He had planed to make a lot of people happy with this. Actually he did this in every town, though he got few bites, when he did get one the smiles were enough to make even his banishment worthwhile. Plus its nice to have some spending money. "Horu horu horu! But if anywhere needed my services this is the place."
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23905
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:18 pm

With a pop, a small circular hatched that had been vacuum sealed before shot open, a tiny pair of horns popping out. Following those horns, was a small head with gray skin and bright yellow eyes, the looked around hesitently. ".....did we make it? I'm pretty squre I hhhhad thhhhe righhhhht coordinates in mind whhhhen we sqet sqail...." Said the small voice, her long rodent like ears moving about as she listened for anything that would be a threat.

The small Navigator pulled herself up from the little space she had been hiding in. Well, less pushing herself, and more she was pushed by something else. Following her out was a small swarm of white mice that carried their master out of the little hole, and then scattered all over to do what mice did when they were on a ship.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20696

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Above deck, high-up in the crow's nest, sat a very peculiar person. She seemed to be busy, staring above at the sky, looking at the clouds without a care in the world. Those odd eyes seemed to be going in and out of focus, causing the clouds to blur into odd shapes and figures that she found quite amusing.

"P-P-Put 'em in the long boat 'til he's sober,
Put 'em in the lo-long boat 'til he's sober,
Put 'em in the long boat 'til he's s-so-sober...

Early in the mornin'-nin'-nin'!
"

The shipwright sung cheerfully to herself, her words skipping every so often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Oroelo Yunare wrote:With a pop, a small circular hatched that had been vacuum sealed before shot open, a tiny pair of horns popping out. Following those horns, was a small head with gray skin and bright yellow eyes, the looked around hesitently. ".....did we make it? I'm pretty squre I hhhhad thhhhe righhhhht coordinates in mind whhhhen we sqet sqail...." Said the small voice, her long rodent like ears moving about as she listened for anything that would be a threat.

The small Navigator pulled herself up from the little space she had been hiding in. Well, less pushing herself, and more she was pushed by something else. Following her out was a small swarm of white mice that carried their master out of the little hole, and then scattered all over to do what mice did when they were on a ship.
Veekus tried to do a little jig to avoid the incoming Mischief of mice.
"I believe ve are still on ve right track."
he said with a concerned look in his eyes.
"But ever since vat magnetic storm ve vent vrough my compass has bee on ve fritz."
holding his compass in hand as he watched it spin rapidly around in circles.
"but by my calculations by ve stars we should still be on track."

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20033

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Liam was preparing a briefcase; it was full of all sorts of medicines and first-aid equipment that they might need while on their trip. They would always get into some dumb shit shenanigans on their adventures, so he packed A LOT for the upcoming trip. He stepped out of his office only to find a swarm of rodents wandering around the ship. He looked angrily at the mice, but tried to ignore them given their master's timid nature. "Damn rodents..." He grumbled under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Dionze would be on the deck as he noticed the noticed the mice on the ground. He'd pet one softly on the head since he found them kinda of adorable. Then he would yell to the whole crew of people. "When can I blow stuff up! This is boring!!!!! I need excitement and I need it now!!!!!"
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 17701

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:18 am

There are rodents around and Dion is yelling. Must be tuesday. He sets his brush aside and heads out onto the deck. "Aren't we almost to land? Blow something up there, or do you WANT to sink the ship?" Oh no, the parental guidance voice. Half a second after that his stomach growls. "I am kinda hungry... I shall be in the mess if needed." He turns dramatically, though if he had a cape or coat it might actually work, it did not for him.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 pm

"Calm the hell down, maniac!" Liam scolded Dionze. "You'll get your chance to blow shit up once we actually get to the island." He looked as one of the mice was sitting down on his shoe. They exchanged blank looks. That is, until Liam realized what was happening. His face had now gone white. "Don't...you...fucking...dare." The mouse had climbed up his pants without a second thought. "Ack!" Liam cried out, punching the mouse before it managed to reach his crotch.

The mouse had fallen down on the floor and scurried off with the rest of its brethren. "Yunare, control your damn rats!" He had lost all the patience he had for the navigator.

"I should just ask Larnce to poison these pests!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:35 pm

" Your no fun!!! I deserve to blow stuff up with this kind of wait!!! I've been very patient!! I have been a good boy!!!" He says this pretty much every single day just he's just not the brightest and admitted to things he forgets. Then he would laugh at Liam. "Sucker!!!"
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:24 am

Alder wrote:"Calm the hell down, maniac!" Liam scolded Dionze. "You'll get your chance to blow shit up once we actually get to the island." He looked as one of the mice was sitting down on his shoe. They exchanged blank looks. That is, until Liam realized what was happening. His face had now gone white. "Don't...you...fucking...dare." The mouse had climbed up his pants without a second thought. "Ack!" Liam cried out, punching the mouse before it managed to reach his crotch.

The mouse had fallen down on the floor and scurried off with the rest of its brethren. "Yunare, control your damn rats!" He had lost all the patience he had for the navigator.

"I should just ask Larnce to poison these pests!"

Yunare shrank at the mans yelling, crouching down to pick up and Caress and small hurt creature. "B-But Liam....thhhhey only want to exercisqe ...." She said, petting her mouse "Poor little thhhhings, stuck comforting me the whhhhole voyage....Meanie Liam hhhhurting you whhhhen you were shhhhhowing love..."

Oroelo stuck her tongue out At liam, though meekly as she sort of hid behind a barrel as she did so, her mice swarm disapearing into various openings in the wood to their nests throughout the ship.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Last edited by Kasius Alexander Icarus on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18151

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm

(dude, you weren't accepted yet, WTF?)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:22 am

((Yeah, I think you should erase it. Sorry. :[ ))

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 am

your word is a comand cap
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18151

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 am

"Will all of you just get along? Relax or something." He looks mostly at Liam and Dionze. "Or do you require some pharmaceutical help with that? Huh?" He raises a needle clawed hand to make his point. He'd probably not actually do it, but tossing threats around was piraty. He was pretty sure neither of them would really think he meant it, but who knows.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Veekus just stands there at the helm with a twitch under his right eye as he watches Liam yell at Dionze about explosive and scolding Oroelo about her large group of mice that inhabit the ship PLUS!!!, the medic Eric ineffective threats involving that of needles. as he's about to sigh at the mismatch gathering of people he calls a crew(not realizing he is apart of that crew) the ship hits a sand bay with a large thud, sending people flying.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:07 am

"Hey I was just having fun and I be able to do something.I want to see stuff explode!!!!!No I don't need help on that!!!You need help!!!"
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:13 am

Eric tromps up and looks into Dionze's eyes. "There is literally no reason to get riled up." He is kinda projecting being disappointed. "If you are bored we can find something constructive to do. Want me to get a mop?" He raises a brow, trying to be parental.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 am

"Mopping?...What is mopping?" He looked at Eric confused as if he was telling him a foreign concept to him. Then again he was known for not cleaning like ever.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:21 am

Veekus stands up to realize that he was actually the only one to realize the ship is beached. getting up he looks at the port-side on the ship. sadly, it's damaged badly. you look around to see the others bickering and thought to your self that you could take this time to escape. you turn around and start to nudge your way to the hatch of the hold.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:12 am

(i now declare this thread is dead)
EDIT:
(FINALLY PEOPLE RESPOND!!!)

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:37 am

Oro sat at the front of the ship, her legs dangling over the side as she watched the land come closer. She was looking forward to being on dry land again, and letting her mice roam free and enjoy themselves again after being stuck in the ships hold for so long.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Lone a behold someone deep down in the ship's hauls is a girl sorting out the crews food, sitting upon a barrel full of fruit. Jill is chopping up an apple with a really sharp knife, as she now and then takes a chewing bite from each piece as she stared at the wooden arch way, expecting some strange food request to come in. She soon sighs and stands up off from the wooden barrel. She then heads to a desk and begins chopping up some carrots.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23337

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 am

Veekus makes it down to the main hull and into the kitchen hoping no one was there.
sadly his luck betrayed him again because he walked in on jill.
"... um, i think i'll just go back."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next