Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Quick! There's no time to explain!

+4
duelingThoughts
Ion
tfkfan1342
zirconiumJupiter
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Quick! There's no time to explain! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quick! There's no time to explain!

Post by Ion Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 am

==> Be Ausius again.

You are now yourself. Gods, being someone else was really, really lousy. Like, you got to do nothing at all! Though for now you are confused. Why do people always pester you? And why this dork?

Couldn't he get that you weren't Lunaea?

AC: Excuse me?
AC: I am sorry, but this is not Lunaea.
AC: Wrong person.

Regardless of this, you have a job to do! Contact someone that may or may not understand what's happening. Maybe Lambda?

==> Contact Lambda.

androgynousCullerfish has begun trolling numericalBayron
AC: Greetings Lambda, I wish to know if you have yet received the thing that Lunaea has been spreading around like grubsauce on butterbread?
AC: I would doubt she'd just give it out without some sort of reasoning.
AC: Regardless, here it is; [link] and [link].
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 82
Boondollars : 18905

Back to top Go down

Quick! There's no time to explain! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quick! There's no time to explain!

Post by tfkfan1342 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:03 am

CL: I am soooo sorry Ausius, I meant you....I get names confused sometimes
CL: So anyway same conversation but directed at Ausius
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 17746

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanSoul Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:49 pm

===>Be lambda.
You are now lambda, you are just waiting for a responce when suddenly you notice someone else is attempting to contact you, you decide that you should respond to the message.

===>Answer Ausius
NB: H3ll0 Aus, N0 i haΛ3nt b33n c0ntact3d bλ anλ0n3 lat3lλ.
NB: S0, anλwaλs... What ar3 th0s3 links ab0ut? it w0uld b3 n3at t0 kn0w what i am supp0s3d t0 d0 with th3s3 fil3s i am ab0ut t0 d0wnl0ad. :3
CyanSoul
CyanSoul
Greentyke

Boondollars : 17714

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:11 pm

numericalBaryon [NB] began trolling duelingThoughts [DT]

NB: H3ll0, i h0p3 λ0u ar3 ha3Λing a nic3 daλ.
NB: I haΛ3 b33n b0r3d lat3lλ, anλthing int3r3sting happ3ning f0r y0u?

DT: ...
DT: Hey NB, I Can't Say That Anything Of Interest Has Rea||y Happened To Me, Except Of Course, Being A Raging Assho|e.
DT: Apparent|y AC Has Been Ta|k-ing To Humans, And Somehow I Caught Wind Of It.
DT: Now My Room Is A|| Singed Up
DT: As You K-now, That Is \v/ery Aggravating.
DT: Wait, You Aren't Ta|k-ing To Humans Too, Right? Ha\v/e You?
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Virgo Posts : 399
Boondollars : 19438

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCammaster4 Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:16 am

==> Sympathize for your bro

[HJ]: Damn, that kinda sucks.
[HJ]: But at least we'll get to play together. I don't think I'm going to attempt at sending it over to people.
[HJ]: The desire to make it blow up would be too strong.
MrCammaster4
MrCammaster4
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 17968

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:44 pm

LE: it does jaCk
LE: jaCk
LE: have i ever told you how muCh i like your name jaCk?
LE: jaCk jaCk jaCk
LE: hehehe
LE: C:
zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Aquarius Posts : 63
Boondollars : 17789

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanSoul Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 pm

===>Lambda: Respond to Hestus
The whole chatlog so far NB/DT:

NB:W3ll, i haΛ3nt s33n a p0int t0 talk t0 a human just λ3t, whλ ar3 λ0u asking ab0ut that anλwaλs.
NB:0h and als0 i talk3d t0 Aus a whil3 ag0, i g0t a link t0 what s33ms t0 b3 s0m3 kind 0f gam3, i am waiting f0r him t0 t3ll m3  what w0uld b3 th3 p0int b3hind 0f it, f0r what i h3ard s0 far its s0m3thing Lun has b33n spr3ading th0s3 links ab0ut s0 mλ gu3ss is that h3 wants 0th3r tr0lls t0 plaλ...
NB:[Link nubmer one] [Link number two] th3s3 ar3 th3 links if λ0u ar3 curi0us ab0ut it, λ3t i w0uld talk t0 Lun b3f0r3 d0ing anλthing with th3 launch3rs th3λ d0wnl0ad.
CyanSoul
CyanSoul
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:14 pm

DT: I Think- In\v/o|\v/ing The Humans In Our Affairs Is Dumb, And Rather Pre\v/erse If Not Boring. It Wou|d Mere|y Disappoint Me To Find Yet Another Tro|| Tak-ing To Quote Unquote "Tro||ing Them".
DT: But Ne\v/ermind That, Now You Ha\v/e Me Interested In This "Game".
DT: You Rea||y Ha\v/e No More Information On It Other Than To "Talk To Lun"?
DT: I Bet It Won't E\v/en Be A Cha||enge.
DT: I Ha\v/e My Bet That It'|| Be A |ame Bogus Prank- Or Some Other Useless Nonsense.
DT: |un Was Probab|y As|eep When She Sent Those |ink-s.
DT: ...
DT: Then Again
DT: Skaia Has Gi\v/en Me \v/isions Of A "Di\v/ine Game".
DT: Perhaps This Wi|| Restore My Confidence In Tro||k-ind When It Happens That |un Cou|d Be Right About Something.
DT: I Am A|so Not About To Get My Hopes Any Higher Than Usua|
DT: Anyway, I Think- I'\v/e Badgered You Enough About That. I'|| Ta|k- To Lun As Soon As We're Done Here.
DT: Was That A|| You Had To De|i\v/er To Me For Now?
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by tfkfan1342 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am

==>Be Lyhn

You have a wierd feeling that you were just being talked about derogitorilly, but just decide to let it go.

==>Don't let it go

No you will let it go despite something telling you not to.

==>Get mad

You are not getting mad. You are calm

==>You know you want to

STOP IT!!!!!!

==>Yeesh fine

You are ashamed for snapping. While you wait for Ausius to reply to you, you decide to blow off some steam by practicing with you chain scythes.

tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCammaster4 Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 pm

[HJ]: You've never told me that before.
[HJ]: Your names cooler. All the troll names are, with your six letters and weird as fuck pronunciations.
MrCammaster4
MrCammaster4
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:24 pm

==> Be Ausius.

Wow. You've been gone for a while. Though it seemed like minutes for you, it might have been a bit too long! Regardless of this, the game seemed to have loaded. You were preoccupied beforehand, as something... happened. Not only had your lusus finished reassembling your hive, it had also KILLED some of your neighbors' lusii! Oh dear.

You tried to help the situation to no avail.

Regardless of what had been slain, it was time to game!

And game you did, Ausius.

Game you did.

But... the game was weird. Now you were in someone's hive? You didn't know whose to be exact.

==> Ausius: Contact someone at random. They HAVE to be the one whose hive you are in!

Or at least, the game seems to be in.

androgynousCullerfish began trolling chronoLink
AC: Hello. Do you have an oddly shaped nesting coon in your room?
AC: One that seems to be devoid of any slime or chitinous walls?
AC: Aaaaand a sort of... portal that allows light in?
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanSoul Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:10 pm

===>Continue the conversation betwen NB/DT.

NB:Sadlλ i d0nt haΛ3 anλ m0r3 inf0rmati0n 0n such t0pic 0th3r t0 c0ntact Lun.
NB:I am g0ing t0 c0ntact h3r wh3n w3 finish this c0nΛ3sati0n, pr3haps w3 can b0th c0ntact h3r in a m3m0 0r s0m3thing s0 w3 can g3t 0ur qu3sti0ns answ3r.
NB:But y3ah, i haΛ3 t0ld λ0u all th3 inf0rmati0n i  had 0n mλ disp0siti0n at th3 m0m3nt, if λ0u w0uld rath3r t0 c0ntact h3r 0n λ0ur 0wn th3n λ0u can f33l fr33 0f finishing this chat.

Last edited by CyanSoul on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
CyanSoul
CyanSoul
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:13 pm

The whole chatlog so far LE/HJ::

LE: your name has a C in it jaCk
LE: no one else has a C in their names
LE: and jaCk, the 6 letters thing just makes it more diffiCult to name grubs jaCk
LE: and jaCk just sounds so Cool!
zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:25 am

DT: \v/ery We||.
DT: Thank-s For The Chat, I Think- You He|ped Me Stop Being An Assho|e, Maybe...
DT: Hopefu||y
DT: Fee| Free To Start The Memo With Her I Guess, My Think-pan Is Ki||ing Me Right Now. Maybe I'|| Tak-e a Nap Or Something.
DT:...

DT: RRAAGAHAHARA!!!!

duelingThoughts [DT] freaks the fuck out of the chat....

==> DT: Freak the Fuck Out

You successfully freak the mother living fuck out. Your hands bash the keyboard away as you fall backwards in your chair shooting fire out of your mouth like a motherfucking DRAGON.

==> Stop being a moron.

You try to stop being a moron but you're not quite done raging around your hive. This fit is completely random and seems to have gone unprovoked. Perhaps it is just a residual TANTRUM from your last upset, and you were just growing so impatient with the conversation you just had to be over, you made sure there was no way they could return to it in any due time.

==> No really, STOP BEING A MORON

You successfully stop being a moron for the moment. Now we return to square one. A troll boy can now be found sitting in a pile of stones. Damn. Stones? Really? Okay, whatever floats your boat kid. You find a troll boy in a pile of stones, in his room, in his hive.

There a number of random things around his room, ranging from SOPHISTICATED SCIENCE DOODADS to ordinary FISHING HOOKS. In between all that are VARIOUS COMPUTERS AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES. Among them are a number of Video games, which are just awesome, but you're never really any good at them. You start to do pretty well, but then when you mess up once you flip your shit and go on a virtual shitty rampage for the next 12 hours before you drop from angry exhaustion.

Your head is so fucked up.

Unlike last time, you are able to notice that his name plaque is just laying there, under a couple of rocks from his pile. With the rocks obstructing the view, you can clearly make out the following letters "Hest-- ass--". You snicker at the name, which rewards you with unfriendly frown from the troll, who promptly kicks the plaque against the shitty wall.

==> Read Name Plaque

You can now clearly see that his name is HESTUS VASSTE.

He is a peculiar troll with bipolar schizophrenia... or something. You have a mutant troll brain, resulting in your duel horn structures, and polar opposite personalities. The more positive half of you is youngster scientist hopeful, and in his own words is "pretty boss at it". He is most interested in machines, but is pretty shoddy at designing them, being such a weak planner, as well as only being an amatuer at math.

On the flip side your emo ragey side is an artistic fuckin genious. He is a drawer, a writer, and a thinker; as such it is only appropriate  he is most interested in the obviously most superior form of literature: Science Fiction. Unfortunately for your other half though, he tends to paint more gory and dark pictures than you typically enjoy (on your shared walls no less), but you've already allowed it to slide since you can't tell him to stop expressing himself.

Such a proposition is far too frightful, as neither of you wants to overpower the other. It is also kinda hard to communicate with each other anyway, so its too much trouble that can be procrastinated a while longer.

==> Contact Lun or Take a Nap?

You pass the fuck out.
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by tfkfan1342 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:29 pm

===>Be Lyhn

You get a message from Ausius. It says something about portals and nesting coons. You guess this must be what trolls call beds and windows. He must be talking your room.

===>Well answer him back

CL: yeah i believe what you are describing is my room
CL: are you in my room 0-0
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:11 pm

==> Be Ausius.

You are back to being Ausius. Out of the corner, he saw this vague yet menacing timer there. He didn't know what it meant, but because he was in this human's room he suspected it was a grim sign of something ominous yet to come.

==> Answer Lyhn.

AC: Metaphorically speaking, yes. Here... let me try this.

==> Ausius, mess with his shit.

You do that.

==> Lift up the nesting-coon!

You do so. Or try to. You are out of the necessary 'grist'. Though you do put down the first thing needed to start this game. Or so the tutorial prompts you to do.

==> Put down a Cruxtruder, Totem Lathe, and Alchemiter in his house.

You do so. The Cruxtruder is put in his room, the Totem Lathe in his kitchen, and the Alchemiter on some thing of emotional value. Perhaps a pet.

AC: There. I don't know what those do, but I think they are important. Now hurry along! You have a small amount of time to do...whatever this is.

==> Wait to help when he needs it.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCammaster4 Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:18 pm

[HJ]: My name is pretty sweet.
[HJ]: What is with you and c's, though?
MrCammaster4
MrCammaster4
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:21 pm

==>Be Random Troll Girl

You be come some random troll girl. What what you can tell, you look like some Troll who likes masks a little tomuch...Odd but what are you gonna do.

==> Take of the mask

What? No, never. Not even your closest friends have ever seen you without your mask. The thought of such a thing makes you wonder if this narrator knows anything about you. You bet he or she doesn't even know your name, and will likely try some dumb trickery to name you something unpleasant.

==> Enter Name

As the narrator begins typing some thing incredibly mean spirited and derogatory, the screen goes black. When it come sback there is an obvious crack where something had bashed into the place where the enter name command was. Well, since you can't be named like that, you'll just tell everyone your name.

You are Palatl Agrafe, a purple blooded troll girl with a fondness for sculpting. Being a purple blood, you are the highest on the hemospectrum for the land dwelling trolls, and are rightly feared because of it. You wish it wasn't so though, since purple bloods are only feared because of their penchant for unstoppable rage and insane blood thirst. Don't even get yourself started on those damn Subjugulators, those damn clown brutes who treat everything as their own little dark carnival of pain and misery.

The thought of what those troglodytes would do to your friends, of what they have done to so many innocent trolls makes you....Makes you....

==> Talk to friends

You decide to talk to your friends, hoping to calm yourself before you get into another episode. You were still healing from the last time you lost it, and it wouldn't be a good idea to start that up again so soon.

After pondering who to talk to, you decide to try talking to one your Troll friends. Hopefully he's in one of his nicer moods, because his other mood wouldn't really help in this matter.

--HookshotSwinger has begun trolling DuelingThoughts---

[HS] Hey....DT?

[HS] You there?

[HS] I was hoping to chat with you...maybe calm down a little....I was thinking about Purple Bloods again....

Last edited by BurdenKing on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:37 pm

The whole chatlog so far LE/HJ::

LE: jaCk
LE: C is the Coolest letter ever
LE: mostly beCause it looks like my symbol
LE: anything that resembles me in any way is the Coolest thing ever, jaCk
LE: that is pretty obvious
zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:19 pm

The whole chatlog so far HS/DT:

==> DT: Remain passed the fuck out.

Well that there was probably the easiest bull shittery command that ever crapped a beat. DT was already passed out, currently enthralled no doubt in some grand ball on Prospit, or sleuthing like a bad ass on Derse.

==> Have a picnic on Prospit

Hell. Fucking. No.

This is not prospit at all. No this was Derse, a purple citadel on the outer edge. If the pitch black darkness surrounding you was not any indicator, then the Horror Terrors were. Even as far away as they were (and that was to say, a fuckload farther than anything should be capable of being), Rage saw and felt their presence palpably. It was not an over bearing presence though... it was just the reality of being on Derse.

Derse may not be any picnic, but it certainly wasn't a terrible place to be either. Nothing of note had happened for him yet. Almost nothing at all. Even still, he wasn't too please that of all times he decided now was a good time to be dreaming.

There was just something so... off... about Derse at this time. He couldn't place it, and all he had was just this dread feeling it had something to do with the dreadful eldritch abominations outside of his universe.

He heard a ringing in his...

==> DT: Clock yourself in the head

You successfully clock yourself in the head in an attempt to relieve the mysterious ringing. As a result everything the fuck changes on you without warning. Gog damn it, you must have clocked yourself too hard Rage, because now you are Light.

==> DT: Punch a Prospitian in frustration

Why on Alternia would you do that for? He didn't do anything to you. You certainly have no qualms with any of your white kingdom peeps. They were your bros, and you'd never do anything that would harm them.

==>

Ignoring the last command, you commence to start flying high above the cathedral like buildings and take a nice birds eye view of the golden city with a bright beaming smile, equal in every measure of brilliance. Boy you loved being here. Misfortunate simply wasn't an option here, when you had the visage of Skaia high above.

Prompted by this you look up.

==> Look Up

Immediately you see something you wish you hadn't and come full circle to complete the dangerous and complicatedly tricky "pass the fuck out" x3 combo. Whatever it was you saw, it was surely a very very VERY bad omen. Unfortunately, it was such a shock you would have no recollection of ever seeing it.

==> Finally answer chum

You sit up in your rock pile rubbing your head profusely from the pain of knocking the ringing noise out of your head. You have no recollection of having been on Prospit... because of course you weren't! All you knew was that Horror Terrors were driving you insane with these surprise dreams! Or at least, you blamed them for them. It was probably more likely that you run yourself ragged and hardly sleep given the option to be awake and active.

Begrudgingly, you decided to indulge her.

==> Indulge

hookshotSwinger [HS] began trolling duelingThoughts [DT]

[HS]: Hey....DT?
[HS]: You there?
[HS]: I was hoping to chat with you...maybe calm down a little....I was thinking about Purple Bloods again....

[DT] has updated status to "passed the fuck out".
[DT] has update status to Rancorous Rancorous
[DT]: CONGRATU|AT!ONS! WE|COME TO FUCK-!NG M!GRA!NE CENTRA|! !M SO \v/ERY G|AD YOU COU|D MAK-E !T.
[DT]: UGH, SORRY.
[DT]: THAT WASNT REA||Y D!RECTED AT YOU
[DT]: MOST|Y
[DT]: JUST HAD THE MOST ANNOY!NG DREAM OF MY FUCK-!NG L!FE.
[DT]: SO WHATS YOUR DEA| AGA!N?
[DT]: ARE YOU THE G!R| MY OTHER HA|F P!T!ES OR SOMETH!NG? ! CANT R!GHT|Y REMEMBER
[DT]: THE !NCESSANT R!NG!NG !S DROWN!NG OUT MY TH!NK-PAN
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 pm

The whole chatlog so far HS/DT:

You sigh a bit at the new development. You really hadn't hoped on talking to Rage at the moment, but you really didn't want to just leave the conversation. You hated rage, and seeing anger control people, but Rage was really the only person around who understood what crippling anger was like....

You sigh, thinking of what you would call your relationship with Rage and hope was. You loved talking to hope, and just being around his calm demeanor calmed you down, but the creative mind and passion of rage also drew you, along with his expert understanding of what anger really is since that's all he really was.

Plus, they were both pretty nice guys, so you guess it wouldn't hurt to just talk to rage for now... maybe?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by tfkfan1342 Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:44 pm

==>Be Lyhn

You are now Lyhn you suddenly hear that you have gotten a message from your friend Ausius.  You are a little wierded out by the fact that she can see you right now AND HAVE MADE OBJECTS SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF MID-AIR!!!  But you decide to do what she says.  You walk over to the huge thing with what appears to be a clock on it.  You touch it and the top falls off and a strange light comes out of it.  It scares you so much that you quickly back up against the wall and hit it so hard that a figurine of smaug falls into it (http://www.thelandofshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/FirstShowingnet1b.jpg).  Suddenly a dragon head is floating in front of You.

CL: AUSIUS WHAT THE CRAP WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 pm

zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 pm

zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am

==> be that one DEEPER under the sea.
over 10 km under the sea stands an old rusted station where a single trolls jumps on to his husktop to speak with his acquaintances.
but before this we should give a na//'.//'  ...
//./'/sorry the conection is terrible down here.
==>
what was i doing. oh right, name.
this young troll goes by the name Veekus Razoro who has just jumped onto his husktop after a intense training session.
pester/troll acquaintances ==>
A sudden bug rocks all the trolian/pesterchum servers into a lagging pause before settling down again.

devilishBladesmen {DB} joined the conversation

DB: Vhats going on comrades. Vhats ve get dovn?
DB:...
DB:Gog darnit. vis connection is going to be ve death ov someone iv it doesn't stop.

==> fix connection
veekus hops of his husktop and walks down a hallway and int the door on the right.
"VAT goes here and VAT gose vere and VIS goes vhere... oh right here."

devilishBladesmen {DB} joined the conversation

DB: Hello, is anyone seeing vis?

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next