Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Buried At Sea [Roleplay Thread]

+2
dexterousSurvivalist
Cardly
6 posters

Go down

Buried At Sea [Roleplay Thread] Empty Buried At Sea [Roleplay Thread]

Post by Cardly Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 am

Buried At Sea

"It may just be a nice wet day for you folks today." Came a voice from the intercom. "....As it always is- just look at that view! Fish, fish... Oh.. More fish, uh... Enjoy your time, children and families alike!" Today was the first anniversary of Jariture Family Paradise incorporated. Because of this; a party was being held in it's honour, families, children and even stowaways were being asked to join in for the fun and celebrations that were about to take place.
"Now folks, I've just gotten a request from a staff member of ours because he and his wife's anniversary is today, so here it is~" Silence echoed, someone could be heard saying 'What's it called?' ...Some more silence. 'Damn it woman what's it called.'

In the main hall, a very rounded room several families had already shown up to feast upon seafood, seafood and more seafood.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20280
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Buried At Sea [Roleplay Thread] Empty Re: Buried At Sea [Roleplay Thread]

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 pm

A girl by the name Jill Seth Larnce and her brother Bert Dean Larnce, were standing near a table with both plates full of sea food. Jill looks very much discussed by the sea food, whilst Bert seems pretty much engrossed with it. Considering this is his third time going back for seconds. Jill was at least eating her food. But forces herself to not eat too much that is there before her, as she begins to talk with her brother. With simply her turning her attention away from the number of people around, looking towards Bert. "Bert?" Jill says to Bert, to get his attention as he appears to be stuffing his face with sea food. "Mm?" Bert responds with his mouth full. "Is it me, or does this feel like that something bad is gonna happen?" Jill said as she eyes the others about the roomy place. "Nah." Bert said before swallowing, then beginning to talk again. "I'm here because of the food." Jill lets out a soft chuckled. "Well, at least there IS food."
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23317

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 pm

A young girl hovered by one of the tables, carefully choosing what seafood would fill her up best. She wouldn't be allowed another plate, seeing as she was a troll, but she'd probably try to steal some extra shrimp or mussels. When the small plate was as full as she was allowed to have it, she quietly took her seat in one of the corners, as far from the human families as she could manage. After a few long moments of staring at her measly plate of fish, she began to shovel it into her mouth. It tasted good, and for a few long moments she considered sneaking over to snatch some seconds.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20668

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Sean Connor is leaning against the wall picking lightly at his food, trying to look as non threatening as possible, regardless of his tattoo's. and his ornate leather vest. and the meter long sword. Did he mention his tattoo's? never mind.

he has a plate of food, barely touched. its his second, but he grabbed too much. upon seeing the young troll girl in the corner, he very nonchalantly begins a lap of the room, wandering along the wall. when he passes by the troll girl, who looks somewhat under fed, he very casually slides his plate on the table she's sitting at, setting it right on top of her plate. meeting her eyes and nodding slyly before walking along.

he keeps walking, ending up standing next to 2 siblings at a table, he reaches out and grabs a glass of root beer.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23419
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:41 pm

A young man named Liam Bennet was examining a rather large assortment of sea-foods, his mouth was watering at the sight of them. He took an array of different foods and put them on his plate, while he wasn't typically someone who tended to eat very much, he figured that it would be alright to make an exception for once. Liam took several of the foods and promptly placed them in his mouth, he had a feeling that it would be awhile before he ever got to taste food this good again. He looked around at the people celebrating, and he saw a very fierce looking man doing laps around the room, he figured that it would be best to not stare at him for too long as he looked rather menacing. Instead, he occupied himself with his food and decided not to say anything as he saw the man give a troll in a corner food. He didn't really want to say anything, no matter what happened the trolls would always live in the same manner they had once they were discovered, which is to say, badly. He felt somewhat guilty at times, because of how poorly society treated the trolls, but he knew that he was utterly powerless to say anything about it anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Tarien flinched as a human passed by, placing a large plate full of food in front of her. She shifted, her grey eyes following him for a few long moments, before staring down at the dish. Normally, she'd claim that she didn't want a human's pity, but the food was certainly enticing. After a few moments of thought, she began to eat. At least she'd have a nice big meal that day. She wanted to thank the man, but he was by the humans again, and she didn't enjoy mingling with them. It's not like they did, either. So, she sat in her corner, quickly gulping down the seafood that was placed in front of her.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Nearby, a young Wesson cut a peice of his Alaskan salmon and promptly placed the morsel in his mouth, chewing silently. Then, taking a sip of water, checked to see if his revolver was still in it's holster. He didn't want to let his guard down, as he had no knowledge of the kind of people on the sea vessel.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26619
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Jill looks towards the others in the roomy place to begin in walking towards the table of sea food, as she begins to look down at it to see what catches her attention. Whilst eyeing, she takes a glance at the person of tattoos wondering close to the wall. Jill then looks ahead, downwards slightly at the food. She scratches the back of her own neck as she picks up crab sticks. She starts to eat one as she looms near the table of buffet sea foods.

Bert on the other hand watched his sister wonder off before scoffing his face again with sea food for a short bit. Once he had finished, he then began to notice other trolls hindering in the corners of the room. He felt sorry for them on he inside. But he had to treat them as second class citizens, because other 'first' class citizens would frown at him in helping them. So he lowered his head as he began to chow down on sea food.

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am

The announcer spoke once more. "Well, I don't know what's it's called- but here it is! A SONG!" He chanted.

Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20280
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 pm

A violet blooded troll sits in a chair alone at a table, with a large plate of seafood. He just sits there, staring at the fish and such. He isn't sure if he should eat it, because he shares fishlike qualities. He is dressed semi-formally. With a black button-down shirt and a violet tie, and dark colored jeans.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20331
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Tarien glanced up briefly as the song played over the intercom. It was hardly romantic, or fitting for a human's anniversary, but it was pleasant enough, anyways. She continued to eat, soon finishing what was on her plate. She sat back, fairly satisfied, looking over at the man who gave her the food again. Maybe she'd approach him, for the sake of upsetting any nearby humans. After a few long moments of thought, she stood, eying the room again before approaching. She smoothed out a few wrinkles in her over-sized shirt- hardly fitting attire for the occasion, but it was comfortable -and began approaching the large cluster of humans, keeping her head high and her expression bordering on smug.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 am

Jill looked towards where the announcer that had spoke of a co-hearing song being played. As she perks her brow at the song being played. In due time, she shrugs it off before walking towards the entrance of the room to inspect if anyone is either coming in or out.

Bert leans against the table he had finished eating his plate of sea food. Peering around the large meeting room, towards the lone troll that is struggling to eat the amount of food its trying to eat. Bert lets out a grumbling grunt, before heading over towards his sisters location. "Going somewhere?"

Jill stiffened up on the spot, where she turned her head to look at her brother that is staring at her strangely bemused. "Y- Yes? Uh! I mean. I'm not going anywhere." Jill said to Bert. Bert folds his arms in a deepen sigh. "Common Jill. Tell me your not planning in leaving this place?" Bert informed his sister rather promptly. "No. I've said again. I'm staying right here." Bert smiled wickedly at his sister, before going to the edge of the wall to lean against it. "I'll be staying here then."
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Sean was beginning to head for the door when his path was blocked by the 2 bickering siblings. deciding to avoid them, he made a detour through the crowds, his course taking him up to the young troll who was beginning to walk towards the crowds.
he figured out rather quickly she was likely to say something to him when she reached him, and subconsciously palmed a strange looking coin from his sleeve, spinning it across his knuckles and the lines of his fingers in his left hand.
his expression was one of barely concealed mischief and joy, especially as the troll was the one making the choice to communicate.. the coin, which seamed to be the standard coin of jariture, except for black and red enameled symbols on the faces, unreadable as the coin was spinning and flashing across his hand.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23419
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Tarien's eyes darted around as she made her way through the crowd of humans, most moving away when she got too close. She stopped about three feet away from the man she intended to thank, silent for a few long moments. Clearing her throat, she realized she hadn't spoken in quite a long while.
"Thanks for all the food, by the way." she said, slipping her hands into her pockets. "I haven't eaten that well in ages."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Liam raised a brow slightly at the choice of music, it was very odd in his opinion; but he supposed that it was nice. He soon began tapping his feet to the rhythm of the song, after he finished eating all of his food of course. Liam noticed two siblings who were arguing in the front of the entrance, he was glad that he didn't need to deal with such a thing, he was very certain the a sibling would drive him insane, and he wasn't sure if he could be considered brotherly, so, it was probably for the best. He also decided to go to the entrance like the brother and sister had, and wait to see anyone who would be entering, it wouldn't hurt to have anyone to speak to, while appearing with a stern expression on his face and generally appearing to be brooding earned him plenty of cool-kid points, he thought it was sort of boring. Liam cautiously approached the entrance, he did not say anything to the pair, as an attempt to not make himself look like a complete ass. Instead, he kept quiet occasionally glancing at the two and stood near the entrance, waiting for more guests to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down