Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open] Empty Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open]

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:37 pm

The Titans have, like in the show, breached the walls. The titans have entered the city, killed thousands, and destroyed everything.

These trainees fresh out of boot camp are here, in the Karanese District, to help take it back. The Karanese District is on the Eastern edge of Wall MARIA. Titans easily breached it, and are roaming the district, killing and eating people.

The trainees who were on wall cleaning duty at the time, are now the ones trying to take this district back.

A violet blooded troll, who plans on joining the Survey Corps, otherwise known as the scout regiment, stands atop the wall directly after a titan rammed through the wall, and just seemingly disappeared.

"No! Wall Maria was destroyed!" He yells out to the others across the wall. Not many stand left with him. Many were knocked off of the wall in the shock of it being rammed.

A squad captain yells out that they have to stop titans from entering the Karanese District. They quickly enter though, mainly consisting of running abarrant titans.

This is your job. As trainess, you must reclaim the Karanese District.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20076
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open] Empty Re: Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:12 pm

A dude heads off into the Karanese district, following the orders of the captain.

Back to top Go down

Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open] Empty Re: Attack on Trollian [Roleplay thread] [Open]

Post by Loki Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:19 pm

A girl with short, blond hair and a blond haired boy stand side-by-side on the wall. They glance at each other as the order is given and dart along the wall in opposite directions before launching the grapples of their 3DMG and swinging out over the district, determined to reclaim it from the Titans.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 19903
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Orfeus Castor, the aforementioned violet blooded troll, maneuvers down into the city, following the two he saw go down. He is extremely terrified, but also determined to save the district. "Hey, wait up!" He calls out to them.

Abelin Dolimi, a yellow blood, zooms down as well, toward the group. He is a good thinker in all honesty. Keeping him alive would be a good strategy. Wink wink, hint hint.

Nelina Akatos, a fuchsia blooded troll, refrains from zooming down. She didnt expect the titans to breach wall Maria, and stares down at the titans, terrified. She didnt want to actually face titans, explaining her plans to join the Military Police.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:36 am

Skye Dawson and Loki Heskin touch down on a pair of rooftops close to the Titans, making sure they're in a position where they can't be seen by said creatures. They look up at Orfeus when he shouts, then back to the Titans.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 am

Orfeus lands with the two. He seems a bit scared about the situation. "What do we do now?" He asks, drawing his blades.

Abelin lands behind him. "I think they w-want us to f-fight the titans. W-we canr keep them from entering, th-theres too many." He says, pointing over at the large group of titans.

Nelina just continues staring at all of the titans from atop the wall.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 am

"We might not be able to keep them out, but we can thin out their numbers a bit. The more we can take out now, the easier it'll be to take back the district later." Skye looks around at the others as she speaks. "The longer we can keep them busy the more people that can make it to safety, too."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:02 pm

A lone trainee with its hood up still flips down to show light blond hair from swinging so fast past through not one but two sets of titans legs, before flinging itself into the air in an upside down backwards summer salt. The lone trainee then fires another barrage of hook wires to propel itself forwards, away from the titans to try lore them away from the center of the district as much as possible. Before! Getting this possible girl trainee get her arm grabbed by another trainee who too had light blond hair. Trying his best to shove the girl trainee forwards away from something. Though in her eyes. She saw that he was pretty much frightened than she was.

"Go!" He said, as he swing her behind himself and used much of his energy to fling her more faster forwards to avoid certain death that was a titan mouth lunging towards them both. Once the light blond haired girl was tossed way ahead fastly. The light blond haired guy gets the short end of the stick and gets gobbled up by the large snap of the titans jaw.

Soon as the light blond haired girl landed on the nearest roof where the titan lays, still pretty much alive. Made this girls inside turn, knowing that her life was saved by a person who risked his entirely life to get her safe. She just stood there, petrified on what had happened. Though. It all came back to her when she saw an over cast of three more jumpers of trainees then another shadow cast of something very large and fleshy. She knew too well this was a titan and quickly decided to leap away by firing a set of hook wires to propel herself to the side. SMASH! Roof pieces fly every where. Before the light blonded haired girl stood in confidence. She draws her blades and crouched. Where she was about to charge in a screaming yell for vengeance of a trainee killed. Two more trainees land on either side of her, with their blades drawn. One held their blade across the blond haired girl. To stop her dead in her tracks. This she did and stared at the two.

"Don't. Not just yet." A womeny voiced said that was holding the blade out at the blond haired girl who is just standing inches away from the blade. "Jill. Thanos. When I say. We attack."

Thanos, the other dude who is crouching there with both blades at the ready on either side of him. Smirks. "Alright."

The light blond haired girl, known as Jill by now. Slowly looked away from the one who gave a vague command at them both. Looks towards the titan that is slowly beginning to look at the two. Jill grips her blade handles. Getting ready.

The women troll that is well... Does it really matter at this point? No. Anyhow. She lowers her blade. And as soon it went down her own side. She started to yell when the titan began to take its first step towards them. "GO!"

Both Thanos and the un-named female as of yet both begin to charge before Jill, the two heading straight towards both of the arms of the titan to confuse it. It did work luckly. But its the matter if the third one. Being Jill wont cock it up. She was charging very much herself. Before leaping up by the help of the hook wires, propeling herself upwards into the side. And ricocheting herself around the titans head. Just barely missing the hand- Oh no! Her leg is grapped! Within this! Jill was nearly sent crashing down to the ground from the titans movement. But the un-named women managed to cut the set of the titans fingers off to allow Jill to get free! Jill leaped to the side with hook wires. Before Thanos went in for the kill. Whilst the titan was distracted from all that commotion, he ran up along the free arm of the titan and reached for the neck. He slashed at it and the titan began to fall. As the titan began to fall. The un-named women fleed out there. Whilst Thanos was just about to leave Jill just there. But turned back when he saw in the corner of his eye. That she was slightly stuck under the titan falling. He rushed in and grabbed hold of her across her waist. In this gut wrenching moment that Jill, herself was snagged up like a pray from a hawk. Felt a little sickened inside and just wanted to barf.

Sonner or later. All three got to the others that were peering down at the titans on the nearby roof. Where Thanos and the un-named women put away their blades. Jills however, were still dangling and Thanos dropped her on purpose with a swift sneer down at her when she started to get up. Jill saw this and scoffed in return as she put her blades away. "Wheres the rest?" the yet un-named women said. "I don't know Agetka." Thanos said in response.

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23062

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:21 pm

A friend of Orfeus's lands near the group. He starts running across the roof toward them. "Orfeus! It's me, it's Jekyll!" Jekyll sprints across the roof. "Thank gods! I thought you had fallen off the wall to your death like some of the others. We need to get somewhere safe, Orfeus. Lets go."

"We need to stick to the mission, Jekyll. We need ti keep the titans out of the district." Orfeus saw something out of the corner of his eye, a second too late.

An aberrant titan lands face first on the roof top. It had just leaped toward them, and onto Jekyll. When the titan slides off of the roof, only Jekyll's arm remains there.

Orfeus looks at the arm in terror. One of his best friends was just eaten less than 10 feet away from him.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 pm

"Shit!" Skye grabs Orfeus' arm and pulls on him. "We need to go! Now!" Loki stands at the edge of the roof, ready to get to relative safety but waiting for the others.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:05 pm

"He's dead..." Orfeus keeps staring at the arm of his deceased friend. Abelin follows behind the group. Orfeus shakes his head, and snaps out of his trance quickly. "No! I'm going to kill that titan!" He tries to pull away from Skye's grasp, and equip his blades.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Skye let's him go and equips a pair of blades. "Not by yourself. Take it out quickly, Loki and I will distract it. Wait until you see an opening." Skye launches her grapples and is pulled past the Titan, slashing at it's leg to get it's attention. The blade breaks and she discards it, equipping another as she swings around the titan. Loki goes high, swinging past the head to slash at the eyes.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Orfeus whizzes through the air, and to the nape of the titans neck, and slashes at it. "DIE!" He slashes deeply enough to kill the titan, and lands on the nearest rooftop. Abelin follows, but doesnt assist in killkng the titan.

"Maybe its not too late! Maybe he's still in there!" Orfeus, dumbly enough, goes down to ground level, and starts trying to cut open the stomach of the titan.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Jomm and Oniior swing from place to place, trying to conserve his air pressure. His tank may be full, but he wants to save as much as possible for attacking. "Let us make short work of these oversized naked baffoons!!! They have trespassed for the last time!!!"

"YOU CIRCLE LEFT!! LET'S TABLE THIS BIG ONE TOGETHER!!" Jomm barks the order, and Oniior nods, the two swinging around each side of a massive titan with a wide row of teeth and deeply set eyes. It moans as it lumbers towards Jomm, its fifteen meter body leaving harsh, rugged footprints on the street below. Jomm and Oniior swing towards it, and hit the throttle in sync, blades ready as the titan reaches for him.

Oniior aims carefully, and fires his anchors, both piercing the titan's eyes. "HAH! He didn't expect that! Finish him!!!"

"GOOD SHOT!! I GOT 'EM!!" As the titan screams, Jomm swings around it and reels himself in, slashing the nape of its neck. Jomm gets clear, but Oniior is unlucky. He detaches his grapple hooks too late, and is yanked. "ONIIOR!!"

Jomm's brave teammate falls, unable to recover, and is caught headfirst in the teeth of a titan. With a quick chomp, Oniior dies.

Stricken by the sudden, fearful sight, Jomm hurtles downwards, and slams into a roof, rolling end over end, landing not far from Orpheus and Skye. He lays there, winded and shocked. "...Oni...Dammit..." He pants, knowing his friend is gone.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19329

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:25 pm

"Orfeus, don't be an idiot!" Skye swings down to land beside Orfeus, Loki landing on a rooftop above them. "It's too late! He's gone!"
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 pm

"Shit!" Orfeus looks up from the ground, seeing titans circling in on the group. A lot of 3 meter classes, and some 10 to 15 meter. He quickly gets to the rooftops. "They're closing in, we'll need to get a better vantage poin-- who's that??" Orfeus points over at Jomm.

Abelin looks over. "Jomm Kyova!" Abelin swinga over to him. "Jomm? Jomm! Get up, we gotta go!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Jomm got to his feet, wiping blood from his cheek. A roof shingle had scratched him just under the eye. Fortunately he could still see and move, but needed a moment to get his balance back. He looks over to Abelin. "I'm fine. We need to start thinning these guys out, and running interference before they get their hands on the civilians."

Jomm watched as three meter titans swarmed the streets. Taking care of small ones close to the ground was difficult. One wrong move, and you could simply kill yourself smashing into a wall, or get grabbed. "I'm going to go cut down some of the smaller ones, so the troops can rally and gang up on the tall ones."

Jomm grabbed his sunglasses and put them back on, dusting off his service jacket. "How well can you fight, Abe? I don't want you helping me if you're just gonna get eaten..."
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

"I'm pretty okay. I won't get eaten, though, i think Im good at avoiding them if I need to." He helps Jomm up. "I can help you with the 3 meter classes, so you dont go in alone, okay?" Abelin says To Jomm, equipping his blades.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Liam stands atop of a building with Oridum and Jack, watching the titans as they ate people in complete shock; he didn't think that he would actually need to use his titan fighting abilities so early on, he was fresh out of the academy and had absolutely no actual experience. He felt queasy at the sight of the people being eaten, screaming as they were devoured by the titans, some seemingly paralyzed with fear at their loved ones were eaten right before their eyes. Liam could no longer bear it, he had to do something, he could not bear to watch the people suffering anymore; but he himself was unable to move in the slightest. By the looks of it however, Jack seemed to be full of unadulterated fury. He was growing red in the face and seemed as if he was going to implode at any moment.

Jack had never felt this way before, he felt a strong sense of rage as he watched the titans roam the city. Titans were the plague of all mankind and now, he would need to put his life on the line to kill them. Oddly enough, he actually felt rather excited; he would finally be able to assist humanity in destroying that which has caused them to live out their lives in terror, to live their lives in the walls as if they were caged animals. Jack felt his blood lust rising, he could no longer watch the scene any longer, he NEEDED to kill the titans and once he did he would rise through the ranks and usher a new age, being regarded as a hero for his noble actions. "Come now comrades! Surely you would not let these pests continue to terrorize these citizens?! Make haste and assist me with exterminating these immoral beasts!" He then propelled himself without another word, expecting his allies to follow him immediately.

Oridum had not thought that he would need to fight the titans so soon. He thought that for now, all he would need to do is clean up the walls and carry out small tasks, but he had never imagined that he would ever need to experience such horrors yet. Oridum exchanged a look of great fright with Liam as they jumped down from the building, and the iron wires from their 3D maneuvering gear helped them fling through the district, both of them having their blades gripped in their hands with a great deal of force, as if they dreaded even the thought of losing them. Oridum felt as if he was obligated to assist Jack, after all, it was generally agreed upon by both he and Liam that Jack was the superior fighter out of the two of them, and also silently accepted, that in a way, he was their superior, forcing them to follow. While they did manage to improve a great deal in terms of strength after their training; they were still rather weak when compared to some of the other cadets, which is one of the reasons that he was not eligible for entering the military police.

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 am

Jomm nodded confidently to Abe. "...We might die, but we chose this, right?" Jomm looked down at the small titans. Any one of them could bite through him with ease if he made a wrong move. "If Oniior died, what makes me so special? It's okay if I die here, right?"

He was more trying to convince himself than anyone else. He was honestly scared. If he turned and ran NOW, he could avoid this nightmare. Looking back at Abe, he grinned confidently. "You can run if you want. I wouldn't blame you." Jomm picked up his swords, and rolled his neck. "Going forward and fighting these things may not be the right answer for humans surviving, but it's what I chose."

With that he looked down at the titans beneath him, inhaled and bellowed his loudest shout. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" He dove off of the tall building, his feet beneath him, and his jacket blowing. He fired his grapple, and swung down. A titan looked up at him, and he smashed it in the face with both boots, knocking it to the ground. He swung past a titan and took out the nape of its neck with a swing. He unhooked his grapple, sprinting and firing it again, making a pass at another titan. With a swing, he ran along a wall, got behind it, and swiped out its neck.

Jomm moved fast and hard, avoiding the grasping hand of a titan. He stepped on its shoulder and fired both hooks, flying upwards, but the titan seized his leg, and caught him before he could fly away. "HANDS OFF!!" Jomm gave its thumb a harsh slash, freeing his leg and flying away from it.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Abelin watches Jomm take out titans with ease. "I have to admit, Jomm is great at this. He's a good leader type character. I'll follow him. I cant wimp out of this now. Haa!" He jumps off the roof, and fires the grapples, following Jomm through, and slashing at smaller titans. He kills about two of them.

Abelin lands on a rooftop, and barely dodges the grasp of a three meter. "Shit, did I lose Jomm?" He looms around, not seeing him anywhere.

Meanwhile, a human named Levi Connor swings by, slashing titans. He kills 3 or 4 titans, before crashlanding on a different roof. "God dammit."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Jomm looked around, losing sight of Abelin. "Shit, did he get grabbed? Did I lose him?" He flew above the grasping hands of hungry titans, searching for his newfound, teammate. "ABELIN!!"

Before he could search further, a shadow fell upon him. The soldier looked up just in time, swerving out of the way of a falling titan. The fifteen meter beast had leaped over him in a single bound, and attempted to catch him offguard. Jomm swung aside, and fired his grapples into a tower, swinging around and observing the creature.

The titan rose, brushing its matted black hair aside, as its wild, angry eyes stared at Jomm, locking onto him. "An abnormal? Boy, does it look pissedoff."

The moment Jomm's sentence finished, the strange titan lurched up, swatting at him. Jomm avoided the blow, and fired his hooks into its wrist, using its momentum to swing away and detach. He was on the run, as the fast titan sprinted after him, reaching for him. "WOAH!!" Jomm sprinted along a roof, and the titan cleaved it in half with its palm, attempting to grab hold of the soldier by any means necessary.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:12 pm

"Lay off!" Yells a random soldier to the aid of Jomm. The human is smashed to the ground, and then trampled upon. "No!" Yells his friend, who swings at the abnormal's nape, but is elbowed, a d smashes into a tower.

"Jomm!" Abelin yells, regrouping with him at his left side, along with Levi Connor. "I'll keep it distracted! Swing around to the left, and Levi will take the right!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Jomm nodded, and fired his hips, moving to the Titan's left. The simple beast looked around, its attention divided. A hand reached for Jomm, as its furious eyes returned to him.

At first, the soldier registered fear, until he looked into its eyes. Anger. The titan actually had the audacity to level its eyes with his. With a look of RAGE. The titan had the NERVE to be angry at him, after a titan ate his father. Jomm's teeth ground, and he turned his grapples and fired them, planting them firmly in the titan's neck.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN CATCH *ME*?! FUCK YOU!!" Jomm flew towards the titan, and with a mighty swing, took off its fingers. The abnormal's big, red eyes pissed him off beyond belief.

"THIS IS FOR ONIIOR!!" The memory of his friend amplified his strength as he flew towards the Titan, and took a swing. The helm-splitting blow tore the abnormal titan's eyes out, blinding it.

Jomm sailed past Levi on the right, firing his hooks into its ribs. "LEVI!! ABE!! I crippled its left hand!! FINISH IT!!" Jomm swung down, and landed on the roof, looking up at his teammates.

...Don't flinch, you guys. Don't die.

He checked the blade he'd slashed the titan's eyes with. It was broken in half. Jomm slung it off, and loaded a fresh razor, prepared to jump in if his two teammates needed it.

Last edited by Bad John on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Levi goes first for the nape, swinging as fast as he can, past its face. One mistake Jomm made. He had only crippled the left hand. Taking it's right hand up, the 15 meter abnormal grabs Levi, and clenches him. Abelin, in surprise, falls from the air, onto the roof. The aberrant raises its crippled left hand up, to slam down onto Abelin, but as luck would have it...

Orfeus makes a return, slashing cleanly through the nape of the titans neck, saving Abelin. Levi, however, might not make it. He falls to the rooftop as the titan collapses.

Orfeus lands on a different roof. "Levi! Abelin! Jomm!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next