Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Sgrub Session! (Recruiting!) `TROLLS ONLY`

+4
Thebluemage
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sgrub Session! (Recruiting!) `TROLLS ONLY`  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sgrub Session! (Recruiting!) `TROLLS ONLY`

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:49 am

Wait, question for the two prince character-owners. Do they destroy with time/rage or destroy rage/time?

Very important to know. One could basically help with diplomatic shit and the other could literally ROT armies away.

Also with the Bard of Life, I wanna know if he would rot away worlds (cos Corrupter of Life is not a nice thing). If so, could someone somehow control his ability? Or help to suppress it unless needed?

And question about the Knight of Light; would he be able to make the session's luck defended? Like as a whole?

Aibarm would also be able to teleport people around to where they need to be.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 82
Boondollars : 18920

Back to top Go down

Sgrub Session! (Recruiting!) `TROLLS ONLY`  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sgrub Session! (Recruiting!) `TROLLS ONLY`

Post by Cardly Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 am

He invites/allows destruction through life.

He can be stabilised with a mere moirallegance. He ain't as bad as Gamzee... He just gets a bit annoyed and his spores are quite deadly... He is quite useful actually, especially during a Black King Battle...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Would it be possible for Aibarm to become the Moirail of the annoying master of the codpiece?
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 pm

*Shrug*
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 pm

My prince destroys with time

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:14 pm

He would also destroy time and lack time...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:33 pm

I was mainly asking what they would do most of the time if able. Just helpful.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:29 pm

How do you destroy time? Do you cause doomed timelines or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Ion wrote:Wait, question for the two prince character-owners. Do they destroy with time/rage or destroy rage/time?

Very important to know. One could basically help with diplomatic shit and the other could literally ROT armies away.

Also with the Bard of Life, I wanna know if he would rot away worlds (cos Corrupter of Life is not a nice thing). If so, could someone somehow control his ability? Or help to suppress it unless needed?

And question about the Knight of Light; would he be able to make the session's luck defended? Like as a whole?

Aibarm would also be able to teleport people around to where they need to be.
Sorry. Destroying timelimes aren't allowed. Wanna know why? Because we have a 30 feet colosus who is mor epowerful then lord english and is watching this whole session!
For one, they destroy rage or time or can destroy with rage or time, only problem, The one who created a session and (has beat sgrub IN THE STORY) the UnderKing. Is the Lord of Time. Though he's not exactly like Lord English. He doesn't pointlessly kill. He's the first to play Sgrub. He defends this sessions time. He is the strongest time-user there is. Pretty much he's the creator of most of the universes. As he defends time and helps beat the game. He can destroy universes (without Sgrub) by simply using a computer he has in his land (name not revealed yet) Though that doesn't mean he's the good guy. As if he gets bored, or angry. He will destroy everything for fun. He doesn't need a path like lord english. Where his land is not even lord english can go. It's his ?own time and his own space?. He is sorta of like God. Except not really at all. He cannot be killed. The one who can kill him happens to be erased from existence as he kills her in every timeline AND DELETES THAT TIMELINE. He is pretty much the owner of time. And most likely the most powerful of any character that I know of (OC's included). You think this is stupid? Too bad. It makes the story more stable and gives more meanings. Also it answers alot of questions and stops time and space players from being OP as hell. He won't allow you to pointlessly destroy time as the is the greater time user. He can create his "Own time". This is suprisingly hard to explain. Due to time being a complicated subject. You probably will never see him, like ever in this roleplay. He will just guide this with his very force and power. And he does have power over space. As all of his servants are mostly space players brought together. Keep in mind. He still has time powers and space powers OUTSIDE OF SGRUB. Meaning this isn't even his god tier. His God tier makes him far more powerful. He can't be destroy as I stated earlier. Any questions about UnderKing?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18759

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Unbeatable is subjective. However, I would see it would be far easier to just attempt to amuse him, complete the Session.

Also, will all characters be able to get God Tier? Able as in allowed to.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Ion wrote:Unbeatable is subjective. However, I would see it would be far easier to just attempt to amuse him, complete the Session.

true, He is not Unbeatable. Just unkillable. And Yes you get God tiers. And just to clear up some things. UnderKing CONTROLS the session. You might get a rewarding if you amuse him.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 pm

pyroTitechniac wrote:
Ion wrote:Unbeatable is subjective. However, I would see it would be far easier to just attempt to amuse him, complete the Session.

true, He is not Unbeatable. Just unkillable. And Yes you get God tiers. And just to clear up some things. UnderKing CONTROLS the session. You might get a rewarding if you amuse him.
I mean like would all the characters get god tier before someone gets killed off.
And what types of rewards? Boons? More levels on the escheladder?
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Ion wrote:
pyroTitechniac wrote:

I mean like would all the characters get god tier before someone gets killed off.
And what types of rewards? Boons? More levels on the escheladder?
Grist,Rings ( there are 12 rings. each hold a ability) literal weapons raining fromt he sky, helpers. killing enemies for you. stuff like that.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Would it be possible for Aibarm to be in touch with this guy? Say, three members of the session are? The Light, Space, and Mind players?

Also, if he played SGRUB first, is he a troll?
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Ion wrote:Would it be possible for Aibarm to be in touch with this guy? Say, three members of the session are? The Light, Space, and Mind players?

WHat god tier is Ai arm, if he's a mind player. then yeah he can be in touch with him. and no. He's not a troll. I'm just saying the initial game of sgrub/sburb. His version is Skurb. SO yeah. Mind players, SPace players, and time players can be in touch with him. Space and time can only hear him and they can't talk to him. he can hear them but he doen't respond most times. Mind players can actually talk to him through mind speech. kinda like a phone on your mind,
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:41 pm

If my class gets approved, I'll change from a prince to that, if that's okay

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Ion wrote:Would it be possible for Aibarm to be in touch with this guy? Say, three members of the session are? The Light, Space, and Mind players?

You seem interested in this guy.I thought it would be cool if your trollhad a special ability (even if its not a mind player) to communicate with underkign and be the only one who can. It would be pretty cool, what do you think?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:58 pm

dodson123 wrote:If my class gets approved, I'll change from a prince to that, if that's okay
Actually, Aibarm is the only one who can talk to him for now. Unless you find the throne key. WHich is a item scattered around in a land. If you find it you can enter his presence.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:00 pm

People around my Prince have a hard time getting mad, the down side is that he gets overwhelmed occasionally and releases massive amounts of Psionic energy.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23474
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:01 pm

pyroTitechniac wrote:
dodson123 wrote:If my class gets approved, I'll change from a prince to that, if that's okay
Actually, Aibarm is the only one who can talk to him for now. Unless you find the throne key. WHich is a item scattered around in a land. If you find it you can enter his presence.
I believe it would be interesting. He wouldn't have Schizophrenia then, he'd just be talking to, listening to, and seeing the UnderKing in the background all of his life.

Suddenly he seems less like a dork.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

RogueDruid wrote:People around my Prince have a hard time getting mad, the down side is that he gets overwhelmed occasionally and releases massive amounts of Psionic energy.
Funny, because my characters weakness is his horrible temper.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

RogueDruid wrote:People around my Prince have a hard time getting mad, the down side is that he gets overwhelmed occasionally and releases massive amounts of Psionic energy.
Funny, because my characters weakness is his horrible temper.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Ion wrote:
pyroTitechniac wrote:
I believe it would be interesting. He wouldn't have Schizophrenia then, he'd just be talking to, listening to, and seeing the UnderKing in the background all of his life.

lol, but if he saw UnderKing I think he'd be a bit scared. Considering he's about 30 feet tall with a black cloak and skeleton painting all over him.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:09 pm

pyroTitechniac wrote:
Ion wrote:
pyroTitechniac wrote:

lol, but if he saw UnderKing I think he'd be a bit scared. Considering he's about 30 feet tall with a black cloak and skeleton painting all over him.
Oh, he'd be terrified! The thing is that he's used to being just that; scared out of his wits. Or well... INTO his wits.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Ion wrote:
pyroTitechniac wrote:
Ion wrote:
pyroTitechniac wrote:

Oh, he'd be terrified! The thing is that he's used to being just that; scared out of his wits. Or well... INTO his wits.
BA DUM PSSHHH. btw we might start without 12 players. as tahts never going to happen lol. I think we might start tomorrow. You seem interested in UnderKing, anything else you want to know?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next