Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE

+6
Loki
Cardly
tidalTippler
kakunabe
TheChaotic1
avidBowmaster
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE Empty PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Okay, so last time I set this up, it went pretty well. I would just try to bring it back but about two people left the site and their two characters were involved with another three or four characters and I don’t want to leave out the people that are still on the site that want to continue with those characters. There’s also the fact that this time around I’m giving more background on the world we’re doing this in and more there are more rules that will make the RP a bit straighter forward so it’s not all over the place and everyone is on the same track so we can have more fun.

And just for the record, Sburb/Sgrub doesn’t exist in this universe at all, so no god tier powers or anything.  I feel I need to clear that up now because some people might not get that right away. Also, I wrote a lot, but most of this seems to be more along the lines of suggestions and world building than rules, so keep that in mind while reading.

Now first thing’s first

- - - - - WORLD BUILDING:
Now for those of you that are wondering why you would need half of that information, there is one point to this for the people playing trolls: Know your world. These are the reasons for their limits and this is your troll’s life so they don’t know they can be anything but a troll.
There are two reasons for humans:  1. Know why you can’t see a troll as a human or an equal until you have one. Your human character will only know trolls from internet videos and T.V, so unless your character sees every rare-ish (as far as they know) animal as an equal, then you can’t have your character acting like a troll is above a small child around the age of 5 or 6, it won’t work. Reason 2: Humans are the ones that will change things for trolls by looking up things and linking finding inconsistencies between what Crocker Corp. says, and what trolls actually are, but to find out they’ll need to have a troll so they’ll have a reason to be suspicious in the first place. Each bit of information paired with the lies from Crocker Corp. and the build of awareness for people on trolls will determine the fate of Crocker Corp and Troll-Kind’s future.
But humans don’t have to care at all; this is really just a plot device that could be ignored until you want to get deeper into the RP. This is a way to get everyone to get their characters together and talking without it being semi-forced.

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s get to

- - - - - THE RULES AND SUGGESTIONS(Some of these rules are also subtle suggestions on what you can work with if you can’t think of anything): - - - - -
- - - - - FOR EVERYONE:

- - - - - FOR HUMANS:

- - - - - FOR TROLLS:

- - - - - Side effects:

- - - - - ADOPTION STUFF:

- - - - - END OF THE RULES - - - - -

And now the last thing that we have to clear up is the actual information on what Crocker Corp. says. But I don’t really know where to go with that so I will deal with the information part  as people start looking into the Crocker Corp. Conspiracy .
So for now, here’s the beginning information your human will have to figure out before they can start getting more into the Crocker Corp. Conspiracy:

BEGINNER CONSPIRACY THEORIST RESEARCH TO NOVICE LEVEL:

CONSPIRACY THEORIST LEVEL MEANINGS:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now we’re done with all of that; here’s the character listings:

Mini Human Character Sheets:

Mini Troll Character Sheets:

Trolls Looking To Be Adopted:

Humans Looking To Adopt:

Trolls Adopted/Humans Who Adopted:

This is to keep track of who is playing who, who adopted who, and who is waiting to be adopted and/or adopt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I finished this I got bored and because I had nothing better to do (Internet was out) I decided to explain the importance of communication within an RP. I advise you to read this.:

*Looks at this the next day* Damn, I wrote a lot. *Hides each section with spoilers* There, now this won’t scare people away!  … I hope. *5,888 word count*

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 33 times in total

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:05 pm

(Orfeus Castor) – (7 human years) – (Violet) –  (3'6") –  (non-cc) – (no powers) –  (Blood Color) –  (Can be adopted IN GAME NOW] – ((A very deep cut in his chest, with a large scar)) – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t272-orfeus-castor

Last edited by avidBowmaster on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20271
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE Empty Re: PETSTUCK 2~ Trolls and Humans - discussion and recruitment: OPEN TO EVERYONE

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Eric Thompson – 19 – Mom Thompson – Looking to adopt – Doesn’t know anything about the Crocker Corp Conspiracy at all –  #9966ff – snickeringSnail – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t476-eric-thompson
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23825
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Gary Stecko - 17 - Unnamed Father - Looking - [BEGINNER CONSPIRACY THEORIST] - Not looking into the Crocker Corp Conspiracy - [FF9900] - sunkenKilometer - https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t284-gary-stecko-thing-that-needs-to-be-checked

Armend – 9 human years – Burgundy (#860111)  –  3' 4" –  CC – Telepathy, capable of mental links –  Can be adopted in game – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1049-armend-pintak

Last edited by Chewwy on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 am

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 am

Luka Kushido – 17 – Mako Kushido – Looking for a troll – [BEGINNER CONSPIRACY THEORIST] Doesn’t know anything about the Crocker Corp Conspiracy at all, yet – #66cc99 – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t944-luka-kushido
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 18895

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:49 am

[Humans]
Rogi Shuffle – 17 – Father (Adam) – Doesn't want a troll, YET – Doesn’t know anything about the Crocker Corp Conspiracy at all – #0bf - [AL] alluringLocksmith - Sheet Link
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 18893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 am

I feel I need to clarify a few things just in case people skimmed over important parts:

The days do pass here so everyone will grow (Except CC-Trolls if they're still eating Troll Chow)
Ex: DAY 1 - NIGHT 1, DAY 2 - NIGHT 2, DAY 3 RAINY DAY - NIGHT 3 THUNDER STORM
So if you want your troll to play a big role but still grow, they can still be a CC-Troll so long as YOU talk to YOUR thread partner about WHEN they're going to stop making their character feed your character troll chow.
Also, the days and nights are factored in by posting time and the amount being done, their will be a warning in THIS thread for when the day will shift to night and you have to warn me if your character will do anything for the night portion before it goes to the next day - if you hadn't posted in the hour within the time your character is doing something I will shift it to the next day and you'll have to say he/she fell asleep/crashed.

That's the only major thing I'd need you guys to see that isn't too easy to miss and cause confusion, if you're confused about anything else PM me and I'll post the concern with the answer in this thread as well.

Remember: This is an open but semi-planned RP to make sure confusion doesn't run rampant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:29 am

(First Name) – (Age [Human Years]) – (Blood Color) – (Height) – (CC/Non-CC) – (Powers/No powers) – (Human taking care of them [If still in the shelter mark say if you want them to be adopted in-game or now – if Non-CC-Troll just say they haven’t been adopted yet] – ((FOR NON-CC-TROLLS ONLY) Any permanent and noticeable scars from the cock-fighting ring (If none mark as N/A) – (Real Character Sheet Link[I will merge the link with [LINK!] at the beginning of this])|

Name- Idigus Rolpha
Age- ..3 Sweeps- 6 years?
Blood- Mutant Olive
Height -3'1
CC/NONCC: Non CC
Powers?: No powers, however he does have his little spore thing in his fangs. [Undiscovered... Yet.]
Position: Still looking for an owner
Any Scars: His symbol has been carved into his left cheek.
App Link: https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t987-idigus-rolpha-mushroom-infectant
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20220
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Skye Dawson – 17 – Guardian=Aria Dawson(Sister) – Looking – Doesn't know anything about the Crocker Corp Conspiracy at all – Hex Code #339933 – sportyMusician – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t794-skye-dawson
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20098
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Vrihve Verith – 16 – Bronze –  3'6" –  CC – No powers – Up for adoption, in game or pre game – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1025-vrihve-verith
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:14 pm

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1148-petstuck-2-closed-go-to-the-idea-thread-to-join#18325 - Play Thread

Remember you can still adopt trolls outside of the RP Thread

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Jomm Kyova – 17 – Guardian Deceased – Looking to Adopt – Novice Conspiracy Theorist Looking Into Crocker Corp Conspiracy – boldestFraternal - LINK
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19524

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Nora Dornez –14 – No guardian – Seeks to adopt a Troll – Not looking into the Crocker Corp Conspiracy – #996633 – OctavianSmith –https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t780-nora-dornez
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26559
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:42 pm

I plan on adopting Ditana, and would like to know who is interested in Vrihve.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 pm

I wonder if anyone'll adopt Idigus. :3
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20220
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:34 am

CURRENTLY:

4 trolls need to be adopted

4 people are looking to adopt

1 person is looking for 2 troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Guys... i have a big problem.

How do i introduce my character in this RP?

Rogi still doesn't want to buy a troll. That's something i decided with lots of thinking. If she wanted, i just needed to write her going to the CC and buy the little thing. But she's not going to do it.

I'm having trouble creating some kind of event unrelated to troll adoption that, in a near future, will be able to merge with the plot story.

Can somebody tell me (PM if possible) any sugestion?
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Shouldn't you have thought of that when you decided it?
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

TheChaotic1 wrote:Shouldn't you have thought of that when you decided it?

I was actually thinking about my character going with another of the humans to CC, to help them with the adoption. Like a best friend or something like that. I even tried to contact Luka on Skype, but he didn't answered in time.

And i do not want to give up on this session. I already have some small ideas that are not really that good, so i wanted someone else's opinion on the matter.
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Delphi Genera – 14 – Olive –  3'7" –  CC – Mind Communication – #697C1D - Up for adoption, in game or pre game – https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1124-delphi-genera
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 18895

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:21 am

I've realized all the NPC will do is try to talk people out of getting a Non-CC Troll, and then just give it to them anyway.

So just say your character paid for the troll and filled out the paper work - except Bad John, stuff's going to happen to him later for stealing Crocker Corp. property. Not now, but some time later.

Troll Pricing:

Sea Dwellers ($350)
Purple bloods ($250)
Any blood with special powers ($199)
Mutants ($150).
Normal Trolls ($100)
Non-CC-trolls ($60)

And here's the stuff you get with whatever troll you got:

With a CC-Troll you’ll get a book on how to take care of a troll [Most of it is accurate, even though I keep saying there are inconsistencies the people at Crocker Crop. Aren’t morons], two days of fresh changing clothes so you can have time to get your troll their own clothes [Trolls don’t wear shoes unless you feel like buying them though], the collar you can take off of them outside of a Troll Shelter no matter what, A large bag of Troll Chow and a coupon for (small bag) Troll Mulch, a carrier cage, two leashes – one for the collar and one of those child-harness-leashes that go over their chest, and a full respitecoon with a coupon good for 5 purchases of sopor.

With a Non-CC-Troll you’ll get a book on how to take care of a troll, the clothes they were wearing when they were brought into the shelter, a cage, a pet bed, the collar you can’t take off of them outside of a Troll Shelter no matter what, a small bag of Troll Chow, two leashes - one for the collar and one of those child-harness-leashes that go over their chest, and a muzzle.

Yeah, I'm kind of taking the easy way out here, but repetitive shit is boring sometimes. Sue me Insolent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:32 pm

NOTICE

Well it seems that only two trolls and two humans are still on the market. Because it's only 2 of each instead of a less even and more troublesome number on one or both sides, I have decided that Gary[Chewwy] and Skye[Loki] have until Sunday 12 am[My time] to choose one of the remain- Wait a minute. *Looks up to check*

Okay, looks like one of those trolls [Armend] also belong to Chewwy so here's what I'll do. I'm still giving the Sunday deadline, but seeing as there's no longer a reason to PM everyone involved due to the fact that it would be mean to make Chewwy be the only person making his human be the master of his own troll, on Sunday I will just give Armend[Chewwy] to Skye[Loki] and Vrihve [TheChaotic1] to Gary[Chewwy] and you guys don't even have to come up with a convuluted reason that you're characters are magically with each other, just say they went into the troll center and got them before leaving in the first post after Sunday. Unless you want to pull a John and say you stole said troll in which you better start looking things up about CC now before they knock on your door and beat the shit out of you.

Now that I'm done with that, I'll start working on the price list for troll things because I was supposed to do that a week ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:37 pm

| TROLLIAN PRODUCT PRICE LISTING

--- Recuperacoon[small - for young trolls]  ----- $100
--- Recuperacoon[Medium - Can fit 2 CC trolls  - if they keep eating troll chow]   ----- $200.99
--- Recuperacoon[Large - A fully grown adult human can fit in it - mostly bought by Sea Dwelling owners and used      as a tank]  ----- $380.99
--- Recuperapillow[Made for traveling pet owner. The inside of the pillow is made to be filled with Sopor and it folds around the troll so they can sleep on the go, but without the mess] ----- $390
|
|
--- Sopor thin needle facet [Used to put sopor into the Recuperpillow] ----- $69.99
--- Sopor[3 gallons] ----- $99.99
--- Sopor pump[pumps the sopor into the Recupercoon/pillow. It fits into the gallon bottles and it works as a hose. It comes with a wide facet spray that can be removed] ----- $99.99
--- Sopor[6 gallons] ----- $144.42
--- Sopor[9 gallons] ----- $246.41
|
|
--- Troll Chow[Cheap plain brand] ----- $10
--- Troll Mulch[Flavored expensive brand] ----- $30
|
|
--- Toothbrush[made for trolls with teeth that would cut up a normal toothbrush] ----- $5
--- Trollian-Toothpast[Has the same toxins as Troll Chow/Mulch - it will make a Non-CC troll sick and drag out the detoxing for CC trolls] ----- $11
--- Trollian-Shampoo ----- $12
--- Trollian-Conditioner ----- $12
|
|
--- Trollian-hat[custom made for their horns] ----- $5
--- Trollian-shirt[custom made with their sign] ----- $10
--- Custom collars ----- $100
|
|
--- Chew toys, all types ----- $12
--- Plushmate[any type of plush toy, look like lusii] ----- $15
--- My little hoofbeast plush/action figures [Like my little pony, but for trolls] ----- $19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next