Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Luka Kushido

+2
avidBowmaster
kakunabe
6 posters

Go down

Luka Kushido Empty Luka Kushido

Post by kakunabe Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Full Name: Luka Kushido
Nicknames: Kaz, Kaku, Girly dude, Lukabro.
Height & Height: 5'8"ft (1,72m) & 146lbs (67Kg)
Birthdate: June 7th
Physical Appearence: Dark Brown Shoulder-Lenght Hair, Chocolate Brown Eyes, Clear Soft Skin with Rosy Cheeks. He is quite normal with a skinny build. Almost all of his clothes are long sleeved because he can't deal with the cold. His hair is very soft and wavy and he loves it that way spending almost an hour brushing his hair after waking up. He isn't hairy at all barely having a beard and body hair. His face is mostly androginous having a round and not very proeminent chin, a pointy nose and medium lips. His eyes always are shining with happiness. Even though being quite tall, his short shoulders, not at all manly build and his high pitched voice make him a very girly boy. He loves to cook but never gets fat due to his high metabolism.
His clothing consists in a minty Sweater with very long sleeves (Long enough to hide his hands), Teal Shorts, white socks and Red comfy shoes. He oftenly uses 2 hairclips.
Personality: He is a very nice and kind person, with a huge heart. His usual attitude is the one of a nice and jolly young boy that he is. Also  Luka is a mostly optimist person always expecting the best from people. This makes him gullible and naiive. He trusts people way too much making him an easy person to trick and fool.
He is very selfless, making him also not very confident in his own skills and usually not trusting in them. Even being not confident he has a nice trust in intuition and sometimes will do what his heart tells him to do.
He loves his friends over everything in the world and cares for them with a somewhat of motherly love making him even sacrifice himself or his needs and desires to help someone or awser to someone else's needs.
He is somewhat of shy and clumsy often tripping or bumping on people. He gets blushy very easily and sometimes says the wrong thing in the wrong time. But well, he tries his best to do nothing wrong.
He has a weird thing with being a mother. He deeply wants to engage maternity but he knows his limitations being a man. The desire of motherhood shaped his personality to be tender and attentive to the little ones and anyone that need care and affection. He is very empathic easily feeling bad for people who are suffering or in a bad situation and he'll usually do his best to help them as he can.
He doesn't agree with fighting and thinks it's unnecessary and violence only generates more violence. So he usually avoids strife and prefers talking bout the problem instead of engaging a fight.
Lovewise he is a totally love driven person. He keeps talking about soulmates and his dream man. This can get pretty annoying if you don't tell him to stop or try to change the topic. If he falls for you he'll cling to you like a desperate octopus. He'll keep hugging you and talking about how you are awesome. He is that kind of person that has just started to date and is already thinking about the marriage. He is obsessed with muscular men as well having lots of bara comics.
He is also a very sensitive person and can get heartbroken and sad very easily. And Seriously, unless you want him to flood the place with tears DON'T make him sad. Oh he will also whine very loud when crying. This comes from his childish mind. He can be all grown up but his mind is from a crybaby. He can be scaredy as a kid as well when around dark places or with mean looking creatures. ( He is kinda scared of trolls at first)
He is a cuddle loving person, any demosntration of affection will lead him to become quite lovestruck. He'll probably hide his feeling untill he can hold no more.
Even with his childish behaviour he's slowly becoming more mature with story progression. Post-Sburb Luka is way more matured and not so whyny.

Luka Kushido Luka_talk_b1_by_kakunabe-d7a4vy5

Handle: inkButterfly
Typing Quirk/Color: He tends to use lot-ts of e-emoticons during his text. :I And tends t-to d-do some s-stut-ter l-like writing sometimes. (º///º) This stops late-game since he grows more confident.
Eye Color:Chocolate (#7B3F00)
Symbol: A Half-painted Butterfly.
Guardian: Mako Kushido (Ectobiologic Older Brother that will be a Knight of Rage if scratch happens)

Strenghts: Optimist, Loyal, Good-Friend, Supportive, Nice, Loving, Does anything for his friends, Motherly.
Weaknesses: Low self-esteem, Emotionally Fragile, Physically Weak, Clumsy, Shy, Gullible, Obsessive with love, Scaredy.
Fears/Insecurities: Losing his friends and family, Being left alone, Darkness, Scary things.
Likes: Butterflies, Hunks, Flowers, Rain, Colorfull Pencils, Nice people, Love, Tending for younglings.
Dislikes: Mean People, Being mistaken for a girl, Loneliness, Unrequited Love, See people suffering.
Driving Force: Friends, Family and Hope
Hobbies: Cooking, Drawing, Sewing, Knitting and Colleting/Watching/Reading Anime stuff.

God Tier: Sylph of Space
Land: Land of Butterflies and Frogs ( In Fact Land of Butterflies and Hunks and Frogs)
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: KitchenKind - Kitchen Knifes, Frying Pans, Bowls and a Mixer.

Describe your character in three words: Loyal, Loving, Motherly.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be? A friend and a first-aid kit.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: His personality to be more confident and self-loving.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A piece of strawberry cake and iced tea.

Other:

• He draws Bara/Yaoi and hides under his bed.
  • He played Sburb to heal the planet from all hate, all war and all sickness.
  • He likes the place to be organized if everything is a mess he feels the place is sick and it needs healing.
  • He finds grubs cute.

Luka Talksprites:

Last edited by kakunabe on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 am; edited 20 times in total
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 18700

Back to top Go down

Luka Kushido Empty Re: Luka Kushido

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:35 am

~~APPROVED!

I feel like Luka needs to meet Eric Thompson
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20076
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 pm

I've changed my land since I'm a player of space and I must have 3 Things in my land
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Approved~

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Wait uh what

Lands do not have three things

even space player lands

Jade has Land of Frost and Frogs, and Kanaya has Land of Rays and Frogs.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20637
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Fixed the Land Name!
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Perfect. That works perfectly. uvu Approved!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:00 am

oh uh i'm pretty sure i've read somewhere that the space player's land does have a secret characteristic... must be on the Glitch Faq...

you can see that in the introduction of the Space planets. the word FROGS in the title appears glitched, and thats because Sburb's scripts are shittier than my english, and instead of replacing the last characteristic with FROGS, it overlaps the two words, making a glitchy new one. but since the Frog Breeding is important to the entire session, the dialogues give priority to the FROGS part of the title

so Luka's planet was originally going to be LOBAH (buttetflyes and hunks), but sburb's glitchy codes transformed it into LOBAF (Buttetflyes and £\¿%!$ , becoming Butterflyes and FROGS in the game dialogues)

thats what i remember the guide saying. or are you guys using only the wiki as reference?
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 18698

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:22 am

Tide, please don't post in other peoples apps, its kinda rude, and our job.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23630
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:12 am

Alright, constructive criticism time, since you asked for it.

And again, please keep in mind that I'm not judging you, and I'm not asking you to change your character! I still think you yourself are lovely.

But here we go...

There are a few technicalities that should probably be attended to, but they matter less than the flawlessness: those are that Parkour is an urban sport, and very difficult, which would make Luka very fit. Also, 5'8" is pretty tall, which your physical description contradicts. But like I said, less important.

Luka lacks any kind of real flaws. Your stated weaknesses (cons) are insecure, weak (emotionally and physically), and clingy.

Insecure is kind of okay, but it needs some real reason. Other flaws, or things that society would find flaws. It is also a primary flaw, which is a pretty big problem given it isn't something wrong with Luka himself, but with his environment. He doesn't have an actual disorder which would make him insecure, either; he just is, without much reason. It's a pretty cheap way to make people pity the character.

Physical weakness doesn't work with also doing a lot of that very physically stressful parkour stuff.

Emotional weakness is great! You could even capitalize on that one, make him more whiny and incapable of dealing with criticism, etc. That's a pretty good primary con.

Clinginess is also good, but it's created entirely by his unfair environment. Perhaps give him less reason, if you'd like to make it a real con.

Homestuck characters tend to walk on the extreme, though definitely less so with humans. Having bigger cons, with less actual sense, is good. Taking that happy/kindness with his emotional fragility and obsession with love and making them more extreme would be great! You could make him obsessed with other people and with romance to the point of it being annoying, and this could lead to an obnoxious clingyness and emotional fragility. Or you could ramp up the obsession with romance and yaoi, make him more vulgar and blunt with romance totally ruling his life. That kind of thing!

And of course, again, I am not insulting you directly here. These are also mostly opinion-based. uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:35 am

Great! Re-approved uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:49 am

I've Fully Updated his personality, virtues and flaws. Now he is less Mary-sue and more human like.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:32 am

re-approved! It looks v nice uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 am

I've changed his personality a little bit ((To something more motherly)) and added his clothing style.
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 am

Re-Approved~
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin