Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN Empty Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 am

There is a world, where humans and trolls live together. Maybe not peacefully all the time, but they live together. On this world, there is a small town in the middle of a desert... Called Goodsprings. Nowadays, it is a run down, destroyed, ghost town. But back in the olden days, when the world became a large Western movie, it was mighty prosperous.

This is where our story will take place. Be it that you are troll, or human, you will go nowhere without a pistol at your hip. Or in your sleeve... Or coat pocket.

Goodsprings has it all for a western town. Horses, of course, are the best way of travel, aside from the expensive, classy as fuck, steam train. It has a large saloon/Inn, right in the front of the town, across the street from the train station. Beside that, there is a post office. Pony express, of course. You got horse-drawn carriages for the fancy people who arent fancy enough for the train. The local shop, that sells food and whatnot. And, of course, what is an old western town... Without a gun store, for all your wild west needs?

(Okay, that was kind of the introduction thing. Here's some Hemocaste stuff:

Burgandy - Mustard: Generally the very poor people, who struggle to get by.

Lime - Jade: Common people. Not too harsh of a life. But its still the old west.

Teal - Indigo: The slightly rich people, who are still accepted as town regulars

Purple: Usually leaders of the indian-like tribal groups who roam the outworld. Seen as unpredictable, and are not trusted.

Violet: Unaccepted in towns such as goodsprings for being very rich, and polite. They are often bullied and robbed by lowerblood castes.

Fuchsia: Not too many of these at all. Being an heiress to the trollian throne is STILL a big deal around here.

Humans: They like to think that they were put here by a god of some sorts, and that trolls are demons taking over their world. That is mainly the religious cultists. But there are humans who love trolls, and live with them, and such.

))
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20121
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN Empty Re: Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:41 am

While we are on the subject of goodsprings, here comes a newcomer into town, as we speak. Violet blood. Unaccepted. Rich. Business in a town like Goodsprings: Unknown. Lets take a closer look.

A violet blooded troll named Orfeus Castor rides into town on a horse. He waves at the people that are giving him angry, or strange looks. He has no visible weapon on him. This guy is dead meat. His clothing: A gray, long, suit coat, with a violet vest under it, and a white button up shirt. He wears olive gloves, for his moirail's blood color, and a gray bowler hat to match his suit.

He ties up his horse outside of the local saloon, and steps inside. He takes off his hat as he enters, and goes up to the bar counter. Its barely noon yet, so not too many people are in the bar.

"Hello. Innkeeper?" He attempts to get the attention of the bartender.

(THATS YOUUUU, whoever decides to be the bartender/ Innkeeper)
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN Empty Re: Westernstuck (Humans and Trolls) //OPEN

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 am

Outside, there is a human grinning, he wore a snakeskin vest and matching shoes, blue jean pants and a bright white coat, he had a cart of his own, drawn by an ox named Phil, It was rather large, the cart not the ox, and on the side was written "Eric Thompson's Miracle Mixture, FAYGO", He was proud of the formula, it was like a fruity sarsaparilla, he had taken some recipes from various indian tribes to make it.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23675
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:00 pm

A big troll stands outside of town, a purple blood, on him were many different weapons, he had made a lot of blood money over the years, both in rewards and stuff he took, he was a leader of an odd indian tribe, having modernised it a bit, the people there carrying many different weapons and working for the most part like the villagers, besides living in tents and following the leadership of their cheiftan, that had taken up the way of modernisement long time ago when he got a deal from the north to weaken the south in times of the civil war, he still carried his bow and axes though, as well as hunting, he wasn´t very popular in his tribe for his actions but he lets the people continue old traditions and in these cases, don´t have to pay him any tributes, he rode down to town and went off the horseback and into the saloon, you love to see how terrified many people are seeing a big purple blood entering the saloon, you walk to the bartender "get me a shot of whisky, only drinking something light today" you grin a smile, while you wait for your drink you notice a seadweller there, you wonder wether this seadweller ever has seen a purple blood before, let alone a big one like yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm

A man by the name of Orin Bennet donning a bowtie with a shirt hidden under his red vest, along with a sleeve garter, apron and a holster belt turns to face the troll. He gives him a strange glance. He hadn't been expecting a violent blood to come here of all places. Still he straightened his face up as his deceased father would have done and ask the troll "Is there anything I can help you with sir?

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:19 pm

"One tap water please." Orfeus responds to the barkeep. He takes his jacket off, and hangs it over the back of thr chair.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 pm

"Coming right up sir." He goes and gets him a glass of tap water from a barrel he had kept further behind the counter. He also gives the troll one boiled egg on a small bowl from a supply he had prepared earlier in the morning to distribute as "free" meals given with every drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Lynn Meriott, a redheaded human with a soft smile and warm eyes came out from behind the counter. She was wiping a glass with the lacy apron on her dress, the glass pristine. "why hello there, kind sirs," she greets the two immensely tall and rich trolls that have come into the shop. She smiles fearlessly at them, unlike Orin, who is hiding a grim frown. "i'll go get that whisky for you." as she does, she makes friendly conversation, her light southern accent barely audible with her quiet voice. "i haven't seen you two around here before."
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Libra Posts : 64
Boondollars : 19229

http://www.lunaescence.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=33108

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Orfeus pays the barkeep, and then pays a tip for the free egg. He switches his gaze to the female.

"Just passing through is all."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:39 pm

he gives a smile "you are certaintly a brave little woman, especially since you are talking to a giant violent purple blood, that or you are the smartest person in this entire town, i bet on both" he chuckles a bit "my name is Ragnar, leader of the Teiwaz tribe not far away from this town"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Nora was your local bar wench. Walking about flirting with everyone in sight. How else was she going to pay her bills. "You two men sure are fine." She said flashing a wink toward Orfeus and Ragnar.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21444
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:56 pm

he hears the bar wench "..." immediatly turns toward lynn "uhm, can you hurry, don´t want to sound impatient or anything"

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Lynn gave a short, dry chuckle before giving a look to the girl. Nora, was her name, if she remembered correctly. She never got around to ushering her out—Nora both lost customers, but she also gained some. It seemed she might be losing one today.

"of course. coming right up," Lynn said, turning her attention back to Ragnar. She gave another quiet laugh, a little grin as she turned away to fill the shot glass. "my mama never really called me brave. stupid, she told me... stupid for 'settlin' down in town of demons and devils!'" Lynn gave a gesture to emphasize her point, as she lightly set the shot glass down infront of Ragnar. "ah well. you can never judge. besides, you people are the sweetest things, once you stop trying to kill things..." She fluffed her hair back behind her shoulder, hazel eyes glimmering behind thick lashes. "so, a tribe, hm? interesting... what about you, sir?" she looked at Orfeus curiously. She'd never really been outside of the saloon/inn, and was excited by any little fact of the world outside the little western town of Goodsprings.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:35 pm

he drinks up the whisky "hehehe, sounds like you haven´t travelled far, maybe i can show you my tribe a bit, we don´t get many visitors there who aren´t from the eastern shores usually"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:36 pm

He goes to the far back of the counter and gets Ragnar his free egg "Apologies for the delay sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:51 pm

[@kenosIntrovert, should our OC's have a sibling like relationship? Or nah? It's fine if you don't want to, but since Orin and Lynn work together idk]

"oh, i don't know... i've never been a great traveller." Lynn shrugged bashfully, a light blush colouring her cheeks.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:57 pm

he smiles "a small once in a while travel can be fun for you, i will cover any cost that would come, and pay you, some visitors are kinda needed, even if it is just to have someone there, plus, you seem to desrve a small trip and a break, think of it as your tip"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

[@cythereanCallipygous Sure! That sounds like a good idea. :)]
He clears his throat in order to draw attention to himself and tells the two trolls " If you two gentlemen shall need anything else, please do not be hesitant to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by cythereanCallipygous Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

"oh! well, i certainly cannot..." Lynn had no idea what to say anymore, and decided instead to turn towards her older brother Orin and hide her face in his shoulder. Her features, once lightly dusted with pink, were now flushed with a shade that resembled a ripe tomato.
cythereanCallipygous
cythereanCallipygous
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:30 pm

He smiles and chuckles a bit "oh don't be so shy, it will be fun, plus i am simply being kind to such a good women"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Orin was getting a bit irritated at the direction the conversation was going. He still however, managed to not let it show on his face and keep completely calm. " If it is all the same with you, could we cease speaking of this specific subject? And Perhaps even change it?  "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:59 pm

You look to this other bartender "i am just trying to be kind to her, what may the problem be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 pm

"Well she seems to be getting rather....flustered at the subject don't you think so?" He gestures toward the blushing Lynn attempting to make his point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 pm

He gave a small smile, hard to tell wether it was a smirk or a smile of a kind man "sorry about that, it just is she deserves the very least that for her kindness alone" he looked back to her with a clearly a kind man smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Eric unloads a few crates from the wagon and locks it up tight, wheeling them into the bar on a dolly "Hey doc, I've got the stuff, if you've got the cash" He was referring to the barkeeper Orin, if anyone is unfamiliar with that particular slang term, he then set the dolly next to the bar and tried his best not to ogle the girls, he knew they probably didn't mind though. And he may have been paying more attention to what they were wearing than your average patron anyway
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23675
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next