Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)  Empty Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:16 pm

The Mistress bowed at the applause of the crowd. The Empress rattled off a bunch of things about flower arrangements and well dones. Asphodel didn't really care much about that, she was in her own kind of trance trying to find her next pray. She would decide which of these delightful highbloods would be her next 'one and only'.

Last edited by Thales Nestis on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)  Empty Re: Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 pm

By chance, His Ferocious Disconcertion was actually at this event, he always had a soft spot for delicate things, and the empress had convinced him to come, he was embarrassed that his older sister had gotten involved, arrived late, to avoid the noble riff raff, and to just see the arrangements, needless to say, he stuck out like a sore thumb, he was taller than some trees.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)  Empty Re: Frolicking in a field of Asphodels (Closed)

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Asphodel saw the tall troll and licked her lips lightly. He seemed like a jolly good trip, but she was worried about the height a little bit. Oh what was she thinking. She had a thing for terribly tall trolls.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:52 am

The Disconce turned slowly, he felt like he was being watched, so we loomed over towards the feelings "Whom ist there?" He removed his helmet, as he was supposedly about to talk to someone, or, at least that was his impression he got. He was a pretty good judge of danger, not that anything could ever kill him, he thought.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Asphodel smiled at him as everyone mingled. She had her eyes set on this one. Though as she walked she meet and greeted some of the others, but she didn't want them. She wanted him.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:48 am

Chthonic rubbed the back of his head, the vibe was getting almost predatory, and he thought he might have figured out the source, A blueblood had been giving him an odd look this entire time he was here, he asked his elder who the troll was, finding that she was named Asphodel, she didn't tell him her title, he didn't ask why, so, he approaches her. "Greetings, I am the one they call Chthonic, or even, The Disconce, to whom dost I owe the pleasure?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:37 pm

"I am Asphodel, also called by many titles, the only one you need to know, is The Mistress." She bowed to him and smiled. This was a rather interesting meeting to her. She would love to...hm...maybe another time.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:04 am

"Thy name est quite appropriate lady Asphodel" He is a little wary of that title though. "I am lead to believe thou hast created this entire arrangement, for the whole castle?" He gestures vaguely towards the surrounding area. "My sibling, Thy Empress, est quite pleased with the results, there was some talk of an award to be given, to keep some effort from being wasted, est there anything thou wants in particular?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:10 pm

"I have no need of a reward. My reward is being a loyal servent to The Condensce, that is all I want. Though....another reward could be arranged if you want." She said and winked at him with a seductive smile.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:52 am

She winked? He didn't get what she was hinting at, but played along. "Yes, I do insist thou take something away from this for thine troubles" He nodded and winked back, perhaps she desired something she thought priceless? Might as well figure it out.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:32 am

"I shall do just that. So, what are you doing this sweet night, Sir Dis?" She asked. He seemed to know what she was hinting at, at least she thought he did.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down