HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» STAGF (Closed)
by tlo Yesterday at 11:46 am

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by cocoaSmiles Yesterday at 10:32 am

» something something session ((open m'dudes))
by cealvan Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:24 pm

» True Alpha Timeline Game
by cealvan Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:31 pm

» Introductions
by Derpy Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm

» Shade (Dreadion Fan character)
by tlo Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:41 pm

» News 7-5-17: Personal Threads Update
by tlo Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:12 pm

» The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!)
by furry garbage Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:57 pm

» SHWN Westing
by BurdenKing Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:11 pm

» The Adoptions of the Fae (OPEN!)
by furry garbage Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 STAGF (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: STAGF (Closed)   Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Welcome to Earth.

One's long ago, gods ascended upon the barren planet, and took it as their home. Creating civilization as we know it. They brought with them a terrible being that they would live to regret. Trolls


In the very back, she sat, scribbling in her notebook. If anyone was to bother to look at her, she would appear out of place. While everyone else was dressed oh so proper, she wore a dark black pencil skirt, a white tee and lab coat. She was as out of place as one could be.

Though the gods were foolish, and helped them plant the seed in which resides in our planet and birthed more of their beings!! They then shunned the being down across the land, and forbid them to enter our sacred land. And to this day they stay where they belong! Amen!
Thank the high lord.


She scoffed, her nose wrinkling slightly in disgust.

No remember, if you ever come face to face with the beings, pray, and the gods above shall hel-


" OH come on!!!" She shouted jumping up from the pew, and making her way down the center.

"Ah.. Miss Stone. When was the last time we banned you?"

" Two weeks, nine days. But your spreading lies, if there really were 'gods' why would they shun one of their own for creating more of their people?? and Praying in the face of one of them is going to make them laugh, I would laugh." She huffed Crossing her arms. This was something she had battled with the priest over far too often after getting to know them.

"Ryan, I am not going over this again with you. Do I need to call your sister about your behavior? Now, how about you-"

"Remove you from the perimeter, yeah, yeah. Fine." She sighed and held her notebook close before turning away, hurrying out with eyes staring her down. It was always so awkward!!! Every time and yet she did it. why? She knew nothing about trolls... Her notebook about them was full of mumbo jumbo the church. Nothing more.

She rushed down the street, and to her house, up the walk, and in the door, slamming it shut behind her to stand there and take in the silents. She thought today was going to be a calm day, coffee pot was half empty but still hot, there was a new sticky note on the refrigerator. Everything was normal. Until she logged into Pesterchum and her notifications blew up.

==> Ryan Enter Memo:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 am

Show Pesterlog you’ve already seen:
 

Lettie massaged her brow, trying to remain calm. She had this one, she was cool. She can continue to be cool. It isn’t a big deal. Just because one of the humans nearly died already doesn’t mean you have to go on overdrive and get invested in another one’s life.
She set down her phone, staring at the wreck of a hive she was forced to called home still. It wasn’t really the recent renovations that bothered her, more the excessive damage they had caused. She knew first hand how annoying the Sburb console was, so breaking a few things was probably to be expected. She stood up and walked to the door, pushing it open and glaring at the gaudy display before her.
And her phone was vibrating again. The fuck was it doing that for. The sprite was trying to talk, too, but she cracked her whip at it to shut it up.

Show Trollianlog:
 

OK, that went well enough.
You return your gaze to the absurd landscape you now seem to inhabit, and your upper lip curls in disgust. It was made of incandescent shapes she could only describe as coming from a dated video game, polygons sprouting in random patterns from the desolate wasteland. The plains seemed to slowly shift in color in different sections, all of them bright and annoying. The sky was eerily black, though, and no source of light seemed to explain the perpetual glow.
She gripped her whip, glaring off into the distance for a full second before marching off. The lususprite followed, vacantly apeish features grinning.

~~~

Jeff was having fun. His house was usually a pretty bland place--don’t get me wrong, it’s cool--but the new objects made it much more enjoyable. They were all white and slick, and made of something between marble and plastic. He was sort of scared of the giant one with just a platform with a creepy symbol on it. It had made broken a clock for him to fix, something he’d found surprisingly easy, but it still creeped him out. He didn’t really know the exact functions of all of them, but he assumed that the punched cards were used to carve the purple totems into scannable objects for the platform thing. OK, so, he pretty much knew how everything worked, actually.
The card-puncher seemed to used captchalogue card codes, that was for sure. Using his brain, jeff inserted an empty card and typed in the code for a dusty glass bottle he’d picked up. It was cool because it was green and sort of lightbulb-shaped.
Snap. A pretty scary noise, but the card was punched. Wait, did that mean it was unusable? Probably.
He ran over to the cruxtruder. Vector had set up everything really close to themselves, so it was super easy to go do things. He pushed Jeffbustsprite out of the way as he moved, but it didn’t seem to mind. Jeffbustsprite was pretty chill with everything, like a more marble-ey version of Jeff himself. The bust had been a present from his dad, but jeff didn’t really care for it and it had been getting pretty creepy, so he’d put it in the sprite. In all honesty, Jeff’s dad was sometimes hit-or-miss with his gifts. A compass would have been cool.
The totem was lathe’d, and the pedestal was set.
Zap. A fairly scary noise for a fairly awesome outcome. Fuck yes.

Two.
Fucking.
Bottles.

You clink with yourself to assert independence. Clink. You drink some of the dust and choke. OK, now to try this with different things.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Vector was busy feeding his Lusus some fruit, since it was night time and Dad woke up a little hungry. After feeding him for a little while his Lusus laid its head on his lap as he scratched its head, a slight Green static emitting from it with each motion. While doing this Vector takes out his phone and shoots one of the players a message, as he was starting to feel a bit impatient with Ryans delay.

Show Trollianlog between Vector and Lettie:
 

Well, that was a chatlog.. a lot better than most you've had with Lettie, being that she had a tendancy to be really blunt and sometimes super mad? Anyways, you really didn't feel like with Ryan either, at least, starting a log.. Even though you consider her a pretty good friend she always seems to act like, you're an annoying? That she hates you? You could never figure her out and its always makes you nervous to try. Maybe Vector just overthinks it too much since he can be rather emotional sometimes. With those thoughts thought through, Vector pats BatDad's head and it flys up, hanging from the ceiling in his basement. Vector goes on to climb upstairs and work on one of his sculptures while he waits for her to enter.

______

Seth was doing a ton of fighting and grinding, Jeff had built the staircase for him a while ago and the two of them had agreed to not continue on with the game until Ryan and Vector got their shit together. Not much other than that if you don't count his weird floating shield smashing into ogre's and killing them like they were imps. Seths Strife Specibi consisted of two cards at his point, DartKind and ShieldKind. Now, continue on with someone else's side of the story before you get bored here.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Dessia was busily grinding grist, with a swing of her axe she felt like she had it oh so easy. Not much was getting in her way. With her upgrades of bones and what not, it was a mighty axe. she checked her Trollian every so often via her "dead man's choker" (a wonderful little gadget she had made so she wouldn't need to carry around her grub top.) and she adored its little bone lacing.


==>Dessia:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Lettie glowered across the plains, looking for the odd spot obstructing its seeming infinity. Each spot was an imp or an ogre or something, and each one was going to die before she was through here. She looked down at the thing tapping her knee. How had it gotten so close?
She kicked out, lashing it out of the air with her whip as it started flying. She was about to beat it down some more, but the sprite had gotten her while she was distracted. She was pinned to its green glowing fur with a similarly colored knife to her throat and curses in her mouth.

Show Spritelog:
 

You reluctantly acquiesce, shrugging off the irascible ape’s attempted pat on the back. You give him the middle finger for calling you champ, and you think he’d have rolled his eyes if they had had pupils.
You glare down at the thing you’d bloodied. It was a deeply purple turtle that seemed to have legs and arms distinct from each other. Nice.
You ask it if it’s going to respect that, and it nods, absolutely fucking terrified of you.

~~~~~

Jeff had had some fun with his alchemizer.
He now had many things to show off be there the chance, along with other things that were also practical. First thing he’d done was make a bunch of cards, although he’d run out of Caulk in the process of making more of his main pocket size. He’d combined a glass bottle and some rusty nails both ways, making a rusty bottle and also some glass nails. Next up was his recently-acquired meteorite poster and his trusty ukulele, resulting in the FLAMING UNIVERSE UKELELE. He also had combined a grandfather clock with his trusty stick, creating the NATURE’S FOLLY, but then proceeded to combine that with a vintage painting, creating the ARTIST’S ENTROPY. A simple step from there was to combine it with his FLAMING UNIVERSE UKULELE, ending in the final form: BARD’S ARMAGEDDON. However, he couldn’t quite afford it yet, so he would probably farm for it later.
Now suited with a better weapon (at least for now) for the pesky imps, he had combined his desktop computer and cell phone both ways, creating a massive phone that needed a charging cord at all times and an arguably more useful SMARTERPHONE. He’d added his meteorite poster to that because why not, and ended up with the same thing but much cooler looking.

SWEET LOOT, BRO


Thank you!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Seth took a few moments, to relax from fighting as the shield seemed to keep agressing for him. He popped open a cold koala cola, sadly without the boys, and took a sip. While taking his break he got a message from someone, so he took out his phone and started to reply.

Show chatlog with Dessia and Seth:
 

She.. wasn't kidding was she? Oh. Well, jeez.. Hm.

Anyways, he'd "look forward" to it in the future, he guessed. He looked back up and saw the shield more or less that it cleaned up all the bigger enemies, leaving only a bundle of imps standing around. He started to feel bad for them, they were so weak and they didn't seem to be harming him out of any real intent to kill. He'd just let them be until his Sister wakes up and decides to throw them out of the house, well, whats left of it..

Seths home seemed to be in the middle of a very ominous woods, seeming to have a mystic feel to it as fog emitted from every tree, and everything just seemed to be very off. If Jeff and him agreed not to go through the gate without the others, he would just decide to go into the woods, because why the hell not, which he starts to do. Hes impatient.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:04 pm

==>Troll VE:
 

Dessia began to walk ones more. a tea cup in hand and a few imps carrying cups as well, one had a try with the teapot. She had made sure to change her dress so that if there was any blood splatter, it would help decorate her dress.

---------------------------------------------------

Ryan found herself in the Land of Glaciers and HotSprings.. LOGAH.

It was so weird, and hot. She had to take off her lab coat and captchalogue it. She also spent time making some neat gear.

She ended up mixing an old book about fairytales and her Theremin, creating this.. thing, Whimsical Thermin.

She tossed a few plants and bracelets in and ended up with neat Vinelets to wear on her wrists. She then mixed a vinlet with her laptop creating IVinelet. All in one bracelet computer.

She then tossed in mango juice, and she flytrap. Creating a mango fly trap.. Huh.. what's this do?

Mango Juice && Flytrap = FlyTrap Juice

You're a monster...

Squiddles && Flytrap = Flyiddle.

Flytrap || Squiddles = Squid Trap.

This was highly addicting, you should stop.

Pester :
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Jeff kicked his way back down the stairs, a little sweaty but more or less exhilarated. He kicked off his shoes and padded across to the alchemiter, which was now decked out with all the accoutrements of the phernalia registry using the punch card shunt. It made things a lot easier.
Even though he had captchalogued all the items to move them into the shunt, he hadn’t been able to alchemize with them. It wasn’t just because they had complex captchas, because the intellibeam laserstation solved that. The problem was the absurd grist costs any item made with them had. He supposed eventually he would find stronger enemies for more grist, but these amounts were just insane.

Shenanigans aside, he could now make the BARD’S ARMAGEDDON. It entirely depleted his grist, though, since he had been grinding for that specific purpose and had stopped when he'd had enough to afford it.

It was a beauty, essentially a ukulele neck in the crooked shape of a generic stick, ornate with the designs of a picture frame and a grandfather clock. It had gears rotating along the sides and glowed with an inner flame. Red strings ran from the bottom to the top, a single consistent line in the natural bends of the stick. The voice box of the instrument was a small watchface-sized clock face, hollow but for its brimstone clockwork.
Magnificent.
A single strum from the Bard’s Armageddon brought the fear of death and sheer terror of endless life and decay upon all but the instrumentalist. Its fearsome gestures called the force of an age-old meteor.

Jeff whips out his smarterphone because now he’s bored and Seth has a lot of grist to spend.

> Pester Seth:
 



~~~

Show Trolianlog you’ve already read:
 

> Lettie: Stop mussing up your hair

You hastily stop twirling your hair between your fingers, biting your cheek. After the exit of emotion from the person you talked with, your claustrophobia kicks in from the actual content you discussed. Your eyes dart to the edges of the room. All the walls were scarily smooth to the touch, like oiled marble, but they had patterns as though someone was trying to fool you into thinking there were real objects and shelves. Everything was just so fake here, and she knew she was underground. There was no real source of light- the lightbulbs printed on the ceiling were just colored solid yellow. She knew she was about to start hyperventilating, so she stood up and shook her head. The turtles were discussing something among themselves, but she kicked them out of the way. “follow me or not, i’m out of this hellhole.”

The ape cackled, gesturing for the turtles to follow. A few did, but others saw the wounds of the first and feared for themselves.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:30 pm

-
Show Chatlog between Ryan and Vector:
 

Vector couldn't help but give slight smirk and chuckle when Ryan saw his lusus, it nearly broke her harshly direct way of typing and made the rest of the log so much easier for him to do. Vector also followed her directions to the letter until she went away, he wondered what that was about.

Holding this odd Torch item in his hands he knew he needed to light it, no where was his Lighter.. but yeah that's right, he needs to figure out what to prototype the floaty circle with. Vector looks around for a solution to both of these problems.

_____
-
> Pesterlog between Jeff and Seth:
 

Seth takes out his laptop and uses it standing up, using it to fire up the CD. After looking through the options he notices something.. off, but doesn't pay it much mind, and runs the application. After this he returns the Laptop to his Sylladex and continues on.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Ryan was ready, she stepped out of her front door, floating theremin in front of her, and she realized she couldn't go anywhere.. there was nowhere to go. She sighed before realizing that imps were staring her down, big eyes and wide smirks, well.. this could be fun, or bad.

---------------

Dessia and her entourage made their way through the catacomb's. Axe in hand she lead them, heels clicking against the sement floor. she hummed to herself, having a small bounce in her step after that very nice chat. She felt like they were really making progress, each time they came to a turn she would close her eyes and let her mind chose without thinking too hard before heading in said direction.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Jeff wondered how long he’d been dicking around with the alchemy system. He’d been making a lot of useless things, like a cog-filled ukulele and an entire fucking pile of glass nails, but he figured it’d been just about two hours. He checked his watch, and, yes, exactly two hours. Lucky guess.

A red flash startled him. He looked up from the punch designix, only to be met with the vision of himself. The other him grinned and waved. “woah, I fucking remember this, wow! i just checked my watch, right? haha, be cool! I’m future you! like, you’re gonna be me in a while and go back in time and have this conversation with past you, who’s like, you right now.”

Jeff stared at himself for a second, but then shrugged and grinned. “oh okay, is time travel something this game does? i mean there’s a lot of space manipulating or whatever so i guess that’s fair play”

“yeah! here, turn around, i wanna see the back of my own head.”

The past or, uh, present Jeff turned around. “hey, lemme see the back of my head next”

“haha, no, that’s one of the main reasons i went back in time in the first place, so i gotta make you wait until you’re me and you look at your right-now head.”

“oh okay, i get it, that makes sense. now i wanna be future me so i can go back in time and see the back of my head. how do i time travel is there like, a tardis or something?”

The future Jeff grinned, patting the two ukulele voice boxes hovering next to him. They were just like his ukulele, except there were gears churning in and out of slots on the side, and each had a nearly melted candle burning just underneath the opening, its flame almost threatened by the slowly rotating gears.
“these are a time travel device! talk to the sprite version of us, he’s pretty helpful and that’s what i did so it’s what you’ll do too, probably. i think if you don’t it makes it so my timeline dies so like, just make sure you do. that’s why i’m here, to tell you to talk to bustsprite and give you this map to get the rest of the stuff these are made of.” He patted the voice boxes again, and they let out a melodious thrum. He proceeded to eject a scrap of paper from his modus, which past Jeff grabbed hastily.

“wait, why don’t you just give me them right now?” Past jeff grinned wryly, his hands on his hips.

“yeah, that’s what i asked! i dunno, i just didn’t get mine from future me so i guess you don’t either. plus these weren’t easy to make. bustsprite will explain better than i can haha, which says stuff about my listening comprehension” he stuck his tongue out. “but uh, i don’t remember anything past this in our conversation, so like, have fun cause i know i did!” He raised his hands to pluck at the short strings, and vanished in the wake of a massive red gear that glowed hot in front of him a second before disappearing as well.

Jeff grinned. He was going to enjoy this game even more than he’d thought.

Jeff climbed up a few rungs on his Echeladder.
Jeff is now an IDIOT TIMEWITCH. He gets a few boondollars and a smallish feather in his cap. “What are you??” “I’m an idiot timewitch.”

Future Jeff climbed up a few rungs on his Echeladder.
Future Jeff is now a BABYCHEEKS TIMETROTTER. He gets a more sizable amount of boondollars and a feather that may seem excessive to some.

~~~

Lettie was back at her hive. Everything about this planet was too fucking big or too fucking small. It had taken her a good half hour and the help of her asshole guardiansprite to find her home again.

“Hey, honey buns, your house is short as fuck. You need to tell your server player to build it up so you can get to the first portal up there.” The primate pointed his sapien hand to the sky, where a green circular-type thing floated. “You’re supposed to be trapped in this wasteland until you hit that gate, but you don’t got wings so unless you wanna prototype yourself with me-” He opened his arms and raised his bushy brow obnoxiously. “-and we both fly up there together, you gotta communicate.” He chuckled. “Even if you’ve got the hots for her.”

Lettie swore at him a while, but eventually cooled down and figured he was right. He apparently had gotten a bunch of information from being revived with the kernalsprite. The thought of having to talk to dessie even though she’d just got off with her half an hour ago was annoying, but the thought of having her conscious merged with his was even more disgusting. But still, she didn’t want to have to ask for things. She let it rest for now, looking through her captchalogued things for ways to make her weapon better.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:02 pm

-

Seth stopped, a mere minute or so into the woods, the trees and stuff were so weird, and so was the ground. Sometimes he swore he stood on thin air and sometimes he swore some of the trees weren't... even there? Anyways, after dealing with the slight confusion he did spot some sort of confrontation going on, it seemed some kind of mechanical creatures and some mercury imps were trying to kill what looked like a consort, you say looked like because well, to you it more so looked like some fox-like creature.

Seth chooses to..
A) Help the Creature. B) Ignore it entirely.

Music:
 

He begins a fight with these weird enemies, the names "*Mechanical Imp" above two of their heads and "*Mechanical Basilisk" above the other. His shield goes after the Basilisk and hits it a bunch of times, dodging all of its attempts to bite or claw at it, and Seth takes out his throwing darts which seemed to have been upgraded to Toxic Darts, and throws them at the imps in an almost endless flurry, praise be strife deck convenience. As one of the Mercury Imp ran at Seth he rolled his eyes and captchalogued it forcibly, which scared the other one into running away. The shield, after dodging many incoming attacks rams itself into the teeth of the Basilisk, breaking several of them and making it flail about painfully. If Jeff was aware enough at the computer, him or his older self could see this going on since it shouldn't be that far into the woods that this is happening.
_____
-

After faffing about for longer than needs to be explained he ended up prototyping a Wooden Iron Maiden, and went upstairs out of his home to see the meteors, several had landed nearby but not at his home yet, so he went over to one and lit the torch and it made him enter the game.

Fast forward to the current moment and hes looking around wondering why there's no enemies nearby. Could it because hes in a part of a cave system with almost no way in or out, could it be because of the cave itself, or could it be both? It is very peacefully quiet.. Anyways, after a while of this wondering and staring at the only 2 gates readily available to him, he chooses to go back inside and make some items with the Alchemiter.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 



Last edited by benignTenacity on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Ryan set herself up in a corner of her room, starting up a Memo to get the 411 about what was to be done next. She had no clue what to do, but she began to look over the game waiting while others replyed. She didn't get far.

==> Ryan Open Memo:
 

She started up fast, getting more grist when she was told that they needed more, she shouldn't have made a memo, that's a lot of people haha, so many. Well not really.

------------------------

Dessia shook her head slightly as she peeked around Lettie's hive now that the other's communication device ended up on the roof. uh yeah. Maybe not the best idea. She looked up from the screen when a chill breeze past her.. IT was close. Time to see if "As belove, was above. " Haha. ah, jokes.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

> Jeff: Consult Sprite.

Jeff approaches the glowing purple, armless version of himself. Its gaze was slightly eerie with its once marble-carved and creepily vacant eyes, but it smiled at his approach. He seemed a little more handsome than Jeff himself, but somehow less real.

Show Moodsetter:
 

Show Spritelog:
 

Every conversation with the armless, slightly creepier version of himself made Jeff slightly less confident the next time they spoke. He seemed a little off from how Jeff saw himself.
And there's your phone again with an alert. Looks like you've got a memo.

~~~

Lettie brandished her terrifying weapon, cracking her new wepaon in the air. She had broken one of her windows, captchalogued the shards, alchemized the shards into better shards with pieces from her hidden harlequin doll collection. She then combined her previous alchemy experiment, the CLOWNACY TETHER, with the old cat-o-nine-tails she had hanging on the basement wall. It was a simple step from there to combine the HARLEQUIN SHARDS and the CAT O’ NINE CLOWNS for the SCOURGE O’ THREE RINGS. Rings, obviously, in reference to circus rings, if you were confused.
She quickly hid her ingredients, not wanting to be caught by Dessia anyone who might be looking with her embarrassing hobbies laying about.
Her phone was ringing annoyingly. Someone had added her to a memo.

Show Memolog you’ve already read:
 

Well, fuck. Where did Dessia put her phone. It could be fucking anywhere. God fucking damn it. Not like she wanted to talk to anyone anyhow. Fucking hell.
She punched the wall, and the drywall gave way pretty easily, leaving a fist-sized hole.
The monkey cackled.
She reeled on it.
“G@ FIND MY PH@NE, YOU L@USY PIECE @F SHIT!!”
She crumpled to the floor, immediately regretting it. The monkey cocked his head and did just that, though, leaving her to cry herself to sleep. She hated her anger so much.
just want a friend

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:32 am

-

Show Group Memo:
 

Vector after being a part of the memo for a short while sighed and stared up at the gates, sitting at the entrance to his cave home. He'd have to wait for Ryan still but at least there was peace and quiet here. Bat Dad flies next to him seeming to have found his way out from the basement and looks at Vector questioningly as if to ask if everything was okay. Everything was, mostly, just stressful for him since anxiety takes a deep hold of him a lot of the time. The Bat Dad lays besides him quietly as to not interrupt the peace.
_____
-

After a decent lengthed battle Seth comes out on top, and he looks over at the Consort-like creature. He felt bad for it as it squinted its eyes and looked at him like he was going to hurt it. During the fight, his phone and laptop kept notifying him of something so he takes out his phone and responds for a few moments.

Show Group Memo:
 

With that out of the way, and with an interesting code gotten, he decides to go over and pick up the Fox, after it swipes at him he tries to calm it by making a shushing sound and moving slower. With a whimper, it lays normally in his hands. He heads back towards the house.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Ryan battled hard and long, working up a good amount of grist, she kept checking every so often as she could.. though she kept looking over the edge, down at the glowing portal like thing. the gate?? She wondered if she could.. ya know. jump through it? She wouldn't DARE jump on her own.. that was just asking for death.. She soon hid in her room and got to work building for her player. so annoying..


------------------------------

LOCAM

It was chilly, the world rather barren, she looked around finding the area was rather small, and above was a glowing gate. She sat on a rocking, getting the imps to set up around the area and relax as she taped her Dead Man's Choker, and began to read the rest of the memo. Then checked on Lettie.

She wishes she hadn't. She felt like her chest was going to explode. She did that, she hated it. But it wasn't her job to make sure Lettie was fine. It wasn't her job to take care of someone, she promised she wouldn't ever put herself in that place. Not like She did.. And yet.. she allowed herself a moment of weakness, and dragged a few object around the room. Finding a nice blanket, she dragged it along the floor to Lettie and on to her. A few moments passed by and her phone was placed beside her.

She.. she did it out of pity. YES. It was that. That was all... She quickly got to the building to keep herself-busy and messaged her server host.

==> Troll your Server host:
 

And she did just so, taking the tea set from the imps and Chataloging she brought them close and hugged them before patting each head and summoning her Axe, with a swift swing she took their heads. Then decended the stairs.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Jeff wrapped up his replies to the memo, recaptchaloguing the healing time bottle and turning to his sprite with a grin. “Where to next, then?”
”You have a map ;0 use that ;)” The sprite nodded towards the scrap of paper Jeff had rolled in his hand. Jeff took it out, looking over it before gazing upwards to the gates above him. He couldn’t actually see them, because of the ceiling, but he knew they were there. He began his ascent upwards, his new weapon assisting him in clearing the steps and stairs of sulfur imps and lime ogres. They folded like paper and aged into dust in his wake, flaming bodies propelling to the ground like space debris.

~~~

Lettie woke up on Prospit, golden light flooding her vision. She sat stock upright, floating off her bed and whipping her head around to view the rest of the room. She didn’t recognise it.
Or, well, she did, but not this way.
It was a facsimile of her room in all but color, spartan decor paired with immaculate cleaning habits to present a bland and generally uninteresting view. She tentatively wiped the tears from her face, floating across her room and to the window. she looked out at the beautiful skaian planetscape, backed by a black infinity. The city below her was gilt and pointed, dotted with white chess people. She leaned out, confident in herself not falling. Her body slowly fell until her feet touched the golden cobblestones. She grinned, spinning in her spot. The nearest carapacian gasped, a hand to her mouth. She turned around and sprinted away, waving her arm. Likely gone to spread the good news- The sleepers are awakening.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:55 am

-

Vector looked up and waved over at the ceiling towards Ryans 'camera', or well at least where she could see him at least, smiling. He was trying to be friendly, even if she was being a tad distant to him. Now that she could see him she could see he actually had a rather firm figure for how pansily he acts. If he was he was a human, he'd be what they call "well fit". Fixing his hair a little as he gets up, he goes inside his home and after a few moments comes back, throwing a ton of Wood onto the ground, he seems to start building along side what shes building, not because hes impatient, but because he wants to help.

_____
-

Venturing back home, Seth quickly sets the Fox on his couch in the living room, allowing it to get comfortable while he walks off and uses the code Jeff had given him and slowly giving it to the creature. After a moment it drinks it from a bowl Seth had poured it into, and it begins to heal its wounds slowly but surely. After its done it seems to "Yip" with glee, before looking at Seth and borrowing its nose into the couch, seeming to be studying or testing him.

He was confused, the creature seemed to be waiting for something so he put a hand towards it to try and pet it. It made several odd noises as he approached but he continued anyways.

[M] == > Strife?:
 

The fox hopped up quickly and landed behind him, and as he turned to face it, it seemed to be challenging him to battle. Well, isn't that a nice way to say thanks??

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 



Last edited by benignTenacity on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 am

Ryan Cocked an eyebrow as the other waved. was that meant to be friendly? She looked him over and gave a shrug, she guessed he was what one would call.. never mind, wasn't the point. She had to get to.. She snorted slightly and covered her mouth, was he bringing her materials to build with? She tried so hard to not laugh as she took hold of the wood and moved it around. to the best area for building. She would try.. to use it. She chuckled to herself and covered her face, oh god why.


-------------------------------------


Dessia gave a soft yawn as she worked on Lettie's steps, her eyes kept falling shut before she could shake her head, sleep was the last thing she needed right now. She chuckled taking a peek at her sleeping friend. Ah so tired. Best time out is when you get to nap. HA! She chuckled and got back to work.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Jeff stared up at the portal, a partition like the one on the second floor of his house giving him a window to see the glowing circular pattern. He sprinted up the last flight of stairs, heedless of his exhaustion. He'd been fighting a whole lot of imps and ogres and it was wearing on him, but he was excited to see what lay beyond the first gate. He grinned at his sprite, stepping up the short platform that would let him jump onto the spirograph. For a brief second he wondered if he was about to fall to his death, simply slipping through the portal as though it really was only light suspended by an unseen projector.
But then he was airborn, falling through the gate and being transported somewhwre new.

He gasped for air, floundering in the center of a large fountian. Jade-colored lizard creatures swarmed him as he tried to keep his head above the one foot of crystal-clear water.

~~~

Lettie smiled. She liked being asleep and lucid at the same time. It felt liberating. She could kick off from the ground and fly a long way, not limited by gravity. She felt the seam of her yellow pyjamas, shivering at their silky feel. She walked down the streets and underneath the terraces and gilt archways, the chess people curtsying and talking excitedly to one another in her wake. She seemed to be some sort of celebrity here. What a good dream it was, and so vivid! She liked it quite a lot.

~

Elsewhere, a pernicious dastard once again shirks his duties, the harsh voices coming from his radio unable to light even the smallest of fires under his ass. He's the one who lights fires, not them. That's why they keep talking on the radio.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity
Anklebiter
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 112
Boondollars : 2334
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Land of Shadows and Fortune.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:46 am

-

Vector seemed to be helping more than he should have been able to, his know-how of architecture made him work with Ryan surprisingly well.. until he ran out of wood and he scratched the back of his head. After he helped create this oddly structurally sound amalgamate of build grist and wood, he sat down and watched her build, it seems he ran out of wood around the point of almost getting to the first gate, Ryan finishing the last bit on her own. Moments later, Vectors Lusus seemed to zap itself away, seemingly back to the basement. When Ryan made the finishing touches he raised a thumbs up at her and did a rather alluring smile, an unintentionally one. He seemed to have this passive charm to him that just made him, likable, contrasting his nervous and super shy demeanor on chat-boxes.

One thing that really stood out though, is how there weren't any enemies nearby, literally not a one. Were they not able to find him, or was this area just really hard to get to without use of the gates?
_____
-

The Shield did its own thing outside as Seth and his new Consort friend tussled around, it seems neither of them were using their weapons, as if the Fox just wanted to test his strength. After a while the Fox smirks and glares at him, starting to make fog-like energy surround its body, until it transformed into a unfamiliar face, a human girl of an average height of what seemed to be 5'2" with short light brown hair, wearing what seems to be a shortened kimono with a skirt that were mostly red with parts of white in color. After she seemed to transform, she looked around, almost in what could be a slight awe. "Wow, so this is how your den looks?.. wiiiieeerd.." she spoke, surprising Seth. ".. You talk? You transform??" He asked, rubbing the back of his head, he felt bad for engaging that mini strife of sorts with her now.

"Huh? Yeah, I was trying to thank you and tell you to not touch me in my form but, well, you weren't listening." she said, looking at him with a slight pout. ". . . I don't speak fox so sorry about that.. Anyways, are you okay now?" he spoke to her, a response coming back immediately.
"Yeah just a little worn out.. I'm probably gonna take a nap. Got a safer place around here? Your den is FUCKED up! she said with a joking laugh, most likely referring to his home that had a huge hole on the front side of it. He shrugged and made a hand signal telling her to follow. She tilted her head at first, but seeing him go up some stairs she follows, climbing up the stairs with her feet at first, but giving up half way through and using all 4s to continue since it was faster. At the top she stood up normally and followed him to his room, him showing her his closet that he rarely used for much despite its depth. "You could rest here, I have another person in this home that might not appreciate you being here, so you should stay out of sight."

As Seth explained the situation, he went over to his bed, grabbing the blanket and giving it to her. "If you get thirsty or hungry, there's some food at the fridge. Just make sure you don't hear noise before trying to get some, and NO more fighting in the house okay?" He said, as she stared at him blinking. She was not expecting so much.. hospitality. And from what seemed to be HIS quarters no less. This man was an interesting creature to say the least. "Uhm... Okay so.. sleep here, keep quiet.. um, are you going somewhere?" She asked him, a bit flustered by his assertive kindness. "Yeah, but don't worry I'll be back. Those things that attacked you... they didn't look normal. I should investigate that. I'll see you later!" He said, as he walked over to the door with a smiling, waving and closing the door as he said his good bye.

After Seth said this good bye he sends Jeff a message on Pesterchum, as he heads outside and climbs the stairs, going next to the 1st gate. He sees that the shield seems to be trying to enter it and its bouncing off, so he returns it to his strife deck and jumps at the gate himself, vanishing as he passes through it.

The message Jeff was sent:
 
______
-

She blinked, not really sure what to do.. after a moment of staring at the front door she lays in the closet and closes it, turning into her normal form afterwards. Her magic took a lot out of her just to maintain that other form. As she curls up, putting her tail around her along with the blanket she wonders why the man decided to be so nice to someone as weak and odd to him.. a part of her feels ashamed for not trying to exchange names before he left. These thoughts stayed in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin
avatar

Taurus Posts : 484
Boondollars : 9325
Join date : 2015-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Land of Mirrors and Reget
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Ryan facepalmed at his thumbs up, her ears burning up, the hell was this little shit doing? Trying to kill her? She couldn't understand this, feeling? she snorted slightly, she felt so dumb! Silly.. she shook her head and sighed starting up a pesterlog.


==> Ryan Pester the doof.:
 

She sighed and shut her laptop and cataloged it, she should see if there was a way up to her own gate.

------------------------

Dessia found her self-busy typing away at her laptop, writing about what she was going through at the moment, and wondering if she should go pass the first gate. She chose that yes, it was about time to do that. Finishing up what she had going she got up and began her ascendancy.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 793
Boondollars : 7792
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   Yesterday at 11:46 am

Jeff spluttered in the bright skaiashine, eyes having to adjust from the twilight he had just been in. The reptilian creatures were acting rather excited at his soggy appearance, one dressed in a reporter's cap squeaking quite adorably. Jeff laughed at the display, fountain water cascading over his back. The houses around him were something you'd expect to see in a medieval peasantry, identified by jeff as mud-and-wattle in make.
The soaked boy got up from his sodden seat, the grin on his face pushed further by the antics of the many creatures around him. For some reason they were just so happy and he loved it.

Jeff: Respond.

Show chatlog:
 

~~~

Lettie: Return to being happy.

Lettie never stopped being happy, what the fuck are you talking about?

Lettie: Remove your fangs from the cute chess person.

You remove your fangs from the cute chess person, licking up the cherry red lifewater that dribbled down your chin. You grin, licking at your sharp fangs. This was not a flavor you've had before. Not quite like bronze and still different from the rare fuchsia, its brighter hue was foreign to your cultured pallet. You're feel so free you just want to eat them all up.

The bitten prospitian got up shakily, taking a few steps backwards before turning to run.

~~~

Elsewhere, on the darker moon, the pint-sized deviant is now in hot pursuit from the ones trying to make him hurt people. And by hot I do mean literal fire. The street behind him burned with black and purple flames as he slowly walked away, a little dejected from having to break things to keep his freedom. They couldn't make him do what they wanted, not if he didn't want to as well. Killing sleeping children isn't on his to-do list.
He might have overdone it on the fire.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: STAGF (Closed)   

Back to top Go down
 
STAGF (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: Roleplay Proper-
Jump to: