Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Stranded! [Closed]

+4
hereticalTophat
NightmareKeeper
whisperingOptimist
wickedlyWiccan
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Closed Stranded! [Closed]

Post by wickedlyWiccan Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Somewhere off in the middle of the ocean, a particularly large island sat - untouched by sentient-kind. It was large, rather oblong in shape with the typical curves, dips, and juts that one might expect. Upon that island is a jungle, incredibly thick and undoubtedly teeming with all sorts of fascinating life. Surrounding it are black sand beaches, littered with driftwood and all sorts of pieces of metal and wood form various crafts throughout the year - surely more beneath the waves just in reach. 

This is where the story of eight unlikely people begins, all brought together by various forces, both mysterious, mundane, and possibly just plain unknown. These eight will need to survive, and either find a way home or live on what could be a very hospitable landmass. 

Only one thing is certain: there will be shenanigans.
wickedlyWiccan
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

Aries Posts : 29
Boondollars : 16599

Back to top Go down

Closed Re: Stranded! [Closed]

Post by wickedlyWiccan Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Eliden woke to a start, his amphistaff curling anxiously about his body - it had apparently woken up before him. The sun was shining, which didn't bother him as a Jade-blood, but it didn't feel right. It was weaker - the light noticeably dimmer. There was sand beneath him, which also wasn't particularly new - but why would he be waking up in the desert? The sound of waves close behind quashed that idea, and if the weak sun in the sky didn't already clue him in then it was certainly the water. He didn't live near any especially large bodies of water, and certainly not near sand. He wasn't at home, anymore. 

With faint grunting and a short roll on his stomach, the young troll pushed himself up with his one arm, the staff curled about his waist uncoiling itself to glide smoothly across his body only to coil back up about the shoulder of his missing arm. "This isn't home," he stated like a true detective.
wickedlyWiccan
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:10 am

Satura coughed up some very not-nice-tasting water and sat up, spitting out salt water and what felt like grains of sand. Disgusting. The sands were not a normal color she was used to, and it was really bright outside. Yet the light didn't hurt her eyes. Yes, it was strong for her nocturnal sense, but it wasn't like she would go blind.

"UM, HElLO? IS THeRE ANYONE HERE?" she called out. She stood on shaky legs and dusted off her skirt as she wobbled down the shore. She took off her glasses and tried to clean them off. She must have been laying there for a while because most of her clothes were damp in a few areas, the rest perfectly dry. "I ASSUME THAT i AM NoT ALoNE ON THIS BEaCH. i THiNK i WaS ON THIS AiR CRaFT OR BOAT? OH MY THINKPAN HUrTS ToO MUCH ToO REMEMBER RIgHT NoW."
As Satura rubbed her head she noticed her bow was gone. She spun towards the sea and looked frantically in the small area she covered. Gone. She was in for a long day.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18803

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:29 am

Ishade blinks a couple of times, growling softly when the... night?, it is supposed to be night time, right?, is clearer than it should... but it doesn't hurt his eyes as much as he thought daylight would. He sits, looking around him. And realises he is in the middle of some kind of beach, though it is black. There is what seems to be a jungle a little bit further and his strife specibus is lying there next to him... he takes the big book with him, holding it like he would hug a... well, anything that floats if he was in the middle of the ocean.
Ugh, how on Alternia has he ended here??. Ishade has read about this kind of situations in many, many books... and now wonders if perhaps the authors experimented THIS themselves and that is why they decided to write about it. Writing about things keeps your mind clearer...

When he hears a loud yell, ishade jumps, standing quickly and turning to face the place where that sound came from. It takes him a little effort to realise that there is another troll om the beah,but closer to the water...

ugh, he shivers, ishade is definitely NOT approaching the water anytime soon, what if one of those ugly sea dwellers comes out??, then ishade wouldn't be safe... those are not trust worthy fuckers... and they're difficult to kill.
After staring at what he has discovered that must be a girl, because she wears an skirt but more important, because her body has curves, ishade decides to walk towards here, cautiously... he doesn't yell back to her but wants to get where she is... quietly, not even gog knows what creatures could live here and he is not willing to have some kind of dangerous monster around here just because someone decided to start yelling nonsense. He finds himself ready to react to the other troll's movements and possible attack. If she is nervous and doesn't knw what she is doing here, it could happen
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17482

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 am

A different species woke up, shaking his head and groaning. At first glance, he knew he was not where he should be. The blackened sand being the first obvious sign, and the foliage further to his right being the second. In the water lay his Wrench. He hurriedly picked it up, getting his lower-half of his body wet. The wrench was multi-purpose, you could both screw bolts and whack people with it. It wouldn't break, not today; not any day.

What he had expected, was to see his Father waking him up and ushering him off the plane to go to a Taxi to take him to a new home. What he didn't expect, was the plane to presumably crash and him being one of the few survivors of the crash. Speaking of his father, where was he? He was about to call for him; until someone already called. Three Grey Skinned humanoids with coloured horns. His mouth was turned into the shape of an 'O' as he wondered what the hell he was doing here with Aliens. Yeah, that was the only way he could put it.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17679

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:39 am

You are another human who just woke up face down in the sand on the opposite side of the island. You have an extreme headache. Maybe even a concussion. You slowly get up and the world begins to spin around you. Then you fall back down this time face up in the samd. You wipe the samd from your face then try to get up once more.

You successfully get up and begin to look around trying to figure out where you are. There is beach on both sides of you and a grand jungle behind you. Next you notice the sand is black which is weird at first but you don't mind it after thinking. Then something starts to shine from the water. When you go to investigate it, you discover that it is a scythe specifically your scythe. You smile and reunite with the weapon holding it in a ready stance incase anything might attack you.

"Hello!" You yell loudly hoping some other form of life is alive on the island. You decide to set out from where you are and follow the beach for two hundred yards. Nothing happens and so you decide to sit down. Then you spot a wrecked ship which looks to be the one you were riding on just before waking up. "what the hell happened?" you whisper to your self as you walk near the boat.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18619

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:26 pm

On some mound of sand along the beach of the island, a small Troll girl began to move after hours of simply being unconsciouse. It was at first the tired movements of the ignorant, but quickly became panicked when she suddenly lifted her head from the sand and began to look around rapidly. Obviouse fear began to ebb into her features, especially when she saw the ocean near her.

"......Squeeeek....."

The squeek was quickly and soon faded away, as the fearful cry was left behind as the Mousey Troll sprinted off into the forest, trying to distance herself from the Ocean as much as she could. With the rustling of plant matter, the Troll girl seemed to dive into the largest and thickest bush she could find, and resumed her normal routine, which was to remain still and terrified in a hidden spot until further notice. A slight wimper came out every now and again.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20576

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Another troll lies with his head buried underneath the black, wet sand. His head completely under it as the tide rolls over his head. This troll wouldn't be bothered by the water however, because he has gills. This specific troll, Orfeus Castor, sits up from the sand, and shakes it out from his hair and face.

"Ughhhhhhgh. Where am I?" He looks around.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20231
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedlyWiccan Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:51 am

Eliden perked up as he heard shouts, indicating there were others here - this was both good news and bad. While he could not see the other trolls in the area quite yet, he could see a pink, fleshy thing that was apparently sentient enough to be standing still. What? That didn't make sense. "Maybe it's an animal? I could probably tame it..." the Jade-blood thought, beginning to approach it cautiously. His amphistaff tightened noticeably about his shoulder, the head emitting a very quiet hiss as they came close.

"C'mere, you pink... clothed, thing. I won't hurt ya..." Eli called in a soft, almost cooing voice - the creature seemed to have a metal twist tool, so obviously he was somewhat of a threat. "I'm just gonna affix a bag to your back so you can carry my stuff, when I get some,"
wickedlyWiccan
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Satura, now distraught at the fact her precious communication device was lost to the sea, quickly reached inside her shoe and pulled out a Strife Specibus card. At least she still had her weapon. Who knows what dangerous things lived on this island?

She takes out her scythe, it standing several inches above her horns, and she hugs it close, wandering down the shore, the opposite way of Ishade. As she walked she moved a little closer to the forest. Water was never something she cared for much. She paused, turning and looking in case something was following her. That's when she saw Ishade. She cautiously waved an arm, hoping he would see.

"OH i HOPE THIS IS NoT GOiNG TO BE a MIStAKE." she whispered to herself.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Ishade sees your gesture, but sees your strife specibus, a scythe, too... and he decides he is going to be paceful but cautious, He continues advancing towards you quietly, and when he is even nearer... he raises a hand and makes a sign that means peace. Standind there, close but not close enough for the troll to attack him (- Put the Scythe down -) is the only thing he says, still tense... he prepares himself to use his psionics and read your mind, so he is aware of each of your movements... he stars walking in circles around you, just a few steps, always keeping you in sight
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:41 pm

He stares, dumbfounded at the turn of events as the alien edged towards him. Taming him? Last time he checked, Humans were at the top of the foodchain. Unless this alien was. . . Different from life on earth? He stood there, shaking and listening to what it had to say. "P-put a-a bag on me? I-I'm not a donkey." He wasn't good at communicating in person. Especially at the sudden turn of events. He clutched his wrench tightly. "W-what are you?" He grit his teeth. Scared about. . . Well, everything happening around him.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:20 pm

You walk closer towards the broken ship. You head still hurting but you keep moving closer to the boat. Scythe drawn ready to attack when the need arises. You walk ever so carefully into the gaping hole in the hull of the boat. When you entered the boat there are supplies littered around the floor. You pick up a deck of cards and place it into your breast pocket. "never know when I might need some cards." you laugh a little and remember your name is Will Riddley.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:48 am

(BuuurdenKiiiing?
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:49 pm

(Bump for BK)
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:31 pm

(Oh Sorry)

Oroelo maintained her position within her bush, though a growling from her stomach made her realize that she couldn't hide forever. So, after about another fifteen minutes of trying to power through her hunger, Oroelo poked her head from her bush and looked around for any threats. She then went back into hiding for another ten minutes before she slowly began to inch out of the bush, hoping to find some source of food quickly so she could go back into her bush.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20576

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Orfeus gets up, and immediately starts looking around, wiping wet sand from his face and his fins. "Hello? Is there ANYone around?" He asks out loud, walking around the black sand beach. He hadn't ever seen a black sand beach before, despite being a seadweller. He had only seen white sand beaches on Alternia. "Anybody? Fish or land trolls, I won't discriminate, I promise!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Regaining consciousness, you awake in a rather... unpleasant position. And by unpleasant you mean being suspended upside down by the ankle from a rather tall tree. You survey the area while fumbling through your pockets for anything to help. Some kind of wild wooded area... you think you can hear the sounds of waves near.
"This... is not italy... is it?" Looks like your going to be a bit late to your friends SURPRISE birthday. Surprise birthday... you didn't even bother alerting anyone you were coming did you?
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16757

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedlyWiccan Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Blinking confusedly at this pink wriggly-looking thing, he was obviously taken aback by the understandable speech. "Oookay," he began, pausing for a brief monologue. "If it can talk, it might be intelligent - and it might be from Alternia, of some sort. Maybe it lives here?" he questions the air above Luke. With a somewhat skeptical (not to mention paranoid) peer at said Luke, he asks - ignoring the pink fleshy thing's question (although, by design, pseudo-answering it) - "Okay, you are not a... donkey, whatever that is. Can I still give you a pack? And who taught you Alternian? You don't look Alternian." 

The troll leans in curiously, taking a faint whiff of the air around Luke and shrugging softly. His colorful horns would certainly be fully visible (and possibly even available to touch, despite their slight height difference), which he has apparently forgotten about. Of note could be the fact there is some sort of alien snake wrapped around his missing arm's shoulder (although the arm itself is obfuscated underneath his coat), making small trilling noises every once in a while.
wickedlyWiccan
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Satura glances up at her weapon then back at Ishade. "DO NoT WOrRY. i AM NoT GOiNG TO HURT YoU! THIS SCyTHE IS MORE FoR PROTECTION THAN ATTACK. ALTHOUGH IF YoU ArE FRIGHTENED OF IT i WILL PuT IT AWAY." She lets the blade fall heavily into the sandy ground at her feet.

She takes in stock of the troll in front of her. Someone who is of a higher cast, she should be some what more respectful. "DO YoU KNOW WHeRE WE ArE, MAyBE?"
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Bump for NightmareKeeper
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Ishade shakes his head, relaxing a little but not completely, and coming near you.
(- I do not -) He tells you, and since you're the one who asked him first, he supposed you ignore your current location too, hm, this is strange... almost like one of those stories he read a long time ago, or maybe not so many time... well... he observes the troll, interested, and then her weapon, that one cuts, his breaks bones.
(- So, shall we continue together?, there might be more trolls here with us, and splitting up is not an option, in my opinion -) He tells you after reading the last events in your life, that surprisingly start when you came here, and your name, age and blood color... he doesn't really ask you since he knows already and forgets, well, no, he doesn't forget about it, he doesn't consider necessary to tell you his name. Why should he, really?, he has heard that telling someone your name, it's giving them a way to own you. So he decides that if someone asks him his name, he'll tell them he calls himself Adroit because he doesn't remember his real name, that seems a better option. Once he thinks about it, he locks his private information so if a psionic tries to read it, he'll sense it because it will cause a sharp pain and the alarm of the sharp pain will fill his thoughts, making it impossible to know your name unless he says it.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 pm

hereticalTophat wrote:Bump for NightmareKeeper

I was writting XD
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:28 pm

((Oh. Haha! Sorry.))

He frowned at the creature in front of him. "Alternian? I don't think that's a language. . . Unless by coincidence that. . . 'Alternian'. . . Is similar to English? You're obviously not from Earth unless you come from under the sea. Or the government is hiding things from us, as per usual." He deduced, and then sighing at the question about the pack. "And as for the part about the pack-" He then saw the Troll's arm. Which was a snake. But not just any snake...

An alien snake.

His face paled. Luke had a very strong fear of dangerous animals. And if this person were to not be happy with himself could end in this. . . Snake to hurting him. "S-sure I'll carry stuff in the pack." He managed to mumble out, a very quiet: "But please keep that snake away from me." Following shortly after. He held his Wrench close to him, he didn't want to get into a fight; but he could defend himself, at least.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 pm

" I might as well get some supplies before I leave this boat.." you climb up to the deck of the destroyed boat. Surveying your surroundings with your scythe still drawn. After a while you climb back down with a first aid kit." this will be nice to have. you sit down next to the gaping hole in the ship and open a can of soup you found.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next