Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SBurb: The HaCKeD Session

2 posters

Go down

SBurb: The HaCKeD Session Empty SBurb: The HaCKeD Session

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 pm

==> Wake up.

You're all ready awake.

==> Make the memo.

You've all ready done that, too.

==> …?

You tell the lovely viewers not to hurt themselves, you've got this.

Your name is Vale Baldwin, and you've stayed up way past your bedtime… Oh well, all in the name of science. Now, about that memo, you should go and see if anyone's replied to the memo. That stuff is very hella important.

-- questionableTerror [QT] opened memo: Rumpus Party Hooligans --
QT: Hello?
QT: No one's here yet?
QT: It's only the afternoon sure some of you have to be up!

Back to top Go down

SBurb: The HaCKeD Session Empty Re: SBurb: The HaCKeD Session

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:36 pm

==>

A young man stands in his bedroom, today, although he may not realize it, is the day he and several other people, will play a game that will change his life. Unfortunately, he already seems to have a name, rendering you unable to name him something incredibly stupid, but I am sure we will be just fine without that bit of immaturity on your part.

==> Introduce yourself.

Your name is Liam Bennet, you are currently just standing around idly and are just looking for something to ease your boredom with, it has been a somewhat uneventful day. You are an aspiring funeral director and have an interest in writing as well. You also occasionally enjoy creative writing which is something you do as a way to let out stress. You are also very interested in spirits and the paranormal in general.

What will you do?

==> Respond to memo.

You go to your computer and see that one of your chums has opened a memo and decide to respond to it.

eustressfulThanatophobia [ET] responded to memo.
ET: Hey calm down
ET: Some of us just have some important stuff to do
ET: Like standing around doing absolutely nothing
ET: That takes a lot out of me you know?
ET: Anyways
ET: What's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:52 pm

==>yo, wake up man
There's a groan, from the bed sits up a young man, hair disheveled, eyes dreary, clothes creased.
You are FINNEGAN CONNER though most people know you as Finn. you are an expert axe man, a master mechanical engineer, and a skilled fighter. you have the bad habit of letting your lineage show in a fight, but that's for another time.

==>get on the computer, someone wants to talk to you
yeah, he knows, and gives a very little care for your orders, as is evident by the obscene gesture he just presented to you. he staggers sleepily off screen, into the bathrooom, when he leaves he is cleanly dressed. he starts a coffee machine on a nearby counter in the underground base, before pulling out a tablet. the the wall of the room reveals itself as a large screen, slamming into a desk chair, he pulled up his tablet and logged into to PESTERCHUM using his MORPHEUS web browser.

remissableGaelic [RG] has joined the memo: Rumpus Party Hooligans
[RG]yeah, I'm up, and for your information, its 1 in the morning over here in Ireland.
[RG]so todays the game yeah?
[RG]fun.
[RG]Where are the others?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23474
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 pm

QT: I'm doing fine.
QT: And as for the others… I actually have no idea.
QT: Probably asleep.
QT: Or awake.
QT: Or strifing it out with someone.

==> Watch and wait.

That's what you plan to you. Well, until you have to go and retrieve your discs. You were too lazy to do it before anyone was awake, and now you have to deal with dodging the employees… and your dad.

But that'll come later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:34 am

ET: They'll probably get their asses here soon enough
ET: At least I hope so
ET: I really don't want to wait ages just to start this thing
ET: By then I'd probably not even be in the mood to play it anymore

==> Wait for your friends to come along.

You wonder where those guys are? You had really been excited to play this game with them, and you have already installed both your client and server disks. This game better be as good as everyone is making it out to be, it's fairly late where you live. You are getting a bit irritated at your friends tardiness but tell yourself that they'll be here in a few moments time, after all, you guys had planned this since a while ago, they can't just back out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 pm

==> Draw the curtain
Its daybreak. The suns first light sweeps over the desert and into your mountain side home, filling you room with its particular orange glow. You are Nexx Morsa and you have been awake for some time now. You are in no hurry, there are no lessons today and there is little to do in the desert. Much of your time is spent reading or playing correspondence chess or simply roaming the net, but today you had something special, today you would be playing a most enjoyable game.

silverSun [SS] has joined the memo: Rumpus Party Hooligans
[SS] Salutations.
[SS] Pardon my late arrival circumstance prevented me from joining previously.
[SS] Im ready now however and I expect the others to be joining in short order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 pm

universalMedic [UM] has joined the memo: Rumpus Party Hooligans
[UM]: Sorry I'm late.
[UM]: I...I got a little carried away studying...

==> Close out of your unneeded tabs

Yeah, you didn't really need to study up anymore on the Reiki Ray. You already received your Master's certification about a month ago. Maybe it was just a refresher course?

==> Introduce yourself

Your name is Rick Thomas. You live in a two bedroom home with your older sister, a self proclaimed sports nut. Your main hobbies include, spiritualism, anime, meditation, blah blah blah, etc., etc.

And today, you were gonna get your copy of Sburb!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:38 am

==> Wake up!

A young girl sits up off her bed from the awkward position she seemed to fall asleep in. Head on the opposite side of the bed, not bothering to cover up in a blanket, jeans, belt and t-shirt from the previous day still on. She must have been exhausted!

==> Introduce yourself!

After sleepily getting up and fixing your rats-nest of a head of hair, you stand up and kindly smile and say hello!

==> Alright! Lets GO!

Your name is Carsi Tyler. You live in a small two-story apartment with a RIDICULOUS rent pay, with your father, and two cats. You are a freak for music, and enjoy cosplaying, mainly as your favorite character from an Anime! Your hobbies include, writing stories, drawing anything really, being anywhere where there is water, hacking, (even though your only a beginner,) playing video games, and ANYTHING that has to do with technology!

==> Aren't you Forgetting something?

What? Forgetting wha- OH! Thats right! Today you were getting your very own copy, of the game you've been LONGING to play!

Sburb!

==> DINGDINGDING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

You then rush over to your mess of a computer desk, and then log into PesterChum!

wrongLegend [WL] has joined the memo: Rumpus Party Hooligans
[WL] : HEEEEEYY GUYS! Sorry for the Delay! :DD
[WL] : Sleeping....AGAIN! :PP

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 am

wronglegend. I would like to inform you that this session is dead. Those that had contributed to this, or created in the pass. Have either stopped going on this forum for reasons beyond me. Or had given up in waiting for new players. A word of advice wronglegend. Is to look at the dates before you post.

P.s

You cannot roleplay on the forum completely without an approved character. Please make and submit a character application in the Oc creation -> submission area -> humans or fankids. If not that. Then trolls or cherub.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23372

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down