Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Mistress

2 posters

Go down

The Mistress Empty The Mistress

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 pm

[TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS; MOSTLY MENTIONS NOT ANYTHING SUPER EXPLICT]

Title: The Mistress/ Her Imperial Cerberus
Full name (if possible): Asphodel Despoina Nesitius
Nickname(s): Flower maiden, 햚thos, ADN, AD, AN, The Gladius, The Mis, Her Imperial's Gladius
Height & Weight: 7 ft 8 ins (7 ft 11 ins with heels), 135 lbs
Physical appearance: 
Looks- Asphodel is amazingly striking, she is very elegant. Her hair is what people call a work of art, hair curled perfectly and placed in each spot perfectly. Her bangs are slightly curled. Her hair happens to be soft, so soft it뭩 like touching bird feathers. Her eyes are delicate and 'womanly'. Her eyelashes have been extended by numerous coats of mascara, and her eyes are lined with eyeliner. Her body type is lithe and slender with bits of muscle everywhere though not showing. Her bust size is unknown by others due to her metal chest plate always stuck to her body, only those lucky enough can find out the size and see them. 
Clothes- Asphodel likes fashion, it뭩 unusual for trolls but she truly loves it. Her ceremonial, also her everyday dress, is actually a white robe. It comes off one shoulder and shrugs off to down to the middle of her torso. The robe flows down by her feet, leaving some leg skin showing, she gives off a provocative aura in this dress. She wears a gold chest plate to cover the one breast that would show because of the hanging cloth, it is laced up on the back with Golden Fleece strings. Her shoes are a light cerulean and are high-heels making her three more inches taller. 

Personality: Asphodel is quite the heartbreaker. Her motto is "Get working before you start breaking." She loves stringing people along, she finds it interesting and fun. She usually goes after higher-class trolls to fall into her little Romance trap, much like trolls falling for Scylla's trap of coming into her waters. She carries herself with great pride and prestige. If provoked Asphodel can lose her cool very quickly, falling back onto brute strength than smarts. She is overly sexualized, finding that if you pretend to have no heart it won't be hurt. So instead of trying to find someone to be with the rest of her life she sleeps with everyone she gets the chance to, finding it easier that way. 

Typing Quirk/Color: She types normally, happens to SPEAK MUCH LIKE THALES~~~~~~
Blood color: Cerulean, Vriska's caste (#005682)
Symbol: The symbol for the goddess Persephone 
Lusus: Scylla
Strengths: Smart, beautiful, fast, strong, and arranging flowers. 
Weaknesses: Doing anything to get control back, won't give up, stubborn. 
Fear/Insecurities: Not being able to protect her friends, not having control over her 'toys', dying without a fighting chance, fear of falling, being eaten by her lusus (that would never happen silly o3o), loud noises, fire, being drowned, never filling her quadrants, and choking to death. 
Likes: Plants, pictures, fancy hair, dresses, food, people with great personalities, drawing, psychology, protecting people, painting, music, her Empress, wars against her enemies, sexual acts, and flowers. 
Dislikes: Plant-stompers (people who don't like plants), people who act stupid, thickheaded people, the weak, low bloods, and those who believes that her symbol is stupid. 
God Tier Title: Muse of Hope
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: GiantShearsKind

History: Asphodel was raised by her loving Lusus. After her turning nine sweeps, she was brought to an imperial war school to gauge her war ability. She was thrown into the legions of Alternia and brought to war; after many conquers of some planets, she was unofficially titled The Gladius. After returning to Alternia for 'vacation' time, she had numerous flings with those within the military and even had the honor of accompany her Queen to bed on one occasion. 

She was officially titled The Mistress due to her numerous relationships. After being awarded by the Empress for beautiful flower arrangements for the palace, Asphodel met the wonderful His Ferocious Disconcertion or just The Disconce. She thought he was a perfect target for her sexually devious acts. ((More will be added on in the future)) 

Other:
Asphodel- A Greek flower that was scared to Hades and Persephone. The ghostly gray plant was believed to dominate the fields of the land of the dead; it was regarded as the food of the dead. 
Her hair is held in place with scented waxes and lotions. Her hair gives off the smells of plants and flowers. 
The Mistress - Despoina (dems-potnia) "the mistress", (literally "the mistress of the house") in Arcadia.
Nesitius- Is an improvised spelling of Nestis. 
The Gladius is a type of sword used in the Roman Legions, she can be called Her Imperial's Gladius, she is used for fighting against mutants that she is thrown into a fighting area with. 
OKAY OKAY THIS IS FOR THECHAOTIC1, we were talking about The Disconce and I shorted it to Dis, so now one of Asphodel's nicknames is Mis, for "The Dis and The Mis" their now official pairing name.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Mistress Empty Re: The Mistress

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:06 am

APPROVED, I'd add in my seal but no time