Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

+2
bluefire31
TheChaotic1
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 2 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Mudkip was a little bit preocupied with his oran berry not really noticing the others he then finished it and looked at the charmander, Litleo and lucario

"oh hello who are you?"
the mudkip tilted its head in confusion wondering where they came from

Back to top Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 2 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 pm

"We travel, but I was originally from the city. I don't know about Tobe, she doesn't speak a word about it... About anything, actually." Noel shrugged, xyr stump of a tail patting at the grass beneath xyr. Tobe messed with her still-wet tail, the red paint that covered it marking her fingers. She looked at Eric, a little nervous and wary. "Anywaaaaay, these woods are nice. It's calming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Ragnar looked at henoia
She was quiet a bit taller then himself
Though you noticed some different things
Like that mudkip
You looked back to Henoia
"are you powerful?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Jill tilted her head at henoia before rearranging her head upright again, as both ears twitch about. "I'm not sure. Ten? Nine? There could be more that I wish I knew about." So said Jill in a quite stirn way. But she then suddenly sneezed and used her deadly ember to set the small patch of dirt on fire. But Jill pounted upon it with her paws to make it go out in quick thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Mudkip just looked at the other 3 confused as to what was happening he decided to go back and grab a oran berries for each individual placing it as close as they would permit him to come

"here i have some food if you want"

Mudkip was happy he was meeting pokemon to make friends with

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:03 pm

She turned her head to The Charmander beside her, and looked it over. Why did he want to know how powerful she was?

"Why does it matter really? You're not going to fight m-"

She suddenly gets cut off by the sneeze, looking down at the embers. She watches as she puts it out, and she chuckles softly.

"That was a bit funny. But to answer your question Charmander, I am fairly powerful."

She knew a large array of moves, and was able to use them well enough. She even was able to use 'Aura' to attack, as most any lucario can. When another Oran berry was offered to her she picked it up in her other hand, and began to eat her orignial one. She then held the other in her right hand after finishing her meal.

"Thank you."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20396
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm

"Where does she get the paint anyway?" Maybe he didn't want to know, he decided to share some food "Would you two like some berries? I know a bush in bloom"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23820
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Jill peered over towards the Oran berry and slowly prowled towards one Oran barry in a stalking manner. When Jill got close to it, she started to nibble on the Oran berry with her sharp teeth before opening her mouth wide to grasp hold of the Oran barry in her mouth with her sharp teeth. Jill then headed over back towards the burnt spot and layed down, playing her paw on it to keep it steady. She then started licking the part of the Oran barry that had been bitten into to taste the Oran juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm

He picked up the offered oran berry and started eating it
Smiling to the mudkip and then turning back to Henoia
"great, gonna stick by you then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm

mudkip smiled seeing that all of them were enjoying the oran berries he then then looked at the charamander

"why are you going to follow the lucario?"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

"I barely know you."

She look over to the small charmander. She didn't even know his name, it was also a bit annoying to have a small pokemon decide to stay with her for no other reason. She calmly look around, closing her eyes. The four small appendages on her head raise and stand in a striaght fashion as she look around with her aura. She 'spots' a few humans around, and pokemon. Nothing strange yet.

She opens her eyes, the appendages falling back to dangle from her head. She looks down at the three small ones, sitting down in the grass.

Last edited by bluefire31 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm

"I solely believe that Smeargles have this majic-thing goin' on about their paint." Tobe's head picked up when food was mentioned, ears perked. "I would like to eat... Yeah..." The Sandile smiled goofily, avoiding making a comment on how the silent Smeargle finally spoke. Xe decided against it, getting back on xyr legs once more. "Lead the way, my brosizzle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm

he looks at the lucario

"oh wow how did you do that?!"

The mudkip aproached the lucario a little bit more

"also my name is Kyle sorry for not saying any sonner"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Jill quickly finishes her Oran barry and looks up at Henoia. "You okay?" She said with yet her head tilted to the side as she looks at Henoia concernly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:28 pm

He looks up to Henoia with a lot of respect seen in his face
Well, as expressive as a charmander face can be
"i want to stick with someone powerful like you, so i can learn to be as great as someone like you"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 pm

"Indeed. It is a simple power all Lucario possese. We can use Aura's for many things, I just used mine to look around."

She looks around. She made a small mental note to try and avoid using her Aura-powers around them, they seem to think that it causes her pain or is strange. But to you, it is a simple ablity. If they wish to know more, perhaps you will tell them, but otherwise she will just leave it at that.

She began to nibble on her second oran berry.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:38 pm

The mudkip got a little bit more closer to the lucario

"hey what is your name?"
"also that is really cool"

he smiled up at the lucario

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:44 pm

You stick by Henoia
You know that wether she acts like this is just normal or not that this is something powerful
You know training and learning from her will almost without a question help you near your own greatness

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:46 pm

He nods and scampers passed a few bushes and a rattata before arriving at a small babbling brook, he follows it a whiles before coming upon three berrie bushes, and starting to scarf down a few "Bon appetite"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm

The duo followed suit, Tobe trailing behind as they followed him. Once they reached the bush, Noel bit off a berry, taking large bites out of the small berry. Xe continued doing so, never noticing the fact xe had been hungry for a while now. The silent Smeargle was more slow at eating her own berry, taking tiny bites, and sometimes pausing to stare at something. She scratched at a bright green band-air on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm

She looks at the two, seeing them intrest at her powers. She gives a mental sigh. She shrugs it off mentatally.

"Henoia. Henoia the Lucario. Plesant to meet you all." She was still refering to them all becuase, well, the small liolent was still sitting beside them in the fire.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 pm

//You big all posts shame me :C But I've got less to say <--Was this even english?

He started to pile the berries together for ease of eating, they were mostly bright blue, some came in other colors. Eric ate each in one bite, he was not too refined when it came to food

Last edited by TheChaotic1 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:18 pm

"it is awesome to meet you Henoia. i have newer meet a lucario before"

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:41 pm

There are some other Pokèmon roaming the wild. Two specific ones at this point.

A Dewott named Orfeus swings his little battle star thingies around, that Dewott always spun around in his little battle animations. He's just kind of roaming the fields, avoiding being caught by trainers. He's a ROGUE of a Pokèmon. Always seeming to get into some sort of trouble.

And another. A BLASTOISE, named Donwik, rests at the base of  a waterfall. He is generally the person that people bother with their problems.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20266
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Benign - Cubone
Ditana - Ivysaur
Abunsi - Abra

A small cubone was drinking water from the near by river, waving his tail around contently as he occasionally dips his head into it. After a while he stood holding his bone firmly in his hands and wandered around, eyes darting side to side in case someone attacked.

If you didn't need to look very hard to see the visible crack going through the top of his skull-mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next