Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Hogwarts!Stuck RP

5 posters

Go down

Hogwarts!Stuck RP Empty Hogwarts!Stuck RP

Post by Legislacerator Sun May 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Info and profile to join can be found HERE.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Pisces Posts : 46
Boondollars : 18421
My Pet : SmuppEric
My /Other/ Pet : None

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts!Stuck RP Empty Re: Hogwarts!Stuck RP

Post by Cardly Sun May 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Wind blew down as a train chugged along a railway, blowing across the window. Inside said carriage a boy was sleeping already, his toad also sleeping upon his head. This boy's name was Kyle, Kyle Crowly and he was the heir of the Crowly Family- one of the remaining Pure Blooded Wizarding families. Kyle was in his second year at the present moment, in his first year he had only really made one friend- a guy named Alex, though he had strayed away from him at the end of said year. During the year Kyle had been sorted into Slytherin.

However... Let us seep... Into... Kyle's... Dream...

Kyle was in a forest- t'was very dark; he was running, running from something that he could not see- his Hogwart's robes were ripped from the waist down. He kept running, seeing a bright white light; he felt like he had to reach said light, he just had to!
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20270
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Inside a carriage of the Hogwarts express, was a young man in his fourth year at the school. With him was a barn owl called, "Dean" which he had bought several years before, on the day he was accepted into the school. During his first year, he, along with many others, was sorted into the Ravenclaw house. The name of the boy was, Orin Bennet, a half-blood born from a pure-blooded father, and a (now deceased) muggle-born. Orin was rather excited to finally arrive and see what he could learn this year, he was always very enthusiastic about learning; he found it to be a great deal of fun; especially his herbology lessons. But right now, he was a bit too tired to think of all that. He had trouble resting the night before because of his excitement, and was unable to catch a wink of sleep. Right now, he was having trouble staying awake and occasionally dozed off without realizing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Cain looks at the rolling plains speed by as he sits comfortably in the train. Son of a deceased Auror and a Ministry member, both purebloods, Cain himself was a pureblood. However, he disappointed his mother, who had expected him to be sorted into Slytherin, was sorted into Gryfindor. What was worse, according to her, was that Cain wanted to be an Auror instead of a Ministry member. He sighs, preparing for his third year at this school.

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Tue May 13, 2014 2:14 am

Tick. Tock. tick. tock. The clock drones on for about five seconds before vlad stands up and begins walking around the train, looking for someone or something to mess with and distract himself with, and he did as he spied a prime pranking victim, Kyle, some guy he has saw around but never gotten to really know. All he knew about him was that they're in the same house, yet this will do nothing to impede him pranks.

Vlad fondled Kyle with delicate hands patting and prodding for a wand, and when he found it, he replaced it with a trick wand that would turn into a rubber blobfish, the most vomit inducing animal available in the form of a trick wand, and he hid kyle's real wand inside of his pant's leg. He stood a fair distance back, took out his wand, flourished it around a bit, and smacked Kyle on the head with the tip to wake him up, "You there! Kyle! I am bored and you're in the same house as I! I demand you become my rival!the Paul to my ash, the popo to my pothead, the Microsoft to my sony, and as it goes on we'll be all in eachother's grills and improving eachother through our mutual hate! I have been listening to too much American rap and I do not care!", he declared, almost yelling into kyle's ear.

Them gypsies, man, them gypsies.

Last edited by V.M.P. on Wed May 14, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19542
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Tue May 13, 2014 11:44 am

Kyle tripped on a rock- his vision fading... His hands bleeding when he saw what he could not see.. He saw a shadow, his own shadow curling around him; placing an ice cold hand to his lips. Kyle tried to speak but alas he could not.. The shadow took Kyle's wand- turning the blackthorn into mere shadow... It seemed corrupted.
Kyle tried to speak once more but despite how desperately he tried- he could not. The shadow then slowly began to force itself up Kyle's nose, causing *'dream pain'... To when he then...

WOKE UP!

"OH MY GOD!" He flipped out. He had no idea what was going on.. He decided to pull out his wand- he attempted to cast a spell, only to have the blob-fish. He stared at it. "o.o"

*Dream Pain- Pain that you feel when asleep.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20270
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue May 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Thales threw her luggage on the seat and made sure she had enough to sit. She was still wearing her blue uniform from her old school. She had to rush from the French station all the way to the English Station, which was very difficult because she had to go through many platforms and she had no time to change. She couldn't believe she had to move, she loved her school, but due to work problems she had to go to England. She sat down and moved her hair out of the way and removed her caplet and hat, she was tired, so she sighed.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Cain sighs. He was by himself. Again. No one ever sat near him. He had no friends, not even in other Houses. Or his own. "I wish someone would bother me...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 14, 2014 6:16 am

She grabbed one of her suitcases which held her hogwarts robes and she left her area before going to the room next to her, she saw a boy alone, and knocked. She had no idea if there was somewhere she could change before they got there. "Um...Ello. Do you have any idea if there happens to be a bathroom on the train?" The uniform must have been foreign to him. It was rather different than Hogwart's uniform.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 am

Cain looks up at a girl in blue robes. Wasn't that the uniform for the all girl's school in France? "Most people just change in their cars." He smiles at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 am

She nodded. "Alright. Thank you for letting me know." She walked out of the car but something fell off her uniform. She went back to her car and began changing into her robes.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Cain sighs as he's alone again. He better change into his clothes. He stands up, pulls the robe out and puts it over his own clothes. Done. He was about to sit down but notices something. He picks it up. Did that girl drop it? Cain was about to step out and give it to her before he started thinking. If she was changing, she would call him a perv. If he didn't return it, she would call him a thief. He rubs his head. Which was worse: perv or thief?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 14, 2014 2:03 pm

She didn't know she had dropped her Beauxbaton House pin. She sat down after she had been dressed and put away her uniform. She was going to miss France and all the foods that she loved. She was going to miss her friends at the Academy, but there wasn't much to do about it.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Orin was now just holding out his wand in a bored manner. He wondered if there was anything he could do to past the time? The ride to Hogwarts was typically pretty boring, especially when he had no one to speak with. Perhaps someone would come along soon? He wished the ride would end soon, it was starting to be rather boring. He really wished he could just get back and start up all of his classes, those were always fun. Though, he would have to up his effort next year, that was the year things would really begin getting difficult, especially with the O.W.L. exams being just around the corner. Maybe if his grades were good enough, he would have a chance at becoming an Auror after he left the school. His mother was one as well, unfortunately she died on duty. But that didn't matter to Orin, he would just need to be more careful than her. "Lord..." Orin said with a long sigh. When was this train going to stop? He realized that he was being impatient, but he just couldn't help himself, he thought he would BURST with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Wed May 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Another person, likely a girl with blond hair was wearing a brown sweater. Walks through the carriage of hogwarts express to reach the cart lady / man to pay for some tea and candy. She does manage to find it for a while. Before asking for Butter Sparkle Candy and a simple cup of tea. The cart 'man' returns the saying with. "That would be one Galleon and five Sickle." Jill puts her hand into her own pocket an takes out the said amount of coins. "Here and thanks." Jill then takes a Butter Sparkle Candy and the cup of tea. As Jill walked away, the Carts man responds in Jill's leaveage. "Enjoy your stay!" he said. "Will do." Jill said in response.

Jill then soon wonders down the corridors of the carriages.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Cain puts it in his pocket. He would return it to her eventually. He swore it. He sits in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Wed May 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Vlad pulled out kyle's real wand, "looking for this?", he said mockingly at his fellow house member, "did you get anything out of what I yelled or do I need to do it all again?"

Last edited by V.M.P. on Thu May 15, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19542
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Thu May 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Sooner or later. Jill had been walking for quite a while, to return at her carriage room. She slide opens the door to set her own gaze upon a cage with her mail crow resting on one foot. As his head appears to be tucked in between his wing. Jill steps in to sit down on the couch located on both sides of the room within the carriages. Whilst Jill sat, she peered towards the entrance of the room. Towards at a long piece of object wrapped in linen brown cloth. She then peered more downwards of the object, to see straw like materiel poking out. Jill does a gentle nod with her head, as she takes a sip of tea.

Once she drank some of the tea, she placed the Butter Sparkle Cady and the cup of tea down beside herself. To stand up and gaze upwards at the self rack above. Jill then grab her back pack to slide it out of the metal rack, where she then placed it on the couch stop she sat at. Without knocking the stuff she brought too on the couch. Before unziping it open. Inside was a wooden case, where she then took it out quite quickly. As she had it in her had, she took the lid off to reveal the wand of hers. Jill carefully takes the wand out to sit down on the couch opposite her stuff she was facing.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Orin got up for a moment, he decided he would go buy something from the cart-man, he was somewhat famished and eating something could get his mind off the train, which seemed to be moving at a very slow pace. He reached the man and decided on buying a bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and had to pay 8 sickles for it. Orin returned back to his room and opened the bag, selecting one bean randomly from it. He took out a dark green bean from it, it had some yellowish looking bits inside of it, he was sure that it was perfectly fine; he didn't usually get anything too bad. He places the bean into his mouth and begins chewing. "BLUH!" After tasting the bean he found out that it was actually a vomit flavored one. The taste was absolutely disgusting, why would something like this even exist? He realizes that he might have been a bit too loud after eating the bean, he hoped nobody had heard him, having to explain what happened would be awfully embarrassing for him. He puts the bag of beans right next to him, that was enough for now. He had already lost his appetite, so he wouldn't be able to eat anymore if he tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 am

((So is anyone else still interested in this?))

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 pm

(( I am. But it appears people have stopped responding all together D:- Or possibly not sure how their characters should go. Must be one long train ride to hogwarts. ))
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

((Maybe we could end the ride, now? It would really be a shame if this died. I was sure that this would be a lot of fun, especially since I haven't done much forum roleplaying for a while. :( ))

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:31 pm

(( Possibly. ))
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 am