Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Just Another Day[Closed]

+4
Thebluemage
BurdenKing
DistantRed
furry garbage
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Another Day[Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day[Closed]

Post by benignTenacity Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:37 pm

"Hm....?" Vector heard others talking from a distance as he finished counting, putting the fruit behind the tree to hide them he followed the nearby bushes until he got close enough to see them. "Sea dwellers? Why are they here....?" He thought to himself, not fully understanding what they could want on the beach, especially when one of them looked a tad wounded. Hiding from sight he took out the locket, thinking perhaps maybe it was one of theirs.

"Why do I feel like approaching them might be a bad idea...." Was one of his thoughts while being timid by the sheer number of them, and instead of making a move to talk with them he stood where he was. Vector wanted to offer help or ask about the locket but he isn't really a social guy after all, tending to really only talk to those who approach him first.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14776

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Noxxia chuckled, looking at her new arrival of a friend " You know me man, my chill conquers all." She said with a smile, sitting down next to Veekus, then watching as Azuria let Veekus have a piece of her mind. Wrapped up in her pretty and indirect way of talking of course, as everything was when Azuria spoke. "Yeah man, you lose your manners since the last time I saw ya?" She said jokingly, playfully punching the troll in the shoulder.

"That'a no way to act infront of your future empress." She said with a laugh.

In the corner of eye, she saw an odd shape in the near by plants, under a bit to stare at them, squinting to try and pin point the odd shape again.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20686

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:57 pm

"Hrm.... an Empress? How am I supposed to even ask?...."

He knew that he really shouldn't hold on to the locket on the off chance it was hers, but he was also inflicted with the fear of leaving a bad impression. He really didn't know how to go about this...

. . .

He had an idea.

Quietly retreating backwards, he puts away the locket and gets a few of the fruits he collected from the treeside, and heads back, walking on the beach side this time so when he sees them they can see him pretty clearly. "Um, hello there.. hows everyone doing?" Trying to keep his cool he asks how they are, while feeling a lot better holding the fruits. Surely he wouldn't be hated on for anything when he looks rather bystander-ish, especially since his hoodie wouldn't indicate him to be any particular kind of blood.

OoC:
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Azuria looked up from her grumpy state to see the other and her eyes widened, blinking she was slightly taken back. was..was that? could it be?? She gave a small squeak and wiggled her earfins before rushing over to the other, roughly knocking the fruits from his hands and staring, very intently at the other.

She wasn't being aggressive in any form, what so ever. she was just...looking reallly close, way to close for someone to feel comfortable with her. She was taking rather deep breaths, trying to understand what was in front of her. what was this. this bright...odd light. " You, of odd nature, what was the title in witch one was given at time of hatching? And why must you be as you are? What is it that makes you so?" She asked, wondering if she had sea water stuck up her nose.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21751
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:38 pm

"Uhhh.... my name? Vector.. Whats yours....?" He said, really taken aback by the whole almost-tackle that just happened. To be honest he had barely any idea how to respond to this, as he didn't expect her to approach and just hit the fruit away, if anything he would've expected her to hit him or something. What did she mean 'why must you be as you are?'.... Well.. at least shes friendly?? While thinking this he glanced her over, she didn't seem like someone who would hurt him so he decides to relax a bit. "By the way.... can I pick up my fruit now?" Glancing at the ground he didn't want her to step on any of them, due to him having to collect more if she did.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Veekus poked on digit into his ear to try and dislodge some water out of it as well as to pull a slight remark against Azuria's and Noxxia's attempt to tease him. But before he could retort, a new troll entered the scene and grabbed Azuria's attention. Thanks to Veekus' upcoming, with one sniff he determined that this troll was a jade blood. "It's odd to see a jade blood yet alone a male jade blood out and about near ve coast at a time like vis so vorgive me vor ve pun but someving seems vishy here. vhat vere you truly doing here?" asked Veekus in an inquisitive tone.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20023

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Jaivyn calmly shook her head, smiling at him in a non-smug manner this time. "I just ^^ant an apology, is all." She still reeeeeally did not want to square up with him, and was trying her best to avoid seeming hostile in any way. Hopefully, it worked.

---------------

Trollian Log w/ AD:

Wonderful, he was talking about something Daraki might actually LIKE to have a conversation on. She settled back in her chair, yawning and beginning to type. This should be just peachy.

Trollian Log w/ AD:

Grinning, she rested her chin in the palm of her hand, starting to daydream a little about how absolutely glorious that'd be. The screams, the begging,the cries..

----------------

The sound of bare feet slowly making their way down a long, cold hall was all too familiar to Cersii. Her own footsteps that she had heard time and time again below her as she entered her hive. The light from the moons shone through the stained glass windows, illuminating the stone floor that she walked on. She didn't dare look down at the rainbow of blood as she continued to walk to the opposite side of the room, towards a large decorated chair on a podium above 3 others.

Soon, she wouldn't be just rehearsing this ritual. In the near future, she would be sitting on a real throne, ruling over the troll empire. Her troll empire. She would be immortal on that podium, and those below her would all kneel, highbloods and lowbloods.

She slowly ascended up the podiums, eventually reaching hers, the 4th. Turning slowly, she looked out over the large, empty room that was soon to be filled with her subjects. Taking a silent breath, she sat on her "throne", hands neatly folded on her lap.

Of course, that didn't last long though. Quickly pulling out her grubphone, she opened up Trollian to consult a certain doctor about perhaps getting a checkup. She couldn't be feeling under the weather if she was to be empress, after all.

Trollian Log:
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20223

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Azuria blinks and backs off a little, nodding her head as she looks back at Veekus' then at the Jade blood, "Ah! Apologies one of sea glass has made my sight blurred and the color's swirl with the wind of the sea, making it all dances in front of I.." She found her self embarrassed, kneeling down to pick the fruit up that she had been so rude to knock out of the others hand. A jade blood out here? Maybe it was a little fishy..

She looked back slightly towards her friends, earfins giving a wild wiggle as she coughed slightly. What to do, what to say. Oh goodness this was odd!
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21751
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Getting called out on his blood color made him shiver, how did Veekus know? I.... What....? He didn't know how to respond to Azuria, especially when she dodged one of his questions, but he just shrugs it off. Hearing Veekus's question made him nervous though. He knew he'd probably at least be questioned but man... he hates being questioned. It puts way to much pressure on him than is liked."I'm not really up to much, just.... well.... is this any of yours?" Taking out the locket he shows them the first of two reasons hes here. It does indeed look like a very fancy piece, but sadly it doesn't have an engraving on it, making it indeterminable as to who it really belongs to.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Trollian Log w/ AD:

Oh dear, sweet... whatever DL's name is, you are so dear and so sweet, but you are so off the ball sometimes. Though, to be fair, everybody has their bugs and glitches here and there and neither you nor Nikkin are exceptions. Being an exception sure would be nice, however It would be sImply foolIsh for one to belIeve they were wIthout a fault here and there.

Point being, this person is NOT a fuchsia blood as DL said, they instead appear to be in the uh... barbarian caste. Pity.

No matter, if you have the means, the resources, and the urge to have fun, then you might as well have fun.

Nikkin turns his grubphone to camera mode (the means), grabs a vial of fuchsia colored blood that he collected from a patient for ~"research purposes"~ research purposes (the resources), and has fun (the fun). The doctor dips his finger (gloved, of course) into the substance, decides to go a little further in, collecting a nice amount into his hand, and hurls it at the wall.

He then re-corks the vial, returns it to the shelf with the other "research material", washes his hands DILIGENTLY WITH SOAP AND WATER in the sink, then he grabs his grubphone, snaps a picture of the rather large stain on the wall and uploads it to imgrub.

Trollian Log w/ AD:

Trollian Log:

Somewhere, in all of the hubbub, somebody messaged him. Oh? It's Cerseii and she's asking for a check-up and from the frequency she comes in and/or asks to come in, she's rather VERY worried about her health or she has fallen prey to the wiles of a doctor-patient relationship ~as well~.

Either way, as a doctor, it would be ethically wrong to risk deny her service and there could be something wrong with her. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Besides, her company is always ~desired~ welcomed.

In all of this ~infatuation~ commotion, he almost forgot that he doesn't use his quirk with the maroon blood.

The doctor has personally made a huge point about how using a quirk is just not in his nature, and to be frank, he has followed this philosophy for a long time. Well, this has been the case until somebody came along and told him he might have "fu~n" with one.

At first he started using it on and off with DL, and then after a lot of conversations with her, he finally got the hang of it, and now it's almost painful to not hold shift for every letter O.

Trollian Log:

Oh, Doc D, you know as much as us that your schedule book has only the rare client... well... besides Cerseii who at this point is just written in as a "C" or a "(" or even a "μ" (as a person with medical education, your handwriting is less than legible).
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18867

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Veekus raises one eyebrow as he is still not use to Azuria's speaking quirk, sometime he even think almost no one understands her. One thing is for sure as Azuria's seems embarrassed for not figuring out the trolls blood type before him.
Spoiler:
Veekus puts his hand up to his temple as a small sharp pain strikes. Not wanting to cause a scene he decided to keep quiet about it.
Vector began to unravel his true intention which in truth were not that much of a big deal, only some old locket that must have washed ashore by Veekus' presumption. "Sorry, not mine. Vat locket vould implode under ve pressure ov vhere I live."

Last edited by demonicSwordsmale on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20023

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:05 am

Balter sighed, this was going to be hard. It was like pulling off a bandaid, do it fast and maybe it won't hurt so much. He lived by a code that you should apologize as long as you were being true to yourself, and he had been pretty true to himself throughout all their interactions.

...buuuut he also didn't want to die, now that he had an option to, you know, survive.

"Yeah I'm sorry." He said it so quietly even he could barely hear it, then he practically beamed at her with his dirty teeth, he turned and began walking away before an idea struck him, making him immediately turn around, eyes wide. A few nights ago he wouldn't of cared about continuing this conversation now that the LEVIATHAN was there, but he realized he could actually interview her and possibly boost his fanbase by like, a million.

Stardom goes to everyone's head.

"How about an interview, actually? I know we just tried to kill eachother, and don't worry I forgive you, but we can really help one another out here! There are lots of trolls who probably want to hear about you, and I have a pretty big viewerbase, I run the EmpressWatch blog...you've probably heard of it." He grinned, leaning against a pinetree in a way that was trying to seem suave. "So yeah, how about it? I get more subs, you get your name and cause a signal boost, its a win-win."

------

Ozeath smiled at her, slowly pushing himself up and, just as slowly, stumbling over to pap her on the head and shoulders. "Don't worry too much about it, Oro! It's scary, yeah, but it's also an opportunity for us to take an active role in making the Empire a better place! It's the chance to get our Noxxia on the throne, where she belongs!" He kind of just kept going on and on, the anthem of the Empire playing in his head as his tone became more and more patriotic, "With your awesome psionics and my brawn and general knowledge of history, she'll be unstoppable!" He encouraged her, papping at more rapid velocities as he became more excited by the thought of being a glorious crusader of order alongside his pals, "Doesn't that sound awesome? We'll need to find out her policies, though, maybe make some necessary changes?" He suggested - he had a few ideas of possible changes, though he was sure literally every troll had something they'd change. "Maybe we can message her, see if she needs our help? We need to hang out with her, anyway, she's cool." He said, putting his usual flurish on the last word like the weirdo he was.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15945

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:34 am

Jaivyn gasped, pretty much completely forgetting the whole trying to kill eachother thing. An INTERVIEW? How cool would that be! She'd be helping him, he'd be helping her.. What could possibly go wrong? This was a great plan!

"^^ould I? I ^^ould lo^e lo^e LO^E to! ^^here do I start, uh.." As Jaivyn was flinging questions at him left and right as if he was the one being interviewed, he had another large set of eyes on him from behind her. Leviathanmom had laid down quietly behind Jaivyn, and was just watching him. She even seemed a little content. She was just glad to have her bubbly little Jaivyn back.

------------------

Insert glass shattering sound effect here.

Daraki's eye twitched a few times, staring at her screen. That.. That was fuchsia alright. That was also a little bit of lip this lime scumbag was giving her. Squinting at the image, she stared for a little while. .. This guy clearly didn't know who he was talking to.

Trollian Log:

This doctor won't be able to piece himself back together after she gets to him.

--------------------

Cersii stretched, rolling her shoulders. Even if he was "full", he'd make room for her. But, of course, she doubted that would ever happen. Nikkin wasn't the best doctor, but that was just her opinion. Either way, she enjoyed spending time with him whenever she wasn't busy pacing up and down her empty hall, passing those all too familiar windows over and over and over again, plotting and scheming.

Trollian Log:

Standing and reaching behind her throne, she drew her awfully-large-for-a-cutlass cutlass, beginning her descent down the podiums. Perhaps he'd be able to assist her in locating the other heiresses once she'd arrived.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Athlai awoke with a start, yep he overslept, and most likely left Jaivyn waiting for him. He quickly climbed out of his recoupercoon and changed into less slimey clothing. His Lusus walks into his room and That's when he notices his Lusus holding something, a piece of paper? " JusT GivE ME ThE PapeR, PleasE MoM?" She drops the paper and he picks it up looking at it, but his Lusus's saliva made it illegible. "[color=#7e1a7d] WhaT IS ThiS EveN SupposeD TO BE?[/color" he sighs and walks downstairs his Lusus happily following along behind him.

as he steps outside he looks down the beach and sure enough there she was, standing next to another troll. He smiles and waves as he walks down the beach towards his flushed partner and her new friend. "[color=#7e1a7d] SorrY TO KeeP YoU WaitinG, AnD WhO IS YouR NeW FrienD? [color]" he stops in front of them smiling a little and his lusus happily trots up behind him. Behind his back he is hiding his scissors just invade this troll turns out to be not so friendly.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18729

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Well, perhaps Nikkin did get a bit carried away. The doctor normally does tend to keep his composure and calm, in fact his blood itself keeps him calm, but there is something special about a certain blood caste that does tend to give him his... moments. Well, perhaps it is possible for the scientist to once more attain his rigidity with Daraki by blissful ignorance.

True, while blissful ignorance is not a good quality in an expert scientist, it would not be correct to call Nikkin an expert anything, let alone an expert scientist.

Trollian Log:

Well, it sure is a good thing you've never mocked a purple blood before or else that might've been awkward. Hahaha.

Nikkin then refocused onto the other notification, cracked his knuckles, and typed to RD.

Trollian Log:
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Noxxia examined the locket from her position in the sand, raising an eye brow as she tried to recollect if she ever even wore something similar to it at any time. After a thorough search of her memory, Noxxia shrugged "I don't remember ever owning one, but then again I've never needed to worry about stuff like that." She said, rolling onto her stomach and watching the group with a smile.

"And hey, don't be afraid man. We may be highbloods and sea dwellers, but we're not like most of those assholes. As long as you're cool, we'll be cool." she said, trying to make the Jadeblood feel at ease.

~~~~~~~~~

Oro blushed a bright yellow as Oz patted her fiercly, wriggling a little with barely hidden glee. "Y-yeah that's....That's a good idea. Maybe we can get a hhhhhead start on the other hhheoressqess" She said, looking to Oz with a bit of a hopeful look. Maybe if they did this, Oro could finally feel safe on the planet for the first time in her life.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20686

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:51 am

Balter's grin widened as he saw how receptive she seemed to his suggestion, and began to take out his notes and writing pen the moment she began to speak. "Alright, so what is-" He was cut off as she began rapid firing questions at him like he owed her money. He began answering her just as fast, his wolfish grin tainted by actual enjoyment as he played along. He tried to get a word in edgewise, but sometimes when he was about to answer one question she moved on to the next one.

"Oh! Uh, shit, I guess taffeocca? Maybe salt water taffy? Shit man, never thought about that on-oh, oh yeah I'd rather be grubfood for sure, yeah." He kept answering those rapidfire questions.

---------------

Oz looked down at her, continuing to pat her all around, paying special attention to tussle her hair. She seemed happy with helping Noxxia, and he loved seeing her happy, plus he loved Noxxia, so it was really a win-win! Sure, the other Heiresses will have to be taken care of, but that was life and he was far too pleased with himself right now to feel bad over that. He grinned wider at her, "Oh, sure pale pal, what'cha mean a head start?"
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 pm

You are now in the respiteblock of To- err... "DL".

All over the floor is a bunch of printed papers, containing what seems to be chat logs, covered with lime and fuchsia text. There is however something off about them, though perhaps it may just be the fact that they're printed out chatlogs.

The room itself is fairly pedestrian and boring. The room itself is lit by little other than the computer screen itself. The walls are rather bare except for some posters which seem to have been torn down awfully quick. The make-shift "bed" is more of a pillow and blanket on the floor and it appears rather unused. The desk has a computer (and printer, explaining where the printed papers would come from). On the computer itself, there appears to be... quite a bit, namely: Trollian which is open on the side, a news feed with news of the dead empress, a command line prompt (who the hell uses that anymore?), and what appears to be a live webcam feed which currently has nobody on.

However, the one thing that you would expect to be in DL's room is not. There appears to be nobody whatsoever in this room. As there is nobody here, it seems rather pointless to continue on here.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Daraki stormed out of her respiteblock, shoving past gazellemom as she headed for the basement. The walls were already splattered in reds, oranges, and yellows as she headed down, spots of lime and jade beginning to show up. She had run out of room in her studio for the blood of her failures, so she had been forced to spread it to the double doors and up the stairs. This troll was soon to see that and more.

She pushed open the doors to a room of rainbows, and she couldn't help but smile her twisted, sadistic smile. It had been a while since she'd been down to see her masterpiece, the sound of her shoes echoing through the near empty studio. The only non-painted objects were a few chairs in a line against the wall, and that was pretty much it. She snapped out of her trance-like state, grabbing her grubphone and lifting it to take the most bomb yet terrifying selfie.

Uploading it to imgrub quickly, she plopped down on the floor with a smug grin on her lips. Her studio damn well was a piece of art, and he'd better enjoy it.

Trollian Log:

---------------

Jaivyn inhaled. "Any^^ays, ^^hat is it that you ^^ere going to ask me? I'm--" Interrupted by her lusus nudging her. "Ah, excuse me, ^^E'RE happy to ans^^er any questions you might ha^e!" Leviathanmom laying down happily beside her, listening to and watching them.

---------------

Cersii broke into a sprint for her hive's doors once she saw his response, wanting to get to him as soon as possible. She could finally take her damn dress off. It's pretty uncomfortable wearing a tanktop-that-is-more-of-a-croptop-than-tanktop and shorts under all that. It gets a bit sweaty during the day, to say the least. It's worth it when you get to whip it off during battle though and absolutely MESMERIZE your enemies with your muscles. .. Yeah, not really. She had to work on getting it off without it getting stuck on her horns before she could do cool stuff like that.

Either way, it definitely wouldn't take her more than half an hour to reach his hive at her speed. She didn't want to be late for her checkup, after all.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 pm

The message from Daraki has caused the doctor a sudden and drastic change in his metabolic functions and organ functions as well as causing him to emit a large amount of androstadienone and quite a bit of sweat. In simple terms, this is the physiological effects of fear (or arousal) on the body.

Trollian Log:

Wow, Nikkin got really carried away there. Usually he doesn't exhibit such violent tendencies like that. It feels... different. It's almost frightening. Normally he can keep his calm. Hell, as a lime blood, he passively calms people, and his blood calms people to a strong degree... and he's full of the stuff.

Nikkin decided to calm his nerves a little by taking time to get everything together in preparation for Cersii's checkup. He cleared the contents of a nearby coffee table onto the floor then draped the table with a white table-cloth, shoving the now broken shards on the floor under the table. He tossed a candle out of the candle jar, and added tongue depressors to the jar. The doctor would get a dedicated table and dedicated jar, but budgeting is really hard when you're mal-practicing on your friends for free. Well that and spending all the money he does make on pointless things.

He knows he's forgetting something, but he decides to stare at the spilled tea on the floor instead. Tea is excellent for its de-stressing properties. Oh well, maybe Cersii won't notice the GIANT FUCHSIA SPLAT ON THE WALL AND FLOOR.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Balter was already getting tons of great material, a persons' questions told a lot about their personality and priorities. So far this was a bit of a gimmick, something to amuse his followers with how kooky their prospective heiress was. Now though, it was time to really get to the meat of this - the interview itself.

"Alright miss, first question - what is your ideal view of the Empire?" He asked, waiting for her response and writing it down before moving on to the next one. "How do you feel about your rivals? How do you plan on dealing with them and what do you think about the fact that many of them will be coming to find and kill you as we speak?" He went on, smiling brutally at that. "What's your favorite type of music?" He said, that one was so he knew what kind of song to link at the top of the article - he liked to set the mood, just ask his quadrants. "Hm...lesse, for some reason the fans love this one, any romance in your life? How do you feel about the current quadrant mandate by the Empire? Do you have a type?"

He wrote down her responses, and bit the butt of his pencil, "How do you feel about intergalactic conquest? Will you expand our borders or focus on consolidating our position." He liked that question, it made him feel smart...even though these were all fan-suggested questions.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Jaivyn got going right away, leaning against leviathanmom. "My ideal ^ie^^.. Hm. ^^ell, I mean, definitely not its current state.. To be fully honest, I'd rather an Empire ^^here the color of your blood doesn't matter. ^^here you aren't kulled for being a mutant, y'kno^^? You can't help ^^hat blood color you're hatched ^^ith." Her lusus gave her a slightly disapproving look, making sure it wasn't too disapproving though. She still had to support her little guppy.

"As for my ri^als, I ha^en't quite decided yet, considering this all just kinda.. Happened. I'm a^^are that they're probably on their ^^ay to kill me, but I'm just gonna take my s^^eet time ^^ith this." Laughing quietly and rubbing her neck. "I ha^en't had much time to think about this one, actually. ^^ell, I ha^e, but I just.. Ha^en't thought about it for some reason."

Her cheeks brightened a bit at the next few questions, leviathanmom quietly growling at him. Jaivyn turned quickly, "Shh, he ^^asn't suggesting that, calm do^^n." She'd send a glare his way, before settling back down into the sand. Jaivyn, too, plopped down. "Romance.. Uh.. ^^EEEEEELL..." Pushing her fingers together. "Mmmmmpossibly." She'd wink at him, "I don't ha^e a type." Laughing, but her lusus definitely didn't seem too happy, nudging at her. Jaivyn gave her a few reassuring pats, snickering quietly at her concern.

"Intergalactic conquest can ^^ait for the next empress. There is a ^ast amount of stuff I need to fix on Alternia before I do anything. For example, the hemospectrum thing. Not to mention the uh.. Murderous drones."

---------------

It actually took Cersii less than half an hour to arrive at his hive, panting and walking right into his hive. It's what she usually did anyways. "Nikkin, help me get this gogforsaken thing off." Tossing off her cape and pulling her dress over her head, only for it to get stuck on her horns. Again. She sighed, trying to shake it off, but it was pretty damn stuck this time. "You know, you should take up sewing too. It'd be VERY helpful, (onsidering my (urrent dress situation. I'm sure you'd be-- E(hh, for fu(k's sake..-- GREAT at it!" Tugging at the curtain hanging from her horns, already irritated.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:24 am

Turning his head away from the calming fluid on the floor, Nikkin notices the maroon blood struggling with her dress. "Well, how hard can sewing be? It's just stitching clothing.". He instantly thinks of grabbing a knife and just cutting her out, but he realizes that it may not be the best idea. "...so once I stitching down to a T, it should be fairly simple.". He grabs the neckhole of the dress and stretches it wider over her horns. "You see, one day, the world will understand the splendor of button on dresses and the such. Then I will be the one laughing!" he said looking up and shaking his hands towards the sky and letting out a laugh as every good scientist does. "MWAHAHAHA!!!"

As he looks back down at her, he instantly looks away with an instant green-tinge coming to his cheeks. "GOwn! Gown. YOu need a gown." he said pointing towards a nearby hook with a gown hanging up in preparation for visitors.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Cersii rolled her eyes, smiling a bit at him. "(alm down, mad s(ientist. I'll make sure to do something about the la(k of buttons on(e I be(ome empress. You'll have aaaaall the buttons then." Picking him up under her arm, completely disregarding the color of his cheeks and the gown thing. She just ran all the way here, and she was pretty sweaty and tired. Not to mention stressed. She was a little on ed--

. . .

".. Nikkin, might I ask what you've been doing in my absen(e..?" Setting him down, strolling over to the large spot of fuchsia on the wall. Her voice had lowered to that creepy, near silent voice that she used when she was trying to scare the shit out of him, or anyone really. It never seemed to fail her. She took a bit of the blood on her finger, examining it, dead silent. This was too light to be her own.. Just a little too light. Cersii glanced over her shoulder at him. ".. You have some explaining to do."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Oh... she noticed, well, but of course she did. He slowly turned his head to look her in the eyes, dis-regarding the lack of a gown and the piercing daggers of the wrath in her eyes. He somehow managed to look into her gaze without turning to stone, but not without quivering in fear.

"I'm uh...". He was speechless. He bit down on his back tooth and realizing he forgot to replace a tooth with cyanide made him realize there was no way out of this.

She had a very clear visage, one of no patience whatsoever for bullshit. She looks very impatient, expecting a very good answer for the substance on the wall, for which he had no good answers.

He swallowed, averted his gaze a little (the eyes were too much after all), and clenched his fists "I gOt a bit... passiOnate with a highblOod.". He looked down at his feet, eyes watering, "I'm sorry I couldn't cOntrol my primal instincts."
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next