Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Just Another Day[Closed]

+4
Thebluemage
BurdenKing
DistantRed
furry garbage
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Another Day[Closed] Empty Just Another Day[Closed]

Post by Thebluemage Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:44 pm

I never saw the sword that got me. They tell me it was a sword, at least. My underlings made a big show of expositing on how painful the little alien's death was. Even as I'm about to die, they grovel for my favor.

Imagine, if you will, being so ancient that no one alive can remember a time when you weren't their leader. When they trust you so implicitly  because your presence over them is as simple as gravity. I was a god to them, untouchable and capable of extending their ugly lives.

I have conquered a thousand worlds, and burned a thousand more. Slew my progenitor and fixed her mistakes, and in time fixed my own, made in the vitriol of youth. I made the Empire better than I found it. I made it mine.

Yet, here I am.

On my deathbed, pierced by a thousand spears and defeated by a primitive champion I was too arrogant to take seriously. His world now burns, but it burns with the fire of my dying pyre. I wish I could say I face death gracefully, but covered in blood, filled with sterile tubes and pacifying toxins...at this rate I will not die the woman I lived as.

I look around, taking in the sight of my flagship's hospital. The deep hue of my blood, the color of my destiny, seems to form a film over all the furniture - even the steady rise and fall of the IC unit seems to be tinted by that color. The medical drones serve a stark contrast, their blacks and whites...

Is this proof that my time has passed? Would this have happened a hundred years ago? A thousand? Ten?

My hand stops the surgeon scalpel.  With an effort that would've moved mountains in the past, I shake my head. How disheveled must I look? Blood sticking to my hair and my pristine looks marred? A thousand years of preening to be ruined by the strike of a blade. Disgusting.

I don't want to die. I want the universe to bend before my will, I want suns to dim in respect and acknowledgement of my luminosity. I want to be the queen and conquer because there isn't anyone else good enough to get the job done.

But...something tells me that even should I survive this, the sharks will start to circle. Sooner or later, my reign will be over. Might as well be by my hand then the blade of some traitor or upstart child. With a swift movement, my operational, still painfully perfect hand pulls my life support. It goes out with a mechanical groan, and the room seems to...dim.

"Stay back. Don't touch me, it's over."

Dimmer...dimmer...feeling starts to go out in my toes, and rises. Soon, I can only think, and even that is marred by the fog of death. What will happen to my Empire? How many of my progeny will rise to tear the universe asunder, to rehshape it in their image? I toy with the thought that, perhaps, none of them might, slain by their hubris until a lesser caste of greater worthiness takes the throne, shaping the Empire into something even I could never fathom. Perhaps it'd be better that way?

Goodness. Do the dead always have such melodramatic thoughts? When I finally feel myself die, it comes as a relief. This mess ain't my problem anymore.

I die, and I grin. Because I feel the universe shudder with the vacuum I've left.

-----------------------------

"Died in battle...huh, 'bout time." Balter grinned his feral, sharp-toothed grin and dropped the obituary for the late Empress, grinding it into the dirt with his heel. Every troll on the planet had gotten one, and it was all the same shit. Describing how all the young trolls need to have unity in this time while also describing how all fuschia bloods need to go and rip each others throats out because their dead ancestor said so. Fucking highbloods.

He wanted to march up these heiresses and beat the shit out of them, show them that he wouldn't just bend his knee because they bleed the right color.

But him? He was an olive blood, they were fuchsia. The weakest of them could probably cave his skull in with how highbloods get their stupid enhanced strength. Fuchsia had been in charge for a reason. He just sat at the beach, waiting for his mind to get made up on what to do. Hm. What he probably SHOULD do is wait for this to play out for awhile. All recruitment from Alternia had apparently been ceased until a new Empress emerged, which suited him just fine. Fuck the military. For the time being, everyone would be stuck on this hellhole, regardless of age.

The best he'd /been/ doing though was running a Grubbook page keeping up on all the news and events with this whole situation. Folks were starting to call this shit Fishbowl and choosing sides between the two most known ones.  He had like, a few million followers. It was hilarious.

There were two as far as he knew - one bitch, Noxxia - fuck is that her name? It sounds like a disease or something, shit. Well, from what he could gather she was actually pretty radical, wanting to do away with aspects of the hemospectrum or something. He could get behind that. The other bitch was named Jaiven or something, and had a monumentally less disease sounding name. She was also radical and wanted to change the hemospectrum.

Huh. He felt sorry for all the traditionalists out there, then fucked them because their ideas are stupid and he hated them. Really his preference would probably come down to who had the better ass.

Balter sighed, glaring at the ocean as if all this mess was its fault. Stupid ocean, spawning sea tyrants to rule over the galaxy. He shook his head, there was a storm coming, and a lot of trolls would be drowned by the end of it.

Last edited by Thebluemage on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15920

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day[Closed] Empty Re: Just Another Day[Closed]

Post by furry garbage Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:39 am

Jaivyn was sitting in her respite block, watching her lusus feed as usual when she mindlessly opened up the obituary, smiling when leviathanmom swam past her window. She'd cross a leg over her knee in her chair. "No^^, let's see ^^hat ^^e ha^e here.."

.. It seemed as if Jaivyn's heart had stopped beating for a moment. Her eyes were wide, staring down at the paper she held. This couldn't be real, she thought, but it was. It was realer than she could imagine, and with the death of the empress, she knew what would come next. Exhaling deeply, she tried to calm herself. Closing her eyes and leaning back in her chair, she eventually did manage to pull herself together. This was her chance to change history. This was her chance to change everything. But.. Would she take it?

Damn right she would. She was brought into existence for a reason, and this just might be it. After all, the other possible heiresses, if there were any, most likely had some kind of evil intent. But the real question is, was she ready?

Probably not, which is why she decided to take a little break from stressing for a while. More like avoiding her problems. Either way, she began the long descent down out of her palace hive out to her lusus. She should probably head up to the surface for a while, considering that it had been a while since she saw Alternia's moons. And just land in general. Of course, she grabbed her polearm on the way out the door, just to be safe.

Moments later, a rather massive wave was sent in Balter's direction, followed by leviathanmom's tail gracefully sliding back into the water. While Jaivyn's beast of a lusus continued swimming, it seemed that the little heiress was thrown off of her back. She had lost her grip on her lusus' sharp scales, and was being tossed around underwater by the waves. Jaivyn fought them for a while, before eventually just letting them carry her to shore.

Dizzy and her hands a little cut up, she simply laid back in the sand with her polearm beside her, just letting the waves wash over her lower half.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20198

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:13 am

"DamnIt!". Gandey crumbled up the paper and threw it in the general direction of his trash receptacle, missing completely. He quickly slumped down against the wall and pounded against it with his fist.

"They kIlled the empress! That was MY job. It was MY destIny. Instead an IgnomInIous weaklIng and hellIon utIlIzed the sImplIstIc and barbarous methods of ferocIty and savagery. Of course such a pathetIc sovereIgn authorIty could so easIly dIe from such a sImple vorpal technIque, but that Is not the poInt. The poInt Is what was to be a magnIfIcent task was turned Into a sImple chore. Even a poIgnant cur such as herself requIres tIme and tactIc to overthrow. Now thIs empIre wIll fall Into the clutches of anarchy and dIscord, and shall descend Into InsanIty!"

The indigo-blood quickly stands up, motivated.

"ThIs whole mIserable, InsIdIous empIre has never had such a neccesIty for GANDEY GEIHEM In such a long tIme. 'wIll GANDEY stIll save us from our vIle ways?!' they ask. But of course HE wIll. HE shall remaIn mercIful and forgIvIng even though HE has been forsaken. They are fortuItous that HE Is benevolent. Even the IdIot wouldn't relInquIsh the throne to somebody of an untaInted blood. Everybody looks to hue even though It Is the content, the brIghtness and saturatIon that truly matters. But no, they squander to the hue they Ignorantly fInd the most pulchrItudInous and beautIful for no real reason besIdes tradItIon and braIn-washIng! It wIll take a lot of labor and a lot of tender lovIng care, but I wIll be the savIor of even those who had the sheer cowardIce to Ignore verIty. Hahaha. Prepare, alternIa. Prepare for a golden age."

But for now, he shall meditate upon a plan in conquering the others who seek to take the throne.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18842

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:38 pm

"Of fucking course." Balter sighed, seeing the massive wave come his way seconds after insulting the ocean. Not really feeling like fighting it, and in desperate need of a bath, he just...kind of let it hit him. Getting washed away into the ocean before getting spat out didn't really bother him so much as getting covered in seaweed and now smelling like salt. It got the dirt out, at least? Tired of the world's bullshit, he slowly got up, squinting. The burn of his salt-encrusted eyes spoiled any attempt at seeing clearly, but he was able to make out some obvious things as he wrung his hair of water. He saw massive form of some sea monster or another swim into the distance, "Likely what caused that, probably a swedweller's lusus. Probably saw me and decided to say, 'Hey, fuck that guy.' Fucking fish have no respect." He conspired, stretching his arms and suddenly feeling like he wasn't alone on this beach anymore.

He hated that feeling.

Balter jumped to his feet sloppily, almost falling over thanks to how wet and heavy his clothes got. Plotting his next movie, he began walking over to the...seadweller? The broad was wearing the colors of one, at least. He nudged her side lightly with his shoe. For all he knew, she could be playing dead and waiting for the right moment to strike. Eeeh...you only live once.

"You the one throwing waves around like you own the whole fucking world-" He stopped, finally realizing just what hue she was wearing. He didn't see it at first, due to how salted his eyes were, but as MANLY AND PRACTICALtears washed it all away, he saw it plain as day.

Fuchsia. The color of tyranny.

He waited for her to say something, staring down at her intently.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Noxxia sat on the beach near her land home, sighing with content as she relaxed and let her toes wriggle in the sand. She had just finished a race with a rather proficient flying Psionic, and had actually worked up a sweat trying to keep up with him. After the race they had hung out, talked about stupid shit like Fetuspawn and whatever else they could, before they parted ways. She made sure to get his Trollian handle, so she could hang with him later.

She had quite the list of handles on her application. To many in fact, as she had regretfully come to accept when the flying psionic's name was lost in the ocean of yellow and orange. She wasn't like other highbloods who let blood color affect her friendships, like some idiots she knew but still hung with. But because of that, and he constant seeking of challenge, she was left with way more handles than she needed.

"maybe I should just cull a couple names from the list. I mean, I bet there are plenty I don't talk to anymore. I know a few who are for sure dead, if what their messages implied were true...." she said out loud, lying back onto the beach and letting her hair mingle in the sand.

She let out a long and tired "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeugh.....I'll do it tomorrow." and than hopping onto her feet when she heard a chirping noise from her husktop. She picked it off the sand, and than read it silently. She hummed a little with interest, nodding as she scrolled through the article, seeming to appreciate the news.

Around ten minutes, and multiple drop kicks that shattered her husktop, a few nearby rocks, and the upper floor of her hive, Noxxia laid in the sand face down. She had placed ice on her leg, which was sore from the rage filled kickfest. A muffled "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh" was heard from the sand, the Heiress effectively pouting as she laid in the sand.

"Why the ever living fuck did she have to die in my time? Couldn't she have waited until i was dead? It was bound to happen like next year when I was forced to fight her!" She said, rolling onto her back and staring into the sky. "Now I'm gonna have to deal with sooooooooooooooooo much bullship, like a fucking war for the throne, finding followers, and who knows what else!" She said, already wanting to just going back to doing nothing like she had planned to.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20661

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:58 pm

Jaivyn looked up at the new troll, cheeks turning a bright pink as she quickly jumped up to her feet. "O-Oh jeez, are you alright? If I ^^ould'^e kno^^n she'd splash you like that, I ^^ould'^e done something about it!" Quickly circling around him in the sand to make sure he was okay. She stopped infront of him, hands on his cheeks, moving his head side to side. Just to be sure.

He looked like he was an olive blood, and one that didn't seem to quite like water. Well, that was evident, judging by the way he asked if she was the one tossing waves around. "Also, to ans^^er your question, no. That is my lusus thro^^ing ^^a^es around like she o^^ns the ^^hole fucking ^^orld. I ^^ill be happy to ans^^er any others you may ha^e after I make sure you're okay." Smiling at him. "No^^, anything broken?"
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day[Closed] Empty The Moirails assemble.

Post by Thebluemage Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:17 am

Ozeath was living the high life, completely submerged in two large bean bags and a nice semi-cold drink in his hand. "Aaah, sweet sweet relaxation." He sighed, eyes clothes and smile wide. It had been a few days since he had washed up at his delightful, wonderful, amazing, literally perfect flaws not includedmoirail's, Oroelo, hive beaten and bloody, mauled by a deep-sea creature. Heck, after that his arm was close to falling off and he had a freaking hole in his chest! But she had helped him get better, helped him regain enough of his strength to move around, and afterwards he had just been...hanging out at her massive hive, really. It was fun! This place was bigger than his hive, well, more expansive at least. Most of this place seemed to just be tunnels, but there were a few rooms that he and Oro usually hung out in, this super secure wreck room was one of them. "Aaah...what'cha want to do today, write some stories, go hunting?" The jolly blue giant had been trying to learn how to write lately, but he had been developing...lethargically, to say the least.  He was much better when it came to hunting whatever wildlife made it into the tunnels, slowly trying to get Oroelo more confident in her abilities to defend herself. "Maybe go out and explore some places?" He suggested, sitting up to stretch his arms. His left arm and chest were still bandaged and he couldn't really run or punch, but there was little need for that at the present. Any bandages he had on were covered by the blue and yellow pajamas, the only thing he had really felt the need to wear for the past few nights. The high life

There was a very neat, very orderly sheet of paper on the floor next to his beanbags.  His mood plummeted at that sobering reminder that the Empress, the undisputed ruler of his entire species, had died. The details were conflicted and in some cases contradictory, but it was all too well-coordinated to be a gag. Apparently every troll on the planet had received one, if the forums he checked had any credibility whatsoever. It was an issue that was probably going to define the next several sweeps as that position is filled and the new Empress settles into her role. Interestingly, there were multiple heiresses currently, something that rarely happened and rarely for long. The Empire needed order. The Empire needed strength, but not someone who would abuse that strength. It needed a firm but steady hand, an assured but humble heart. It needed someone who probably didn't exist, a depressing thought. He frowned, squinting suspiciously at Oro. What did she think about this issue? Maybe she had a better idea?

"You know what sounds like a great bonding experience for us? Talking about politics!" He tried to joke, but his tone was too solemn for it, "What'cha think of the Empress croaking? Didn't think that'd happen for a long, long time. What'cha think is going to happen next? My vote goes to power struggle between admirals in the navy or Alternian civil war." He predicted, relying on his history knowledge to give him some tips and hints. He didn't say it with the confidence of a scholar though, it was said with a morbid assuredity of a man watching something he loved fall apart. He sighed, forcing a smile up again after a few seconds. "Also, you look cute this evening." He said offhandedly, he tried to make it sound nonchalant but one of his 'pale tactics' was to make Oro feel better about herself by complimenting her at random times. He had no idea how well it worked, but it made him feel like he was doing a good job.

----------------------------------

Balter immediately took a step back, skittish but quickly reading from her posture that she wasn't going to attack him. You learn to notice stuff like the tightening of the shoulders and general body after enough brawls. Hers was far more...hurried? Nervous? Combination of the two, it seemed like. He watched her as she did her check-up, unsure of what exactly he should be expecting. Should he hit her with the ol'razzle dazzle and make off before she decided she was bored of him? Maybe he could get her by surprise and put her down before she can try and take the throne? It'd be one less fishbitch to deal with and it'd probably be smarter in the long term, and fun. Then he'd only have, say, one more to deal with? It's a win-win, and-

"Ffffft don't touch me, for fuck's sake." He stepped back, frowning at her, he was ready to go up a level in his complaining power levels, but he saw her begin to explain herself and graciously allowed it.

Frankly, he wasn't convinced.

"Maybe tell your lusus to watch where she's swinging those things sometime. Would save me a the rest of the coast some trouble." He grumbled, looking down at the very bubbly seadweller. Weird, he didn't know she was so...friendly, he guessed. That was a bit of a dirty word, in  his mind, as usually friendly trolls either don't live long or end up being the most twisted killers in the world. Friendly because they don't want to scare others away, which can only mean they're itching for some murders. At this range she could probably snap his throat or some super-muscled ridiculous shit like that, so he put on a strained smile and nodded, "Uh, yeah, I'm fine." It faltered, spirits he was so bad at faking it. "What's it matter to you, anyway? You already said you weren't responsible." He tried to take a step back, slowly. "And what're you doing out here? You there are a lot of trolls that could want you dead, right?"

Last edited by Thebluemage on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Jaivyn laughed, rubbing her neck. "I'll make sure to tell her, sorry about that." Blood smearing a bit from her hands, but she didn't quite notice. She didn't seem to quite take notice of him seeming a little scared either. "It matters to me because.. ^^ell.. I care? Is that a ^alid ans^^er?"

She glanced down at his feet when he took a step back. Now it hit her that he might be a little spooked. In that case, he might not even believe what she just said. Trying to look a little more relaxed, she continued, "Also, yes. I'm a^^are. Especially after getting that obituary. I honestly ^^asn't e^en planning on coming onto shore, but uh.."

Eyes widening, she quickly turned back to the sea. Hoping to see her lusus waiting for her, she saw.. Nothing. Just waves and those damned moons. By now, a look of mild panic had replaced her warm, friendly smile. ".. Oh dear." The look of mind panic was starting to turn into real panic. If she couldn't find her lusus, she chances of her making it back to her hive were slim. If that was the case, then she should really be worried about those trolls that want her dead.

She turned her attention back to the other troll with a quiet exhale, now just looking flat out worried. "I also ha^e a question," Foot moving back in the sand a bit, just incase he was what she was about to ask. ".. You ^^ouldn't happen to be one of those trolls, would you?"

------------------------------

Daraki grunted as her lusus massaged her back with her hooves, reading over the obituary she had just received. What a load of bullshit, why'd that bitch have to die NOW? She was actually enjoying life there for a second, beating the shit out of the idiotic trolls she dared call students. "After this, d' you mind grabbing my gauntlet polish and some other shit? That one empress finally died."

Her gazelle lusus' head lifting, quickly trotting off to another room. She knew that by "after this", Daraki meant now. She stood, pulling on her shirt and picking up her grubphone. Might as well message that one other dull idiot to see if he got one too.

Trollian Log:

That should do it. Her lusus still hadn't returned, so she decided to take a stroll about her respiteblock as she waited.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Oh sweet spirits, a bleeding heart. He practically cringed when she said it was because she 'cared' about him. What a pile of shit, did didn't care about him one bit - just her psyche's attempt to make her believe she had the moral high ground compared to the rest of her species. "No, actually, it's a really shitty reason and makes me think you want to stab me while I sleep or some shit." He gave her a cautious glare, "Do you? At least be honest about it, trickery is a boring highblood tactic."

Still though, she seemed genuine, and...hm, she really didn't seem too spooked. Maybe she was being for real? If so, killing her would be a shame, and fighting brave prey was always more troublesome than they were scared. Odd, if he had just washed up on shore and was being glared at by a tall werido like him, he'd be a little freaked ou-why was she looking at the ocean? Ah...there it was. Fear.

He was smiling sweetly now, "Looking for someone? Guess they aren't there. Tsk. Guess your lusus went home, got tired of you." He took three steps forward when she took one step back, getting into her face. He was grinning now, pleased by her question, "Honestly was planning on it. Your kind is a stain on our species, and your death would probably be long overdue." By this point he had his hatchet out, long shafted with a brutal head. "Unless you got anything to make me change my mind?" He asked smugly, preparing to sprint after her if she ran or, if she was smarter, swim. While he would gladly strike her for the hell of it, his greed demanded he at least see if he can get a more profitable deal. He realized that he could've tricked her into thinking he was her bestie friend and all that shit, and reap possibly greater benefits, but honestly?

This method was way more fun.

He blinked as ridiculously loud barking sounds erupted from his pocket, and his first instinct was to reach down to turn it off. Shit, whoever was texting him was going to get a fucking mouthful.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Her eyes filled with even more fear when he stepped towards her, not to mention after how he mentioned her lusus might've.. Left her. She stared into his, lost for words. She was right, it definitely didn't convince him. His reaction was completely unexpected, his words ringing in her head. A stain on their species.. Her death being long overdue..

The barking scared her at first, but when she noticed he reached down to his pocket, she took the chance. She ran to grab her polearm, skidding and picking it up, and running towards the water. It seemed so distant to her, and she forced herself to run faster and faster. Before her head went underwater as she dived into the waves, she shouted two simple words back at him.

"I'M SORRY!"

And like that, she was just.. Gone. The only things that were left was the blood from her hands on his cheeks, and her footprints in the sand. More blood from her hands was quietly washing up on the beach aswell, but that was far less noticeable.

Underneath the waves, it just seemed what Jaivyn would describe as dead. Dark and foreign to her, she clutched her polearm in her hands, swimming further and further out to find her lusus. But, of course, she didn't have much luck..

Her lusus had better ideas, as a large shadow formed in the water where Jaivyn swam off, coming into shore rather quick. Far too quick.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:04 pm

"COME ON! REALLY?" He barked after her, kicking up sand in frustration. He glared at the entire ocean for it's part in her escape, and vowed to piss in it later as a petty revenge. He had lost, the moment a seadweller got in the sea the fight was as good as over. He paced around in the sand for a few minutes, trying to pick her out amongst the waves, before concluding she was probably trying to stay as low in the water as possible. He sighed, taking out some roast beef from his sylladex - nice and warm! -and beginning wolfing it in to sate his anger.

"I swear to the Spirits, if this is you Lassada..." He left his threat unfinished and checked his messages. Lets see...he had quite the backlog, mostly from clients asking him to enact foul deeds against enemies and friends alike.  Ah, there she was, right at the top.

Trollian Log:

Last edited by Thebluemage on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Daraki stretched as her grubphone beeped, flopping down in a large and comfortable chair and reading over his messages. Grinning, she began to type. She loved messing with him, and he seemed pretty pissed off already. Well, the angrier the better.

Trollian Log:

Her lusus returned with Daraki's polish, setting it down beside her and trotting off again to retrieve her actual gauntlets. It was amazing how she could carry those damn things, but then again, she did have horns perfect to hang them on and/or pick them up with. Daraki crossed a leg over her knee, patiently waiting for his response.

------------------------

Meanwhile, while Balter was distracted with his kismesis, another far darker shadow was over him and him alone. White scales had risen from the water, claws stained with every blood color on the hemospectrum digging into the sand. The beast that was hanging above him would bare its even more colorful teeth, staring down at the oliveblood that stood below it.

This was the thing that sent the wave in. This was Leviathanmom. One thing is for sure about Leviathanmom, she did not look happy with him one bit. The eardrum shattering roar she let out next didn't sound too happy either, and the next thing Balter knew, those colorful claws were about to slash his chest and add some more olive to her scales.

------------------------

Jaivyn, tired and lost, lifted her head to her lusus' roar. Although she was fairly deep underwater, she knew it anywhere. She turned on a dime and began swimming back to shore as fast as she could, knowing very well what happened. If she didn't stop her lusus, whatever troll she had found would be her next meal.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Trollian Log:

Then he was rudely interrupted by the sound of a small mountain emerging from the ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvXeLh1a4KQ

The young man looked up to the shadow's source, snarling. A creature massive beyond scale, large enough to send a massive wave to the coast with its mere movements. Its very claws dwarfed him, and for a second his mind turned blank with fear and awe.

Trollian log:

While his mind was distracted, his body went to work, rolling out of the way twice to get fully out of its way and crashing onto his back, scooching back in the sand away from it, his hatchet forgotten and probably crushed. "Shit shit shit shit..." His back eventually hit tall palm tree, though his terrified legs kept pushing into the sand, diggint the bark of the tree into his back. He tried to think about how he could survive this...those scales were too large and slippery to climb, and...shit, he'd have to run, wouldn't he?

No, fuck that. He didn't run.

Balter, on shaky legs, stood up and glared at the monster, taking a wood-chopping axe from his strife deck and shouting at it, "HEY! YEAH! I'M TALKING TO YOU! You, uh, think you're tough? You're nothing but an overgrown croakpest that got flushed down the LOAD GAPER!" He was probably going to die here, but at least he'd have a hell of a time doing it.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:52 pm

What he said only seemed to piss her off even more, letting out another piercing roar that practically shook the ground. Lowering herself, she slithered up towards him, teeth bared. This looked to be the end of him, but a voice down the beach seemed to have stopped Leviathanmom completely. Lifting her head, she looked behind her, immediately heading the other direction for whoever it was.

Jaivyn sprinted down the beach towards her lusus, "There you are!" Hugging the scales on Leviathanmom's face, receiving an affectionate grunt in response. "I heard you, and came as fast as I could. ^^hat's ^^rong?" Looking up at her, only to be picked up by the back of her coat by one of her lusus' teeth. Slipping back to Balter, Leviathanmom gently set her down.

Jaivyn held back a smug smile as soon as she saw him. Looks like he wasn't so tough now. But, of course, she wouldn't point that out. He probably already knew anyways, and it'd just be rude to. Turning back to her lusus, "^^hat did I tell you about attacking trolls?" Followed by another grunt. "You and I are going to ha^e a long talk on the ^^ay back to the hi^e." It sounded like Leviathanmom let out a sort of groan, Jaivyn making a little hmph sound and turning her attention back to Balter. "Looks like she didn't lea^e me, huh." Placing a hand on her hip. It even looked like she was contemplating letting Leviathanmom have him.

--------------------------

Meanwhile, Daraki was a little distracted, to say the least.. Trying to get her lusus to stop devouring her furniture. At this point, she had basically forgotten about Balter.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:32 am

music:

The young plum troll peeked her head up out of the water, lowering it quickly to rest the water just over her nose, ear fins wiggling slightly. She smiled wide seeing her friend lying in the sand complaining. The space burned troll rolled her eyes before moving.

She sunk under swimming closer to the edge before she stood up in the shallow water, “What else? Raspberry get your face from the particles of the land and dust off your royal self. Are you back to complaining about the rainbow shackles that hold us all captive with its screams and cries of deep hatred, tears and sweat?” She tilted her head, hands clasped in front of her as she questioned the other. She slowly made her way over, holding a hand out to her friend to help the other up.

Surely the other wasn't going to lay with her face in the sand alll day... was she?
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21726
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:40 pm

*drip*

*drip*

*drip*

A fluid drips into a beaker through a tube via an evaporating fluid on the other side of it. It- it's perfect! It just needs that finishing touch and it’s COMPLETE!!!

Nikkin picked up a really long pair of test tube tongs and he grabbed a nearby test tube with a pre-measured amount of a white powder. Carefully, he lifted it above the mouth of the beaker, and rotated it slightly realising just how much care this kind of thing requires,.

If poured too quickly or too much powder is poured in, everybody within a 20 mile radius would die. He rotated it more and more. Nikkin flinched and shielded his eyes as the entire mix started falling in at once.

This was it. It was all over. Unshielding his eyes, he realised he wasn’t dead and the sudden mixture didn’t cause thousands to die in a fire-y explosive death. Well, of course nobody died. Nobody dies when you pour sugar into tea. It’s fun to pretend though. Pretending is what he assumes to be the best he’s going to get.

Before he even got the chance to dwell on this, he got a notification he realised was from Trollian. He noticed it was from the person he wanted to hear from most.

Trollian Log w/ DL:

Well, quite a bit of that was odd. That seemed like a random request, she forgot you don’t check your mail, she said some profanity despite their agreement, and ambitiousDancer’s name isn’t fuchsia. Well, maybe they’re hiding their fuchsia-ness. It’s understandable. Perhaps they just want people to think they’re a clown blood. What’s even odder is DL in general. They’ve known each other for quite a few sweeps. Nikkin knows her personality, her blood color, her symbol, her lusus, her strengths and weaknesses, her fears and insecurities, her likes and hobbies, her dislikes, her strife specibus. Hell, he even knows what she would bring if she were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with her. The only thing he doesn’t know about her is her appearance and her name. She is perhaps the weirdest shy person, but c’est la vie, they were FATED to be moirails. Oh well, he guesses he should spy on this person whoever they are.

Trollian Log w/ AD:
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Daraki was chasing her lusus around when her grubphone went off in her respiteblock. Sighing and wiping sweat from her forehead, she cursed at gazellemom a few more times before heading up. Slipping back into her comfortable chair, she opened up Trollian. .. Hold on, who the fuck was this random clown messaging her? A random clown that WASN'T Balter? Peculiar..

Trollian Log w/ AD:

She huffed, crossing her arms and glaring at gazellemom who was currently eating one of her plants. Speaking of Balter, where had that idiot gone? Probably off to rant about her on his stupid little blog like the immature bitch he was. Leaning back, she let out a long sigh. "If you're done being an idiot, grab me something to drink." Gazellemom trotting off again, leaving Daraki sitting there, waiting for a response from this random troll.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:25 pm

Nikkin sat there confused. What does he want? She doesn't seem to be a fuchsia blood, but to be honest, Nikkin only knows one fuchsia blood, and frankly, he doesn't know that fuchsia blood too well either.

Perhaps he can trick some information from her if she is a fuchsia blood or something. In all honesty, he doesn't really know what he's supposed to be looking for here.

Trollian Log w/ AD:

Well, this is all a completely awkward conversation. It would probably be best to talk to DL about this, but she's not on Trollian at the moment and she's never purposefully led you astray. Perhaps she's right about this "ambitious dancer" being an heiress (HINT: She's not).
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Balter roared back, running forward so he could at least have some control over how he was eaten, "You're GOING TO CHOKE ON ME!" He laughed and screamed fearfully in almost the same breath. Right as he raised his axe to strike, the creatures head turned around - the perfect chance!

His...his axe head shattered on its scales.

"Oh...well, that's pretty fucking unfortunate." He sighed, dropping his sad wooden shaft to jump back to avoid just being crushed under her bulk, though he was acutely aware that he could easily just be consumed where he stood.

When he heard her voice, he really wished the levithon would just eat him already.

He let out a very loud, very discouraged sigh as he watched the display before him. Of course that thing was her lusus, why wouldn't it be? Freaking seadwellers and their bullshit lusii.

"Don't get all smu-" He began, glaring at her before his gaze drifted up at her...ridiculously sized lusus - what did that thing eat? "uh...yeah, guess not. But with how fucking big that thing is I doubt it has to go far before it crosses the entire ocean." He sighed, crossing his arms and glaring down at her, almost pouting. "Well, I guess you expect something of me now, huh? What is it? Punching me in the face? Indentured Servitude?" He prepared himself for a pretty shitty fate, and immediately began figuring out how to get out of those said fates. A disproportionate amount of them involved running away very quickly.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 pm

"Man, I should try to be more focused.."

Vector was out looking for fruit as his normal routine would have him do, though between thinking random thoughts and gazing at the stars he seemed to lose track of how far he had gone from home. He's only been this far out once before. "Still though.. I wonder who dropped this locket.." He said in his hushed tones, looking at the locket once more. He scanned the area near the beach side he walked along side, staying where the grass is and not wandering onto the sand, until he found a tree with giant fruit growing on it. "Woah.... looks like I'm going home sooner than I thought.." Putting down the fruit he had collected earlier and the locket into his pocket he climbed up, grabbing each snack one by one careful not to drop any. "Woohoo!" He said while standing on top the highest branch, striking a pose holding up one of the larger fruit above his head, holding the rest with his left arm. Being careful to not drop any he jumped down and landed next to the rest of the fruit, taking a seat to count his spoils for the day.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14751

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 am

Crowds cheered as their champions entered the field, attempting to gain wealth and glory. Many trolls from all castes attended the event by force or by choice. The few that were there by force were either bored from these spectacles, not knowing what was to come or those who were slaves that had bad memories of loved ones being forced to fight in the arena. The champions circled around in a ring formation steadying their nerves and bracing their hearts for the upcoming battle. This was the peak of the summit that they wished to reach, to gain the highest title among warriors and the only thing standing in their way was one slave who was fighting for his freedom. most of the champions were from far and distant lands, who were not accustomed to the ways of this coliseum or it's combatants. The ground shook as the center on the coliseum shuddered before opening.

The crowd and the champions sat and stood quietly and waited to see the opponent. A massive metal hand clenched the hole, pulling up the even taller troll it was attached to. Its bright fuschia streak was noticeable to all as the troll revealed it's menacing nature as if it was brought forth from a hellish dreamscape. The first to charge was a purple blood with their giant club. They swung at the beasts leg only to be slammed into their side by the trolls massive gauntlet.

The purple blood split in two from the shear force applied to him. The next two to charge were a lime blood and a mustard blood who worked together by attacking from each side. The lime blood had a sword and shield in hand lunging at the goliath, aiming for its neck.  
The lime blood was caught mid-air and shaken violently dropping their shield and sword as their internal organs were turned to mush. The mustard blood who was wielding a broadsword took the opportunity to swipe at the beast foot to amputate and cripple it long enough to finish it off.

Too bad for him as the beast kicked the mustard blood into the coliseum wall. The crowd's cheers were louder than ever as they witnessed the bloodbath so far. Three contestants remained, A curilian blood armed with a halberd, a tower shield, and heavy armor. A rust blood with two daggers and a teal blood with a bow. The teal blood began to volley arrows at the beast as the rust blood dashed to the left and the curilian blood dashed to the right. jumping onto the beast's back, the rust blood began to stab at the troll.

Occupied with the arrows and the rust bloods blades, the beast began to enrage. The curilian blood got into position to lung forward with his weapon aiming for the beast's heart from the side. But before he could do anything a sense of dread went down his spine as the beast went berserk. Finally grabbing the leg of the rust blood the beast swung them around like a flail knocking the curilian blood back and annihilating the rust blood in the process. The beast then threw the lifeless body at the teal blood,knocking her down and out. all that stood left was the curilian blood and the beast of a troll.

They both circled the arena staring at each other before the initiated combat. The curilian lunged forward into the air as they dropped their shield in an attempt to gain speed. This was futile as the beast grabbed him around the throat and with one squish the curilians head and helmet popped off from their body. The beast stood triumph as the announcer spoke the results.

"All combatants are dead, the slave lives with their life and freedom now intact, Long, Live, The first of his title, The Sovreign!" the crowd's cheer grew to levels of sound unheard of before in that coliseum. The slave had a name and was free from his shackles to do as he please, only one thing filed their mind.

"Vell, vhat nov." Said Veekus as the Flarp match they were playing out had finished. He had recently lost a bet and had to start as a slave in a coliseum battle royal match to the death for the prior winners entertainment. Lucky for Veekus that same winner was the curilian blood that now lays dead in a puddle of their own blood. It was time for Veekus to return to his average life, being nothing like his ancestor and instead training to be the next true Sovreign in secret.

Opening a hatch, Veekus entered his dwelling of a hive if it could be called anything as it was only a dingy sub-power station that has been laying dormant at the bottom of the sea. Grabbing a mug of .... something that resembles coffee but isn't entirely sure he began to drink it as he read any new messages that he may have recived during his flarp session... "Vait, vho died?" thought Veekus as they proceeded to spew the contents of their mug out over their screen in an act of disbelief. "If she is dead ven vat means vat Noxxia is probably vreaking out." You know Noxxia from here online handle lackadaisicalAscendancy and a couple of times you met her in person, being the chill troll she is, Veekus had no problems growing a form of Moirallegiance between them. Grabbing his sword Veekus gets ready to head out and comfort her as a message would take too long due to the circumstance of his living arrangments.

A few minutes later and Veekus breaks the surface to see noxxia face first in the sand being comforted by another troll.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19998

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Noxxia was silent at first as she heard her metaphor crazy friend arrive, and seemed to be still when said troll offered the heiress a hand. Then with a loud sigh, she rose from the sand and pulled herself up with the offered hand " No, I'm complaining about the upcoming mad struggle for dominance. Whenever an empress dies randomly, it'/ left to however many heiresses there are to kill one another and take the thrown." She said, sighing as she crossed her arms behind her head and leaned back to stretch her lower muscles " It's not like I won't win, I can kick any of the other heiresses in half no issue. But I have to gather up supporters, secure my power and all that nonsense. It's just so much work." She said, whining a little.

She then looked to her friend and smiled "Though, if it means hanging out with all my friends, I guess it won'5 be to bad...." she said, her smiling beaming to her friend as she began to pick her stuff up " Enough about my issues though, How'be you been? What'/ with the sudden visit?" She asked, surprised to see one of her friends show up.

~~~~~~

Oroelo thought on the question from her moirail. While it did seem out of no where it was rather relevant if what she had read online was true. "....I-I thhhhhink it'/ kinda scary. Before everything, while scary, was at least a little more predictable....now? I'm not sure...." she said, sinking a bit in her chair " I hope Noxxi will be alright. Y-you think sqhe might need our....h-help?" She asked, blushing a little at the cute comment, whispering a thank you instead of her usual denial at such compliments
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20661

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Azuria clapped her hands in agreement, surely her friend could to it. If she tried hard enough. " Your pan will need to understand, that when the moon arises and the times align, that comrades and believers shall join your song, and be guided towards your fateful crescendo. " She took her friends hand and kneels down, kissing her knuckles and chuckled looking up at the other as her earfins wiggled. She had a lot of respect for the princess, this princess. She just wished she had more of a way to express it at times, she believed that the princess could easily understand her at times, even if she got out of hand and just couldn't quite put her finger on what she was talking about, tho she would soon get back around it...hopefully.

Before standing and dusting her leggings off, going to help the other pick up her things. " But not of why you ask? Surely one who wanders freely with the oceans rhythm would feel free to visit the sweetest raspberry with out question? Yes? Many decades ago, story's told of a kindred meet of comrades at times of high expectations, while the waters rise and others begin to drowned, one shall come along to be a life raft. " Her eyes moved to the other then back down to what she was doing. Surely she needed of no reason to visit her friend. She tucked a stray hair behind her fin, having been falling in her face, and being rather annoying.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Veekus took heavy steps onto the beach as he adjusted to the differences of pressure, weight and fresh air of the open land. Walking towards Noxxia he began to greet her. "I see vat I just missed your vreak out on ve responsibility ov building a power base. Or have you just pushed vat pressure down under your chill composer." He said as he planted himself down next to Noxxia. "Man, note to selv, vatch out vor ve bends. *vhooh*"

Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19998

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Azuria cleared her throat, crossing her arms as she gave a questioning look to Veekus. Surely she was not invisible was she? Had her long lost wish come true and she was now no longer visible to others? Surely this is not somethings he had ever wished. Her ears gave a slight twitch, squeaking sightly before covering her mouth, damned ticks.

She coughed ones more and spoke up, "Greetings comer of sea, eggplant of the dark. Surely you did not forget to look around and take in all that is around one, when greeting comrades around, one dose not normally mean to be so clueless but some have problems with vision and see much more then they hope for, others see less for the mist of ignorance over takes their senses. Yes? " She crossed her arms, as she looked him over. Clearly unimpressed if it wasn't easy enough to see.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down