Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So Many Countdowns <Closed>

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So Many Countdowns <Closed> - Page 3 Empty Re: So Many Countdowns <Closed>

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 pm

==> Be irritated

You read the message sent by the Cain. You immediately frown at the hostility. You set about responding

[HS] Well then, sorry for asking. Honestly you'd think you'd be more appreciative to the person who saved your life.

[HS] you know what, let's make a game out of this.

[HS] First one to find the other get to kill the other, how's that?

==>

You look around your environment, seeing the Dersian Ships moving in on your hive. You remember the last time you went through this, and began to grind your sharp teeth together as you began to fill with anger.

You look to your friend, an Obvious >:| Face on your mask screen to show your anger. You began to spin both ends of your hooks, the chains extending and beginning to create two separate rings of fire as they built up speed.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20661

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCammaster4 Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 pm

==> Reply to the Game Dev

[PH]: Hardly! I'm blowing them the fuck up and getting so much grist and boon

==> Consult with PATRIOTSPRITE

You decide to talk with PATRIOTSPRITE to find out what to do

PETE: Hey Cap. Did you see where my brother went
PATRIOTSPRITE: I do believe the young man said he was going to clear the area.
PETE: With only an axe? Damn.
MrCammaster4
MrCammaster4
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 17913

Back to top Go down

Post by tfkfan1342 Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:55 pm

==>Be Cain

Through all the imp screams and your own maniacal laughter you hear that you have gotten a message from the insufferable jerk who you plan on killing.  What this person has written you makes you even more excited than you already are, which you thought was impossible.  The person wants to make this a game, a GAME, A GAME!!!!! YES THE JOY FROM KILLING THIS PERSON WILL BE EVEN MORE PLETHORIC YOU WILL RELISH KILLING THIS PERSON EVEN MORE THAN YOU ENJOY KILLING ALL THESE IMPS SO FREELY!!!

==>Maybe you should try to make peace, send a message saying you are sorry?

OH I WILL WRITE A MESSAGE ALL RIGHT VOICE IN MY HEAD!

HT: YES LET US MAKE THIS A GAME...UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I AM THE CHAMPION OF THESE GAMES....BRING...IT!!!!

==>OK DUDE!!! YOU NEED TO COOL IT THIS IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THE GAME EASIER

You ignore the voice in your head you are now only thinking of killing. You have never been able to kill this freely before.

==>WAIT STOP!!!!

The suddenness of what the voice says makes you stop.  This is when you realise that you are no longer surrounded by imps.  You also realise that most the imps are gone and you were just about to kill something else.  You also realise you are in some sort of town that looks kind of abandoned and the only obvious inhabitants are what you were about to kill.  They are grey reptile like things with frills around their necks, and seem to hiss a lot.  You take this hiss as an offer of friendship and pick it up in a hug.

==>QUICK KILL IT!!!

How could you ever kill such an adorable creature.  Just as you think this it decides to bite your Shoulder.

==>KILLIT KILLITWITHFIRE!!!!

nah, he/she is just saying he/she loves me too.  You then start to carry it back, with it biting your shoulder the whole way, to your house.

==>Wow wierd...be someone else
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 17691

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedNeophyte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:01 pm

==> Pester Cain

u-uh, okay then...

[DN]: c-can you begin 2 build upward..? i-i was warned that more strong monsters will arrive soon...

[DN]: a-also, i'm a bit curious 2 find where the portal in the sky leads 2...

==> Pester Acquaintance

[DN]: i-i assume pete brought you in safely..?

[DN]: a-and thanks for bringing in cain on time...h-he doesn't seem that thankful though...

==>

NARINKSPRITE: HEY IDIOT! Are you doing well?
LEON: I-I guess. T-Thanks for asking?
NARINKSPRITE: You're welcome. NOW WHERE'S MY RAMEN?!
LEON: I-I don't have any, unfortunately...
NARINKSPRITE: WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T HAVE RAMEN???

You then proceed to have an entirely stupid argument about ramen that is not important to the plot whatsoever.

==> Be Someone More Interesting
doomedNeophyte
doomedNeophyte
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 17614

http://pokemon-roleplay.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:31 pm

==> Watch the Human flip the fuck out

As you keep up the momentum of your Hooks, you can't help but watch the Grist pile up as the Cain human tears through the army of imps like a beast. Nothing even stops him, rendering every single one of his enemies into useless corpses in his unstoppable charge.

His reply excites you a bit, your basic instincts as a Highblood boiling up at the sight of this mans anger and rage.

[HS]: Ha Ha Ha, I can say the same thing for myself.

You are about to continue, when the human suddenly stops his rampage for a bunch of the consorts that he was about to kill. After a brief pause, the human seemed to have calmed down, and even try and befriend the Consort.

This strikes some sort of cord with you, but you move on.

==>Start the fights!

Alright voice in your head, you will. You begin to unleash flaming hell as your hook carry you off into the sky, carrying you along as you begin to lay waste to the imps that had been dropping down from the Dersian drops ships.

After awhile you rank up a ton on the Echalader, become the Elitehooker....you'll have to fix that quick. You double up your efforts.

Message the Pete

[HS]: Hey when you get the chance, start using this grist i'm buijding up to make a tower to that portaj above my hive. I'jj be doing the same for Cain. It's pretty important.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:19 am

> Draw a canon

You bring out your feather and quickly draws up a pilotable canon. However it cost quite a lot. You sneer at this and leave the drawing there, which everyone can see as you put the feather away to fly towards one of the ships with your bird wings attacked to the poncho.

> Contact friend via trollian.

HT: Taking down one ship from the inside out.
HT: They are so dead...

> Land on derseian ship.

You land on the deck seeing many imps and what not, looking at you which you start to spin your rake weapon and start kicking butts at the imps towards the entrance of the lower bowls of the ship. Mostly trying to find the control room as you battle you way though.

> Notice warp node

You come fighting closer to a room that most imps appear to be coming out from. Which when you get to its corner. You see there is a warp node. You frown at this and uncatalog a ball like object. You hold the imps in the room for a short bit before backing away to cover behind the wall.

> Ship: Have room explode

The warp node room of the ship got completely blown out, which thankfully will stop them in getting to this ship from somewhere. Either way, you feel like your close to the control room. So you bring out your other normal rake weapon and start hack and slashing at the imps in your way, whilst using them bird wings of yours to give a leaping death boost ahead towards the many imps. Before you catch something in the corner of your rageful eyes.

> Imp Captain: Emerge from control room revolving doors.

The Imp Captain comes out from the control room, to which you think it is anyways and start to leap up and fly glide over the imps head. Dragging your rakes over the heads of the imps as you fly. You then land on top of the Imp Captain and tare him apart with your rake weapons. Jesus...

> Enter room.

You enter the room to see it is the control room of the ship. You then head towards one of the control dersite panel. To then take out another ball like bomb and roll it towards all three of them. You then run to the exit and start to leg it out from there. As you do. You start hoovering up the build grist on your way out.

> Swan dive.

You make it to the deck of the ship, where the imps still seem battle worthy. But you instead bring up your wings and swan dive off the edge of the ship. Before using the wings of yours to glide away. About some miles away, you look over your shoulder to witness the front of the ship get completely blown open and soon followed by the blast all the way to the back of the ship. Killing all the imps on board. As that happened. Many, many build grist started to rain from the sky.

> Collect the raining built grist!

You do so, but this may take some time...
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23302

Back to top Go down

Post by tfkfan1342 Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:17 pm

==>Be Cain

You are now Cain.  You are back in your house, and you have now put clothes on your best friend Winston who has now decided to look like this reptillian creature.  

==>Ok check your chat and stop torturing the poor lizard creature.

You think the voice does not know what true torture is, but you do decide to check your pesterchum none the less.  You see the message from Leon and decide to do as he says.

==>Just start stacking stuff up

That is the most ubsurd thing you have ever heard.  Your tower will be a work of art.  You start with placing two large spheres right next to each other at the bottom, then in the middle of that raising upward you stack several long cylindrical shapes on top of each other to make what looks like some sort of shaft, then at the very top you put a cone shaped object that just reaches the portal.  THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ABSTRACT ART THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!

==>That's a penis

WHAT! SHUT UP VOICE IN MY HEAD! THIS IS ART! ABSTRACT ART AT THAT! YOU SEE THAT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SEE THAT! PERVERT!

HT: there you go Leon I put an artful tower on top of your house.

==>whatever dude.

You then decide to start consoling Winston who has now tried to gnaw off the clothes you have put on him.

==>Be somebody else...PLEASE!
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedNeophyte Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:27 pm

==> Notice the Large Penis

[DN]: c-cain...

[DN]: w-why did you build a giant penis...

==> Just Climb that Piece of Shit

Hey! No need to be so rude to your friend's architecture skills.

==> Alchemize A Series of Unfortunate Events Book and Shoes

You make the LEVITATING SNEAKERS! Use these to hover in the air! They're also quite fashionable.

==> Alchemize Levitating Sneakers and Model Rocket

You make the ROCKITATING SNEAKERS! More useful than the LEVITATING SNEAKERS. These shoes allow you to fly into the sky, just like a jet pack!

==> Fly to Your Portal, Mage

You rocket through the sky, heading up to the portal above your house. You appreciate Cain's 'sculpture', but it wasn't made for climbing. You wave to your Kernelsprite, happy because you get to leave that piece of shit you call a guide.
doomedNeophyte
doomedNeophyte
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 pm

==>Keep up the onslaught

You keep up the unending killing spree, a mountain of bodies piling up around you of the dying. You hooks were were stained with Dersian blood and scraps of metal, flying around the airspace of one of the Desre battle ships you had found yourself on.

In the midst of young rampage, you occasionaly swung your hooks to reaim the gun on the ship trying to get you to his other ships, building up so much more grist it was hard to believe. You knew how this worked, the timing, the strength, and even how tough the metal was from before. It was all something you've done before.

In the corner of your eye, you see you friend finish her own ship, and smile how she's still in practice.

==> reply to friend

Well done, it's almost like we're playing this on an easier difficulty, since we know how easy this really is.

You then throw a large amount of imps into the control canopy, knocking out the crew and causing the ship you were on the lean side ways and flying into a smaller ship.

Weeeeeee!

==> Move on already

Nah screw that, you're in the game now and everything you needed to do was in reach, a little fun couldn't hurt. You continue to lay waste to the weak dersian forces, taking control of one of the ships to ram into other smaller ships
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tfkfan1342 Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:47 am

==>Be Cain

You decide that after playing with Winston for a while. That you should message the one you plan on killing since you need to probably get to that tower in the sky also so You can progress.  

==> Pester Rival

He isn't your rival he is not worthy

==>Fine pester insufferable Douche

Well that is just mean

==>JUST PESTER THE GUY ALREADY

HistericThinker began Pestering HookshotSwinger
HT: Hey Insufferable douche would you mind building a tower on top of my house so I can get CLOSER TO KILLING YOU!!!

==>You are just looking for a fight arent you.

Of course...

==>What ever do something productive while you wait for a response

You decide to explore this land while you wait for your rival to respond...But instead you fall down passed out not knowing you could be tired...

==>OH CRAP YOU ARE GOING TO SCREW UP DERSE

Your last thoughts before you slip into unconsciousnes is what is derse...I would like to screw that place up.
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by doomedNeophyte Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:34 am

==> Enter Second Gate

You enter the second gate.

==> Be someone else already

It's been a while since you've been someone else, hasn't it?
doomedNeophyte
doomedNeophyte
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3