Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 14 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

"I COULD JUST EAT THEM BOTH UP!" She said happily and hugging both of them.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 14 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

" Meep! Help meeee " He says, reaching out and trying to get out of her tight grasp. Saturn had a blank look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Ayah let go and giggled. Syrrah sighed and Syntax gave her a concerned look. She didn't want to bother her sea-dweller. Corbit just watched his friends joke around and Auriel started running up and down the beach.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Entrix facepalmed and didn't know what had even happened anymore. It was just too much for her brain to comprehend at the moment. " I'm freeee!" Jackal cheers, falling onto his side after putting too much effort of getting out of her grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Ayah pointed at him laughing so hard she started to cry.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Jackal curls into a ball and rests his head on his arms with a pout. He puffed out his cheeks with a frustrated blush on his face. Saturn pulled his fingers lightly through his hair and smiled, mentally coding his mind again to remember him and Jackal were together in his other two selves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Ayah stopped laughing and smiled. Just as I wanted...
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Entrix took out her cell again and began to play a game to entertain herself a little. She had found a way to play pokemon on it so she was good to go. She tapped away at the keypad on her cell, trying to win a few battles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

"Oh my gosh what is that your playing?!?!" Corbit said watching a creeper from afar. Auriel laughs at Corbit's reaction. Ayah pokes both the purple mutant and cream mutant in the sides.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Jackal twitches and cringes, letting out a small growl. Saturn cringes too, except he didn't hold it like Jackal did. It was short and went unnoticeable. "Oh, I'm playing Pokemon Red. " She says with concentration in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Corbit nodded. "Cool." He said and tackled Ayah. "Please stop doing that." He said. He didn't like the fact that she kept bothering the two mutants.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Jackal mumbles to himself, sitting up and carefully dusting his sides off. He was irked, but he really didn't want to lash out at anyone, so he took a few deep breaths as Saturn lightly pats his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:43 am

Ayah was caught off guard by the tackle. "I can't believe you just did that!" She said a little ticked off. Corbit looked at the red head. "You'll thank me later." He said and got off Ayah.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Jackal wanted to maul something out of his usually violent nature. A small growl emitted from the troll's throat, showing he was not calm what so ever. There was a flash of all out violence in his eyes as he looked up. Carefully Saturn wrapped his arms around the other, eyes with a look of worry in them. He knew the other was very violent, but he wanted to help him calm the urge to do so. " Let me go please. " He mumbles with agitation in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 pm

"Saturn please listen to him and let him go." Corbit said in a calm tone. He wanted to give Jackal something to beat on but couldn't if Saturn was in the way. Syrrah stood up and walked over to them. "I'll calm him down." She said looking toward him.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Saturn did as told and scooted back a little. He wondered what Syrrah was going to do. " You can try. All I know is he would like something to beat the shit out of. " Entrix says, stating his usual things he would do. " Try fighting him. He has been trained in martial arts and so was Saturn. They were basically both trained to kill for defense or break things. Saturn is quite the opposite of him though, keeping to himself and always helpful. As of Jackal.. He was told to do the exact opposite. " Entrix says quietly. The growing rage in his eyes made him twitch in agitation and agression in itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Syrrah nodded. She grabbed Jackal by the arms and tried to shove him to the ground. She was going to was going to use her high-blood strength to push him down and then bring him out to the water and shove his head under the waves until he calmed down. That usually worked with most people she knew. "If that doesn't work I'll just get him culled." She wanted to scare him straight. Though of course she'd never do that, she'd never let him get culled. She made a nod to Entrix and to the rest to tell them she was joking but hoped Jackal would notice it.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 pm

"Oh really?" Jackal mumbled. He didn't have gills on his neck so once he would go underwater he would have a struggle breathing. He did have some on his abdomen though, but he didn't swim at all, making it a struggle for him. Entrix and Saturn nod quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Syrrah picked him up and started out to the water. She didn't let go. Syntax followed behind her so if needed she could help. Auriel just frowned. "He'll be ok. I know he will be...."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 pm

" If not I'll punch the sense back into him. It used to work you know, right NX? " Saturn says with his usual frown on his colorful face. He was a troll of many emotions. Entrix nodded at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Syrrah shoved his head under water waiting for him to squirm. It didn't bother her to do it. She just wanted to get it over.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Jackal was holding his breath, eyes open and waiting until he needed air. Once that happened he would start to fight. Saturn and Entrix sit there, waiting for a sign of him struggling. So far there was nothing. She tilted her head and wondered what his plan was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Syrrah pulled his head out. She had a special type of torture. Shove head under water, lift, let breathe, shove head back under, then repeat. It would only be so long until he got tired of doing that and she might even shove his head under when he was taking a breath.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Jackal didn't gasp for air, instead he stared at Syrrah with a blank expression. He didn't like the whole " get shoved into the water" thing because he didn't like the water very much, but he liked the part where she let him up a little. He breathed a little through his nose and prepared what was coming next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Syrrah shoved his head back into the water at full force hoping to force water into his lungs. She laughed a little at it thinking it was so funny.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next