Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Collisionstuck - [CLOSED]

Go down

Collisionstuck - [CLOSED] Empty Collisionstuck - [CLOSED]

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Let us

BEGIN!

The List:

Alex - Page of Time - Prospit - #ff590a - ActuallyFace

Luke - Knight of Void - Prospit - #2f6bff - steampunkPotato

Near - Heir of Space - Prospit - Grey - Bad John

Bern- Witch of Doom - Derse- #0b6138 - empyreanVisionary

Kaia - Seer of Heart - Derse - #66cc33 - ME

Orin - Mage of Void - Derse - #333333 - thanatosDefiant

Additional things (IMPORTANT):

This is a free-post RP; HOWEVER, I'm gonna specify some things.

• During the first round, let everyone post once before you post the second time.
  • After the first round, let at least two posts from other people go by between posts.
  • If someone doesn't respond for two whole pages, we will pause the RP so they have the ability to keep themselves caught up. During this time, I will post a notification for them in the recruitment thread, and send them a pm, so please don't unfollow the recruitment thread.
  • Don't ignore another character unless your character has a specific, stated reason for doing so (this just means that if a character tries to interact with your's, you don't just pretend they don't exist for no reason).
  • Please don't go just off on some side adventure that is completely irrelevant to the plot of the RP. We need EVERYONE to contribute to plot progression, and to pay attention.

I know that this is all really just common sense, but I've seen people just disregard all of these things and barrel ahead without helping anything or anybody along, and while flooding everyone else with a million posts they don't really need to read. It's annoying, and it helps nobody. So, please, just try to keep these things in mind.

Last edited by ActuallyFace on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20832
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Collisionstuck - [CLOSED] Empty Re: Collisionstuck - [CLOSED]

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:39 pm

A young lady stands in her bedroom. It just so happens that today, the second of March, is not actually this young lady’s birthday. In fact, she isn’t really sure what’s so important about this day, but that will be revealed soon enough. Maybe her new game will arrive, she’s been waiting for that for a while. The mail is never reliable, a fact she’s complained about plenty of times to any ear willing to listen. Or... eyes, willing to read them?

She decides not to think about the many mysteries of internet communication, and instead wonders what you will do next.

==>: Enter name.

Enter name? What is this, some kind of shitty online videogame? This young lady already has a name, thank you very much, and begins stating and spelling it very plainly: ‘Alex Magram’.

Well, that’s helpful. Now that you know her name, what do you plan to do with it? What havoc shall you wreck? What-

==>: Stop fucking around and drop the game, idiot.

You decide to stop fucking around and drop the game. Idiot.

Your name, as has been sarcastically mentioned, is Alex Magram. You would type that in all caps, but you’ve decided already to stop fucking around and pretending this is one of your friends’ moronic videogames. (You would never play videogames; videogames are boring. Unless, of course, they’re Star Wars-related. You fucking love Star Wars. Any form of Star Wars is absolutely great, and a Star Wars videogame could never be boring. That is physically impossible, as you have decided long ago.) You have quite a few interests, but you don’t have time for reviewing once again your intense adoration of so many things.

It appears as if the mailman has finally arrived, something you have been waiting for for at least a month now. The mail service here is unbelievably shitty, and you think it would be your arch nemesis, if you were some kind of superhero.

Oh, who are you kidding? You don’t need to be a superhero to have an arch nemesis. The mail service is absolutely your worst fucking enemy, and your super powers or lack thereof will never change that.

But at last, it has pulled through, just as it always does. Late.

===> Retrieve package

You straighten your ewok hat, pull the uneven felt teeth from under the fabric they so often like to curl under, and begin marching outside to retrieve your long-awaited-for package.

Unfortunately, your father is sleeping on the couch again with the television blaring, and you have to tiptoe around him to prevent him waking up and seeing you, which would undoubtedly start some kind of pointless conversation. You don’t need that shit right now. As much as you love your dad, your package is the only thing that matters at the moment.

You step on a discarded piece of homework and flinch at the sound it makes, then immediately begin running towards the door. If the paper hadn’t woken your dad, the loud sound of your feet hitting the floor definitely will, but you honestly don’t care. You can run past him on the way up again, or maybe sneak in through the back door.

Finally, you’ve made outside, and there it is; the red flag thing on top of the mailbox is beckoning, and your package is only a few short steps away. You could walk those steps in wonder, hold the box in your quivering fingers, examine every crevice before slowly making your way to your room to unwrap it at last... But you don’t have time for that.

===> Oh my god, just retrieve the fucking package.

You run forward with all the speed of a coursing river, yank open that flimsy metal box, pull out your precious package, and sprint back inside and up to your room without even checking to see if your dad has woken up yet.

Your box is already open and unwrapped by the time you reach your room, and the videogame in your hands when you’re closing the door. (Yeah, yeah, you don’t play videogames. Well fuck that. The reviews on this one were incredible, talking about being “just like real life”, or something... not that you read reviews. Your friends were the ones that got you into this.)

===> Get the disk loading!

You hop onto your bed and pull your dinosaur of a laptop onto your lap, and as it boots up, you examine the disk. It is unadorned except for a weird little house shape on the front.

===> Notify your friend!

You pull open a chat with one of your far more ideoame-oriented friends, Luke, and pester him.

-- vociferousMiwok [VM] began pestering cantankerousCompletionist [CC] at NOW --

VM: yo, lukewarm-ass, are you there, or is your lighted handle a lie?
VM: i got the game. i had to fight off a pack of ravenous sleeping fathers lead by the diabolical mail service for it, but i got it.
VM: cue the unenthusiastic monty python rejoycers
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20832
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:01 pm

A young man sits in his living room, currently too distracted to notice the fact that his friend is trying to contact him, or that we’re suddenly him now. Today, the 2nd of March, is a particularly ordinary day, just like any other. Perhaps too ordinary...

You decide to stop being so odd and cryptic. Under normal circumstances, you would be upbeat and curious as to what you planned to do next, but you aren't at the moment due to the aforementioned distraction.

> Enter name.

You stop being the young man momentarily so he can give you the death stare. He’s not really in the mood for your fun and games. He can imagine you were probably going to enter something so crude as "Shitsponge Guttermouth", but he won’t even give you the satisfaction of coming up with some kind of ridiculous name on your own. Instead, he directs your attention to the Honorary Placronym that’s been hanging on the wall since he was 13. It reads “Luke Evans”, which is this young man’s name. Before you can even become the young man again, he’s already back to what he was doing.

> Examine room.

Your name is Luke Evans, and as was stated earlier, today is a day like any other day. You decide to stop pretending this is a videogame, regardless of how much you love them (You’re pretty much always playing video games; video games are so entertaining and creative. Unless, of course, they’re movie licensed games, like Star Wars games. You fucking hate Star Wars games. Any movie licensed game is absolutely horrible, and a Star Wars game is guaranteed to be total shit. It’s like a universal constant, as you have decided long ago.). You enjoy a good conversation with a friend or two, as long as you’re not busy like you are now. You’re particularly fond of walking along the beach, regardless of how cheesy and/or romantic that sounds, mainly because you take said walks BY YOURSELF.

> Examine distraction.

Didn't you just say you were going to stop with the whole videogame thing? You suppose it was just a momentary lapse of concentration. You ARE distracted, anyways.

Currently, you’re distracted by a ‘nice game’ of MARIO KART 7, which is a game you’re slightly controversial about. Right now, you’re in 4th place after that blue shell managed to screw you over. You’re concentrating on trying to get back in first place, but that’ll be nearly impossible with how good the player in first place is.

You finally manage to get up to first place just before the other person crosses the finish line. You quit playing because you’re suddenly tired of this game.

You decide that some Dota 2 sounds good right about now, and go over to your computer. It’s an impressive computer that you built yourself. Normally, you’d be all for spouting out all the specs of each individual part, but you’re not in the mood for wasting your breath for no one to hear.

Hang on...Someone’s trying to contact you on pesterchum. You set Dota aside to chat with the other person.

-- vociferousMiwok [VM] began pestering cantankerousCompletionist [CC] at 16:13 --
VM: yo, lukewarm-ass, are you there, or is your lighted handle a lie?
VM: i got the game. i had to fight off a pack of ravenous sleeping fathers lead by the diabolical mail service for it, but i got it.
VM: cue the unenthusiastic monty python rejoycers

CC: Yes I am here, Queen Alexandria. : P
CC: Awesome, you got it! Trust me, you’re going to like this game. It was worth the trials you had to face to retrieve it from the mail-service-box-thingy-with-the-red-swingy-dealie.
CC: When do you think you'll be ready to play?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down