Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

OC Discussion Thread

4 posters

Go down

OC Discussion Thread Empty OC Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:58 pm

This came up in chatbox like... 20 minutes ago, or something and decided we need a place to talk about our OCs. Discuss there personalities, the back stories set for them, discuss how to make them feel more natural like they're another person or just talk about them like they're another person. Even try to explore sides of your character that you're hesitant about adding to them.

Pretty much like a book club but the topic is one character without a complete story.

Back to top Go down

OC Discussion Thread Empty Re: OC Discussion Thread

Post by mangledmedic Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Something I have hinted at but haven't got to use yet is the ghost kixion shares his body with is anaikos fallen matesprint I haven't found a way to make use of this yet
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19080
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Fun Fact: Nakurd's detective cloak is a patched up cloak of his Ancestor- The Partisan.  🎅 
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20225
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:14 pm

From ChatBox:

Well Ditana only qualifies as my main troll because she's more flexible and easier to fit in to situations due to inconsistent levels of sanity and the fact that I just love crazies
Bad John : Lol. Cool. Why's she all crazy?

kixonshadowbane : wasn't she dropped on her head as a wrigler

@ dexterousSurvivalist : She was
@ dexterousSurvivalist : She enjoys pain and suffering of herself and others.

Bad John : O_o
UnknownStudy : I've also noticed that when I look at her character more to piece together why Ditana can only be described as... Ditana she's become very depressing by human standards but as a character herself she's on level of... Gamzee. But unlike Gamzee her comic relief is based purely on annoying the ever living hell out of people and her sanity depends on the level of pain she can feel from others and that power is numbed by sopor which makes her more calm instead of high.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Well... This is why character Applications are open to the public...
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20276
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Avid, you're being a party pooper. Canon characters have everything displayed about them everywhere, doesn't stop people from discussing them. Plus the CS's don't explore any more than what might be a vague personality, appearance, and important God tier stuff without needing the quest for that planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:45 pm

UnknownStudy wrote:Avid, you're being a party pooper. Canon characters have everything displayed about them everywhere, doesn't stop people from discussing them. Plus the CS's don't explore any more than what might be a vague personality, appearance, and important God tier stuff without needing the quest for that planet.

Something tells me youre TRYING to get cut.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20276
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:48 pm

... Bring it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Something that I've been trying to hint for Orin is the fact that, the fan-fiction that he himself is embarrassed to talk about, is actually a LOT of friend fiction. Which kind of makes sense, being that he is known by me for getting crushes on people incredibly quickly, whilst losing them just as fast. Though the exact content of the fiction might vary from session to session, it'll really just depend on whats funnier at the moment to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Now that I have Yaldabaoth as a character, I can start establishing Jomm's more competent, lethal side. :3 RP fighting is kinda boring.

Jomm spent a decent portion of his life training with a master martial artist. He's a pretty competent physical fighter, and he has the endurance and battle-sense to take on a decent challenge. Yaldabaoth may be a bit too much for him to actually defeat, but he'd put up a damn fine fight. :D
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19529

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:53 pm

I've been thinking about Jomm's powers as a Page of Blood. With pretty much no canon direction, I've decided that his main power is to pump people up, and lend them his courage. When he's leading a team, or unifying it, his teammates strength, stamina, endurance, and courage are elevated. He gives his troops a "hot blooded" feeling that makes them feel like as long as he's leading the charge, they can win. This quality makes him exceptionally potent as a military leader.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19529

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:05 pm

I was also hoping to have Orin go Grimdark via manipulation from horrorterrors, since he's the Mage of Void, I think that he may or may not be more susceptible to their influence, and thus more likely to be imbued with their power. Or at least be able to hear them attempt to communicate with him, and maybe doing this in an attempt to give him instructions on what needs to be done? I am not sure how plausible this is but, I think that it might be something interesting to incorporate into a rp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down