Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Paradise Session.

+6
bluefire31
avidBowmaster
Dissypoo
brokenEcho
Cardly
pankrationResolution
10 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

The Paradise Session. - Page 16 Empty Re: The Paradise Session.

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:39 pm

==> Sleuth: Distract.

You successfully distract the underlings!

"KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE KE"
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20330
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:41 pm

magledmedic: trolls avidbowmaster
mm:your one of the more rashanal trolls in our session perhaps you can help me make sure everyone gets where they are needed we should try to get everyone together that way we can assist each other in combat

Magledmedic trolls nubby sleuth
mm: I found a list of codes that might be of help with this alchemy thing I seen you talk about in the memo here is the link

http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_known_captchalogue_codes
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19185
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm

==> Detective: Quickly Type Something.

NS: NOT THE T!ME, MAN!
NS: THE !MPS ARE ATTACK!NG ME AND KAPH!N!
NS: AGH!
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:46 pm

==> Well then..
That distraction was.. convenient. You're not sure whether to use this opportunity to abscond or to actually fight these things..
Without any sort of weapon.
Maybe you should just sit this fight out and let the detective do all the work.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Scorpio Posts : 206
Boondollars : 19354

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:48 pm

===> Attend to the douchebag

You suppose it is time to get back to this douchebag, so you do.

As your sprite has yet to lend you any more helpful information and no one is responding to you anymore, you decide to go back out into the cold to see if you can find anything for yourself. Who knows? It might be possible.

===> Go outside again?

You adorn your megablazer and go back outside, Caninisprite and your firefly friends following faithfully.

It doesn't look like much has changed, though... In fact, nothing at all has changed. Your land is just as boring as it was befo-

===> Dear god, what is that?!

A green something appears to be speeding towards you at an alarming rate. What the hell is this?!

===> Jump aside!

You leap to the side before it... doesn't hit you. What?

It appears the green something is now flying several feet in the air, watching you with the most gruesome smirk possible. The smirk is actually almost as gruesome as the something, which is green, black-haired, and possessed both a strange forehead tattoo and a stick that you guess must be a wand. What the hell?

===> Strife!

Yes, okay.

The green something (You will call it "Something" for now) swipes an arc in the air with his wand, and issues a blast of some kind of light at you, which yu jumpo away from. Quickly, you draw out your gun and fiddle a bit hopelessly with it, trying to elicit a blast of some kind... But Something is working up another blast, so you dart away in what you hope is a confusing fashion.

This blast seems to be moving after you, though. Dear god, it's going to hit you, what are you going to-

A large blast of your own finally issues from your gun, sending you sprawling backwards. Yes! You go it! You then aim the gun at Something and do it again.

You miss by a longshot, but at least the something has been startled, and the beam of light that was chasing you evaporates. Yes!

You do it a few more times, and miss all of them, but it does the trick. Something gives you a nasty look and turns to speed away, clearly upset.

===> Celebrate victory!

You re-captcha your gun and throw your hands in the air in gleeful celebration. You did it!

===> Be someone else for a while
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20942
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

==> Detective: Do Something Badass.

You Proceed To Do Something Badass.

You bring out your cane; surveying the surrounding area. There appeared to be imps RIDING the ogres. This just gave you an idea. So you run at the Ogres... This may be the best idea that you've ever come up with. The imps gain confidence that you're going to die from this and so they jump at you; yelling. You jump at each imp; managing to use them as platforms; eventually reaching the top of the ogre!
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:20 pm

You just watch the fighting from a safe distance, once again. Maybe the imps will just forget that you're there and- Oh nevermind some of them have seen you.

==> You have fangs. Really sharp fangs. Use them.
The thought crosses your mind to bite a limb or two off of the imps. You completely reject this idea. You still punch and kick at the imps to keep them away from you. Luckily for you, the punching and kicking is doing some damage. Not much, but still some.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm

==> Detective; Continue.

Now that you are on the ogre, you proceed to poke damage at him singing as you do this act of violence.

You run up the ogre's arm, blinding it; yelling and screaming what you were singing as it moans in pain and agony.

"No, ! don't understand why we must f!ght,
Travell!ng through the n!ght,
But let's be honest,
you're go!ng to d!e!,
So, !'ll bl!nd you too,
That sucks for you!"

You proceed to dig deeper into it's eye, stabbing it... AGAIN and AGAIN in the pupil; suddenly it explodes into grist. You jump off onto another Ogre.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:54 pm

==> Ignore the singing.
You successfully ignore his singing. You're still just kicking and punching the imps.

==> This is taking way too long.
You know that, but you don't have a god damn shovel to use as a weapon so you have to do things the hard way. Eventually, one of the imps finally dies and explodes into grist. You quickly collect what you can of it and keep fighting the imps really REALLY slowly.
The thought of biting the imps is starting to sound a lot better than this punching and kicking bullshit right about now.

==> Just do the bitey thing already.
Yeah you've just had quite enough of this. You manage to bite/rip off a shovel-arm from one of the imps, and then start beating said imp to death with it.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:15 pm

==> Detective Time.

You jump onto the other Ogre successfully but you are flicked off instantly. You fall far away.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 pm

==> Kaphin: Look up.
You look up just in time to see Nakurd falling far away. You're not sure whether to laugh at his misery or pity him.
The imp you were beating to death finally dies and turns into grist. ..And so does its shovel-arm.
For once you don't complain about losing your shovel.
You wonder if Nakurd is gonna be alright..
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:58 pm

==> Detective: Continue Falling.

Seriously, how did he do that?
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:10 pm

==> Kaphin: Abscond.
You flee from the battle to at least be by Nakurd whenever he finally hits the ground. Fuck no, you're not going to catch him. He'd probably crush you if he landed on you.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 pm

==-=> Jill. Awnser Paul's question.

DS: Anyone really.
DS: Perhaps not the one that would send my connection an all time low.
DS: Up to you Paul.

==-=> That was short... Jill, be someone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

==>Paul: Send her the Spyware.

You pick one of the various spywares you downloaded and send one to Jill.

Now, to get your head in the game.

Literally.

==>Paul: Contact Dally.

CH: Dally, I'm ready to enter the game. Start when you're ready.

You've been sitting here quite a while. You should go get something to eat.

==>Paul: Go get some fries.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26669
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:51 pm

==-=> Jill. Download spywere.

You begin to download spywere on your Ipad, Which before you know it! It finished downloading. Now time to get Puals Ips and such. For Spywere of corse. This may take some time.

==-=> Jill. Be someone less a computer wiz.

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:53 am

==>  Be someone less a computer wiz.

Fine.

Someone angrier comes into view. Someone in the darkness where he belongs, his dark green face illuminated only by Datasby's screens. Gently turning his head, he gives a glance to Datasby, then stands up, looming over the smaller Griever's shoulder.

A silent, hulking sentinel in the darkness, he looks for something interesting on the screen.

"HM...SO DRUNKARDSBY IS FIGHTING ONE OF THE KIDS. His voice is deep and scratchy. He watches with mild interest, sparking a red, glowing cigarette between his fingers. He draws in a long breath, then blows smoke away from the screen, watching with interest.

Drunkardsby was throwing bottles at Jomm, who was dodging them, cursing at Drunkardsby and flipping him off. If anything, the human was good at dodging stuff.

"LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE HUMAN LASTS," He growls.

You are Hardsby. You're hard, angry, and the only thing that interests you is violence and subjugation. Even when you were HUMAN you weren't a good person. You're TALL, and STRONG, and the skin on your arms is like IRON.

Your only friends are your fists, and your CHAINKIND. You don't even like your BOSS that much.

But you like watching a good fight, so you stand behind Datasby, watching your subordinate, Drunkardsby, duke it out with the human, Jomm. The two were fighting up close now, and Drunkardsby was flailing his hammers like a jackass, while Jomm autoparried and fought back.

It's a pretty good fight. They're really going at it.

==> Be anyone else. Hardsby is creepy.

Last edited by Bad John on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19634

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 am

==> Be the computer nerd.

What did I tell you?

==> Oh, right, suggestions. Please be the computer genius? Or not. Up to you.

I'm the only actual computer genius here, so that couldn't go to anyone else but me. So yeah, I'll be me.

You are now DATASBY.

You easily ignore the looming presence of Hardsby behind you, idly typing and putting the fight he was watching on a bigger screen. He can't say you never did anything for him. "Hey, didn't I assign you to a mission already? Because either I forgot, or you're slacking off." You're not really in a place to talk, seeing as you're compiling a code for a game mod.
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19256

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 am

Anaiko involve forgotten characters back into the rp===>
Your not sure what rp the voice is talking about but you decide to talk to one other trolls in the session
magledmedic mm: trolls clandestineBenevolence cb:
Mm:it appears I am not the only one being ignored at this time perhaps we can find a way to be of help to each other
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19185
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:10 pm

==-=> Jill. Connect.

You manage to find Paul's IP via client connections to Pauls on Sgrub. Because you can't be ask remembering off by heart. However... As you get a connection threw swimmingly. You do manage to see the wibbly windows bits of whats on Pauls computer monitoring screen. But you are not that snoopy. Your only doing it to help yourself advance in the game. Lets see whats on his screen of Phernalia Registry?

==-=> Jill. check your severs Paul's Phernalia Registry.

- Cruxtruder ==
- Punch Designix ==
- Totem Lathe ==
- Alchemiter ==
- Jumper Block Extension 1.000 Build grist
- Punch Card Shunt 10 Build grist
- Holopad 10.000 Build grist
- CD 100 Build grist
- Intellibeam Laserstation 100.000 Build grist

Strange... Seems the Ectobiology Apparatus and the Cloning Pad is not on there. Oh well. You have no idea what that stuff is for. Why should it care for you anyways?

==-=> Jill. Deploy CD.

You place down the CD on top of your kitchens table before your very eyes, using the Ipad. Lucky to this, you don't have any cards under the mood happy to express on what your gonna do. You cheer! Cheer that what you thought did not work, worked!

==-=> Jill. Install CD.

You pick up the white and purple disk, to then pop the disk tray open that is located at the back of your Ipad. You then clip it into the disk tray and close the lid on top of it, whiles it starts making a silent running sound. Whiles moments passed. A window popped up upon the Ipad screen to show what looks like other peoples connections and their build grist count. It's strange however. You see what you think is their handles whiles most of them you know personally. Hm... What would happen if you press one?

==-=> Jill. Select darkFlight.

As you clicked on whom appeared to have more grist then yours. It then quickly started to take 5 grist away from darkFlight's into yours by a matter of minuets. Darn this thing is slow. But hang on! Are you stealing?! You then quickly stop it and go back to the main screen. You totally forgot the title. It said Grist torrent. Oh bugger. Well... You don't need much of build grist so to speak. Its just better off starting to mess around with your Alcem.

==-=> Jill. Make a second floor.

You begin to use the build tools on the sgrub tab above Paul's servering screen to make another one roomed floor with walls and a flat roof, so you can do some real pimping! You then take off the build tools and move the Cruxy, Alcem and totem lathe onto this new wide open room. Wait. You've forgot stairs and lights. You go back into the build panel to install four ceiling lights and a staircase leading from the landing area, upwards onto the second opened roomed floor. Much better.

House layers layout:

==-=> Jill. Deploy JUMPER BLOCK EXTENSION.

You drag out the jumper block extension out from the Phernalia Registry, seeing that placing this thing is to go no where... Hm... You drag it to the Alcem to see it highlighted green. You place it down to see it clipped on to the side of the Alcem. Neat. But its just like what what Jomn had. Big red chunky thing.

==-=> Jill. Place down three PUNCH CARD SHUNT.

You then drag out three punch card shunts onto the room floor near the Alcem. Wondering what they do.

[s] Jill. Ascend to second floor.

You hold your Ipad under your armpit, getting off the chair as you head towards the front and back doors, locking them on the way, in a rather wonky L shape walk about. Before then, you head towards the stairs to go up them. After you surpassed the stairs, standing upon the landing area. You make a U turn to go up another set of stairs, leading to the second floor. You see the lights are working, as well the machines that are used to make stuff within the game.

==-=> Jill. Be someone else.

------------

BONUS!
Count how many presents are under the Christmas tree!

The Paradise Session. - Page 16 SqSNlNE

------------

Back to top Go down

Post by brokenEcho Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm

==> ...He sure is taking his sweet time falling.
While you wait for the detective to finally hit the ground and hope that he doesn't die, you pull your grubtop out of your sylladex and decide to see how your client is doing at the moment. The imps have not followed you all the way over here, anyway. At least, not yet.

-- translucentGemstone [TG] began trolling clandestineBenevolence [CB] --

TG: hey
TG: wandering around i see
TG: anyway
TG: im going to build up your hive a bit more
TG: and hopefully ma>e it possible for you to get to your next gate

==> Kaphin: Do the buildy thing again.
You start building more onto your client's hive, giving him the option to go through the next gate, if he wants to.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:36 pm

==> Hardsby: Watch the fight.

Hardsby simply grunts, watching the screen. He probably HAD been given an assignment, but he can't for the life of him REMEMBER it. "EH. JUST HAVE DRUNKARDSBY DO WHATEVER I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE'S DONE." Hardsby grinned. "IT'S CALLED DELEGATION, SMALL FRY."

Thus, Hardsby simply looms in the darkness, his black and green eyes watching the screen, intrigued.

==> Jomm: STRIFE!!

AGGRIEVE: Upward Flower!!

Jomm plants his feet, and with a spin of his sword, lashes out with two upwards swings, in a technique he'd learned from a YouTube video. The blades are deflected by Drunkardsby's  odd, yet swaggering defensive AutoParty.

"bROOOOOOO! aOOOOOGAAAAAAAA!" Drunkardsby replied with a pair of swings that nearly caught Jomm offguard. He ducked out of the way, and rolled over his shoulder.

The two spar, Jomm lurching forward and swinging his blade, and Drunkardsby blocking and reposting with swings from his hammerbottles. Jomm would dodge or block, and then return with a followup attack. Metal clashes with impossibly hard glass, sparking repeatedly as they dance.

Drunkardsby, gaining distance, lifts his throwing bottles, and hurls one at Jomm as hard as he can. Jomm ducks the attack, and Drunkardsby fishes another bottle out of his deep pockets. "Howmany of those do you HAVE?! Why do you carry around emptybottles, you alchie?!"

"sHUT UP AND CHUG IT, PLEDGE! i'M GONNA HAZE YOU GOOD AND PROPER!" Hurling bottle after bottle, this odd opponent is wearing on Jomm's patience. Jomm slashes the bottles in half.

His throwingbottles are just like regularbottles, but the ones he's using to try and smack me are super hard. That gives me an idea...but first, I gotta warn the others.

Lurching forward, Jomm cocked his fist, and swung as hard as he could. He manages to knock Drunkardsby on the jaw with a punch, throwing him backwards. Narrowly avoiding a swing of the green meanie's bottlehammer, Jomm rolls over his shoulder and gains some decent distance from Drunkardsby, and runs away from him at full speed, using his Pilot Shades to start writing a memo as he sprints.

"hAD ENOUGH, NERD?! yOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE DRUNK TANK!" Drunkardsby pursues, wiping blood from his nose and tossing bottle after bottle as hard as he can.

==> Start a warning memo IMMEDIATELY.

boldedRockerbye [BR] began a memo on the board WATCHOUT!!

BR: You all need to watchout!!
BR: I'm being attacked by a guy with green skin and wings!!
BR: If you see someone who matches that description, run, fight, or hide, whatever!
BR: Just WATCHOUT!!
BR: He's throwing bottles at me like he's a mean stepdad!!
BR: Gonna try to kick his ass! Good luck!!

==> Be someone who isn't having bottles thrown at him.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:59 pm

[Author's Note. Open Spoiler.]

IMPORTANT. Open before posting any further.:
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16